bts oneshots

By vickie_org

as the name suggests, this is a bts oneshots book! requests are open and feel free to let me know through the... More

ヾ(^-^)ノ
insomnia × yoonkook
dating an animator × hopekook
mute × namgi
little one × taegi
ASD × yoongi x bts
ASD × yoongi x bts
affection × yoonseok
3 boys × vminkook
always here × namgi
it will get better × yoomin
happy birthday to me × j.jk x bts
please × hopekook
baby × namseok
eat × jikook
my frog boy × taegi
study, study!|jinkook
used × namkook
let's take a break × namseok
party of 3 × taegi
sugar baby × namseok
smile! × taegi
please? × namseok
97 liners × yoonkook
let go × jihope
our bunny × namgikook
hello kitty × yoonseok
accidental confessions × yoomin
mr. kim and mr. min × namgi
pitter patter (tachycardia) x taegi
knots of love

blazers and chocolates x namgi

287 15 48
By vickie_org

for chansrroom who has to put up with listening to me talk about all my silly little crushes and hear me rant about them multiple times a day. please enjoy this.

negative comments will be deleted.

yoongi let out a sigh and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth as he waited in a doctor's office with his mom. the facility had a TV playing the local news station for people to watch as they inhaled the smell of cleaner and alcohol wipes.

"i don't even know why you still make these appointments" he mumbled, crossing his arms as he glared at the TV, "i just want to make sure nothing is getting.. worse" his mother reassured and went on her phone.

"they say the same thing every single time without fail" yoongi whined, "your son has a vitamin D deficiency and blah blah blah" he mocked, "yet, you don't seem to consume more milk to fix it"

"it's nasty" he mumbled, "i think it's dumb that we come here" he grit and stood up to leave the office to get his mind off the needle that would be stuck in his arm, but instead cringed feeling his legs cramp up.

he held onto his mother as he sat back down, hiding his hurt expression in her shoulder as he massaged his legs to best of his ability.

"are you okay?" his mother asked, "y-yeah" he breathed out, trying to think of anything but the pain in his legs.

yoongi frowned at the pink bandage on his arm where he had gotten his blood drawn from. he leaned against his mother as they walked out of the office.

"where do you want to go?" his mom asked, twirling her son's soft hair. yoongi always got a treat after his appointments. it may sound a bit silly, but he had appoints so often, so he definitely deserved that and more.

"a chocolate croissant sounds nice" he mumbled, opening the passenger door and getting in, closing his eyes. he didn't like looking out the window and seeing all the different colored cars move back and forth because they made him feel dizzy and more on edge than he already was.

"chocolate croissant it is" she smiled.

"you're here" namjoon grinned seeing his best friend show up at school, "is that such a shock to you?" he jokingly asked as he sat down his black backpack and got out some of his nice stationery and his science notebook.

"did it come off that way?" he asked, yoongi hummed and shrugged, "it kind of does" he said, namjoon smiled, "if the shoe fits"

yoongi pouted and crossed his arms which wrinkled his blazer which was part of his uniform, "how was your appointment?"

in yoongi's eyes, kim namjoon was one of the most endearing people in his life and probably one of the nicest in the entire school. he truly believed there wasn't a single bad bone in his entire body. the boy was filled with tranquility as shown by his soft voice and quiet personality, but also managed to be highly hilarious and encouraging to yoongi.

their friendship was one of the best. in fact, when you search up the definition of 'perfect friendship', their picture will come up!

however, it wasn't always like this. would you believe me if i told you that yoongi thought namjoon hated her and had to suffer an awkward silence during class because of his presence?

"hi, my name is yoongi" the boy shyly smiled as he sat next to namjoon on the first day of classes. he didn't earn a response from the boy who was on his computer doing who knows what.

yoongi awkardly sat down, adjusting his blazer for it to sit nicely on his chest and making sure his pants looked okay. maybe his uniform looked silly? maybe that's why this wouldn't talk?

turns out, it wasn't his uniform. yoongi tried every day for his desk mate to talk to him, but constantly failed.

yoongi let out a dissapointed sigh as he stared at his paper and doodled on the corner of his worksheet before reaching for his water bottle on his desk.

the water bottle that he once thought was plastic shattered into pieces upon accidentally beinf slid off the desk. yoongi was near tears as he felt the eyes of everyone on him.

"are you okay?" namjoon managed to mumble, yoongi blinked hearing namjoon's voice for the first time, "y-yeah" he nervously laughed and got on the floor to clean up the glass, "do you need help?" he quietly asked, "uh, i think i'm okay"

that, ladies and gentlemen, is how yoongi and namjoon became best friends.

"my appointment was fine" yoongi responded, earning a nod from namjoon, "how have your pains been?" he asked, "who are you? my doctor?" yoongi jokingly asked, which absolutely terrified namjoon who was scared of accidentally offending yoongi. yoongi's slightly sassy and joking personality surely didn't help that.

"what?" namjoon nervously asked, "i'm joking, joon. you know that! to answer your question, my pains are fine" he reassured, even though he wasn't sure that he was telling the truth.

he wouldn't admit it to anyone, but his random pains were increasing. sometimes, it hurt to even hold a pencil in his hand and climbing the stairs to go to his classes upstairs became the equivalent of climbing mount everest barefoot.

namjoon had no reason to worry about that.

"that's good to know" namjoon smiled at yoongi show smiled back. it probably wasn't right to lie to one of his best friends like this, but he truly believed he shouldn't make his burdens everyone's problems. if you ask any of yoongi's friends, they'll tell you that they don't mind hearing about his worries and concerns. it was truth.

namjoon

The bell rung. Where are you? ☹️

yoongi

sorry i don't feel well

namjoon

Oh

I hope you feel better!

yoongi

thank you

tears silently rolled down yoongi's cheeks as he tried to console himself about the pain and cramping he felt throughout his body that prevented him from even getting up from bed.

trust him, he wanted to go to school. he wanted to go to school and run up and down a basketball court. he wanted to go to school and see his friend group. he just wanted to get up from bed and see the what the world had to offer. it's the small things in our everyday lives that are taken for granted.

"are you feeling any better?" his mother asked, he shook his head and wiped his salty tears with his long sleeves, "i'm sorry to hear that" she frowned and sat on the side of the boy's bed.

his mother took a deep breath in before beginning to speak again, "walking is getting harder, isn't it?" she quietly asked, not earning a response from her son who was in agony.

"it hurts me to see you like this" she spoke, "i think you should consider using a walking stick while the doctors figure this out" she said, earning a small scoff from yoongi, "i'm 15, mom. i'm not going to use a walking stick" he grumbled, "yoongi, that doesn't matter. you can use one at any age"

"point is, i'm not using it" yoongi mumbled, coveeing himself with a baby blue blanket on his bed whilst his mom sighed.

"i missed you yesterday" namjoon spoke when yoongi returned to school. isn't that an odd thing to say given someone who is just your friend and nothing else?

yoongi didn't really answer and instead just smiled, trying to ignore the groung pain in his legs again, "i wanted to take you to the corner store and buy some candy" he frowned, "we can go today" yoongi smiled as he got out his notebook from his bag.

namjoon

You left early :(

yoongi

yeah sorry

namjoon

It's okay.

Feel better!

yoongi's pains happened at random and kept increasing in strength and frequency, which constantly left the boy exhausted and feeling unable to do anything.

it's not like doctors were much help. all they did was run the same blood tests which always had the same results. at this point, yoongi was sick of it. he just wanted to be able to use his body like every other person.

"mom, you know what?" yoongi sighed as he used heating pads on his pegs in hopes of easing the pain, "what?" she asked as she flipped through different channels on TV.

"i think maybe i do want the walking stick" he shamefully mumbled, almost immediately taking it back because of how embarrassed. his cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and covered his face with one of the couch pillows.

"that sounds good" his mother softly said, possibly one of the supportive people in his life for which he was so thankful for.

yoongi listened to his mom talk about what they would do following that point. he was upset about it, but what was there to do?

namjoon

Are you feeling any better?

yoongi

not really

namjoon

Oh okay

You seem sad

yoongi

a little

can i tell you something and you won't make fun of me?

namjoon

Why would I ever make fun of you?

yoongi

☹️☹️🫶🫶

so yk how i have pains?

namjoon

Yes

What about it?

yoongi

they've been getting worse

and a while ago my doctor recommended a walking stick but i was like ??!! absolutely not yk??!!

and my mom brought it up a couple of weeks ago and i said no again

but today i decided i should get it bc im just so sick of it

so im 15 and will have a walking stick 😐😐

namjoon

Oh

I'm sorry I'm not really sure how to respond

If it helps, I still think you're one of the smartest and prettiest and kindest people I know

yoongi

oh wow

prettiest..??

you truly are in love with me

namjoon

Haha

yoongi

admit you love meeee

namjoon

No comment

So when do you get the walking stick?

truth is, kim namjoon was in love with his best friend.

he would go to the moon and back for him. he cares so much about him and he actually refuses to believe that min yoongi has flaws. it was the reason he flirted shamelessly with yoongi.

it absolutely broke his heart to see the boy he loved most in pain. he would do anything to take away even the slightest of his pain.

as soon as yoongi walked into the school with a walking stick, he could hear the nasty remarks made my people he had never met in his life.

he could hear them mutter slurs and hear their high pitched laughters. he hated it so much, but there was namjoon with a bright smile with open arms.

despite the walking stick, namjoon didn't point it out or question yoongi about anything. he had a conversation with him like the ones they had every day.

"i was programming a game and it's going to turn out cool! i promise! however, i have like a million syntax and runtime errors in my python. it's really annoying" namjoon sighed as he walked yoongi to his first period. he walked yoongi to class whenever he could. it was the sweetest thing ever.

"python? isn't that a type snake?" yoongi asked, looking up at the tall boy. namjoon was a complete nerd when it came to programming and coding, yoongi didn't understand most of the tim, but did his best to be supportive.

"i thought we went over this" namjoon pouted, yoongi hummed, "maybe. just remind me?" he chuckled, "so basically—"

"yo, are you crippled" a boy joked and continued to open his mouth and speak, "walking sticks are for old people, you know?"

namjoon blinked, "what's your problem?" he grit, yoongi picked at the hem of namjoon's blazer to signal to him go let the situation go. he knew there was no point in arguing with immature close-minded kids.

just because of yoongi, he let it go. otherwise, he would have left the boys in tears. yoongi was a princess and namjoon was the servant who was at his feet.

namjoon's feelings towards yoongi only strengthened every time he saw yoongi's adorable smile and cheesy personality. he wasn't sure how long he would be able to swallow down his his feelings.

"do you want to sit down?" namjoon asked upon noticing yoongi was walking slower on their way to the corner store, "that'd be nice" he mumbled and namjoon guided the boy to a nearby bench.

"this bench is cold" yoongi frowned, namjoon took off his blazer and placed it on yoongi's lap in an attempt to warm him up, "is that any better?"

yoongi smiled and nodded. kim namjoon always made things better. it always made yoongi blush.

"what are you going to buy?" namjoon asked his best friend, "probably some chocolate" yoongi answered, "something sweet for a sweet person is fitting" namjoon giggled, yoongi's face turned red hearing that, "you think you're so funny"

"that's because i am" namjoon proudly said, his chest filled with joy seeing how flustered yoongi was, "shut it" the smaller one huffed and began standing up after resting for a bit, "okay, let's continue"

as they continued, namjoon had to resist interlocking his hand with yoongi's. all he wanted was to know what it was like to kiss his sugar and cuddle with him.

"why aren't you eating?" namjoon asked as he watched yoongi look into the distance with his lunchbox open, "my hands are cramping" he quietly said, "why didn't you say so?"

the tall boy scooped up some yogurt and put in yoongi's mouth. yoongi could cry from how gentle namjoon was and how nonjudgmental he was. he was so incredibly thankful to have namjoon in his life.

"thank you" yoongi spoke, "don't worry" namjoon smiled, he was always so helpful and understanding. what had yoongi done to deserve a boy so.. perfect.. as his best friend?

"you don't have to do this"

"i know" namjoon said, which honestly made yoongi want to burst into tears. yoongi stayed quiet and let the tall one feed him.

this continued for a bit until namjoon began speaking, "are you doing anything after school?" he asked with a smile, "uh, not really. why?" the smaller one answered, "i was thinking we could meet at the tree by building B after school instead of going to corner store?"

"ah, okay. why!"

namjoon blinked, "to try something new?"

yoongi decided that was enough justification and nodded.

"since when does our school have cherry blossom trees?" yoongi chuckled, "i'm not sure" namjoon nervously chuckled, taking off his backpack and pulling out a box of chocolates in the shape of a heart.

"yoongi, can i tell you something?" he asked, handing the boy the chocolates as his hands began sweating. the small one turned red as he saw where the conversation was going.

"y-yeah" yoongi stuttered with a smile. they were two awkward idiots madly in love with each other, leave them alone!

"uh, so" he smiled, "i really like you" he simply said, "i understand if you don't feel the same way" namjoon spoke, scratching the back of his head as he attempted to analyze yoongi's reaction.

"oh wow" yoongi breathed, feelings his legs beginning to shake with the overwhelmingly strong feelings associated with love, "can you help me sit down?"

namjoon quickly took off his blazer so yoongi didn't have to sit on the dirt before helping him sit down. he sat on a patch of dirt next to him.

"i like you too" he admitted, which caused namjoon to show the biggest smile ever imaginable. he was incredibly in love with yoongi and finally, he'd be able to say he was his boyfriend.

"really?" he asked, earning a nod from yoongi who leaned on his shoulder. namjoon gently ran his hands through yoongi's silky hair whilst his hair rapidly paced in his chest.

"i hate when people tell you things" namjoon mumbled upon hearing a group of boys mumble offensive things about yoongi.

"don't worry about it" yoongi mumbled. just like namjoon, he hated hearing people talk bad about him over a thing he had absolutely no control over, "they make me so mad that i almost curse" he huffed, which was a big deal to namjoon who never cursed.

yoongi laughed at that, "oh wow, such a rebel" he chuckled, it was the littlest things that were unintentionally funny that made yoongi cheer up.

"i know, don't leave me because of that" he playfully sulked, causing yoongi to laugh as he interlaced his arm with namjoon's.

yoongi perked his head hearing a knock on his bedroom door. it wasn't a knock like the one of his mother. in fact, his mother wasn't home. so, who was knocking?

he carefully sat up, hiding behind a pillow as the door slowly opened. can you guess who it was? it was the one and only, kim namjoon!

"you scared me" yoongi whined, "sorry, yoon! i wanted to surprise you!" he slightly chuckled and say on the edge of yoongi's bed and placed a bag filled with things on his nightstand.

"do you think your mom would mind me being here?" namjoon asked, "uh, i don't know?" he mumbled as he rubbed his arms and legs, trying to ignore the terrible aches that filled his body whilst his boyfriend talked.

"should i leave?" namjoon nervously asked, "i think you'll be fine" yoongi mumbled, his tired eyes staring into namjoon's love-filled ones.

"i got you some things" namjoon spoke, "i got this teddy bear that can be warmed up. also, i got some chocolates and juice. i also got a warming blanket, plus the batteries for it" he explained, the small boy softly smiled.

he puckered his lips which left namjoon a bit confused, "do you want a kiss or not?" yoongi asked, making namjoon turn red as he nodded.

the small one placed a small kiss on namjoon's lips, "i don't even know what to say. thank you?" the tall one mumbled in shock, "no. thank you, joonie. you're just so supportive all the time and i'm so grateful for that"

namjoon laid down next to yoongi after hearing that and gently twirled yoongi's hair, "you don't have to thank me for that"

it was silent for a bit, "do you want to know something?" namjoon whispered, "sure" yoongi whispered back and giggled.

"i love you" namjoon softly spoke, "oh.. i love you too" yoongi smiled widely, wrapping a leg around namjoon who was falling asleep, yoongi did the same.

they didn't need to dream about a perfect life because perfect was subjective and possibly unachievable, but they had each other and that made life just a little bit more close to being 'perfect'.

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: sweet or sour things?? what is your favorite food??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 69 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
601 7 12
Just a compilation of BTS (long and short) oneshots. (Mostly yoonkook) SLOW UPDATES (Cause it takes time to write this shit) Cross-posted on AO3 unde...
330K 7K 53
These can be innocent, fluffy, angst, smut, whatever you guys request! I will also do BTS ships!
18K 547 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.