Overlord of Union!

By WAMred

Evil. Once that word spread chaos and despair but nowadays villains is a joke especially if heroes allow them... More

Prologue
Ch 1: Path of Harvest!
Ch 2: Path of Flames!
Ch 4: Path of Sea

Ch 3: Path of Nordberg

611 23 11
By WAMred

Netherworld

Currently Y/N is in the throne room looking over the map of Nordberg with his advisor Gnarl as they talk over the plan of invading Nordberg.

Gnarl: "I am still confused why you want the dark elves to join the war as they ain't that useful in an invasion" he said only to shiver when he feel dark aura behind him thus he turn around only to pale to see Chloe and Olga standing behind him.

Chloe: "So you think we ain't that useful huh?" She said popping her knuckles.

Olga: "Let see how useless we are once we done with you" she said then both herself and Chloe begin to beat the sh_t out of Gnarl.

Y/N: "Don't kill him ladies as I do need him" he said which the two stop then stand beside him.

A few minutes later.

Once Gnarl is healed and after a quick review of the plan the invasion begin.

Nordberg entrance.

A Netherworld gate came out of the ground and Y/N with both Chloe and Olga following behind.

The three see the governor Borius who is standing on top of the entrance wall however standing in front of the gate are a lot of soldiers with some people wearing ninja clothes.

Borius: "So, what these peasants say is true. The Witch Boy is back. Well, don't think you're getting in here! My Empire troops and some of Union ninjas will have a nice bit of sport cutting you and your rat army. However your Dark Elves will be captured and be treated as breeding slaves" he said which Olga and Chloe glare.

Both: "He's dead" they said with venom in their tones.

Borius: "This maybe a god forsaken back water but it's my god forsaken back water! Do you hear me? Mine!" He said then Y/N see some soldiers are behind the gate thus he deal with them first.

Meanwhile Chloe are killing any soldiers that attempt to capture her or her queen.

Chloe: "These soldiers maybe wearing armor but they are no match for me" she said then she see Y/N and his minions coming back with a strange triangle shape stone.

Y/N: "Gnarl say that a Forge Stone which will come in handy. Now let go deal with the soldiers and ninjas" he said which the two Dark Elves nod then they walk around where they encounter a pink haired ninja.

Saruka: "You won't win this invasion! Now fear the wrath of Sakura!" She said trying to run at Y/N and attempted to punch him but he b_tch slap him.

Then the red minions set her on fire causing her to panicked and try to get into the snow but Chloe stab her in the heart thus killing her.

Chloe: "Geez this ninja was a joke" she said which Olga and Y/N agree then continue on only to encounter a male ninja with strange marks on his face and standing beside him is a dog.

Kiba: "Ha! Your supposed to be this Witch boy but all I see is a coward hiding behind his sl_ts! Well you won't win against me! Kiba!" He said then both himself and his dog run at Y/N only for a shadow to tackle Kiba dog which reveal to be a giant wolf holding a sword.

Y/N: "Sif?" He said remembering the wolf who he save back when he was young.

The wolf Sif growl at the dog who whimper in defeat which shock Kiba.

Kiba: "You surrender to a female wolf! You're a disgrace as alpha dog Akamaru" he said only for Y/N to slice his head off with the swing of his axe.

Y/N: "Now mutt you can submit to Sif or be her meal" he which Akamaru submit.

Thus Y/N and his group continues onward only to encounter a chubby ninja.

Chōji: "I am Chōji! And be prepared to die!" He said about to attack but Olga use her magic to vaporized the guy.

Olga: "That was easy" she said then the group continues and they manage to get behind the ballista.

However they encounter a ninja with a cigarette.

Asuma: "Sh_t guess you kill the three that was protecting the flank side. No matter you won't win against me Asuma" he said.

Chloe: "You act like death is normal" she said which Asuma sigh.

Asuma: "Probably because I see a lot of ninja die so you get used to it plus they should knew that killing is part of being a ninja" he said which Y/N glare.

Thus a battle between Y/N and Asuma begin.

Before Asuma could attack Y/N was already in front of him and strike him in the face completely surprising the ninja at how fast Y/N was.

With a serious face Asuma pull out his chakra blade and attempted to strike but Y/N slam his hands onto Asuma ears which force him to cover his ears as blood come out.

Then Y/N slice Asuma right arm which cause blood to gust out.

Asuma: "Gah! Son of a b_tch! You're gonna regret that!" He said only for Y/N to punch him causing multiple teeth to come out and Asuma onto the ground.

Before he could get up red minions set him a blaze then the brown minions beat the sh_t out of him.

Battle stop.

Laying on the ground is Asuma who is completely broken but he try to stand up only for Y/N to slice his head off.

Y/N: "Pathetic" he said then common his minions to control the Ballista thus they kill many soldiers but many ninjas escape and surround Y/N.

Naruto: "I am Naruto and your days of causing evil is done!" He said only for y/n to throw his axe thus slicing Naruto hand off which shock two female ninjas.

Y/N: "I maybe evil but at least I ain't a joke" he said then he dodge a lightning blade.

Sasuke: "I am Sasuke and you will die by my hands" he said only to scream when Y/N use a hidden blade to slice his eyes.

Y/N: "B_tch please I'm the Overlord" he said then punching him and Naruto into the sky.

Then he look at the last three ninjas which are females.

Naruko: "I am Naruko and these are Ino and Hinata So what are you gonna do to us?" She said a bit afraid.

Ino: "you won't r_pe us right?" She said scared.

Hinata: "God kami anything but that" she said a bit frighten.

Y/N: "God no but you three are my prisoners" he said then ten of his browns surround the three then put cuffs onto them.

Then the minions bring the three back to the Dark Keep

Once the area is clear Olga and Chloe return to the netherworld then Y/N went to the dig site where he found wolves and a minecart of explosives.

Thus Y/N command his minions to push the cart until it roll into Nordberg gate then he command his red to cause it to explode.

Once inside the town Y/N begin to dominate any civilian while killing any that apposed him. However he soon arrived at a lift which Borius is on

Borius: "You've spoiled my Midwinter's Eve! Well, we'll see what Emperor Solarius has to say about this!" He said as the lift take him down.

Then a blue light appear and appearing out of it is a man wearing a glass piece.

Borius: "Marus! My brother! Where did you suddenly come from!" He said surprised.

Marus: "Emperor Solarius is very concerned brother, that you allowed Nordberg to be most violently raided by a magical barbarian!" He said as they walk towards the Town Hall.

Borius: "Er, the situation is under control Marus! My men are rooted out the source" he said.

Marus: "Well they better had do! You were sent here to prove yourself as a governor! And show you've got a backbone beneath that blubber" he said then Y/N see a woman who he recognized from childhood.

Kelda: "He hasn't, it's blubber all the way through" she said turning around to face Y/N.

Gnarl: "Snap out of it master!" He said which Y/N return to reality then cause some chaos like destroying an temple that destroys a wall.

A few minutes later.

It wasn't long until Y/N and his minions arrived on top of where Borius, Marus and Kelda is at.

Then Y/N command his minions to push the statue onto Borius killing him which completely shock Marus who swear revenge then teleport away.

Once Y/N is in front of the town hall Kelda walk up to him then look him in the eyes.

Kelda: "Witch boy it really you? You came back!" She said with a smile which Y/N nod.

Y/n: "Yeah Kelda it me" he said smiling behind his mask as he claimed Town Hall.

Kelda: "You know. I want to see the world that ain't covered in snow. How about you and I get reacquainted" she said as a Netherworld gate come out of the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 300 17
This story contains vulgar themes with old men and young women . Different storys . Enjoy .
49K 2.6K 34
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
178K 7.9K 22
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
314K 16K 43
Published on 11/1/23 Nine, a special force soldier whose only purpose was to serve the Imperial Army, died and transmigrated into the body of Toby Ca...