MR PERFECT'S BABY WIFE [ BTS...

Від anieyouff

A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king... Більше

⚠IMPORTANT (Pls read before u start reading the story)⚠
INTRODUCTION
PART 01
PART 02
PART 03
PART 04
PART 05
PART 06
PART 07
PART 08
PART 09
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
NOT AN UPDATE BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
💜💜💜

PART 40

11.1K 408 42
Від anieyouff

*RECAP*

SG:"what is ur plan then?"

JK:"i will go to California."

_____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U were standing outside the main gate waiting for Jungkook. He was late. It's been more than 15 minutes since ur school finished.

With a pout on ur lips going back and forth u stopped seeing a fimilier car being parked in front of u.

Jungkook came out as u immediately ran towards him and jumped as he immediately caught u in his arms.

JK:"hey buttercup."

Y/n:"u are late."

U said with a pout.

JK:"i am sorry Princess i was stuck in a meeting."

Y/n:"i am hungry."

JK:"alright we will go somewhere yummy to fill ur tummy."

He said while ticking ur sides making u giggle out loud.

Y/n:"stopp."

JK:"ok ok."

U didn't replied or said anything Just buried ur face in his neck while hugging tight.

Jungkook then got inside the car and tried to put u in ur seat but u held onto him even tighter while whining so he let u be how u want."

Driver:"sir where do u wanna go?"

Jungkook told him the address of the restruant where he wanted to take u then the driver started driving.

JK:"so how was school cupcake?"

Hearing this u came out from ur hidden place and looked at him with a pout and a sad look.

Y/n:"not good. U said that i would came out jumping happily with a smile but it was totally opposite."

JK:"why what happened."

Y/n:"no one wanted to be friends with me."

JK:"they said that."

His blood boiled hearing her because he thought that people would be afraid of her because She's the wife of the Mafia king also the man who owns the school

But here it seems opposite. He thought that now no one would dare to mess with his wife and only he will be the one who will scold her and u know stuff like that.

However his thoughts stopped by his only and Only wife.

Y/n:"nooo."

JK:"then how u know that they don't wanna be ur friends."

Then OUR Y/N-ahhh started telling the story.

*FLASHBACK*

U entered inside while skipping with soft smile dancing on ur lips and this time directly went inside ur classroom and sat down on ur seat.

There was still a few minutes left before the class starts so there were a few students present there in the classroom.

U looked around and found some students exiting as soon as u entered some looking at u a bit afraid and some were whispering to each other looking at each other.

Now if any other girl would have been here they definitely would have enjoyed it or probably be happy about the attention and the situation but it wasn't the case of u.

There was no lie that u were an attention seeker who always seeks for attention but the attention u want is a sweet type of attention Where they would love u, care u and would call u by theme selves.

But the attention u were getting right now is making u nothing but nervous, anxious and self counsious.

So without any other thought u went out and it didn't did any better.

Students from the hallway were giving u the same looks and those whispering were all the way. U could even hear some of there talkings which u didn't found positive at all.

And on top all this images and scenarios have started creating imaginary thoughts in ur mind making u more anxious and u started hallucinating negative things.

Once again u ended up being on the last stoll of the washroom.

As always u buried ur face in ur knees hugging yourself tight while sobbing. Tears ran down ur face and u could hear voices in ur mind.

Around 10-15 minutes later someone entered inside and crouched down next to u. It was Milo and Enzo.

They were calling u but u never looked up. They were not allowed to touch u. So they kept calling u knowing u are still counsious but as if u have blocked all the voice.

U could only hear what was playing in ur mind so u still had no idea that Milo and Enzo were calling u but after a few minutes of continues trying finally u could hear their voices and looked up.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

JK:"that's it?"

Y/n:"yeah. The remaining time and class i spend it all alone even i ate my lunch alone."

JK:"i am sorry to hear that sweetheart."

U suddenly jerked up looking at him and said.

Y/n:"i don't want any guards."

JK:"what did i said about this topic."

He said with a glare and cold voice just now how sweetly he comforted u and the next moment he was back to his strict dominant aura.

Y/n:"if they keep on guarding me like this even inside school i am never gonna Have friends they would laugh at me."

JK:"they won't."

Y/n:"yes they will."

JK:"and why they would?."

Y/n:"b-beacause they look like human looking robots."

JK:"WHAT. That's it."

Y/n:"yes i don't like how they are all expressionless all the time. And it feels weird having two human looking robots guarding u all the time."

JK:"it is not wierd cupcake and look didn't u just said that u ate ur lunch alone."

Y/n:"yeah."

JK:"u were upset and anxious so u didn't even went to the canteen to buy ur food and Milo and Enzo were the one who bought u lunch right."

U nodded.

Y/n:"yeah but wait how do u know that they were the one who bought me lunch. "

JK:"didn't i told u that everything u will be doing, i will be getting to know by ur teachers also Milo and Enzo told me everything that's the part of their job."

Y/n:"so they told u everything."

JK:"yes."

Y/n:"then why u asked me?"

JK:"that's not the point but i am happy that u told me everything by yourself like a good girl."

He gave u a kiss on the crown of ur head which made u blush and hide ur face in his neck.

Y/n:"but i still don't like it. I never liked any bodyguards. They always kind of scares me with their big stone like body and expressionless human looking face also they always wear black all the time as if they are going on someone's funeral. "

Jungkook sighed before saying

JK:"sugar they are ur bodyguards not ur babysitters. Do u want me too hire a babysitter for u?"

Y/n:"WHAT noooo i am not a baby. I don't need a babysitter."

JK:"yes u are."

Y/n:"no i am not."

JK:"yes u are. U are my Lil baby wifey. Look just one of my hands palm is equal to ur whole face"

He said while squishing ur cheeks with his hand.

Y/n:"yah. I am not a baby and i am not small u are the one who is a giant."

JK:"say whatever makes u sleep at night Princess oops sorry i forgot u don't need to say anything go sleep at night. Forget about night u don't even need to say anything to sleep at day or anytime."

Y/n:"Yahhhh. How dare u. U are just jealous that i can sleep peacefully but u can't."

JK:"oh Babygirl if someone has anyone like u in their lives then how can they even sleep."

Y/n:"yeah i know and that's cause i am so beautiful and sweet that no one is able to sleep."

(~That's mah girl~‌)

U flipped ur hair with a cheeky grin which made Jungkook chuckle.

JK:"and that's why i had to hire Guards so that no one can take this Beauty away from me."

Hearing him ur smile dropped and a frown appeared on ur face.

Y/n:"i don't need those human looking robots. I am not a Princess. I don't need someone to guard me 24/7."

JK:"who said u are not a Princess. U are my Princess. The daughter of foster Mafia king and the wife of Mafia king. U are both a Princess and Queen."

____________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.

_____________________________

Now everyone take a moment to wish OUR TAETAE.😚

Happy taetae day to everyone.🎉🎂🎊

Happy birthday Tata🐻 bear🧸. Stay happy all the time.😇🥹

Stay Healthy and safe in the military🌸🍀. And return soon. We are waiting for u.😘

Love you Infinity.💜💜💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

81.3K 3.2K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
535K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
76.3K 2.4K 34
its a story about a Broken girl who was betrayed by her boyfriend Jungkook & her family kicked her out of their house because of him . But still she...
1.5M 36.2K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...