Silence

By pandu1903

Rain- A boy with ADHD is forced to suppress his symptoms from a very young age leading the boy to fall into d... More

Characters
Story outline (Introduction)
First and the last
Burden transfered!
On my knees....
Just to be safe...
Life from now...
What's wrong in a birthday party?
Play Time
Living corpse
Circle of torture 🔞
Should I say...Destiny or fate?
Don't hold your breath!
Caution⚠️
Anything but that...🔞⚠️
Please just trust me...
Whatever it takes...
Doesn't make a difference
No one but you...
Just don't!
Worthless thing...
Delusion
Concede
🔞Not an update, just an image
Grateful
A fucking nightmare
Plan-1
Plan-2
Time stamps ( Edited)
Lucid dreams
Thankyou for the food, sir.
A prison without bars
Nightmare becomes reality
Hell to hell
A little win and a denial

First kiss

967 59 23
By pandu1903

Diary entry (10th November, 2017)

Phi!!!! Something so good happened today!!

Okay... Let me tell you from the start phi!

As tomorrow is sunday and we don't have school, p'Stop said he will take me out today and told me to get ready.

He took me to a restaurant.

The food is so delicious phi!

Will you take me there if we meet again?

I promise phi, you will surely like it!

Sorry sorry...

Anyway... Phi told me it is my reward for being such a good slut for them.

When I told him it was so painful, he promised it was just once and only him and p'Gun will be doing it again daily.

It is just two, so I happily agreed.

Later, he did something so unexpected phi!

He kissed me on my lips!

He and his friends kissed me everywhere before but never on the lips phi..

It was my first time!!

It was so good phi....

He promised me, if I be a good boy like this, he will reward me like this everyday!

I will be such a good boy for p'Stop, he would never want anyone else!

You know I can be a good boy if I want to, right phi?

p'Stop..... Just wait and see..... I will take rewards from you everyday!!

I am going now p'Phayu! I had so much fun today and hope you too!

Bye p'Phayu!

----------------------------------------------------

#Rain pov

Hearing Pai's loud shout, I cowered. I so badly want to die, but don't understand how to escape the death grip they have on me.

All I can hope for is for them to kill me after using or that they get disgusted looking at all the scars and leave me so I can go back to my p'Stop.

I don't understand why I am feeling this. Not even a day ago, I thought of escaping him and now all I want is for him to save me.

Am I weird?

*
*

They led me through the stairs to a room.  p'Phayu went inside for a while and later asked p'Pai to bring me inside.

The room was filled with so many equipments I have never seen before. I unconsciously shivered.

Are they going to use all these on me?

" Rain, this is Saifah, my friend and Oat, his fiancee. " p'Phayu introduced.

I nodded and went towards them, kneeled at their feet and bowed.

After a few minutes of silence, I heard a voice asking me to get up.

I nodded and got up.

Usually, as soon as we get home, I get naked and lay on the bed still so they can use my body as they need. No talks, no questions.

This is so new to me and I don't understand what to do. I am confused and scared. I usually know what and how p'Stop and his friends needs but I don't know anything about my new owners.

So, I just stood there waiting for their next order.

" We should do this quick Phayu. We don't have much time. "

" Okay. Fah, take Rain to the table."

" How much time will it take to get this done? "

" If we know the exact place, half an hour, else an hour. "

" Can we get this done as soon as possible?  I need to be with him alone. "

" Okay. Baby, can you please come to the table and lay there on the table? "

I freezed. You are their baby for tonight Rain. Don't disappoint p'Stop. You are here for their pleasure.

This is the only birthday gift you can afford to give p'Phayu.

Just fkr a few hours and you will again be only p'Stop baby. You can do it Rain. You should do it.

I walked to the table and slept on it, spreading my arms and legs.

" N-no need to spread your limbs. Just be comfortable, okay? " k'Saifah said.

I nodded but stayed like that.

" Do you know where your tracker is placed in your body? " He asked.

I looked at him in shock and then at p'Phayu. He just nodded. I sighed and shook my head.

" Okay, so we need to take a whole body scan. You don't have any ornaments or anything metallic with you, do you? "

I nodded meekly.

" Can you please remove them? It will be dangerous for the scan. "

I shook my head. If I could remove it, I would have removed it a month ago!

" Don't act like a brat Rain! We are trying to help you and this is how you behave? Don't you understand when we say that it is dangerous for you!? " I flinched when p'Pai shouted again.

I could guess k'Pai is angry at me. Who wouldn't be when their own boyfriend fucks someone infront of them?

I got down from the table and started removing my clothes. This time though they didn't stop me.

I took my shirt off and kept it aside and I faintly heard some gasps.

My hands shivered as I started unbuttoning and removed the zip of my pants.

I closed my eyes shut, few tears escaping as I let my pants to fall down. I am not wearing anything inside, so I am standing naked infront of all of them.

Please be disgusted...

Please be disgusted about my marks....

Please be disgusted about my slut hole...

Please don't get turn on...

Please be disgusted about my vulnerable position...

Please be disgusted about me...

So I can go back to my p'Stop.

I don't want to let you know how sweet I taste...

I don't want you to come back again for this...

I don't want to be anyone else's baby...

I don't want to be a gift to p'Phayu...

I don't want this...

I never wanted this!!

I will bear anything p'Stop gives, as long as I still curl up to his legs at night. As long as p'Stop doesn't give me away like this.

I want to go home.

The only home I ever have...

Be disgusted... Be disgusted... Be disgusted... Be disgusted of my mere presence...

I prayed repeatedly in my mind.

I know they all went to deaf ears as I felt all too familiar arms around me.

Even after years, it has the same warmth.  He lifted my face and kissed me on the lips.

Our first kiss...

*
*
*
*
He is not disgusted....

**************************************

Note:  I know this chapter is short. I am sorry. I hope I can rectify with the update tomorrow.

As for my other story, I have never written fluff ever and it is freaking me out!

I am not satisfied with any of the drafts I made till now.

I am sorry that it takes sometime.

I am not that confident when it comes to such things.

I am sorry for the long wait.

And thank you for all the comments... They really help me boost my confidence knowing how much you like the story and that I am able to involve you guys into the story that you get angry and feel sad for the characters.

Once again, thank you so much for everything and for waiting throughout my irregular updates.

Love you all so much❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 5.1K 34
An #Phayu/Rain, Boss/Noeul AU. High school Dark mafiya romance. Contain explicit content, they're gonna pop anywhere so I am not gonna mention the w...
122K 5K 37
Payu is a heartless mafia leader Rain is a innocent student and his dad doesn't care about him and makes so many debts and spends them in drinking a...
169K 6.2K 22
Phayu x Rain AU. This story is inspired by Love In The Air but with a new plot/storyline. 🔞WARNING 18+: Contains Explicit Content 🌶️🔥. I do not m...
63.6K 1.6K 13
Some of Rain's classmates don't understand why someone as annoying as him can catch the eye of someone as amazing as P-Phayu. The God of the architec...