True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

42. America visit

2K 121 20
By bootomtae

Everyone in the police station is aware of the angry man standing at the door except the police inspector who was back facing the door.
Taehyung's cries are increasing and the inspector has a smug look on his face after looking at him crying like this.
Taehyung looked towards the door and made surprise expressions after seeing Jungkook standing there as if he didn't already know that the man was present there from earlier only.
He makes his expressions as vulnerable as possible with big fat tears rolling from his eyes. He says in a small voice, "H-Hubby."
Jungkook's heart aches after seeing his love in such a vulnerable state. His red teary puppy eyes from which tears are continuously flowing on his chubby cheeks. These tears are piercing his heart. Jungkook's eyes turn darker after seeing those tears.

Namjoon speaks breaking the silence, "Inspector we would like to talk with you."
The inspector turns around after hearing him but he was not expecting the Jeon Jungkook standing infront of him. A shiver runs down his spine after looking at those dark eyes.
He immediately says, "M-Mr. Jeon w-what brings you here sir?"
Jungkook looks at him with dark eyes and asks in a dangerous voice, "What made you arrest my wife like this? On top of that you dared to raise your hand on him."
Inspector looks at him with wide confused eyes. Is Mr. Jeon talking about this newcomer Taehyung? No no it can't be true. Taehyung is just a newcomer in the entertainment industry while Mr. Jeon is like a god in Korea. They don't have any match. He tries to understand himself. He says, "Mr. Jeon about whom you are talking? I can't quite understand. I had arrested Mr. Taehyung for an attempt to murder. I think you are misunderstanding something."

Before anyone can say anything, Taehyung says while still crying, "H-Hubby look now he is saying that I am not your wifey. Do you think I don't match your standards? Am I not a good wifey? He is saying I am low class since starting. Now he is saying that I don't match your standards." And a new set of tears start flowing from his eyes.
Jungkook's expressions immediately soften while looking at his crying baby. He says, "You are the best for hubby baby. Now stop crying soon you will be out of there and I will find the mastermind behind this all really soon. Now stop crying and wipe your tears for me."
Taehyung nods and starts wiping his tears with a cute little pout.
Jungkook now can clearly see the red handprint mark on Taehyung's chubby cheek. He looks at the inspector with dark angry eyes who is just about to pee in his pants.

The inspector was standing shell shocked. He don't remember anything like that saying to Taehyung. He hadn't even talked with the boy properly. The boy himself was cursing him and now he is acting all innocent. He is such a little devil.
He was not expecting something like this to happen. He never even in his dreams have imagined that this newcomer is married to Korea's biggest business tycoon. Not only in the business world Jungkook holds power in the political system of Korea also.
His own father is a minister in Korea. That's why he is so arrogant. He had arrested many celebrities before but never allowed bail to them unless they got ready to sleep with him. He was expecting to do the same with Taehyung after watching his beauty and charm but who would have thought that this little devil is a member of the Jeon family.
His father has always asked him to not mess with the Jeon family and especially with the youngest son of the Jeon family. Jeon Jungkook is not someone with whom you can mess easily. You will have to face consequences for your act.
He doesn't know how Jungkook is involved in political matters.
Infact no one knows how Jungkook is related to the political affairs of Korea. The truth is that Jungkook is not related to political affairs but surely Jk is attached to them.

Namjoon again says, "Inspector we will like to talk about the bail procedure of Mrs. Jeon."
The inspector nods quickly. He immediately takes bail papers and signs on them. After that he opens the look up gate for Taehyung to come out.
Taehyung comes out of the look up and then hugs his husband tightly who kisses his forehead in a reassuring and loving way.
Soon they all leaves the police station and comes near Jungkook's car.
Jungkook's eyes then lands on the other two people present there whom he had ignored previously. He looks at Yeonjun and his expressions immediately turns to that of what the fuck.
Namjoon also looks in the direction where his boss is looking and he bites his lips to stop himself from laughing.
Yeonjun turns red due to embarrassment. He came here like this because he was trying to impress Mrs. Jeon by helping him in this situation. He thought if he will be able to impress him then maybe Taehyung will ask his boss to increase his salary. I mean yes his salary is more than enough but who will refuse if it's increasing right.

Namjoon clears his throat and says, "Mr. Yeonjun and Miss Ji-eun I think you both should also leave for company."
Ji-eun nods and says, "Yes sir."
Yeonjun says in an embarrassed voice, "Ah miss Ji-eun can you please drop me at the supermarket as I have my car parked there."
Ji-eun says while trying to control her laugh, "Sure Mr. Kim."
Taehyung giggles looking at the embarrassed man while clinging to Jungkook's arm.
Jungkook asks in a normal voice, "May I know why you left your car in the supermarket like this Yeonjun?"
Yeonjun says in flow not realising with whom he is talking, "Boss I was trying to impress Mrs. Jeon by helping in this situation." But he regrets immediately after looking at Ji-eun and Namjoon's expressions. He realises what he had said infront of his boss. He curses himself for it but it was too late.
Jungkook just says "oh" in his normal voice but Yeonjun can clearly see what is hidden behind that calm voice. He clearly understands from Jungkook's expressions that he won't be getting any bonus this year and his work load is also going to increase from today. He have to do overwork everyday from today till Mr. Jeon is satisfied in torturing him.
They all then leave from there.

Otherside

Inside the police station, the inspector takes a breath of relief thinking that he is safe. Maybe Mr. Jeon won't do anything with him.
But his misunderstanding clears when he receives a call from his superior who tells him that he is transferred to lowest post in police department.
Then he thinks that maybe it is his punishment.
But again his misunderstanding clears when his father slaps him and then throw him out of the house saying he don't even wants to see his face again.
Then he gets to know that his bank account is sized and he can't take out the money from it.
That's how he ends up with nothing on road. He is thankful that atleast he still has his job. Maybe his salary will be really low but atleast he will be able to survive.

Otherside a war is happening on social media after a video of Taehyung trying to save Yeon-joo get released.
Some people are saying that Taehyung is acting to save Yeon-joo so that no one will doubt him while some are supporting Taehyung.
It is a pure chaos on social media.
The shooting of the movie is stopped temporarily for the time being.

While the cause of this chaos is packing his bags while smiling widely. Jungkook has told him that they are going America tomorrow morning.
Actually Hoseok is facing some problem regarding a deal and he had asked help from his brother-in-law. Jungkook is going there for this only.
He decides to take Taehyung and Areum with him. They can spend sometime there as next week Areum is starting her school.
So currently both mother and daughter are packing everything with excited faces while Jungkook is looking at them with fond eyes.

About the mastermind then Jungkook has laid his piece. Now he is waiting for him to react about it.
Take two steps back and when your prey thinks that he is safe then jump on them startling them which will lead them to make mistake. It's what Jungkook believes.
He will leave the situation the way it is now for the time being then when the mastermind will be relaxed then he will start his game.

Next morning Jeon family leaves for America in Jungkook's private plane.
When they lands in America then it was still morning there. Hoseok himself comes to receive them and then they reaches at Jung Mansion.
But they were not expecting to see a pregnant Somi sitting there with a round baby bump. They were surprised as Somi never told them that she is pregnant.
Jungkook asks, "Noona why you didn't informed anyone that you are pregnant?"
Somi smiles and says, "I was thinking to surprise you all after baby's birth. But now that you are here then surprise."
Jungkook just sighs not knowing why is every sibling is crazy like this. Nonetheless he smiles and congratulate her and Hoseok. Taehyung also congratulates both of them.

Areum looks at Somi's belly with big round confused eyes. She slightly pokes it with her little fingers. She asks with curious expressions, "Aunty why your tummy is looking like this?"
Everyone chuckles looking at her cute expressions. She is looking so cute.
Somi says, "Oh baby it's because I am carrying a little brother or sister inside. Soon he will come out and you can play with him or her."
Areum looks at her with sparkling eyes. She asks with fascinated expressions, "Really. Then I will be big sister."
Somi cooes at her and says, "Offcourse you will be a big sister."
Areum smiles widely hearing this.
Hoseok suggests them to freshen up. He tells them that he will send something to eat for them in their room.
Areum says that she will live with her parents in one room only and who are her parents to refuse their cute daughter.

Now Jungkook and Areum are sitting on bed after freshening up while Taehyung is still inside the bathroom.
A maid has already delivered their food which is currently on table as both father and daughter are waiting for Taehyung to have it together.
Areum asks her dadda, "Dadda can you and mumma also give a little brother to me?"
Jungkook just humms knowing very well where this conversation will go.
Areum eyes immediately sparkles hearing that. She looks at her dadda and says, "Then give me a baby brother dadda."
Taehyung who just came out of the bathroom smiles shyly with pink cheeks hearing what his daughter is asking but his smile vanishes when he heard what his husband says.
Jungkook says, "No baby we can't give you a baby brother now. Maybe you will have one in future but not now. Ok."
Areum's expressions become dull hearing her dadda. She asks, "But why?"
Jungkook says, "You are my good princess right. So try to understand it. Ok."
Areum nods her head with sad expressions.

Taehyung clears his throat catching both of their attention. He says, "Let's eat."
After having food now Areum is sleeping while Taehyung is laying on his husband's chest and drawing different patterns on his arm. Jungkook can see a clear frown on Taehyung's forehead.

Jungkook holds his chin and makes him look towards himself. He asks, "What is bothering you love? Tell me."
Taehyung shakes his head in denial and says, "Nothing hubby."
Jungkook sighs and says, "Tell me love what is bothering you. You hided about that accident on your set that day and now you are again hiding something from me. Tell me clearly."
Taehyung looks down and says, "I heard what you said to Areum. Why you refused for another kid? You always use protection when we make love even when I refuse you to do so. D-Don't you want anymore kids with me?" His eyes immediately turn glossy thinking his husband doesn't like to have kids with him.

Jungkook immediately make him look towards himself then kiss his eyes and forehead lovingly.
He says, "How can you even think something like that baby? Offcourse I wants to have kids with you."
Taehyung asks with a pout, "Then why did you refuse?"
Jungkook sighs and says, "Baby you are working in entertainment industry and no one knows about our relationship till now. If you get pregnant like this then you will have to leave your career inbetween and I don't want that to happen. That's why I told her like this otherwise I am more than eager to see you walking like a cute penguin with a baby bump around our house."
Taehyung smiles shyly hearing his husband.
Jungkook again says in a teasing voice, "I promise you that the moment we will announce about our relationship I will fill you with my seeds and soon your cute tummy will be swollen with our kids."
Taehyung's whole face turns red hearing his husband. He whines and hide his face in his husband's strong chest.
Jungkook chuckles at him and then says, "Let's sleep you must be tired right."
Taehyung humms and then both sleep peacefully.

Later at evening they meet senior Jung couple who were outside during morning when they reached Jung Mansion.
Then Jungkook and Hoseok went to Hoseok's home office to discuss about their work while others spend their time while talking and playing different types of games.
Latter they all had dinner.
After dinner senior Jung couple went to their room to sleep as it was already late. Hoseok and Somi also went to their room as Somi is pregnant and she needs to rest properly.
Now only Jeon family is left as they were not sleepy because of the long nap they took in day time. So they decides to go for a long drive.
After roaming around on the streets and roads of America they came back home at midnight and then went to sleep.

Like this they spend their time in America. They went to the beach and spent their time enjoying in the sand and water. Areum and Jungkook had built a castle and Taehyung took a lot of pictures of them.
They also went for shopping and bought gifts for everyone. They even bought gifts for Somi and Hoseok as a congratulation gift for her pregnancy.
Now they are on their way back to Korea.

While in Korea reporters somehow came to know that Taehyung is released from the jail. They starts writing articles about how Big Picture Entertainment is being unfair with Yeon-joo and his family.
They show the video of Yeon-joo's family crying and his wife being in a very bad state.
People starts trolling Big Picture Entertainment because of it. At which Yeonjun announces that they will hold a press conference within three days and will clarify everything. He says that Big Picture Entertainment always supports truth and they will bring the truth out within three days. He says that now Yeon-joo is in slightly better condition and can answer some of their questions so in this way they can know the whole truth.

Otherside the one who was behind it panics and decides that he will kill Yeon-joo so that he won't face any problem.
He calls his assistant and asks him to inject arsenic trioxide in Yeon-joo's body so that he will die and everyone will think that he died because of the arsenic trioxide already present inside his body.

Next day doctors declare Yeon-joo dead due to excessive amount of arsenic trioxide in his body.
With this news people start trolling and blaming Taehyung. Yeon-joo's family was devastated. Everywhere was chaos.
The mastermind is standing in his room wearing a beautiful silky robe with a glass of wine in hand while smirking evily afterall everything is going according to the plan.
While on otherside a dangerous smirk is playing on the face of Mr. Jeon after getting a satisfying news from his men.

So here is the next part. Hope you will enjoy.
It is shorter as compared to other chapters as I thought to do press conference and revealing about the mastermind in the next chapter together.
So meet you all in next part. Till then bye......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.9K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
29.5K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
237K 15K 59
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...