The Cyberpunk Assassin Gets R...

By BarzahdMuyo

In previous life as the greatest assassin in his former world is shown cyberpunk, where he was taking out mem... More

The Short Introduction
The Blue Abyss Meet White Sacred Mechanoids
The Holy Land Academy
Violet Evergarden Confessed her Feeling

BIO AND CHARACTERS

373 13 4
By BarzahdMuyo

(opening anime the Cyberpunk Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World War on Geminar)

Name:Y/n Masaru

Age:17

Height:193cm

Abilities:Agile, martial arts, genius, multi-weapon user, stealth,water and lightning elements.

His clothes

His motorbike

His Mecha name Blue Abyss

(Abilities:Weapon katana,dual gun, gauntlet,sleath,heavier firepower,and greater speed)

Second Mecha name Vidar Freedom

(Sniper, dual sword saber,Laminated Anti-beam Shield,Smoothbore beam boomerangs and head-mounted CIWS guns)

Third Mecha name Ashwind

(Full Burst Mode,Heavy long sword, CIWS guns, beam sabers, shield, plasma beam cannons, railguns, and a beam rifle.)

Hand gun

Rifle

Sniper

Heavy sniper

All set his gun

Love interest

Neizai

Chiaia Furan

Violet evergarden

(A/n:His Target objective not kill him depend kenshi masaki actions)

Kenshi masaki

(Gaia of course our mc will kill it why not unless something else)

Gaia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
191K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
401K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...