Red Thread

By fluff_is_my_food

In a world full of misery we only have each other to lean on... Don't worry, I promise we'll live together, l... More

By my name, you are my life

9 0 0
By fluff_is_my_food

Morana, the greatest leader of the underworld. Famous for her capability to fight, lead, and her love for her wife.

She loves to bring her wife everywhere and pamper her without caring about whatever other think or do but recently, they had a fight and now she's really pissed. She looks like someone who will kill you if ever you dare to even glance at her.

Oh her dear poor assistant, looking all so pitiful and meek compare to her boss that's emitting a very dominating aura.

"m-ma'am.. it's time for your meeting with th-" stuttered the poor assistant that barely made it out of her mouth only to be disturbed by Morana.

"enough, cancel it"

"b-but ma'am" she said cautiously not knowing how her boss is going to react

"are you talking back to me now!?"

She tried to reason with Morana but it was to no avail and even endangered her life!

The world seem to be so cruel to her!, She got out of the office to arrange everything for her (dramatic) boss

---------------------------------------------

Xylia, The beloved wife of Morana, a doctor and the salvation of the weak. She's the embodiment of the angel of death, her looks are as elegant and gentle like a calm ocean, so soothing that you can't help but be drawn in and not care about the dangers that awaits at what seems like the endless darkness deep inside.

She's not the type to show affection out in public but she makes up for it with her cooking, she would cook food then deliver them to Morana, most of the time she just cooks for both of them because she know her wife will just share the food with her.

Yesterday night, It seems that a misunderstanding was formed between them.

 + YESTERDAY NIGHT+

The couple was just about to go to sleep when Xylia's phone suddenly rang.

She asked if Morana could take a look at who it is since she's much closer to the phone but then when she looked at it, it was a random number.

when she was about to hung up she was suddenly stopped by Xylia saying that it her friends new number, she just forgot to save it. She then went out to answer the call.

All of this was suspicious for Morana, it's not that she don't trust her own wife... it just seems out of the place, if her friend got a new number then she would've saved it immediately, and if its was indeed her friend then what was the need for her to go out?

If there's one thing she learned from all those relationship therapy it's that they have to have communication, a continuous flow of communication not just when you have fight that  you start to communicate its when in up's or down's you an d your partner have to have that communication, she then waited for her wife to get back.

"dear, can I ask you something?"

"yes?"

Xylia said as she starts to get comfortable on the bed

"I won't be angry or anything, just tell me the truth..."

"what is it that got you looking so nervous?"

"Who was it really?, did I do something wrong?, am I not enough?"

xylia who was getting sleepy suddenly was woken up by those questions, she turned to look at morana with a questioning eyes

"what makes you think that?"

"well..."

The face that Morana made was for sure understandable for someone that has been with her for a very long time

"darling, was it because of the phone call?, I promise it's just my friend and nobody else!"

"really?"

"yep!, I promise in my name!"

Morana made a look that's a bit hesitant to trust Xylia's words

"you know I would never lie to you darling, why not we take a rest for today yea?"

"alright"

Xylia thought all was good but then when she woke up Morana was about to go out, She knows that Yesterday night stilll bothered her but to the naked eye nothing seemed wrong so she just thought to herself that she'll just bring food for lunch in her office.

+END OF FLASHBACK+

Right now she's walking towards the office of her dear wife, just when she was about to let out her gathered force to knock on the door, her wife's assistant suddenly came out looking like she's about to cry.

"oh dear what happened to you?"

"Boss! " The assistant looked like Xylia just did a miracle

"please soothe your wife boss!, she's so scary!"

The poor assistant begged when suddenly a voice that came from the inside called out

"what are you dilly dallying for?, get moving!"

xylia can clearly sense the anger of her wife, she smirked then said to the assistant.

"alright, you go to your work I'll take care of everything here"

"thank you so much boss!" the assistant said as he bowed

when the assistant left, Xylia got inside just to get a surprised look from her Wife

Xylia chuckled softly as she slowly walked towards her wife "dear, have mercy alright?" She then bring out the food she cooked a while ago while slowly offering to her angry wife "look! i cooked something you" while wearing a smile on her face.

Morana then turned around... looks like she's still mad

"dear, I promise she's really just my friend and you can even call her to ask"

"fine, let's call her"

"A-" Xylia was flabbergasted by that unhesitant answer

"are you scared darling?" morana asked while slowly pulling Xylia closer

"no, no of course not what is there to be scared about when I have nothing to hide"

"alright then call her now"

Xylia pulled out her phone from her pocket then dialed the number, it rang for a while but then they answered after that.

[so sorry girl, I was busy with the patients, what's up? anything you want help with? is there something wrong with-]

the woman on the phone was cut out before she could spill any more than what is meant to be said

"hey, nothing really... my wife just wanted to know who's this"

[huh? wha-]

yet again the poor woman got cut off yet again but this time it was Morana who asked

"Tell me your name and age right now"

[uhh, so-]

"faster!"

This time the woman on the phone got pissed because they won't let her finish her sentence

[CAN YOU GUYS PUT SOME RESPECT ON ME?]

[*sigh* hello ma'am, my name is Aergia Idril and I am a private doctor]

when that last word were processed in the mind of Morana she turned to look at her wife with a look of worry all over her face.

"what's the matter!?, are you sick?, why didn't you tell me!?"

"no, it's not like that... I'm not sick or anything just-"

Suddenly Aergia spoke out suddenly as if it's a comeback for a while ago

[she's pregnant]

...

"h-huh?"

"w-what!?"

Morana looked at her wife trembling slightly "really?"

Xylia, who look like she's about to faint was hesitant to answer but then slowly nodded her head. She braced herself on what might be the reaction of her wife, she had already decided on the plans she may need to take based on what reaction her wife.

+FLASHBACK+

It was about  a few weeks ago when she started to feel the symptoms, she thought it was a simple fever or maybe some random cravings just like when she's in her menstruation cycle... she really did.

she underwent through many process and level of emotion during them

she first did a self diagnosis and she did so with absolute thoroughness; she noted all the times when she was craving something or when she felt sick. When she couldn't believe  herself she then went to her friend and also her colleague.

She's someone who's a professional in this field so whatever she says will be a 101% correct. They did the urine test and also the blood test which then all turned to be positive.

In the world where alpha and omega exist it is already expected as the omega in the relationship that she may be pregnant but both of them never really talked about having kids, besides that both she and her wife are not really good at raising kids.

Xylia may be good with handling kids for short while but when it gets any longer than a day or when it comes to disciplining a child she really can't and when she did, it was a disaster. On the other hand Morana is much more worse, when children even get a glimpse of her they cry and rumors say that they get nightmares for weeks, another factor to look at is that she grew up with only one goal in mind... "To survive" 

Both of them may be bad at handling children but she's willing to try but if her wife will not accept the child then, even if it hurts her she will run away.

+FLASHBACK END+

"This..."

Xylia then heard a sobbing sound 

"i'm really gonna be a mom!?" morana was glad, really glad, words cannot describe how her heart beats in happiness... it was her dream to have a family specially with the woman she loves the most.

"that-- yes" for a moment, she was surprised but then her face slowly warmed up and the cornenr of her lips started to curl up. A burden in her heart slowly faded as she embrace her sobbing mess of a wife

"i'm really glad darling, really i am... if you could've told me sooner i would've bought a whole lot of baby stuff by now" her smile was so bright you could see flowers blooming around her but then she realized, why exactly was her wife hiding this from her in the first place?

"darling, why haven't you told me about this sooner"

"i-i" which was soon followed with a sigh "i was afraid you weren't ready?" *sigh a pathetic excuse for someone so used to lying 

" weren't ready?"

"yes"

morana chuckled at what her wife just said, "weren't ready?, for you darling i always am and forever will be" she kissed her forehead which he was followed with a kiss on the eyes, the nose, the cheeks, the lips until she kissed her belly

"and didn't i say that i am willing to follow whatever you want?"

[HEY!]

the phone suddenly sounded

morana clicked her tounge discreetly 

"ah!, sorry" xylia said while her face was slowly turning as red as a tomato

[if we're done here, and you lovebirds have no more questions i need to go now since i also have other patients to worry about, xylia take care of your health alright? no overworking, no need to worry about your work i got you covered]

"thank you so much gia"

[no prob, just give me the request letter for parental leave by tomorrow alright?]

"yes,yes.. thank you really"

[alright then, i'll realy go now]

"yes, take care as well"

[you too-]

suddenly morana took the phone and hanged up

"now that's out of the way, do you wanna go shopping or maybe you're craving something?, ah wait amin. it's still lunch let's go eat out or just stay here?"

"Rana!, why did you hang up!"

"if i hadn't you would still be talking to her by now, besides don't you wanna spend some time with me?"

"well-"

"yes?" 

really, xylia felt like she's already taking care of a child even though their child is yet to be born

"alright, since i already cooked something for the both of us, let's eat that yes?"

"alright!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 5.9K 117
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
242K 7.1K 58
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
83K 245 25
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
30.4K 2.7K 17
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...