That Voice Actor's Voice

By polaris_epsilon

Embark on a rollercoaster ride of workplace drama, hidden secrets, and unexpected friendships in "Ordinary Ec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99

Chapter 98

0 0 0
By polaris_epsilon

His kisses are so hypnotizing.

This time it's a little bit rough but I don't find it unpleasant.

He is currently on top of me while he is positioned between my legs.

He never positions himself between my legs! It is always me that is positioned between his legs!

I suddenly felt funny... down there! Oh my gosh, this is what I exactly felt when we made out the last time we saw each other. I'm all getting sensitive!

He removed his shirt, and tossed it to the floor then he continued to kiss me but this time our tongues are involved.

He intertwined his hand to mine and after a while of kissing, he whispered to my ear saying "I never felt so aroused like this so fast. You are something else."

My heart is racing faster than ever and my body got more hotter upon hearing those from him.

"Y-your joking... I'm not physically attractive." I said.

"I don't get aroused with just physical attractiveness. I got enormous love for you and that's why I get aroused fast than any other girls I've dated before," he said.

He smiled at me so sweetly and I got am urge to touch his face. With that, I gave in to that urge and I touched his face gently.

He held my hand and kissed my palm.

"I love you. I was miserable for not seeing you for so long," he said this with a downcast expression.

I softly smiled at him and told him that he doesn't have to be miserable anymore because we can see each other comfortably now.

"Help me release my pent up longing for you, please?" he said.

I asked how and he straightforwardly said, "by spending the night with me here."

Upon hearing that, I impulsively nodded.

We started kissing again and his hand were crawling towards my chest then he raised my blouse and eventually my bra was left.

I instinctively covered my chest with my arms but he lowered them down which I did not protest.

"You don't have to cover your chest. I've already seen it so don't be ashamed. It's perfect for me, I love all of you." he said.

Ugh... his way of words are intoxicating.

He removed my bra and he started to press his lips on to my chest area. I can feel his lips are on fire.

I suddenly let out a lewd sound which I covered my mouth immediately.

He suddenly chuckled and told me not to be ashamed of letting out my sounds of pleasure.

He doesn't grope nor sucks my breasts, he just kisses it. I like it that way because from the mature manga that I've read, it looks painful.

I do read mature mangas from time to time because you know, I'm an adult too so I tried to venture out more other genres.

Oh wait, I remember Charles caught me reading a manga depicting a couple having sex one time when we both went to the bookstore last year. He made fun of me and to make things not awkward, I blurted out that doing that deed, the sucking and groping one's breasts, is painful while showing him that lewd scene from the manga.

Charles suddenly placed me on top of him and he is now laying on the bed.

I suddenly got startled when I felt something bulging as I am seated above his crotch.

Oh my gosh. I think it is bigger than the last time I touched it. Now I'm getting all embarrassed. I'm not used to this kind if thing!

I was about to gett off from him but he made me stay put by holding on to my waist.

"See? Just a few kisses from you made me this hard," he said this with a smirk.

Looking at his face with that smirk with disheveled hair made me more embarrassed so bad that I immediately stood up halfway but I fell on to his chest when I lost my balance.

My lips suddenly landed on his broad chest with my hands touching it.

He is pretty toned and muscular. This is quite a feast, actually. I kind of wanted to caress my fingers on his whole torso.

"You seem to like my chest. You can touch it whenever you like, it's all yours to take. That's the product of my hard work from the gym," he confidently.

I realized I stayed too long on his chest. This is embarrassing!

When I was about to move immediately away from him, my tummy suddenly growled.

"Oh, you are hungry. What time is it now?" Charles looked at his phone placed on the side table beside him.

Ughh... this is embarrassing! I disturbed our steamy moment!

He gently moved me to the side then gave me a peck on my lips.

"I'll cook dinner." He then he grabbed my upper garments from the floor and gave it to me.

"Too bad we were interrupted but we can still continue after dinner." He said this with a cheeky smile.

N-no! Stoo giving me that smile!

"I-I don't want too! I'll go home after eating!" I awkwardly said.

"You agreed to stay with me for the night, right?" He said.

Oh right, I did agree to stay for the night, however, what should I say to my parents?

"Ah- your parents will get worried. It's okay, you can go home after we eat our dinner."

He picked up his shirt, wore it and went out of the room.

I don't feel like going home. I also want to stay here with him tonight. I haven't told my parents that I broke up with Conrad yet. They don't read celebrity news, that's why. Also, they didn't know that Charles and I got back together.

Should I lie and tell my parents that I am going to sleep over at Reese's place?

No, I have used Reese several times as my excuse. It's not proper to use her for my excuses.

I'm pretty conflicted.

However, I suddenly thought that I shouldn't be ashamed or hide the fact that I am dating Charles. Before, we fought because I did not want to tell to others that I am dating Charles because I am afraid of what other people say about us, especially from people at Dolly's and Zilly.

Things are different now. I am not working with my colleagues at Dolly's and Zilly has given up Charles. I should not worry about other people's opinion about me dating Charles just because I am insecure.

Charles has always been compromising. This is unfair for him.

I'd be lying if I am not scared what my parents will say about me wanting to spend the night here with Charles but I should tell my parents that I am dating Charles.

I now have the determination to tell my parents so I put on my top and went to grab my phone on the living room.

I messaged my mom that I got back with Charles and I'll be staying at Charles's place tonight.

A few seconds later, my mom is calling me. Mom is definitely shocked with me right now.

I picked up the call and her voice cannot contain her shock.

She bombarded me a lot of questions —when, where, how questions about my break up with Conrad.

I wasn't able to answer her bombarding questions since she didn't give me an opportunity to answer until she asked me why should I stay the night at Charles's place.

Her tone of voice is definitely not happy. I think she is imagining that we might do something lustful.

"We will not do anything that you think of. I just want to spend the time with him for the time we were separated." I determinedly said.

My mom paused for a while and then she sighed.

"Okay, I get. At least you told me truthfully. You're an adult now and you can decide things for yourself," she said.

She then suddenly got giddy and said, "I knew that kid Charles was so in to you. Don't disappoint him like you did before, alright? He is a good kid."

Huh? She suddenly changed her mood.

It was pretty my fault when we broke up that led Charles decided to break up with me.

"It really felt like you and Conrad are just close friends. I kind of feel bad that Conrad genuinely likes you but I can feel that you and Charles are more mutual," she added.

What? My mom saw that I treat Conrad as a friend than a lover? I never knew that...

"Just don't go overboard. Keep the chastity, okay?" she said.

I got flustered and told my mom that I still uphold being chaste.

Our call ended. When I turned off my phone screen, I startled when Charles suddenly hugged me from behind.

"You really want to make up the time we were separated?", his voice started to crack up, "I'm so happy..."

I brought down his hands and faced him. His looks like he is about to cry of some sorts.

"I decided that I shouldn't be hiding our relationship any further to make things fair. You compromised a lot for me so I need to step up too."

I cupped up his cheek and told him that I am not used in seeing him so soft.

He touched my hand that was touching his face then he lowered it.

He pulled me closer to him and he kissed me on the lips.

Shortly, he whispered to my ear that we better continue things we just did on the bed later.

I suddenly moved away from him and  got all embarrassed from what he said.

He chuckled and said that he won't do anything that I don't want to do.

"Just being with you is already enough. We already did plenty to satisfy my thirst for you," he said.

Okay, I'm safe. However, I think I'm craving for more of his touch...

"Oh? What's that look on your face? Want to do further from what we did?", he said this with a cheeky face.

"N-no! I still stick to my principles, you know!" I said.

"Okay, okay. I got you." he said.

My stomach began to growl again. Charles laughed and told me that he'll now continue to cook.

This is embarrassing...

.
.
.
.
.
.

We did not do anything steamy after dinner and taking a bath.

We just cuddled and slept on his bed.

It's morning and Charles dropped me off to my house.

Charles wanted to meet my parents to say that we're officially dating again. Also, I have a lot to say to my parents on how Charles and I got together again.

After all the talk with parents with Charles, all things ended well on my side since my parents we're alright after Charles and I talked to them about our relationship.

The most nerve wracking part now is on Charles's side. I have never actually met his parents, only his siblings. His sister doesn't seem to like me and most of all, his sisters-in-laws.

Charles planned to bring me at his parent's house next week to officially introduce me as his girlfriend.

I'm actually nervous because my imagination goes wild as there is a possibility that they will not like me, like the sisters-in-laws. The thing that made me insecure is when I was compared to Charles's past girlfriends.

They claim that visually wise, the past girlfriends were much prettier and sexy. They also compared me for my background which I am just from a normal household that isn't rich compared to the past girlfriends.

I just think that they find me unacceptable because I am unusual from Charles's type.

I am at work and I stumbled upon Maria when I went for the studio of our company.

It's been a while since I saw her since I don't directly work with her as I am working on another project.

We haven't talked much ever since I broke up with Charles. She usually messages me whenever she comes to the studio and wants to meet up but now, she isn't messaging me anymore.

She probably thinks that I betrayed Conrad or why of all people I chose Charles because she knew I was hurt by Charles by several occasions.

The photoshoot seems to end soon and she suddenly went up to me. She asked if I have a spare time to talk.

She looks serious. She rarely shows this expression as she is always acting all bubbly before.

Now I got nervous.

I agreed and told her that we can eat together for lunch since my lunch break will start soon.

She agreed and we agreed to eat at the restaurant nearby.

Lunch came and we settled ourselves on our seats with our food.

"Let's get to the main point." she said.

I swallowed my saliva and my hands are clenching because I am not used to see Maria all serious.

"Can you give a second thought about you and Conrad? If it's because of Eliana, Conrad did not cheat on you. He is just being too nice to her because she was struggling to rise on her career."

I managed to calm my nerves and I eventually said, "I know he was just helping Eliana out but I'm not gonna lie that I was not affected seeing them together. I was hurt seeing them together and that triggered my trauma but during the time we had a month off, I realized that Charles makes me feel various emotions of yearning for a person."

She sighed and told me what I truly feel for Conrad.

"He is a great comfort. He is always there when I am in my lows. The love I feel for him is more of a love of friendship."

She looks a little disappointed.

What can I do. I want to be honest about what I feel for Conrad.

"I thought the two of you will never separate because you two are much alike," she said.

She then asked if Charles is still harsh on me.

I shook my head and told her that Charles and I were both at fault that made our relationship complicated that eventually made him be harsh on me. On my side, I was stupid for letting my trauma eat me that made me have low esteem and made me forget Charles from my past.

He began to be harsh on me because I totally forgot about him because of my trauma.

Well, the trauma still haunts me given the fact that it influenced my decision to break up with Conrad but my feelings were more geared towards to Charles.

I noticed that Maria was staring at my face.

"Hmm... I understand. The way you talk about Charles made you look like you are indeed in love with him. Yiu had a soft expression for him, unlike when you talked about Conrad."

She crossed her arms and gave me a smile.

"It's actually a good thing you were honest about your feelings towards Conrad early. You know how Conrad can't easily move on towards the girl he loved. If the both of you broke up after 2-3 years later, I don't know how Conrad will handle that."

Oh yeah, I knew the story on how affected Conrad was when he and his previous girlfriend before me broke up.

She continued that she was honestly disappointed in me hearing that I chose Charles of all people.

I get it where she is coming from. It is as I expected because she knew how I was hurt from Charles's treatment on me.

"I did not fell for Charles's mean attitude towards me. I don't like the saying 'the more you hate, the more you love' but when I learned about he loved me since high school and his feelings for me stayed ever since, my thoughts about him changed. Also, meeting him again as adults felt like it was fate that made us meet together."

Her eyes sparkled with excitement and said that it's like a story out of a romance manga.

"Actually, your love story can be made for a drama!" she added.

I suddenly felt embarrassed and told her that it is not that worth to be a drama.

"Conrad and I agreed to remain friends. Charles is alright with that too." I said.

"We will still be friends, right? Despite the happening between the two of you." she said this with puppy eyes.

I chuckled and told her that we will still be friends.

"I am not disappointed in you anymore since I heard your honest feelings." she said.

I suddenly felt relieved. I don't want to lose a friend just because my issue with her best friend's romantic relationship with me.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I haven't met or talked with Conrad for a while. Of course it's kind of awkward to ask if everything is alright on his hide.

The last time we talked was about the news that he and I had broken up.

I still keep on track on his voice acting projects and watch the anime he voices for.

He is such a talented guy. I would not get tired of hearing his voice. His voice makes me excited when I hear his voice on shows and anime.

I suddenly felt someone tapped my left shoulder while I am watching a new anime series on my phone where Conrad voices a main character.

It's a fantasy-adventure anime that is not from a manga, rather, it is an original series.

"Hey, your hot boyfriend has arrived," said Pat while seated beside me.

Oh, so he has arrived.

He told me he will be late in picking me up at my workplace because of work at Dolly's.

Today is actually the day I will meet Charles's parents with his siblings. There will be dinner at their house so we will go together directly at his parent's house.

I'm so nervous so I decided to watch anime to distract myself. Hearing Conrad's voice actually made me calm.

Pat is waiting for her sister to pick her up as they will also have dinner too. It's kind of a sister date because they haven't seen each other for a while because her sister lives away from where Pat is currently living.

It's a Friday today so office workers like ourselves have plans for fun but for me, it's kind of nerve wrecking.

I bid farewell to Pat and I went outside of the building to meet Charles who is currently standing beside his car while waving at me.

From a far, however, I noticed his car isn't the one he usually uses. It looks expensive! Shiny, black colored SUV-type car. I'm not familiar with the brand because I am not really into cars.

He usually uses the simple mid-range sedan type cars.

As I went closer to him, I smiled at him and greeted him hello.

"I've never seen this car before. It looks new," I said.

His car logo looks like it's a fork.

"Oh, this maserati?, I bought this last 3 days ago."

M-maserati?! I've heard that's an incredibly expensive brand! So that's the logo of that brand.

"I want a car that we could exclusively use just the two of us for our personal trips. I don't want to use the other car that I use for work or my other cars so I bought another one." He said this in a nonchalant face.

"T-that's u-unreasonable..."

I'm so shocked and flustered at the same time upon hearing him say the purpose of his purchase.

He chuckled at me and told me that I should be used seeing him unleashing his true capabilities.

"I want to hide the fact that I'm from the prominent Stein family but from you, I don't want to hide anything," he added.

He was good in hiding the fact that he was from a prominent family when I was still at Dolly's. He was not flaunting or boasting anything that could reveal his background.

He suddenly kissed me on the cheek that made me immediately step back and blush.

I told him that we're at public and we are standing in front of my company's building.

He gave me a grin and said, "I got impulsive when I saw you getting flustered, that's why."

Now I feel like I'm blushing more.

"You don't like it?" he asked.

Can't deny that I kind of like it. It was just my reflex saying that we are at public. I didn't feel ashamed being kissed in front of my company's building.

"I d-didn't say I don't like i-it..."

I saw him brimming with happiness on his face.

"I thought you would tell me off that I should not do it again like you would always say," he said.

I awkwardly changed the topic and said that we should get going.

We went inside of his car and we're now heading to his parent's house for dinner.

.
.
.
.
.
.

»»»»»End of Chapter 98«««««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 10 35
[COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] Athena Vasilios had just figured out that her parents had been leaders of the Italian Mafia. Unfortunately, they've passed awa...
5.2K 149 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...
46K 975 22
~complete~ "I want to stop whatever this is! because I'm already falling for you!" A teen pop sensation billie eilish just had a break up, her team...