Flower of Death

By XJapaneseX

◇a young Japanese high school girl going through a time period of strange encounters and paranormal moments b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
-END-

Chapter 29

10 0 0
By XJapaneseX

"I am the new infinite ouroboros. heir to the throne of the Witchworth family and possibly one of the greatest generational prodigies of china/ japan.. but I came to a small conclusion that even if I try to become allies, partners, or even business partners with. then I'm always going to discard them to bring me to my goal even further because I don't want any fuck ups to set up obstacles. even being partners with Jing guan isn't going to be much help. ouroboros did the same thing just to fulfill her father's goal. For a government that got killed by her. that got killed by only one person enough to spit poison to a bigger animal
And then wins with a strategic plan to take down someone much stronger than you, then sure♡ she's terrifying. And I'm striving to be like her in this war to spread fear factors to everybody. to a random family head trying to do something about the war situation to a terrorist, a warlord, and a targeted fighter. Now that this plan is perfectly orchestrated. It's going to work out perfectly. everybody is now...
Dead."

suki dropped down to the burned down opera theater.

"This is a living nightmare, and I'm in for it. When the meat is hooked onto the bar, the fire starts at the bottom and then it slowly starts to cook the pig. The dirtiest meat on earth other than the most overused meat on earth.
Chicken.
It's always somebody controlling the barn. and then it stabs them one by one, feeling no sympathy for their families or from their livelihood since their own purpose is to be eaten, controlled, and served under the humans. I am the one that cooks the pig. And then eats it.
I am the one who murders every chicken shipped off as packaging to eat. we eat their guts/ meat endlessly to end our hunger. I'm so glad I'm able to get 9m yuan in under 4 months in a small span. But to use it♡"

she took out a little bottle of discolored blood while the fire was burning.

"Her blood is expensive, treaty, and poisonous. I'm so glad I was able to pay 5m yuan for her blood. it's to manifest the power of the Infinite ouroboros, it's to become one with the infinite ouroboros. so now..toast to Plaza of the Corpse. until then...must be decomposition everywhere."

she drank it so violently that it had a taste of metallic, poison, and acidic.

"Ah..this can be used for wine."

Li walked up to the stage right out of random with an injured body.

"Why...why did you do this?"

"Do I really need to explain so many times in under the span of 2 weeks. it's not that difficult to think, plan, and analyze. If you think I cared anymore about your useless decomposed family, then i don't. If you expect me to feel one drop of sympathy for your own greed, then I guess you did this to yourself. Yes, I did commit more mass murder, mass genocide, and populicide♡ who cares. I noticed the rose family head survived the explosion, so I guess that checks out."

"I get it, I get it, but why haven't you seen the bigger picture yet?"

"What the hell do you mean?"

Li held out suki's phone with a yes or no of activating security in all buildings.

"I saw your phone on the ground when I walked around to see a weapon I can use, and then you apparently dropped it when murdered yui's men one by one. and then killed yui herself. I saw families I never met fight like demons.
To the Skikimore Family.
To the Xixo Fyuag Family.
To the Samurai of the Blade Family.
To the Skull Family.
To the Venetia Family.
To my friend. Vixiati dead on the fucking floor....you sure you don't have any sympathy?"

"Like I said. I don't.
Like I said, this entire war is based on one minor situation. Only the smallest issues cause the most drama for everybody else. my cousins agreed with my orchestrated plans. but then.. I found out that you killed them. you found my cousins and killed them since they were assigned to fight alongside me in the war. Im...practically amazed at your willpower. But aren't you afraid your efforts will lead to nothing?"

"Can you shut up with your villain speech. You have eliminated everyone I ever loved in my entire life. just so I couldn't cooperate with your plan enough. You have turned me against my people, blackmailed me, and made me put on an act just for my people not to keep a clear eye about what is really going on here. what the actual fuck is wrong with your head!?"

"This is about greed. it isn't about me. It's about you. once I built Juianyu Kau, I decided to elect someone to be a better influence/ leader to all. and then you were the perfect target.
Sweet..
Timid
Smart
Entertaining
A bit sassy.
Strong enough to overcome death.. but then wanted to take the deal by giving you a billion dollars. isn't that such a good deal? Even a mentally ill man with an extreme case of sticking in his own meat without consent could take the deal by himself♡"

Li flinged out a high rarity weapon, looking at it in dispair.

"This weapon... this weapon's name is Bane of Moonlight- Circle of Cresent." A weapon I picked up that is the name of the Cresent organization. kiki and the others are still alive, Y'know. They aren't completely dead. In fact. this weapon was destined to be held in my name to kill you. But let's be real for a second. That's a pretty big step."

"hmph. Unimpressed. So if you are really so confident, then kill me. right here and right now.. I'm sure that you would be ruthless about it♡"

"Let's take it outside."

They stepped outside to the ruins of this region into a small field.

"It's finally over. all of this...my people are dead... almost every family head is dead. I want to end this. I want to end you. Isn't it so hard to ruin one person..kill their entire family, blackmail them, force them to be leader, watch all my people turn against me, watch all my people die enabled by your own weaponry and willpower..what I'd left of my life. you basically ruined everything I had work for and everything I've grew up with. So, what is my purpose? what is supposed to be my purpose? should I die... or should you kill me to end my eternal suffering. Fuck...even I can't deny that I have nothing to live for anymore. So i vow to kill you. be ready."

"Pff♡ fine. But be warned. You won't have any luck taking a single skin off my body. and indeed, I shall vow to kill the greedy mastermind that brought suffering to her plate and ate it just for money. how selfish and greedy can you be?"

"I am aware of my own felonies that i committed. from aiding, ebetting to attempted mass destruction/ murder only for you to blow me off down to the abyss of nothing to live for. This didn't damage me as much if it wasn't for you. If I hadn't met you before then, I would have bought more ice cream and relaxed in my home with love, safety, and integrity. But no.
so..let's get it over with. I'm willing to die to see you get what is coming to you."

"Alright. Attack first.."

Li lunged at her with her blade in an improper hand movement,

"pfft..this is the reason why it's fun deceiving people."

suki defected her attack and stabbed her in the chest.
smashing her to the ground.

"A-augh..what you've done..t-to me..to u-us..is unforgivable.. g-guh! I'm blacking out."

"This is what you get for disobeying me and leading your own life to shit just because of your virus like greed. you are useless, you are nothing, and you are a disgrace to the fragment of humanity's meaningless cycle. now. Sit here and die."

Li's soul shattered at those words when blood spilled out of her. She stepped away from her in the field to see a sky full of black smoke.

"You know. I almost feel numb to this. I will do anything to become the most formidable billionaire to ever exist on planet Earth. but I also I know what humanity is like. what we are supposed to be built. Dispite all of this... I'm going through. I also know the truth about this world. always. even life has no meaning for what we are supposed to be like. we are supposed to live from a child to an old person just to die at the exact same life with unavoidable sins to commit to getting you to eternal suffering. Fuck...Yes. everything we do is meaningless, internet hate, food, buildings, governments, apps, social media. All of it is just a entertainer for what the purpose of life is supposed to feel like. To feel like nothing.
everything we do is supposedly evil. from murder going to thousands and thousands of years to hating on ourselves for no reason other than what our best interest really is. We were born to sin. it's in our human nature. If we over-eat. It's a sin. If we are scared, it's a sin. If we want sex, then it's a sin. what is the point of creating a reality for a humanoid species to live and then try to set rules for them as human and then die with those exact sins banning you into the depths of hell. So... it's time to end this. to end you. and to end everyone's pathetic life. starting right here and right now.."

suki rose her blade up to Li in a look full of evil, but someone clasped the blade off her hands.

It was umi. only umi.

"Hm."

"Let her go."

"No. she's a massive highlight to my plans, so letting her go after death isn't an option to me. she's slowly passing out, life decreasing faster than before by my hands. isn't it so cruel?"

"I don't care. The Cresent organization is going to rescue the remaining suriviors after the explosion attack you just dropped onto all of us. even killing innocent people."

Li cried tears of total dispair when she heard all of this.

"Do you think I care about the lives of innocent people? The only thing important to me is my goal. it's to be more wealthy than every rich soul in this world. To be so unrivaled in wealth that not even a great South American billionaire can even stand up against. you guys.. These families have all been discarded, and now.. I don't know how many families survived my attack at this point. but you can either kill me or leave a permanent mark onto my ego to never do bad shit ever again. I will still be down there into hell! Burning along with Infinite ouroboros as I reach to her pussy and finger it to replenish my own pleasure to her own atrocities she commited♡ it's delightful! It's outstanding! It's hopefully amazing that even I can't bother to hide it anymore."

"So you accept your death as a disgusting person after you killed over a thousand people in the midst of your orchestrated plan? what the fuck is wrong with your HEAD!?"

umi reached down and tightly bandaged Li's wound to keep her from dying.

"Head? my insanity isn't a crucial part of this situation. the real situation is junko."

"Junko? why her?"

"I decapitated her. I slit her head open just to show that junko is able to join her daughter in hell for causing such a catastrophe to all of our lives."

"A CATASTROPHE YOU CAUSED. DUMB-ASS."

she took out a decomposed rotten head that is junko's.

"Take a look. see how I murdered my lover in cold, hard hands. see how I mentally broke Li, see how I orchestrated a situation in a japanese high school, see HOW I CAME TO BE EXACTLY LIKE INFINITE OUROBOROS♡"

"I get it. I get it. geez."

"Hmph. I knew you would. let's fight."

umi walked right across 40 feet from her with her dual blades out in her hands,
Suki smirked with her cocky accent and brought her kitana out at her her own hands.

"You are a monster. And it's no explanation to fix what kind of monster you are. so, in order to end this in the perfect ending. You must die. And end this ending written with the blood of my hands. and what did you drink? I can sense an anomaly in your aura.."

"Oh? You must notice that I drank the decomposed blood of the infinite ouroboros. Her blood tastes good to me. It's a mix between spicy, metallic, and a hint of rotten stank. Her blood is coated with her created poison. and thus her poison can manifest to the strong and then kill off the defeated powerful. I'm going on a suicide mission just to claim my goal, so a stupid Japanese high schooler such as yourself can't bother to understand. Take it as you will!"

suki clasped her sword right against hers. She dodged her downright attack and threw daggers at her.
she blocked it in time and caught one to throw right back at her.

"Never expected you to fight against me in such reckless ambition."

"Stop talking."

she dodged her counterattack and flew up to set up an ambush attack when they fought enough so that she threw off her focus. but suki did something else.
She used a web weapon against her.

"WHAT THE-"

she threw a whole building debris at her,
umi dodged it, but she saw that suki was right in front of her with her weapon raised up to slash at her.
she squat down to dodge it, but suki had her leg right when she did that.

"Stop moving."

Umi switched her body up to slash at her neck, but her weapon broke in the midst of the web weapon. One blade of the dual blade had fallen into peices.
Umi stood right up just to attack her back again.

"Hmph."

umi pushed her back down to a web attack, her own weapon against herself. but it didn't injure her at all. umi felt something across her body, and it cut her up into pieces.

"A-AUHGH!!"

she fell to the ground. suki stood up right above her and raised her blade up.

"Die."

Grenades had been thrown at her right before she was about to kill her. Mimi was back with her entire ties with grenades by her hands.

"This bitch. YOU DARE INTERFER WITH ME!?"

she jumped to smash her head open, but someone else was behind her.

"Don't forget about me."

suki's hair had been grabbed just to be mollywopped down to the debris.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

"Me."

Uri came out of the shadows with a completely new fit/weapon.

"I hate that we are forced to repeat our names everything we introduce ourselves after a long time with no dialoge or screen time whatsoever. but. It's time that I embraced my own dark heritage/ history of my family enough to call myself.
Rosebari Thorn. Uri is no longer a name to me. for now on then. I shall show the true power of my family. No mistakes are being made. No riots about asumi bother me now. all I care about is to eliminate you."

"Hmph. Fine then. I guess no one matters to me at this point. all I care a -"

Uri was right in front of her, choking her out in such strength.

"do I give a fuck about your goals, do I give a fuck about your intelligence, do you think I care if you murdered a thousand people just to be the richest in the damn world then you are satan at this point!? NO. What I'm gonna do is torture the living shit out of you until you give out a big bottle of sympathy pouring through your emotions for what you've done. This is equally worse than infinite ouroboros."

"Fine. let's end this."

"g-guh..is she really going through to this?"

"umi. she had caused everything we had gone through so of course she's gonna go out like a selfish bitch."

she dropped her on the ground, but she grabbed the death sentence execution supposedly for Li in the first place but it's placed on her as well.

"Well. I guess that I'm going to go down in a suicide mission and then die with the beauty of suicide. I won't bid you all, Farwell, but I will bid a happy death day to all of your souls. for giving myself all of this wealth and power, but lose in the very end. This is such unfavorable dispair."

"Yes. You lose. I wanted this war to end just as much as everyone else did. Even the creator. I have been absent for so long trying to prepare for this war myself for it to end on such a tragic loss. You almost won this war, but you didn't get the flag/your goal to win. That's unfortunate."

"So...I accept my death."

"Fine. How do you feel?"

She placed her own sword near her chest to kill herself off.

"I feel..."

"Huh. Say it, then I want to get this over with."

"AMAZING♡"

"....huh."

she held her own arms so tightly in a face full of joy.

"Why. just why?"

"So this is the feeling of dispair. the feeling when an entire sky is coming crashing down on you, the feeling of  hopelessness, sadness, and hatred. This is amazing. You amalgamated cretins can't begun to see the joyful surge coursing through me♡"

umi stood up right when she's about to kill herself.

"Wait, you are actually going to kill yourself!?"

"What did you expect? This is my own meaning of the death execution. I kill myself just for you guys to finally see me get what is coming to me. And I'm bringing my own karma to myself. You guys can't do anything about it."

"WAIT, THIS ISN'T THE WAY. IT'S NOT LIKE WE WANTED YOU TO -"

"Shut UP. Don't you dare take this away from me. The only reason why I wanted to die is to join the legendary infinite ouroboros. The only thing I'm looking forward to is wishing all of you to kiss my fat ass.💢
make out with her, have sex with her, fuck her, question her, abuse her, molest her. The many things I can do to her are unfathomable. she is such a hottie that even her cunning attitude makes me cum all over the floor. Fuck♡ so...farwell..everyone. I hope you all live horrible lives."

she stabbed herself in rapid masochistic insanity and then fell down to her death.

"Let's go."

-to be concluded-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 327 21
Victoria, she's gotten used to that name. It was hundreds of years since her real name's been used, and considering how she left home, it wasn't surp...
1.9K 78 27
A new student has arrived at the DWMA. As her story unfolds, she will face many challenges along the way, and maybe even find 'the one'. But she has...
1 0 10
A girl who meet a boy and went through trma to find this boy
597 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...