Monster High: Bloodlines

By Morning_Blankets

It's been a crazy school year at Monster High, but it's not over yet! From mysteries of a mysterious world to... More

Return of the Night of The Living Dead
Haunted Mansion
Practical Magic
Dawn of the Dead
Day of The Dead
Land of The Dead
Diary of The Dead
Survival of The Dead
Salem's Lot
Freight Night
30 Days of Night
Lost Boys
Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
Bones and All
A Page of Madness
Neon Demon

My Best Friend Is A Vampire

278 12 6
By Morning_Blankets

Cleo: You ghouls doing okay?

Nevermore gently shook her head as Lagoona was conked out, with Abbey and Operetta leaning on each other while snoozing. Toralei had managed to join the sleeping pile once Kitty was conscious, and she happily occupied Nevermore's tail. All of their gear was set aside with Lagoona's wet uniform drying in the sunlight. Rochelle seemed to be the only one awake.

Rochelle: We are feeling the events of the last hour on our bodies. Quite the hustle and bustle, no?

Cleo: Sounds like you were all working very hard. I heard something about Toralei singlehandedly taking care of Kitty?

Rochelle: Her pride got the best of her, though it proved fruitful.

Cleo: Guess she is quite the resilient ghoul. But no issues for the rest of you? No injuries?

Rochelle: We were all fine, Ghoulia already checked over us. Cupid certainly had a good plan in mine having be on the front lines. My stone skin comes in handy for today. Though I don't believe they'll be waking up soon.

Lagoona: Buncha hoons, ya bruce.

She turned and cuddled into Nevermore's stomach, with the dragon better shielding her from the sun.

Cleo: I think they've all earned their nap.

She found herself looking over to where you were standing, once again looking out at the mountains. Your mind was racing with plans from the information that Cupid and Cedar gave you. But Cleo was more surpised you were seemingly fine after everything you've done. You did the most runs, the most action, and yet you were still wide awake and thinking.

She wished you'd already rest.

Cleo: Anyways. Cupid's gone back over to Monster High to get more help, and she's apparently formulating another plan. She actually brought Ghoulia with her. Something about needing her expertise with tinkering.

Cleo stood up.

Cleo: I won't bother you all any further. Sure does seem like there was more work than we thought.

Rochelle: The rush of adrenaline can drain a ghoul.

Cleo: Hopefully Ghoulia will bring over her energy drinks. Sounds like Cupid's new team will need them.

Cleo walked up towards Raven and Cedar.

Cleo: Hello there.

Cedar was sitting beside Kitty and Blondie, both of who were cautiously eyeing Cleo, Frankie, and Draculaura.

Blondie: Hi.

She held a bottle of water while Kitty was toying with one of the books.

Raven: Blondie, Kitty, I know you two are still recovering from your whole ordeal, but really, you can trust them. They're very nice and are helping us get better. If it weren't for them, you wouldn't even be cured.

She looked back to the sleeping ghouls.

Raven: They're just, well, from a different world. But I mean Kitty, you know what it's like being from a different world.

Kitty: Didn't we turn into one of the natives?

Draculaura: Well, not exactly. Ghoulia is a normal zombie. How all zombies are in our world. What you were turned into was, like, the worst possible version in all of existence.

She had a sheepish grin. It quickly became close-lipped as Kitty and Blondie flinched with her fangs.

Draculaura: Sorry.

Frankie: Zombies aren't all that bad, really! You just, had a very bad strain of the virus, and it made you behave badly. But, hey, you know, sounds like curses are pretty common here!

Frankie saw Cedar shaking her head. Blondie seemed more horrified as Kitty looked angered.

Frankie: Or, uh, bad spells? No, uh, hexes? Uh-

Cleo: If I may...

Cleo steped a bit closer while Frankie stopped talking.

Cleo: You know, I get it. You have had quite a horrific day, and you are not trusting of us because of what you went through. That is perfectly understandable. Truly, really!

She kneeled in front of Blondie and Kitty.

Cleo: I mean, if I had to be turned into a completely different thing other than a mummy and be aware of doing horrible things, I'd hate anyone associate with it too. It happened to me too, if I'm allowed to share.

Raven nodded.

Raven: Go ahead.

Cleo: I, I used to be human too. Truthfully. I was human like you, and I thought I knew everything around me. How there were only humans and no one else.

Cleo sat down as she saw Kitty and Blondie relax more.

Cleo: Then I...well, I'm not exactly human anymore, so there's that. And then I began to learn a lot about the monster world, and I learned so much more about myself because of it. I met a lot of incredible people through it, and I've formed some of the strongest relationships one could only imagine. Even though I was absolutely scared out of my wits when I realized I was a mummy.

Blondie: When you realized? You didn't know immediately?

Cleo: I thought I just woke up from my cursed sleep and was fine. I didn't realize that the curse changed me. For me, at least, it took a little nudge here and there, a lot of stress tears, and the occasional angry outburst to finally get used to it all. But that took years. I- I know you're both still in the shock phase of this, but, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps I could walk you through the rest of it?

Blondie kept silent as she almost wringed the water bottle in her gasp. Her gaze wasn't malicious, no, just full of uncertainty and fear. Kitty's ears perked up just a tad as she held the book to her chest.

Kitty: Did- did you changing to a mummy make you hurt people?

Cleo: Hurt people? No- well, not physically at least.

Cleo shook her head.

Cleo: I- I did let the wealth and popularity of my new status get to my head. Inflated ego, you know? I didn't really say the nicest things or treat people the best, and I really did not deserve to get away with a lot of what I did. I was pretty terrible until these ghouls set me straight.

Draculaura: Even then we still need to tell her to not buy out concert tickets just because she doesn't like the crowds.

Cleo: Oh shush. But, I still have my bad days. I still say bad things every now and then, but now I realize that I'm actually being awful and trying to not be awful. Frankly, I was worse when I was human. Which makes sense of a lot of things.

She looked at her bandages.

Frankie: I-I was human too. In a sense, I mean. Not like Cleo, but, I do have human parts, and monster parts. I'm- I'm an odd example. It was weird realizing that I wasn't really like the other kids in terms of my creation and functionality. It was even weirder realizing that no one looked at me funny for it. Course, that is the normal for our world.

Draculaura: And I used to be human as well before I became a vampire. Though my change was pretty subtle, and vampires are one of the most common races in our world.

She shook her head.

Draculaura: I-got off track. I think the point is that we do understand what it is like going through a major change and trying to adapt to it, even if that change wasn't permanent. We just- we want to help you. We know you're scared of the undead, which is absolutely earned after what you've gone through, but we just want you to know that if you want help from us, we will gladly help you.

Kitty and Blondie kept still, though Blondie lightly brushed her shoulder to Cedar.

Blondie: Well, Cedar trusts you all.

The ghouls straightened up along with Kitty.

Kitty: Cedar knows the right people from the wrong people. If she trusts you, then I see no reason why we can't.

Kitty put an arm around Cedar's shoulders as if she was securing her.

Kitty: I don't see why I had to get beaten up for it.

Cleo: Okay, that was not necessarily our fault. Toralei is, sort of her own ghoul.

Cleo gave a cautious look to the dozing feline.

Cleo: We are very sorry that she got physical with you.

Blondie: Eh, well, if we were really trying to, hurt people ourselves, then maybe it was best we got a little roughhoused.

Frankie: The virus you had was making you act very harshly. But we are working to cure everyone, and make everybody better!

Draculaura: Ghoulia and Cupid are talking about making the curing method speedier and more efficient. It's why they traveled back to our world. But they'll get back very soon, I know it, and then we can start the work to cure everybody else!

Draculaura wore a cheery smile, and she grined more as neither Kitty or Blondie flinched.

Blondie: We do really appreciate this. Never thought we'd have to worry about our friends like this. I just wish we could do more to help.

Y/N: You two have already been through quite a lot, and you're still recovering from the side effects. Take it easy for our sake, okay?

The ghouls and girls all looked up as you walked over. Cleo winced, you looked tired. Even Draculaura noticed the slight dragging of your feet.

Kitty: Okay, we'll take it easy.

She does side-glance as her shoulders hunch.

Kitty: Though, we're not the ones you have to tell that to.

She chuckled as she saw Raven and Cedar's heads hang.

Cedar: Yeah. We should tell that to Briar...if she'll listen.

Cedar lifted her head up to look over to the princess.

Brair: So you're part of your fearleading team and part of the roller derby team? Wow, you do it all, don't you?

Briar was leaning on a tree away from the others. Her eyes were a little dilated as Clawdeen was essentially kabedon-ing her.

Clawdeen: Oh for sure. You know, as a werewolf, basically my specialty in doing anything with athletics. Speed, strength, agility, strength.

Clawdeen drew back her arm, only to flex it.

Clawdeen: I also did a short stint in playing baseball and winning our league. But my all-time preferred sport is roller derby. Get to show off my strengths and hang out with my ghouls. Roller derby is just a good way to keep active for anybody, especially a werewolf. If I sit too much while making clothes, it's bad for me.

Brair: Making clothes? You're a seamstress?

Clawdeen: Not just a seamstress. I'm a fashion designer, so I actually plan out the outfit patterns, fabrics, stitching, the whole nine yards. I've made outfits for all of beasties, my brother and his friends, customers, a whole bunch of monsters. Just another hobby, you know.

Clawdeen blew on her nails to see their shine.

Clawdeen: I don't like being idle.

Briar: Wow. You really do a lot. Did you make the outfit you're wearing?

Clawdeen: Not fully. I did customize it. Lot of the store-bought stuff is a little too bland for me, so I need to make it me. Fierce, notable, eye-catching. I'm sure you know how it is with your killer dress, if I may say. If you want, I could show you my portfolio. Got entire closets worth of projects I've worked on. I even have one for that bozo in the works.

Clawdeen shot her thumb your way which made you sigh. Another new outfit? Seriously? The werewolf's eyes quickly dilated as Briar brushed her fingers to Clawdeen's cheek.

Brair: Maybe you could start a new project? This dress is killer, but I want to have something more... your style.

She smiled more as Clawdeen giggled like a fool with her tail wagging like a hummingbird's wing.

Cleo was wheezing to herself as she was kneeling on the ground, with Frankie about to fall over in her lean and Draculaura holding onto a tree for dear life. All three were laughing with Draculaura almost being in tears. Raven looked ready to slam her head into the tree, however, as Cedar obstructed her view of the two. Blondie and Kitty were just judging from a distance.

Y/N: You know, I honestly have to respect her quick recovery just so she can flirt. She's not missing her shot.

Cedar: I should've realized this sooner.

Kityy: You were caught up in more important manners. I guess those horror movies we've seen are right; romance does find its way in an apocalypse.

Draculaura: Hey, give her a break! I haven't seen Clawdeen crush this hard since freshman year!

Draculaura wiped a tear as she caught her breath.

Cleo took in a chuckling breath before standing up.

Cleo: Makes sense this is why she isn't napping like the others. Clawdeen hasn't really had a lot of luck in the love game, so I can see why she's taking her opportunity. I also see why she's making herself look like a fool. She doesn't know how to handle compliments whatsoever.

Raven: Felt that. I'm just more surprised with Briar. Didn't know she'd be into a beast-human.

Blondie: Eh, well, Rosabella is her cousin.

Kitty looked over to see you smiling. She tilted her head to the side before she purred.

Kitty: Hey, by any chance, are you Ozzian?

You blinked and turned to the cat girl. What the hell was an Ozzian? You've been called Ozzie by Cedar, but Ozzian was a kind of people? Maybe she was referring to the people that came from Oz.

Y/N: I...might be.

All eyes were suddenly on you. You still weren't really sure, but the longer you were here, the more you began to feel......off?

You stood there and suddenly felt alone. Like no one else was around even though Draculaura was right next to you. The entire orchard was empty, just you and the silence. You looked back to the mountains and saw the golden glow, a beacon that was calling to you.

You never felt like you belonged among the hunters. You never felt like you really belonged with the monsters. You weren't a normie, or a monster. You were a Bloodfiend and probably the only of your kind. All alone. But here you felt a sort of.....longing.

Y/N: I think.....

You shook your head, finding that no one even left.

Y/N: I don't know.

Clawdeen: Any specific fabrics you want? Or patterns, textures? I- I can get specific, I can get minute with the details.

Briar: I think I'll let you take the lead in the designing. Though I love anything with pink. And I'm almost never seen without some kind of sunglasses. Oh, and I love lace.

Clawdeen's fur and hair fluffed out, making her resemble more of a Pomeranian rather than a wolf. Incoherent babbling started to leave her, with her stumbling over words and phrases while trying to settle her fur down. Quite the polar opposite of how she was a mere hour ago.

Clawdeen: Uh duh- lace, yep, lace hace. Haste, make with haste, yep, dupe. Dope, yep.

She still smiled as Briar giggled from her behavior.

Clawdeen: Uh huh, lace.

Howleen: Wow, you're falling apart, Dee!

Howleen collided into Clawdeen's side and almost knocked her over.

Clawdeen: What- how- why- what are you doing here?!

Clawdeen's face went bright red, with her trying to hide Howleen from Briar's sight.

Howleen: Trying to break the tension of you losing your cool! It's unnerving seeing you like this, seriously. Like a ghost possessed you or something.

Howleen laughed as she dodged an elbow, then placed herself between her sister and the princess.

Howleen: So this is your new crush?

Clawdeen: HOWLEEN!

Howleen: What? I'm not judging! Humans can be chill. You are human, right? You look like a normie.

Briar: I-

Briar giggled some more as her cheeks flushed.

Briar: I am a human. And you are?

Howleen: Howleen, Clawdeen's little sister. Nice to meet you.

Howleen offered her right hand, using her left to keep Clawdeen back.

Howleen: Manster, it's been some time since someone made her act like a puppy. You got a superpower!

Clawdeen: Quit it!

Howleen: Is that a crown you're wearing? Snap, are you a princess? Oh Clawdeen, you should've told me you wanted some obedience training!

Clawdeen: Howleen, get out!

Clawdeen tried to shove Howleen away, before yelping as she was tugged back.

Clawd: Chill out sis. We're here because Cupid told us to be here.

Clawd held his sister back with a smile. Briar was a bit surpised to find two more Wolves, but she didn't mind breaking up the growing tension.

Clawd: Come on, she's wanting to tell everyone about the new plan. We need to get moving.

He lead Clawdeen away, though he does tap Howleen's leg with his foot.

Clawd: Howleen, we got work to do.

Howleen: Yeah yeah, I know. Nice meeting you, Briar! Can't wait to see you at dinner!

Howleen waved as she hurried off beside Clawd.

Clawdeen: Howleen!

Briar kept snickering to herself as she watched the Wolf siblings walk away, and she hardly noticed Kitty appearing beside her.

Kitty: So, the werewolf fashionista, huh?

Briar: Yeah, so? You're in love with a former terrorist.

She laughed more with Kitty's blush.

Kitty just focused on the crowd gathering together as the familiar interloper and undead scientist walked towards Nevermore. The dragon was already rousing the sleeping ghouls with growls and chuffs. It did help that Rochelle, and now Venus were waking everybody up.

Venus: Come on ghouls, we've got work to do!

Venus shook Abbey, though she frowned as the yeti just snored. The environmentalist quirked a brow before blowing a few pollen spores at Abbey.

One of the spores goes right up Abbey's nose.

Abbey: Agh, it burns!

She yelped as she sat up and rubbed her nose. Her shout made the others begin to waking up.

Venus: Cupid's needing our help, and she sounds serious. You've got your power nap in, come on.

Operetta: Alright, alright, I'm up.

Nevermore looked back at Toralei who was still sound asleep. She angrily snorted before flicking her tail and launching Toralei a few feet into the air.

Toralei: Rrraaow!

Toralei does land on her feet.

Toralei: Hey, watch it, you overgrown gecko!

She cowered back as Nevermore growls back at her. The werecat just kept quiet as she scurried away.

Robecca: Finally, I can join in on the action.

Robecca skated over towards the group, with a little bit of steam leaving her mouth as well as her boots.

Robecca: I'm all jazzed up, might blow a casket if I don't get moving soon!

Cupid: Alright ghouls, and Clawd, we need you to listen up.

Cupid and you waited for everyone to collect around you. She straightened up as she realized she had 13 total beasties in front of her.

Cupid: Wow. Okay, yeah, everybody listen up, I am not repeating myself for each and every one of you. Multiple points of great news. The cure works for all Ever-Afterians and Wonderlandians. It heals them of any injuries they got as a zombie. And we know have enough monsters to split up into teams and help cure more people!

Several ghouls cheer, with Frankie being the loudest out of them all.

Frankie: Yes, the plan's working great! So, what do you need us to do?

Y/N: Ghoulia reconfigured the cure so that the dosage amount is less but more effective, and she went ahead and made a batch back in Monster High. We are going to need help putting the dosages into these.

You gestured to the small, needle-pointed vial Ghoulia held up.

Y/N: But then everyone is going to have to help in actually curing the zombies.

Rochelle: Just tell us what to do.

Y/N: There are going to be three teams that will be going out and luring out zombies. Each team is going to have a werewolf since you can track down the zombies easily. Clawdeen, Rochelle, Lagoona, you are team Fangs. Clawd, Abbey, Robecca, you are team Talons. Howleen, Operetta, and Toralei, you are team Spikes. All three teams will be on the campus, but at different locations to keep from the horde getting too large.

Operetta: Not all of us are skaters though. Hell, I'm the only one on my team that can skate!

Howleen: I can run though.

Toralei: And so can I. Besides, I proved my point in taking on a zombie or two in a fight.

Clawd: What about everybody else?

Cupid: Cleo, Frankie, Draculaura, and Ghoulia are sticking with me. We're be dolling out the cures to everybody.

Draculaura: Wait, us?

Y/N: You know how important the cure is. I don't think you ghouls will slip up with them.

Cleo: But, well, how are we going to cure them? I know Ghoulia chose this new design, but it doesn't really seem efficient for injections.

Cleo plucked up another empty vial.

Cleo: In fact, it's way too small. We'd be scratched before we even got close to a zombie.

Cupid: That's the thing. You won't be getting close to the zombies.

Cupid dug around in a box she and Ghoulia brought over.

Franmie: Then how are we curing them?

Everyone's eyes bugged out as Cupid holds up two crossbows. Though they didn't seem to be toys with the laser-trackers as well as the very real-looking metal bracing. The design was still cleaned up and polished-looking.

Cupid: The school being an old castle made it easy to find these in storage.

Cupid handed the two to Frankie and Draculaura, then plucking up a third to hand to Cleo.

Y/N: You'll be at separate points of the barricade, and whenever a team draws in a zombie, you'll fire the cure at them.

Frankie and Draculaura seemed cautious holding the modified weapons, though Cleo's eyes were dilated as she stared at her new weapon.

Cleo: How, how did you make this?

Ghpulia: Uhhruhhuh huhhruh huh huhurh uhhurh.

Draculaura: You tossed together some wiring and semi-automatic gears? Wow.

She examined the weapon before looking to Cupid.

Draculaura: Uh, Cupid, you do know shooting down toy bugs is different than shooting... your friends?

Y/N: The calibration and weight won't make it feel any worse than a toy dart-

Clawd: Toy darts can hurt though.

Clawd gave a pointed look to Clawdeen. Who quickly avoids his gaze.

Cupid repressed her chuckle.

Cupid: I'm saying that it won't do any physical harm, but it will be strong enough for the needle to puncture the skin. There's an amino acid in the needle-point that once it makes contact with zombie flesh, it breaks down and lets the cure enter the body. Then the cured person will just need to pull it out of their arm and put on a band-aid. It can only fire one round at a time, but Ghoulia will have all of the recharges with her. I thought the tracker would be a good touch since everyone has bad aim days.

Y/N: Though there's a lot of bad aims you don't talk about with me.

You shuddered at the memory of all the times friendly fire got you. You shook it off and continued.

Y/N: Anyways, teams Fangs, Talons, and Spikes will be luring out zombies, and team Pinpoint....

Frankie squealed at her team name.

Y/N: ...will be curing the zombies. Any questions?

Clawdeen: Not a question, but you forgot to give Venus her job.

Cupid: Hmm?

Cupid humed in surprise while looking away from the level on her crossbow.

Lagoona: What's Venus gonna be doing? She ain't got skates and I don't see another crossbow. I don't think she'd just wanting to be standing there.

Y/N: Exactly.

The others looked confused.

Venus: Cupid talked this over with me when she and Ghoulia visited back. You guys are doing the main jobs and doing the real saving. But if any of you guys need saving, well...

Venus snapped her fingers, and several thick tree roots erupted from the ground and kept by her like large snakes.

Venus: I'll get my hero moment.

Operetta let out a whistle of surprise as Abbey blinked in surprise.

Abbey: Your vines seem much stronger than back in Monster High.

Abbey poked one of them, and she does flinch as it snaped back at her.

Venus: I know right?! The plant life here in Ever After High is so boorific! You can just feel the buzz in everything and see how bright the leaves are, and there's so much life behind every single blade of grass! Aghh, I feel like a new ghoul!

Venus bounced around, with the vines moving around and sprouting some flowers.

Y/N: Venus' powers should be a good buffer to prevent any injuries to herself and others, and the virus shouldn't make as much of an impact on these plants.

You high-fived one of the vines.

Venus: I'll still have full control of them, but because there's no blood connection, I have no risk of infection if they are scratched or bitten.

Venus lowered the roots back into the ground.

Venus: So now that you know my job, any other questions?

Silence fell amongst the group, though Robecca's eyes did wander over towards Cedar's direction.

Robecca: Are we...will we need to involve them in this again?

Cupid grimaced, but she shook her shoulders as she straightened up.

Cupid: No. They won't. They'll be here and they'll help acclimate their friends after being cured. We'll use the ropes to let everybody climb over the barricade, and Nevermore will be flying everybody back to this orchard. I'll already told Raven about it.

Clawdeen: Alright. And what do we do when we find her mummy dearest?

Y/N: We...we will handle that ourselves. Raven's had to fight her mother plenty of times. And this event is already taxing on her. Besides, we've fought manipulative vampires, dragons, ourselves, and wanna-be Fabio.

Cleo: Family fights. What a great pass-time. Now then, I think we have our work cut out for ourselves. No time to waste!

Clawd: And no time like the present! Let's move ghouls!

Clawd cheered with a fist in the air, with everyone cheering as well. Cupid seemed to cheer especially loud with her wings fluffing up and shaking.

Raven, Cedar, Kitty, Blondie, and Briar watch the monsters hype themselves up, staying by a tree away from the group. Nevermore began to wander over, shifting into her smaller form as she did.

Raven: They seem really confident.

She does smile as Nevermore brushed to her leg.

Cedar: They have their plan, and we all know that the cure works. There's not really much to worry about except for getting everybody to a safe spot. I think we kinda made the school an environmental hazard.

Blondie: I still can't believe that we were behaving like monsters. Or, bad monsters, I should say. They all seem nice. Still, I never thought there'd be a world where monsters exist.

Kitty: And Cupid knew all about it.

Her gaze was sharp, yet she drew her knees into her chest.

Kitty: I can't imagine trying to balance life between two worlds. It's not like she was forced to leave Monster High. She's choosing to live two lives in two different worlds. That- it's her choice but, writers, that sounds like a lot.

Briar: Yeah. Who knew Cupid was doing all of that. And I thought she was stressed out with the True Heart's Day dance. That girl can handle some work.

Blondie: But hey, Cupid is one of the most responsible and hardworking girls I've met! She makes matchmaking look like a breeze! I'm sure she's doing okay now that she knows we'll all be okay, and she has her own team over there.

Cedar: Cupid does know a lot more than we realize. And she's also really scared.

Briar tensed and looks down at Cedar.

Briar: You know that?

Cedar: She was telling me when it was just her and I. She was saying we couldn't let our fear stop us from helping you all. I think she hides a lot of her fears, which I can understand if they might hinder her, but it might be becoming too much for her. I mean you three were crying after you were back as humans, and Raven is still stressed. I have a lot of emotions but I can't really express them all. Honestly, I know that she's relieved everything is going well, but I think that once the dust settles, Cupid's going to break.

Raven frowned, yet she sat down beside Cedar and placed an arm around her.

Raven: And are you?

Cedar: I'm a marionette. I can't really cry.

Briar: Yeah, but you girls keep forgetting something.

Everyone turned to her.

Briar: That guy, the one who looks like Ozzie and Oswalt, he has the same look in his eye.

She saw it when she talked to you. She saw it when you were looking at your friends. She saw it when you looked to the mountains.

Briar: He might not know if he's really an Ozzian, but he has their eyes.

Cedar: I thought Ozzians had green eyes.

Kitty: They do, but his are the same. I know what Briar means. He really does have that same look.

You began to explain where everyone would be setting up as the girls watched. You had the same command and stance as Oswalt, but you had the kindness and compassion that Ozzie did. Overall, you seemed to be the perfect blend of the two boys. Even a bit of Ruby shined through when you would crack a quick joke or two.

Kitty: Oh, wait!

The girls all jumped when Kittu suddenly yelled. She pulled out her MirrorPhone and saw that she had signal.

Kitty: Oh, purrfect!

She knew just who to call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 40 19
For hundreds of years the battle between Humans, Werewolves, and Vampires raged on around the world. Humans had been segregated, separated from the o...
111K 2.2K 76
Howler wolf is the new monster at monster high, a teen girl battling her way threw school life turned dark when she is labled as a juvenile delinqu...
18.9K 804 47
Imagine a world where nothing, barely ever goes right for you. Where no matter how hard you try, the worst things happen to you. Well that's how Bren...
437 22 20
It's A New Year At Monster High! and it's a chilly one too. everything's different for these now Sophmore students. Clawdeen somehow survived a summe...