~ Tales of Jikook ~

By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... More

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ Alcohol ~

366 18 12
By LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A tired but Happy Jimin was standing at the door of his apartment. He typed in the password before the door opened with a click. Opening the door he walked in, Placing his coat on the hanger. He sat down on the long wooden bench placed in front of the wooden shoe rack before heaving a sigh wanting nothing but his beloved Boyfriend and his dear bed.

He bent down to remove his sneaker but was unsuccessful with an excited dog tackling him out of nowhere. A giggle escaped his mouth as he embraced the little puppy. It wasn't exactly a puppy but an adult male dobermann but Jimin preferred calling him as his baby. He caressed Bam's back, who was back on his feet not on Jimin anymore.

Pecking Bam's forehead Jimin stared at him with adoration. "Where is your dad Bamie?" Jimin questioned as he looked around for his boyfriend but not a single sound other than Bam's panting was heard. "Did he sleep already?" Jimin questioned himself before he felt Bam licking his face for attention. Jimin giggled at that and pulled Bam closer to him. Bam would always be a little puppy for Jimin.

Removing his shoes with Bam's constant stare on him, Jimin found himself feeling the tiredness of the day. He slid his feet into the comfy fluffy home slippers before walking in the warm house, The heater was on after all. Walking over to the living room with Bam trailing behind him, Jimin was quite surprised to see Jungkook's limp body laying on the couch.

His cheeks red as the empty alcohol bottle was kept on the table with Two glasses. "Two Glasses ?" Jimin was confused but he knew Jungkook was too drunk to answer any of his questions at this moment. He picked up the glass bottle and was surprised by the amount of alcohol content in the drink. Shaking his head, he stared at Jungkook who was snoring lightly.

His curiosity was perked up and for some reason he wanted an answer right now. "Bamie, did someone come over when appa wasn't home?" Jimin questioned the oblivious dog who was resting on the other sofa. Bam heard Jimin call his name and looked up innocently, not understanding what was happening. Jimin chuckled at his innocence before looking over to Jungkook who was lying in an uncomfortable position.

"Let's get you to bed" Jimin rolled up his orange Hoodie's sleeves perfectly aware of the power of the muscle bunny. It would be difficult to move Jungkook to their bed. Walking over to Jungkook, Jimin first pecked Jungkook's forehead before trying to wake him up by shaking him but at that Jungkook faced the other side with a groan. Jimin heaved a sigh very well aware of the fact that Jungkook is a deep sleeper and it is difficult to wake him up when he is sober but it is 10 times more difficult to wake him up when he is drunk.

Jimin slid his hands around Jungkook's waist from behind before trying to lift him up but Jungkook was heavy, too heavy for Jimin. Jungkook's body dropped on the sofa again as Jimin panted staring at Jungkook's calm face. Going for his second attempt, He failed to lift Jungkook but he succeeded in waking the muscle Bunny up.

"Who are you?" Jungkook's drunk eyes were barely open as he hugged his knees to his chest in reflex. "You don't remember me?" Jimin questioned as he held his knees breathing heavily, already exhausted from his evening out. "No let me sleep" Jungkook whispered drunkenly but Jimin catched it.

Jimin could not let Jungkook sleep so he immediately held his back before it could come in contact with the sofa and Jungkook could fall asleep again. "Don't" Jimin shouted as he firmly held Jungkook's shoulders. "Don't touch me I have a boyfriend, My Bam's appa" Jungkook pouted like a little baby as he stared into Jimin's eyes with his doe ones. This sentence and the look on Jungkook's face was enough for Jimin to melt and Coo at his Boyfriend's cuteness.

"I am Bam's appa" Jimin caressed Jungkook's fluffy hair as he pecked Jungkook's head again. He noticed how Jungkook's eyes shined at his statement before he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist resting his head on his boyfriend's stomach. They both stayed in that position for a while before all Jimin could smell was alcohol.

Pulling apart Jimin gently cupped Jungkook's cheeks who turned into a pure baby when he was drunk. "Why did you drink so much Kookie?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook's lips formed a pout and his eyes seemed extra large and cute today. "Kookie is sorry Minnie" He whispered assuming that Jimin is mad at him.

"I am not mad Kookie" Jimin has always been astonished by this side of Jungkook which only shows up when he is drunk. "I was just wondering. '' He explained as a wide smile appeared on Jungkook's face who excitedly got up from his position and started running around the living room, occasionally stumbling making Jimin worry. Both Bam and Jimin stared at the giggling running Jungkook dumbfounded.

Jimin got in front of Jungkook before holding his shoulders to stop him from running and Jumping around afraid that he would hurt himself in the process. "Kook, why are you running around?" Jimin questioned knowing that dealing with drunk Jungkook was like dealing with a 5 year old boy which should be done patiently. "I want to play catch, I will be the robber and you be the police okay?" Jungkook whispered as if he was telling a secret before clapping his hands excitedly making Jimin smile but because Jungkook was not in his senses and was stumbling occasionally Jimin did not find the idea of playing catch right.

"But I am so so so tired kook," Jimin whispered as he held his head as if it was paining, wanting to lure Jungkook to sleep with this excuse. Jungkook looked at Jimin for a few seconds before his body fell onto Jimin who barely catched him. With his back attached to the wall he tried to hold Jungkook whose eyes were closed and his whole body weight on Jimin which was surely giving Jimin a hard time.

"Jeon Jungkook you are heavy" Jimin let out those words as he struggled to lift and properly hold Jungkook's limp body. His struggle soon came to an end when he felt some movement from Jungkook before his weight was off him. His back still attached to the wall, Jimin held his chest taking a deep breath in with his eyes closed. "Enough exercise for today' Jimin thought but this wasn't the end for Jungkook's drunken night.

Jimin felt his soul leave his body when he opened his eyes and made eye contact with those sinister eyes who were staring at him with such temptation. The baby Kook was gone because the person standing in front of him was a daddy material. Jungkook's long tattooed arms pinned Jimin on the wall as his predator eyes stared at Jimin as if he was a prey. A smirk painted on his beautiful thin lips as he eyed the beauty in front of him hungrily.

Jimin stared at Jungkook with shock in his eyes as his bangs fell on his eyes but he didn't bother putting them back . He was too focused on understanding what was happening around him. His beautiful brown eyes stared into Jungkook's as his tiny fingers held on the sleeves of Jungkook's black hoodie. Bam stared at them before walking away, used to their romance but unlike him those two weren't used to their physical intimacy because each touch felt the same as their first time. The spark was undying even after being in a relationship for 3 years.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin shuttered due to nervousness as he noticed Jungkook leaning down to match their heights. Jimin was about a head shorter than Jungkook. "Shhh" Jungkook placed his index finger on Jimin's plump lips. "I would love to hear my name from your mouth My sweet little honey pie but not right now" Jungkook seductively whispered as his finger played with Jimin's bangs causing Jimin's breath to hitch.

Jungkook leaned down pecking his own finger which was placed on Jimin's lips. Jimin instantly closed his eyes as his grip on Jungkook's sleeve tightened. He could never get used to the kisses Jungkook gave him. Their breaths mixed together and the alcohol was no longer the bother as the air grew hot. Their eyes closed as they cherished their closeness before Jimin gently pushed Jungkook away. It was not the right time for things to get steamy.

"Sit down I will get some water for you" Jimin pointed at the couch before leaning down and escaping from the space beneath Jungkook's arms which were pinning him. He didn't turn around but he surely didn't hear any footsteps so he concluded that Jungkook didn't follow him.

Jimin walked back into the living room but instantly groaned at the sight. Jungkook was sitting on the couch but with his head leaned back and eyes closed. "Don't tell me he slept again" Jimin hit his forehead with his palm before placing the glass of water on the living room table. He walked over to Jungkook before straddling his thighs with his knees resting on either side of Jungkook's thighs on the couch. His face hovered above Jungkook's as he shaked Jungkook's shoulders violently.

"Get up Jeon Jungkook" He continued his task until he felt someone's hand on his nape and the next moment his lips were attached with Jungkook's thin ones. Their lips met and butterflies flew in the air. Jimin's skin tingled under Jungkook's touch. Jimin was shocked by Jungkook's action but quickly pulled himself together, kissing Jungkook back slowly and passionately. They softly moved their lips moulding them in ways they have never before. Jimin's lips felt so soft against Jungkook's.

They tasted like the hot chocolate that warms your winters. Jungkook could feel the warmth travelling from Jimin's body as their bodies heated up with the growing warmth. Parting away for a minute they both catched their breaths before diving into the depth of their love again. Jungkook's lips tasted just like the ice cream which cools you down in the fiery summers. They were lost in the land of their love before parting away once again.

The kiss may have been sudden for Jimin but it was enough to make him breathless. Their eyes were closed and foreheads attached with Jungkook's hands around Jimin's waist and Jimin's on the couch on either side of Jungkook's head. Opening their eyes Jimin blushed crimson red as they both stared at each other with all the love and adoration they carry in their hearts for each other.

Their staring contest ended when Jungkook's head was thrown back on the couch and light snores escaped his mouth. His grip around Jimin's waist tightened while Jimin just stared at him dumbfounded. "You are sleeping?" He patted Jungkook's cheeks, baffled by Jungkook's actions.

He got no response from the said male as he heaved a sigh somehow escaping the tight hold. Jungkook groaned at the loss of warmth but quickly got over it and continued sleeping. Jimin's palm wrapped around the almost empty alcohol bottle and wondered how Jungkook and that mysterious person drank this much alcohol.

"You drank a lot tonight" Jimin whispered but was startled by the voice behind him. "No I didn't, I only drank this much" He turned around and Glanced at Jungkook who with his thumb and forefinger was trying to show how much he drank. The distance between his thumb and forefinger was just a little bit as he was trying to show how little alcohol he had.

Jimin raised his eyebrows at his sweet boyfriend who pouted before increasing the gap between his fingers. Jimin heaved a sigh before glancing at the empty glasses before turning towards Jungkook. "Who did you drink with kook?" Jimin questioned but instead of answering Jungkook pulled Jimin on his lap, sneaking his veiny arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and hands around his neck.

"Where were you? I missed you" Jungkook's baby voice rang through Jimin's ears as Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's neck taking in his scent. "I did tell you Kook, I was at Hobi Hyung's House, He just returned from London and me and Tae were giving him a visit" Jimin caressed Jungkook's fluffy hair admiring the soft pout on Jungkook's face.

"Now may I know who you were drinking with?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook stared at the glass as if he didn't remember before a look of realisation replaced his earlier emotions. "Your father" He spoke casually but Jimin stared at him wide eyed. "My father?" Jimin wanted to confirm, not sure if he heard correctly.

"Yes" Jungkook said before laying down on the couch with Jimin on top of him. Jimin propped down his chin on Jungkook's chest as he stared at Jungkook with an expression of disbelief while Jungkook wrapped his left arm around Jimin's waist, The other caressing Jimin's raven hair. "Why would my father come here to drink with you Kook?" Jimin questioned but Jungkook suddenly started giggling as if he remembered something funny.

Jimin could feel the vibrations as his head was laying on Jungkook's chest. "Your mother dragged your father out because he was so so so so drunk" He whispered like a child telling a secret as he giggled drunkenly after finishing his statement. Jimin's face palmed at that before shaking his head in disbelief and even if he wanted to know more but he knew Jungkook was too drunk to do so. Jungkook and Jimin's dad occasionally drank together but never got drunk.

"Now Kookie lets sleep" Jimin caressed Jungkook's hair mentally noting to call his mother first in the morning. "No" Jungkook whined as his grip tightened on Jimin's waist. "Why not?" Jimin asked as he tried to stand up but Jungkook didn't let him. "Let's go and sleep on our beautiful bed Kookie" He tried but Jungkook was too stubborn. And then the effort to move Jungkook to the bed started with Jimin continuously pushing Jungkook to get up and then pull Jungkook with him. The wrestle continued as,

"No I like it here"

"Kook let's go"

"No I won't"

"My dear Kookie come on"

"No No No"

"Baby please"

"I don't want to go"

"Daddy please"

And that was enough for both of them to fall on the floor with Jimin on the bottom and Jungkook on the top. Jungkook's hand was under Jimin's head and therefore Jimin's head did not touch the floor. "Ouch Jungkook you are heavy" Jimin struggled but when he looked up he noticed the seductive glint was back in Jungkook's eyes.

"Let's go and sleep on our bed Minnie" Jungkook whispered as he leaned down to steal a kiss from Jimin who was bewildered by his own usage of words. "Only sleep ok" Jimin whispered feeling shy under Jungkook's hot gaze. Jungkook Just smirked at Jimin's words before getting up and helping Jimin up. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist before picking him up and in reflex Jimin wrapped Hands around Jungkook's neck. His feet are just a bit above Jungkook's feet.

"What are you doing ?"

"Taking you to sleep"

"Really?"

"Only sleep love I promise"

~ End Of Oneshot ~

Christmas special One-shot will be Published tomorrow.... 

Thank you for 1.1K reads !!!!

Love yourself armies......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.7K 30
Alex is Christian Coma's daughter. Her and her father have kept it hidden for years but after an accidental outburst in the bus, people start to find...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
328K 12.4K 34
"I know you hate me... but the problem is I love you. But for you...I'll go." - #2 on Jikook (thank you so much for reading :)
15.3K 562 8
idol Jungkook wakes up one morning to his notifications flooding with the same picture of a little pup that looks exactly like him. he thinks it's cu...