MY HUBBY

By Inimay_1325

what happens when a guy gets married with a girl who is 10 years younger than him . And unknowingly she falls... More

WEDDING 💍
PARDON ME .
MISSED YOU...
✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️
BUSINESS TRIP
LOVE YOU
SHOPPING
✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️
✨️DINNER NIGHT ✨️
✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️
RAIN 💦
SORRY HUBBY 🥺
FEVER🤒
✨️I WANT IT ✨️
✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️
✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️
MISS HIM ALREADY .
SICK
HE'S COMING HOME ?
ITS NOT NEW
✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️
✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️
✨️BRAT✨️
✨️MINE✨️
✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️
GENTLE
INJURY
ENEMIES ?
MY CLOTHES
✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️
✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️
ATLEAST THIS TIME
PREGNANT....?
PETER
HUBBY
HOME
PISSED...?
SHOWER💫
✨️LEAVING TO MUMBAI ✨️
✨️SAD✨️😔
✨️YOU'RE PRECIOUS.✨️
✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️
✨️LEON✨️

✨️THANK YOU ✨️

142 3 1
By Inimay_1325

FIRST OF ALL WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERYONE . AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT,  YOU PPL ARE SO SWEET .I HOPE YOU ENJOYING MY STORY .

YOU CAN CHECK MY ANOTHER STORY TOO "HE MADE ME AGAIN...".

Few weeks later:-

MORNING:-

Its morning 8am , meanwhile charlie and leo are still laying in bed , not in deep slumber but partially

Then soon charlie squirms as sun light hits her face through the window , so she turns into a shed like embrace snuggling into it , as we know ,its none other than her husband , whose now pulling her even closer to himself still closing his eyes .

Charlie giggles in a morning tone , hugging him ,cause she finds him woke up too .

"Morning hubby.....". She mumbles caressing his spine line , where it is in the middle of his wide back .

But soon frowns when she gets no response from him.

Then charlie looks up at his face moving closer from his grip.

She smiles as he's pretending to be slept but actually he woke long back .

"Hubby....good morning...". She whispers holding his face in her tiny palms then kisses his forehead .

Leo shows no expression ,nor open his eyes .

"Hubby....i know you're wake up , get up now ". She says pouting ,combing
his hair .

Still leo stays like a statue , making her frown .

Charlie understands that he's pretending  ,so she nods cooking something in her head moving back into his arms .

She snuggles inside feeling euphoric in his warm embrace .

"So you're pretending to be sleep?". Whispers slowly moves his tank top to downwards near his chest licking her lips where his nipples are getting viewed.

She giggles then moves closer to suck them but , gasps with raising heart beat ,when a hard hand comes in contact smacking her bum .

"You dare to do that ,sure you receives punishment...". A deep sleepy voice comes out making her gulp and freeze .

Leo can literally feel her breath near his chest , he moves closer to her face then whispers "why are you so obsessed with my nipples ...? ". Asks top of her forehead , charlie shuts her eyes smiling looking down hiding her face in his chest .

"I don't know , even girls can get obsessed over men's nipples , are they th----".

"Hubby st-stop...."..she whines cutting him off .

Leo slowly holds her nape makes her look at his face .

"Then what.....?". He asks moving closer ,as she pouts says " then ,why you didn't responded to my wish....".

"When did you even wished me...?". He asks seeing her eyes ,then slowly lips then slowly back to her eyes in a triangle way.

With shivering lips she slutters " few minutes back ...i -i wis------". She shuts her mouth and eyes making disgusting face

"What's wrong ...?". He asks frowning as she quickly moves back from him gets off the bed runs to the restroom making leo worried

"Charlie....". He gets off the bed , walks inside the restroom finds her puking holding her tummy , he quickly runs to her holds her ears while she vomiting like a small kid then stumble back to his chest panting looking at the ceiling of bathroom .

Leo sighs he keeps his hand on her forehead and other hand on her tummy caressing gently ,whispers  "are you okay baby.....?".

Charlie gulps "it-its te-terrible hubby...". Whispers back .

He shuts his eyes, caresses her tummy then kisses back of her head "it's gets better ,  come on lets get you fresh up and take your pills....".
.

.

.

.

Its afternoon ,where leo went to office without his will ,cause Charlie's been having severe vomitings since she got pregnant , with that she lost weight which made whole mansion worried about her , but much is leo's.

So he approached special gynecologists for his wife's condition and planned good healthy menu for her ,which is somehow hard for childish charlie to follow ,but still she's following cause she wants her baby to be like her husband so strong .

Now mrs .Joseph and charlie are at hospital for checkup ,as its her 5th week of pregnancy which means month and one week .

After check up , mrs .Joseph take her to the shopping since our lee's tummy is getting bigger ,her clothes became tighter than before also she wanted to give her some common girl shopping experiences ,which leo never much encouraged to do , cause he's been ordering everything she wants keeping her at in the big ass room of his .

Peter and family asking him to take her to mumbai ,since pregnant they haven't met their daughter , due to some works , its been month even she wants to go to parents ,which leo is ignoring not because he is busy ,but he can't stay at her place for too many days  ,cause mrs .Joseph once said ,pregnant lady's can stay at parents home till the delivery date ,this mostly goes in india with few .

So that made him annoy ,cause he got responsibility  to deal , also today morning after vomiting, she asked him go along with her , but he just ignored it saying he gotta go and left to office making her pout .

But the thing is ,Charlie isn't the one who lives without him for months ,thats why she's bothering him to go with her , cause she can't stay without him ,leo too know that ,but now he said he comes later ,gor now she's is craving for mother's love since she's gonna be a mother ,he's planning on sending her first by calling them home to delhi .

.

.

.

After shopping they're returning to home , as its already evening, now a days leo's coming back to home after 5 itself cause he wants to spend his time with her atleast completely from evening to mornings a little more .

"Mom...do you think hubby will agree to go mumbai with me...?". She hesistantly asks mrs .Joseph who gaves her same beautiful, assuring smile to her .

"Darling.... , don't worry hubby won't deny your wish ". She says as Charlie nods .

Soon after they arrive to mansion, tom gets the things inside meanwhile both ladies walks in only to find bunch of people talking sitting in the hall which made charlie suprised for a moment .

"Oh.... my baby....". A lady runs to her giving her a warm gentle hug for which charlie closed her eyes inorder to stop her tears from falling out .

"Maa....wh-what a suprise ". She mumbles with a crack voice .

Charlie snifs as mrs .andrea smiles happily kisses her forehead "we missed you ,couldn't wait till you come ". Charlie smiles happily then walks to her father and pete where they are sitting with her husband.

"Oh my sweety...". Mr .andrea smiles showing his hands as she giggles runs to him , he stands up as she hugs her father quickly giggling happily "how are you pappa....its so happy to see you here...". She says .

"Mee too lee darling...we missed you so much ". He says caressing her head .

"Umm..lee....if you forgot then thank me ,i fulfilled your wish taking mom ,dad ,sara to you ...". Peter says smiling at her .

She nods "thank u pete...". Seeing him , also certain eyes smiles seeing this girl's happy filled face and eyes,

Charlie then looks beside her brother , two pair of adoring eyes ,she feels shy ,meanwhile its leo's he's admiring his happiness ,where she gives him a shy look then hears .

"My baby....". Charlie quickly looks at that voice , runs towards kitchen in no time meanwhile sara walks near her saying "careful baby...". She holds her face .

"Aww...sara i missed you...". Charlie says hugging her .

"Mee too darling...". She whispers, meanwhile all the family members admiring them with heartful eyes .

After sometime, all of them sat together to have dinner .

While having dinner , leo's eating silently meanwhile rest em all are having talk , Charlie smiles to herself then she slowly taps his thigh .

Leo looks at her " thank you hubby ...". She says without any sound just moving her lips.

Leo smiles gives a small ,short nod says "thats fine......".

She shows him a big smile taking big spoon full of food shoving into her mouth making him adore her pouty face .

Leo chuckles at her cute act , he then wipes off food stains at her lip corners "messy eater..". Whispers looking right into her eyes .

Charlie smiles hearing him , she completing food .

"Leo...how's your firm issues going son..?". Mr .andrea asks as leo gives him a small smile says "fine uncle... they are about to solve in this year itself".

All of them nods "if you need any help , peter will be helpful to you , since I'm fine now i can take care of our firm by self , peter , you help leo with his works ". He says as peter nods but leo "oh uncle its fine ,tbh i dont need any help right now ,i can able to handle also why to bother him ,John's anyway is my side ,fine peter...".

Then peter smiles "why leo...? ,why you never wanted us to be part of your problems ,i know you're going through much ,so let me help this time ...". He says making leo to roll his eyes ,which peter didn't failed to notice ,so he just chuckled shooking his head ,cause he know how annoyed leo gets for peter's performance right now.

After dinner leo gets back to his room , directly walks to take shower ,meanwhile charlie is having talk with her ladies at downstairs, so he let her have some happy talk , till then he takes shower.

He comes out wiping his hair ,then frowns seeing peter on his bed holding a book leaning to bed reading so attentively.

"What are you ! doing in my room...!! ?". He asks with a annoyed face walking to his closet , then walks out wearing shorts and tshirt .

Peter looks up " oh woah sorry ..... Charlie is sleeping with mothers, sara and leena are sleeping together , so I got no place to crash , so she said to sleep here , but I totally forgotted that you would be here ". He says ,leo rolls his eyes says "forgotted...?". He asks annoyingly then walks to bed ,  sits beside him then calls his wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 4.1K 31
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
291K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
71.4K 2.9K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
668K 20.3K 30
This story revolves around a normal university student who's pretty good at academics but in practical life, she's a failure. She often gets caught...