fame ~ jude bellingham

By xginaxdx

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 23

3.5K 65 6
By xginaxdx

January 18th, 2022
📍London, UK 🇬🇧

Today was the first press conference of the 'Stranger Things' Season 4 Press Tour. Basically, the actors would be sat at a panel for an hour, being asked questions from the fans, and then afterwards there was always a Meet and Greet where fans could take pictures and get things signed.

Georgina loved getting to meet the fans and hear their theories about the upcoming series, although sometimes it was a little difficult for the actors to not spoil thing's.

The actors for today's panel were backstage getting mic'd up and ready to greet the audience. Gaten was the first to walk out and be met with an applaud from the fans. One by one the actors walked onto the stage, each time they were greeted with cheers.

After a few hours of answering questions, meeting fans and signing merch, the cast were finally done for the day. They agreed to all go back to their hotel rooms for that night, get a decent sleep for the following day which was going to consist of more questions, fans and signings. Then they would go out the following night before spending a day exploring the city.

Georgina walked with Sadie through the hotel, their arms interlocked, after making their way through the endless crowds of fans and paparazzi with the help of security. The girls said their goodbyes and goodnights before parting ways and entering their neighboring hotel rooms.

The blonde girl set her purse to the side and then began getting unready, taking off her makeup and jewelry and getting changed into her pajama's, before eventually climbing into bed.

Slipping her legs under the clovers, Georgina reached for her phone that was on the bedside table, instantly seeing a spam of messages from her sister.

~

mel

ginaaa

georginaaa

hello??

ginaaaaaaaaa

sorryy

what do u want

call me quick

pls

ok two seconds

~

"What are you doing?" Mel immediately cries down the phone.

"Uhh, nothing? Talking to you-" Georgina explains, a tad confused before being cut off by her younger sister.

"No! With Jude?"

"Nothing? Nothings happening with Jude, why are asking?"

"So you're not together anymore?" Mel continues questioning.

"What? Why would we not-? We were never together to start with?" Georgina reiterated.

"Okay whatever, but like you're still talking and that?"

"Uhh yes, obviously. Why wouldn't we be?" Georgina became more and more confused at Mel's unexplained questions.

"I just saw more stuff about you and Caleb. And before you say anything- I know you and Caleb wouldn't do anything but it's all over the media and I just wanted to double check," Mel finally made her point.

"Oh, um," Georgina paused, taking a moment to think through that information, "I was going to wait until I next saw him and then explain things."

"When are you going to see him next?"

"A little over a week," Georgina tried to think through her calendar, "whenever it is that I'm in Spain for the press tour."

"No, you to explain to him before then," Mel argues.

"Well, I want to but I wanted to explain in person, I hate texting people things."

"Maybe just call him, genius?" Mel stated in a matter-of-factly way.

"I don't know, I just thought it would be easier in person," Georgina groaned.

"Yeh, it probably is. But, he's a boy. And boys get very protective and egotistical about this stuff. He'll see it all on online and wonder why you aren't saying anything to him."

"Okay yeh, you're probably right," Georgina said, whilst rolling over, burying her head deep into the soft pillow on the bed, "I hate this so much, why is nothing ever easy?"

"Don't know babe, sounds like a you problem," Mel shrugged.

"Wow, you're so helpful," The older sister remarked.

"Hey! I'm the one who just saved yours and Jude's relationship."

"There is no relationship and it didn't need saving,"
Georgina corrected, "let me talk to Alicia and Luce first and then I'll decide how to tell Jude, ok?"

"Okay, Okay, tell me what you do pleaseee, I'm living for this drama," Mel snickered.

Georgina just rolled her eyes, "Oh my god, you're such an idiot sometimes."

"And that's why you love me," Mel continued to  sing-song, knowing it was winding up her sister.

"Okay, I'm hanging up now," Georgina said whilst ending the call before her sister had chance to say anything. She then headed instantly to her and her friends group chat.

~

"amigas 💖😻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💟"

gina 💕
pls send help
now
i hate everything
hello??
help.
now.

alicia💖
girl wtf do u want

gina💕
this jude thing is stressing me out
and idk what to do

lucy💝
is this to do with caleb??

bc if it is i really hope you've
already said something to jude

gina💕
well i was going to

lucy 💝
which means u haven't

gina💕
i was going to wait till i next
see him so i could explain
it properly

alicia💖
girl- 🤦🏽‍♀️

sometimes i really wonder what
goes thro ur head

gina💕
ffs

u sound like mel

alicia💖
and that's why me and ur
sister get on so well

lucy💝
when do u next see him anyways?

gina💕
like a week ig

lucy💝
tell him now.

gina💕
now i feel bad

i didn't think it was that big of a deal

alicia💖
it is.

lucy💝
no it's not.

it's just ur early into this relationship thing

it's probably just best to let him know

alicia 💖
communication 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

plus boys are complete idiots

if he's seen all this then he
might be overthinking

gina💕
again

mel said that exact thing

alicia💖
god im friends with the
wrong sister

gina💕
🖕🖕🖕

lucy💝
ok let's stop this

gi just text jude

or call him

gina💕
ok on it xxx

alicia💖
once all of this is done can u just
like rip each others clothes off
and get rid of the sexual tension
that i feel from a different country

gina💕
bitch too late

alicia💖
WTF-

U DIDNT TELL US

BITCH WAS IT GOOD?????????

gina💕
ok bye  xxxxx

got a situation to fix 😘

alicia 💖
WHAT. THE. HECK.

lucy💝
🤦‍♀️

gina💕
ok but wait

what do i say??

and calling him is so awkward 😭😭

lucy💝
babe just figure it out

alicia💖
yeh say it from the heart

gina💕
not helpful

#fakefriends

alicia💖
it's fine u got it

#teamjude4L

~

Georgina sat, contemplating her decisions. She felt that both her sister and her best friends, were making this a much bigger deal than it needed to be.
Yes, it's a kinda uncomfortable situation to be in, but this is what happens in the industry she found herself in.

She was always going to be honest with Jude - not like there was anything she needed to keep from him anyway. She just wanted to go about things the right way, and just texting him definitely didn't feel like the right way.

Equally, she knew that waiting over a week to tell him face-to-face was way too long, he'd definitely have seen all the rumors by then and then it would make things a whole lot more difficult to explain.

Georgina reached for her phone, trying to think of the best way to word things. The last thing she wanted to do was completely dramatize the situation like her friends have been doing.

Just as she was about to type of the message asking Jude to call - which had become a very regular thing over the time they had been apart - she received a text from him first, asking the very thing she was about to.

Well, guess her time to prepare for this conversation was gone. She quickly sent a message back, mentally getting herself ready for whatever was in store, and originally a topic she didn't think was a massive issue.
Maybe overtime, she had just gotten used to the ongoing rumors about her and her costars.

~~~
AN: lucy = rational friend and alicia = crazy crackhead friend. but we love them equally 🥰

- happy late christmas to those who celebrate and hope u all had a good start to the new year❤️

- also, sorry i haven't updated in a while, its because i've been properly planning out the rest of the story as well as correcting previous chapters. i'm soooo excited to keep writing this story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
16.2K 296 24
βœ¨π‘° 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’…π’†π’„π’Šπ’…π’† 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ, π’˜π’‰π’‚π’•'𝒔 π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•βœ¨ βœ¨π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 π’ˆπ’?✨ βœ¨π‘°οΏ½...
68.7K 824 28
π‘πžππšπ¦πšπ§πœπ² ❞The act of loving someone who loves you back❞ In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...
82.8K 1.2K 13
━━ β€§β‚ŠΛš happy birthday. you and Jude broke up a few years back on your birthday. ever since then you never celebrated your birthday again, because you...