Snow Angels | ✔️

Von gabilpcv

*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friend... Mehr

Info | Aesthetics
Chapter 1 | "just like we used to"
Chapter 2 | "I would've recognized that smile anywhere"
Chapter 3 | "I'm sure this could fit me"
Chapter 4 | "anything for you"
Chapter 5 | "if only you knew"
Chapter 6 | "you're adorable Peter West"
Chapter 7 | "you're cute Bonnie Perkins"
Chapter 8 | "what a plot twist"
Chapter 9 | "then become lucky"
Chapter 10 | "couldn't live without"
Chapter 11 | "I need to tell you something"
Chapter 12 | "we're just... friends"
Chapter 13 | "because I fucking love you"
Chapter 14 | "pure heaven"

Chapter 15 | "only our beginning"

1.6K 49 24
Von gabilpcv

Bonnie

Some days later...

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sore from last night. "5:30" I read the clock and look at my dearly beloved boyfriend peacefully sleeping and then I take a peek at the slightly opened window.

I gasp. "Peter, baby, wake up! It's snowing!" He grunts moving a little to the side but then goes back to sleep.

"Baby come on! It hasn't snowed in a while please, this is my last chance!" And with those words, Peter jumps out of bed.

It has been almost a week since christmas and that's when he asked me to be his boyfriend and obviously, i accepted it.

Rumor spread quickly here in town so in a matter of seconds, everyone knew we were dating and all came to congratulate us. Mrs. Diaz was crazy when she heard the news, she told us she has never been so happy in her whole entire life. (She even gave us free cocoas).

The rest of the days I spent my time with him (of course) and sometimes with Nellie and Mickey, but mostly with Peter.

Tomorrow is my last day here in Winterville and... to be completely honest, I don't want to go back to Boston.

I can see that Peter's been hurting since I'm leaving town once again even though I promised I would be calling him every single day and would be visiting every two months.

And... as much as I want to stay here in Winterville with him, I have to go back to my mom. She's all alone in a big city, working so hard to bring money and food to our house.

I already explained everything to Peter and fortunately he understood completely.

"I'm only doing this for you because I love you." He grunts getting out of his cozy bed and walking to the wardrobe exposing his naked butt to me.

He seems to notice me staring so when he turns around he smirks. "Taking a picture will last longer." I stick my tongue out at him for his cheeky comment.

I stand up, my legs wobbly from the amazing night we had. He holds my waist, helping me walk. "I guess I did a good job last night." He winks, making me roll my eyes.

We put on our clothes and then our puffy jackets. Mine white, his black.

"Come on." I whisper, trying to make the least noise possible while we both walk down to the apartment lobby.

Before I can step outside, my phone starts ringing.

"Oh, it's my mom, you can choose a spot for us while I talk to her for a sec." He nods, leaving me alone.

"Hi mom... um... it's five in the morning."

"Hi darling, i'm so sorry to be calling you at this hour but I just couldn't sleep because I have been wanting to tell you something." I hesitate, "What is it mom?" This time she hesitates.

"I  think— I know you should stay with Peter there in Winterville." My eyes go wide and I freeze not knowing what to say or do.

"I saw the way you two look at each other and... I can't do this to you, I can't separate my baby girl  from the only thing that makes her happy." I feel tears forming at the corner of my eye.

"No mom, you need me ther—" "Nope, don't take this in as a bad way but I'm more than okay here in Boston, and I will be even better if I know that my sweet girl is happy there in Winterville. Especially knowing that she's with someone that I'd always consider family." I put a hand to my mouth. Not saying anything.

"Bonnie... are you there?" A small tear drops to the floor. "Yes, yes mom, I— I don't know what to say... thank you so much!" I hear her laugh from the other side.

"No need to thank me, just please come visit me every once in a while." I smile, clearing another tear.

"Oh and remember to call me every single day and tell me all the good things (and bad things) that happened." I hum, feeling prouder than ever.

"Okay, now I'm gonna finally let you sleep. Goodbye my beautiful girl."

"Bye mom." I end the call, cleaning my face up because I'm sure as hell will be surprising Peter today. Maybe after we do our tradition.

I step outside and the cold air mixed with snow hit my face.

I look around and spot Peter in the middle of the park. He waves at me and I wave back, running towards him and embracing him in a hug.
He picks me up and kisses me all over and lastly in my mouth. His lips warm and safe as I kiss him back.

Soundly, I break it and bite my lips. "I have to tell you something" He smiles.

"Okay but first..." He gives me a look that says it all.

I smile, nodding at him. In a matter of seconds he throws me to the snow and lays down next to me. "The first one to finish a Snow Angel wins!" I laugh and shout at him while moving in the snow.

"It's not fair! You're bigger!" I push him and try to sabotage his snow angel but ends up failing. He smiles and stops moving, smiling at me while I continue to finish the snow angel.

"Ha!" I sit up, gasping tiredly at my masterpiece.

He stares deeply into my soul. His icy eyes piercing passionately through mine.

Without a minute to waste, he pulls me into him and kisses me again.

Tilting his head forward and parting his lips while touching me everywhere.

His tongue glides into my mouth as his kisses soon become more heated. I break it off before this turns into another making-love session.

He frowns at me. "Remember when I told you I had to tell you something?" He nods warily and a small smile emerges onto my face.

"I'm staying." His blue eyes go wide and fastly he sits up. "Bonnie... This is not the time for you to be joking."My smile only grows. "I'm not joking, my mom called me and told me I could stay with you and that she didn't need me there— not in the bad way though— anyway—" He stops me from babbling by bringing me once again into a deep kiss.

"I fucking love your mom." He whispers hoarsely and I laugh at his choice of words.

"You're staying with me forever now." He pulls me back with him into the snow.

"I'm not letting you go again my love." Peter whispers into my ear and then kisses it.

"I love you." I say, staring at the one guy that could make me the happiest woman in this whole world with one smile.

"I love you so much more." He whispers, giving me the look that said the same thing I just thought of.

And with those two words, I felt as if this Christmas Holidays changed my life completely.

It made me the happy girl I used to be when I lived here. And now, I was about to become even happier with the one person I loved with all my heart. Peter West.

"This is our ending Perkins." I smile at his comment,

"No, this is not our ending yet, this is only our beginning."

THE END

꒦꒷꒷꒦

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Merry Christmas for anyone who celebrates!! 🎄

Omg I don't know what to say.
I have mixed emotions rn 🥹
I'm so sad I finished this book but I'm happy that I just got rid of a big weight in my back. 😭
But I'm mostly sad that I finished writing their amazing story (even though I hate my writing) 🫡
Idk I'm gonna miss Peter and Bonnie and they'll always have space in my heart ⭐️
Anyways, thank you so much for reading this book Ily soo much! You don't know how happy you made me, tyy 🫶

Bye darlings <3

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
15.9K 676 30
..𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 .. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩...
513K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
17.8K 1.6K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...