✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️

After the dinner ,now everyone are in deep sleep but this couple.

Whose that .....?

Umm...you guys know well , yes it's leo and his wife .

Charlie watching tv waiting for her hubby to come out from shower .

Soon after leo's out ,she smiles as he walking towards her wiping his hair "why aren't you sleeping .....its late c'mon lay down....we're going home tommorrow morning , you will not wake up early ,if you wont sleep now....". Saying leo crawls on bed meanwhile charlie quickly moves closer rests her head on his chest hands around on him

Slowly both drifts into sleep .
.

.

.

.

.

MORNING:-

All of them got ready to leave mumbai ,its slightly sprinkling over there at mumbai .

They started from their after bidding a good byee .

Charlie's been looking at view of the raining from the window she's actually blushing so to hide herself from her hubby's teasing look she's looking out .

"How long you're gonna , stare outside....isnt it making your neck pain..?.". Leo asks while driving .

Charlie shuts her eyes covering her face as his one word can make her blush as hell .

"What happened Charlie , are you okay...?". He asks in teasing way .

Charlie suppresses her blush remembering what happened this morning "yo-you're ba-bad hubby....". She mumbles.

Leo shooks his head asks "I'm I...?".

Charlie whines hitting him "ye-yes...!!!!".

A few hours back at Andrea's mansion

-

-

-

Morning 5:00am :-.

Charlie took bath ,she quickly runs out towards wardrobe taking her outfit ,but for poor Charlie's situation there are no dresses, but sarees are arranged .

She sighs taking one , she quickly off from bathrobe then wore a petticoat and blouse .

But when fixing the hooks which are back it became little hard for her ,everytime she wears saree ,she takes Somebody's help like leena ,or sara if none of them are available, she tries her best to keep them .

But today it became really hard , don't know why .

"Ahh....I can't i'll remove this and wore something else...". Starts to search for dress but pouts when she finds only saree's in there

"Ahh...what I'm I gonna do now ....? ". Mumbling she stands bitting her nails then hears bathroom door opening sound .

"Hu-hubby must be woke up...I should get ready fast...". Walking back forth she's hitting her own head in tension what I'm I gonna do .

"Its okay ,let's wear this saree first ,I'll ask hubby to put this hooks...". Mumbling she quickly wears the saree then walks out.

Leo's almost ready he's wearing shoes sitting on bed .

Charlie gulps then calls "hu-hubby...".

Leo looks up only to find his tension filled face wife "what...? Are you done ...?". He asks.

Charlie been standing their more like hiding behind the wardrobe room curtains.

Leo frowns "Are you feeling cold...?".

Charlie pouts shooks her head.

"Then , come out Charlie, we need to rush...". He says ,as she slowly walks out holding her blouse from behind which is wide open .

She gulps seeing him ,leo puts a clueless face "may I know the reason behind this silence and strange thing of you doing righ now...?". He asks looking at her with frown eyes .

Charlie gulps licking her lip then says "hubby umm..I'm unable to fix my hooks ,ca-can you plz he-help me...?". She asks so gently in a low shy voice .

Hearing that leo sighs standing up.

"Come here...". He stands, as she lowers her head walks towards him turns her back facing him stands lowering head .

Leo literally feels goosebumps sending into his body seeing that back view of his wife's dusky skin she's wearing black bra , sweat dripping from her nape to curves of her waist posterior side making his throat dry , he just bites his lip seeing her back body

He lifts his hands which are shaking slowly slides around her waist with one hand ,Charlie gasps shutting her eyes feeling his chest pressing at back ,leo's breath fanning her nape .

He gently moves her hair with his one hand as other hand holding her closer to him

"Well...you shouldn't've let me do this charlie , not good for you......". Whispers while fixing two hooks .

"Plz hubby ,nobody will helps me now except you...". She mumbles in a pouts with a trembling posture.

Leo fixes all four , then says "done". Charlie leaves a relief sigh she was about to move but gasps when she feels wet kisses on her nape and junction of neck.

She moans due to sudden contact of his lips "hu-hubby...". She grips on his hand which holding her tummy .

"Charlie....". He whispers leaving kisses on her nape ,"h-ubby...". Slutters rolling eyes back panting leans back to his chest ,meanwhile leo starts nibbles on her jaw whispers "turn around......".

Charlie turns around looking down , leo attaches their foreheads , he kisses her forehead ,as she looks at him with her doe eyes .

Leo holds her both arms ,Charlie gasps seeing him kneeling infront of her

He kneels looking at her doe eyes .

She pants slightly seeing him "hu-hubby wh-what are you doing...?". She manages to ask .

But soon rolls her eyes ,arches her head back fisting his hair when leo slowly moves her saree palla brushing her tummy with his bare fingers then nuzzles into it sucking skin on tummy

Charlie legs are shaking due to his gentle suckings ,she holding his head pulling closer looking up ,tears filled in her eyes with in no time by the pleasure she's getting from her husband.

Leo keeps giving open mouth kisses on her navel, he's sucking swirling tongue in her navel making her moan "argh...hu-hubby...plz...".

"You did this baby , you woke up the wild beast... ". Mumbling leo keeps sucks her tummy leaving bruises without any empty space , Charlie suppresses her moans plucking his hair .

Leo finally bites her curves making her breath hitches ,she shuts her eyes and mouth , fists his hair more tightly .

Leo chuckles holds her hand looks at her .

Charlie situation is worse ,she's panting mess looking at him .

Leo stands up seeing her panting "you need water....?". He asks seeing her sweaty face , she whines hitting him "you bite me again...ahh....this stings...hubby...!!!!". She whines with a pout stomping foot on ground hitting his chest ,leo caughts her hands as she stops whining looks at him .

"Wear something which keeps you warm , what  you wore is so thin ,if not i'll keep you warm.......". He says in a deep husky voice ,making her stops whining instantly, bitting her bottom lip .

"Enough, you will bleed...". Says he removes her bottom lip between her teeth takes her to the downstairs .

----------- .

"You're day dreaming ...? ,Don't tell me ,you're recollecting things happened this morning...". He asks with a raised brow as she holds his arm hiding her face "hub-by yo-you're pe-pervert..... i ha-te you". She slutters with a blush in a low puppy voice .

Leo chuckles shooking his head .