linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

3.6K 101 48
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
ice rink !

quinn hadn't even opened his eyes yet and he already felt like throwing up. the nerves he had accumulated throughout these two days with devon were about to overflow and it couldn't have been at a worst time.

their friends were still here, some leaving tonight, some leaving at midnight but that wasn't his biggest concern. his concern was the plans he had made for devon and him this afternoon, nerves starting to build up just because he didn't know what devon would say. he had planned for two weeks, everything to the last detail. he had never planned something this much, usually not bothered but with her it was different, she deserved everything in the world and if planning something as small as this would bring a smile to her face then he would do it.

he broke out of his thoughts when he felt devon start to stir in his arms, cuddling closer to his body for comfort as she tightened her arms around him.

"good morning" he whispered, brushing her hair gently in hapiness.

"i want to give you a kiss but i have morning breath" she mumbled sleepily, quinn barley able to make the words out.

he chuckled softly, looking down at her adoringly "i don't care"

"stop, no. give me a few seconds then i'll go brush my teeth"

"what if i kiss you right now?"

"stop! let me brush my teeth" she laughed, quickly standing up and skipping to his bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush and brushing her teeth as fast as she could. quinn laughed loudly at her excitement as he too stood up, walking to the bathroom to do the same thing.

after they were both done, quinn quickly slid his arms around her and kissed her softly, their teeth clashing since their smiles were so big.

"i hate men" devon suddenly said as she leaned away, putting her hands on his bare chest as she looked up at him.

quinn chuckled gently, confused at her statement "why?"

"cause you guys can walk around without a shirt but if i do it it's wrong" she frowned, looking actually bothered by that fact.

"i wouldn't mind if you did it" he smirked cheekily, bringing her closer to him as he started kissing her jaw.

"literally shut up" she exclaimed, laughing once quinn hauled her up and quite literally threw her in the bed, climbing on top of her and putting his arms by the side of her head to keep himself up while still kissing her.

unfortunately, in a house full of people, they were unlikely to have alone time so it was actually no surprise for them that they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"we're knocking! we're knocking loud! please stop doing things before we walk in!" trevor exclaimed loudly, his knocks not stopping.

quinn sighed loudly, falling on top of her before rolling off as devon yelled at them to come in.

"we have our eyes closed! please put on clothes if you don't have them on!" jack exclaimed just as loudly, him and trevor blindly leading each other into the room as they both kept their hands over their eyes.

"stop being dramatic. what's up?" devon laughed, sitting up and leaning her back on the headboard, groaning once trevor and jack threw themselves on the bed.

"i want to play twister" trevor announced over jack's groans as quinn was getting him off of him, manhandling him in the process.

"right now?" devon asked, a smile on her face as she saw quinn and jack start to play fight, at least she thought they were.

"yeah"

"it's still early though"

"i don't mind" he shrugged, not bothered by that fact. sunny and molly were out, he thinks, so he was left bored while everyone else still slept and jack was too lazy to do anything.

"i may have a box in the garage" quinn interrupted as him and jack finally calmed down, quinn moving closer to devon.

"great! you can continue your activities!" trevor exclaimed as he stood up and ran out of the room, jack quickly following.

"please don't!" jack exclaimed over his shoulder as he followed trevor, shutting the door behind him.

"do you think they will ever not bother us?" devon asked quinn cheekily, turning to look at him.

"probably not" he sighed, sliding his arm around her shoulders to bring her closer just as their door opened once again, though more gently than before.

"hey" luke greeted as he walked in, immediately making a b-line for devon's side of the bed.

"moosey!"

"cole and jule were bothering me" he mumbled as he plopped down next to her, not even batting an eye at the pair next to him.

devon looked up at quinn with a smile for a moment, silently watching his face. quinn looked down once he noticed and smiled at her, prompting her to turn to luke "do you want to watch a movie?"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by _eliaspettersson and others

trevorzegras wdym? it was the best game ever
— view all replies
heyitsdevon ur saying that cause jack was practically on top of u🙄
jackhughes 😉
heyitsdevon WHAT

username that looks so fun tbh

username puck bunny

username LMAO JACK AND Z
— view all replies
username TREVS FACE ISTG

sunnylight i feel like ten of my braincells died on that game
— view all replies
juleyork_ no way u had that much brain cells to begin with

username WHO WAS THERE
— view all replies
username at least trevor was there!
username the white shirt looks like jamie

username gold digger
— view all replies
juleyork_ thats a really good kanye west song!!!!

username friendship goals tbh

juleyork_ i won so idc
— view all replies
jamie.drysdale u literally didnt
heyitsdevon i sooo won
colecaufield u didnt either!!!!!
_alexturcotte i obviously won
heyitsdevon no one gets it🙁

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the day was beautiful. after their exhaustive game of twister back in the house, quinn had announced he had a surprise planned for devon.

he decided to trust molly with his property, hoping that the guys wouldn't absolutely destroy it while he was out.

he was driving them to another 'secret location' with one hand on the wheel and the other on devon's thigh. he couldn't deny that he was still feeling somewhat jealous, for some reason not able to shake the feeling off but the way devon was singing to the song on the radio so carefree and happy made him calm, keeping a smile on his face.

"what is this place?" devon asked with a smile, seeing quinn park easily outside of the building.

"ice rink" he announced, squeezing her thigh softly as he turned to look at her.

"oh my god! i'm gonna be so much better than you" she excitedly said, already climbing out of the car prompting quinn to follow quickly, wrapping his arm around her shoulders to slow her down.

"i was supposed to open your door"

"too excited! come on!"

quinn graciously payed for the entrance and then they went to grab their skates, sitting on a nearby bench to tie their laces. devon looked at quinn with puppy dog eyes, moving her feet at his direction. quinn laughed and kneeled before her, starting to tie her laces for her.

"are you ready?" quinn asked as he kept his grip on her hand, both of them walking to the ice, quinn less woobly than devon.

devon nodded excitedly as she stepped foot in the ice, quinn immediately stepping in front of her to be able to grab her if she fell. devon was woobly for a second until ultimately she lost her balance and was about to fall on her ass but quinn managed to quickly bring her to his chest, stabilizing them both.

"you're so much better than me, huh?" quinn smirked, slowly skating them backwards, expertly doing so.

"give me a couple of seconds to get into it" she murmured, giving him a quick kiss before pulling apart, willing herself to actually be able to skate without his assistance.

thankfully, devon was a fast learner, she quickly got the hang of it but was pretending she hadn't cause she loved the feeling of quinn's hands on her waist as she skated them forward.

they did a couple leaps around the rink, quinn never letting go of her, it didn't matter if he was holding her waist or her hand, he never let go and devon was loving every second of it.

"i know you're pretending you can't skate" quinn said out of the sudden, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head on her shoulder.

"don't know what you're talking about"

"hm, do you want to go to eat and then i'll take you to a tour or do you want the tour first?" he asked, carefully skating for the both of them.

"i'm curious about you're little tour so that first"

so that they did. their drive to the place was a filled with nerves for quinn. this was it, this was the moment he had been planning for, it all came down to this.

he drove them to the public library, not bothered that it was late and the place was closed. he opened her door and lent his hand to haul her up, starting to walk up the steps.

"i know you love libraries so i thought it would be fitting to bring you here"

"this place is beautiful! look at it!" she excitedly said, looking around the place and taking in the beautiful structure of it.

"look up" he whispered, squeezing her hand before leting go entirely. she immediately listened to him, looking for something in the sky, taking in the sight of the beautiful stars littering the dark blue hue.

"it looks so pretty!-" she exclaimed, falling silent once she turned to look at him to find him kneeling on the ground, knocking the breath out of her lungs entirely.

quinn looked up at her with love filled eyes, the nerves he had been feeling all day evaporating when he looked into her eyes. he took a small velvet box out from his pocket and opened it softly, revealing a beautiful ring inside "it's a promise ring, to simbolize my love to you, to ask you if i can be yours for as long as you'll let me. that i'll love you and care about you until you allow me. you're easily the prettiest, smartest, bravest person i've ever known and i would be a fool to not have you by my side. devon, here, with this, i ask you if you'll allow me to be your boyfriend again?"

devon was flabbergasted, in the best way possible. it took her a lot to even find the words to utter, too entranced by the boy she loved declaring his love for her shamelessly "of course i will, of course quinn" she muttered breathlessly, grinning as quinn stood up with the biggest smile she had ever seen, not wasting a second before crashing her lips against his, hapiness filling her whole.

"i seriously thought you would never ask" she whispered to him as she stood on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"would've been stupid of me not to" he shrugged, kissing her again softly.

"is it okay if i say i love you?" devon mumbled, leaning away for a second with the biggest grin ever.

"it's more than okay cause i love you more" quinn smiled, both of them having matching grins on their faces.

"i love you more"

"not possible"

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
i might die

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
52.4K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...
5.4K 65 11
"Oh, Captain, Let's make a deal Where we both say the things we both really feel" Where Venus Zegras attempts to get closer to Ethan Edwards but Noth...
184K 2.5K 50
❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 "𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶," 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 �...