A Little named Jimin(Yoonmin)...

By RosetheK

Jimin is 18 and he's a little. His parents are SUPER protective over him. Jimin while in little space meets a... More

Intro
Meet Minie
Minie's little buddies
Welcome Jimin
Boy talk
Little helper
Father&son day
The "new" guy
Match maker
Little new friend
"Scary" boy
The annoying pest
Play date
Meeting Taehyung
Male bestie
Sassy squad
Scary man vs sweet man
Friend goals
Jimin's crush?
Quick feelings
Littles being littles
"Friends"
Handsome babysitter
Pest returns and control
Bath time
Incounter
Another little friend
A clingy little
I'm Dylan
Scary man returns
Apologies...
Strange helper
Yooie
Minie and Yoongi
Unforgiving
Friend advice
Counselor Minie
Meet the Kim's
B gang
Trusting Tae
The truth hurts
Sorry note
Song
Family nonsense
Plan K
One on one
Let me show you
What are we?
Helicopter parents
Mum gets answers
Daddy's back
Minie helps again
Second chance?
Mirror fun 😏
Getting to know you
Dating tradition
The "date"
Nighttime loving
Little training
Daddies & littles
Couple talk
A friend...?
In daddy's home
Rider
New family members
The question
Kim family
Min Jimin
Yoonmin 💛
Epilogue
Hello!
A little Halloween
Minie's Christmas
Minie's Christmas pt 2
Growing up for Halloween
✨ Special episode ✨
Wittle Christmas
Spotify list

It's a little Christmas

580 27 0
By RosetheK

"Mmm". Jimin woke up from the floor and was immediately shocked by the scene in front of him. Paint, half eaten snacks, broken ornaments and then some were shattered all over the floor. "I'm gonna be sick". Jimin covers his mouth and then he finally saw the littles all sleeping on the floor. Jimin stares at them before he rubs his face. "They were playing, they were playing".

Jimin kept repeating to his self to calm down and he looks down at his self. He was covered in red paint and he wanted to cry. "They don't know any better Jimin... You can't sell them like they're puppies". Jimin cracks his fingers and jumps when he hears banging coming from somewhere. "Is... That the hallway closet?". Jimin gets up from the floor and goes over to it.

"Minie! Let me out! I swear to God, your punishment is going to be so BRUTAL, I'll call the cops on myself!". Yoongi yells from the closet. "I'm taking EVERYTHING away from you! Munchy, I'm setting your cream puffs on FIRE, I'm taking you out that school, you'll never see the light of day if you don't get me out of here!". Yoongi starts kicking the door.

"Saya is MY sister now!". Yoongi yells. "He got me fucked up". Jimin said. "He can do whatever he wants with that other shit, but Saya is MY sister... Fucking pedo". Jimin says and opens the closet. "You...". Yoongi glares. "You are in SO much trouble!". Yoongi violently points at Jimin. "You better get your fucking finger out my face before I shove up your ass!". Jimin threatened.

"Oh? Hi baby!". Yoongi smiles. "You look beautiful, is that paint? I like the statement". Yoongi nods. "Stop falling for their shit!". Jimin yells. "I'm not! Rose is just too fucking violent!". Yoongi shivers. "Tell Shownu to control is baby woman!". Yoongi shouts. "Come, they're sleeping right now". Jimin says. "Fine". Yoongi says. They returned to the living room and littles were awake. "Bad Minie! Why'd you let him out?". Rowsie asks.

"Y'all do realize that you all are in trouble right?". Jimin said and all the littles stare at him. "That's not Minie". Lanie pokes Rowsie saying. "Teddy didn't do it". Teddy says. "What did you hit me with little girl?". Yoongi glared at Rowsie. "You ugly". Rowsie says and Jimin starts laughing. "Quiet Jimin!". Yoongi yells. "What did you hit me with!?!". Yoongi repeats. "No". Rowsie huffs.

"Come on, let's get y'all cleaned up". Jimin says and all the littles followed him to the bathroom. "Please... PLEASE  let them be good, that's all I asked". Yoongi begs to the heavens and got the ABSOLUTE opposite of what he prayed for. The moment Jimin cleaned up the littles, they were off.

"Lanie! Let him go!". Jimin orders. "No! Lanie hates him!". Lanie yells. "Still!?! How do you still  hate me!?!". Yoongi shouts. "Shut up!". Lanie continues to pull Yoongi's hair. "Ow! Let me go!". Yoongi whined. "Lanie!". Jimin's voice went dark and Lanie jumps. "Let. Him. Go". Jimin says and Lanie releases Yoongi's hair. "Move". Jimin orders and the little moves away from Yoongi. "Corner, now".

Lanie pouts but he went and sat in the corner with his head down. "Wait...". Jimin looks around, scared. "Where's the bad one?". Jimin asked. "Where's Teddy?". Jimin said. "I...". They both heard something break and ran over to the sound. Jimin saw a gift from his mother, broken on the floor and a quiet Teddy looking down at it. "Three out of ten". Teddy says. "I'mma three of out ten in your ass!".

Teddy looks at Jimin and tilts his head. "What I do?". The little asked and Jimin starts taking off his belt. "No!". Yoongi stops his husband. "I'm just gonna be ass, I'm just gonna beat his ass, I swear to God". Jimin said. "You can't!". Yoongi shouts and went quiet when Jimin held a machete at his throat. "Hmm...". Yoongi looks at the blade and looks at Teddy. "I'm out". Yoongi moves to the left.

Teddy looks at him in disbelief. "Hey! You're supposed...". "And I'mma stop you right there". Yoongi cuts the little off. "I'm not Jungkook, you are not my responsibility, it's better Jimin and not his mom". Yoongi said. "Why did I bring his mom into it? Cause...". Yoongi points to the broken statue. "His mom gave him that". Yoongi said. "I...". Teddy gulps and saw that Jimin was already walking towards him.

"Eek!". Teddy starts running. "Don't fucking run from me boy!". Jimin starts chasing the little. "Why are they so bad?". Yoongi sighs and went back to the living room and saw Rowsie sitting on a chair and eating cookies. "No... No, HELL no! What you do?". Yoongi asks and Rowsie rolls her eyes. "I didn't do anything". Rowsie said. "Rowsie isn't gonna do anything to piss her bestie off".

"I'm a good girl... To Jimin". Rowsie says and sips her juice. "YOU HEAR THAT TEDDY! I'M MINIE'S GOOD FRIEND!". Rowsie screams. "I am too!". Teddy came out of nowhere saying. "No you're not poopy!". Rowsie said. "I'm not a poopy!". Teddy shouts. "Hmph". Rowsie huffs. "You're... Owie!". Teddy yells when Jimin grabs him by the ear. Jimin drag the little over to the corner where Lanie is.

"Aw, can you put him somewhere else?". Lanie asked and Jimin glared at him. "Eep!". Lanie jumps and Jimin tosses Teddy in the corner. "You move and I'll put you in the hospital". Jimin warns and Teddy gulps. "I gotta get them out my house... I don't trust myself". Jimin went over to the house phone. Then he suddenly stops and turns around.

"Rennie!?!". Jimin gasped. "Hi!". The little waves happily at Jimin. "Wha... How... Fucking where...". Jimin says and the little laughs. "Rowsie gave me a key". Rennie said. "How!?!". Jimin yells. "I don't know". Rennie shrugs. "Just...". Jimin rubs his head. "Just go to the living room. "Otay". Rennie waddles to the living room and Jimin sighs. Jimin reaches for the phone but he didn't make it. "Oh good GOD!". Yoongi shouted.

Jimin went back to the living room and saw Rennie on Yoongi's back. "Rennie! He's old! Get off him!". Jimin demanded. "Wow". Yoongi says, clearly hurt. "Otay, sorry". Renni got off Yoongi's back. "It's icky in here". Rennie said. "Wanna help me clean up?". Jimin asked. "Yes! Rennie's a good cleaner!". Rennie beams. "Such a good boy!". Jimin smiles at Rennie.

"Rennie's cleaning service is back in action!". Rennie runs off to get the cleaning supplies. "He's the only one I like". Yoongi said. "Me too". Jimin says. "Call their caregivers now". Jimin said. "I already did". Yoongi said. "I love you". Jimin said. "I love you too". Yoongi said. "Rennie's gonna do it all by him self". Rennie said, covered with plastic. "Baby". Jimin snickers. "Rennie gotta protect him self". Rennie said.

"Ok, ok, time starts... Now!". Jimin says and Rennie starts cleaning. "Rennie starts off strong with the sweep sweep stick!". Rennie giggles and the couple almost had a heartattack. "Can Lanie help? I don't wanna be with Teddy". Lanie pouts. "NO!". Rennie screams. "This is Rennie's good boy time, you stay there... Where you belong". Rennie sticks his tongue out towards Lanie and continues cleaning.

"We should keep him". Yoongi says. "I agree". Jimin says. When Rennie was done cleaning and ran over to the couple to be praised. "Good job Rennie". Jimin pats the little on his head. "Our home never looked so clean". Yoongi said. "That's the Rennie's guarantee". Rennie beams. The couple looked at each other and smiled. "Everyone, come over here". Jimin says and Yoongi went off somewhere.

The littles sat in front of Jimin amd looked up at him. "Teddy's sawwy". Teddy said. "I'll take daddy's money and give it to you if you want". Teddy said. "Teddy, please don't do that". Jimin told him. "Want me to sell you daddy for the weekend?". Teddy asked. "I'm here to save you Jimin". Yoongi says. "Thank you". Jimin hid behind his husband and Yoongi laughs. "Now... NONE of you, besides Rennie, deserve anything but here".

Yoongi dumps some presents in front of the littles and their eyes shined. "Prewents!". The littles cheers and went to open the ones with their names on it. "I got a cape!". Teddy says. "So did I!". Lanie hugs his orange cape. "Ha! My has a rose on it". Rowsie said. "Yay! Rennie has his own cleaning bucket". Rennie said. "Tank you!". The little say. "You're welcome". The couple replied together.

"Jimin". Yoongi calls out. "Hmm?". Jimin turns to him and Yoongi points at the window. "It's snowing". Jimin smiles. "No Jimin, it's a snow storm, they're stuck here". Yoongi said and Jimin's mood dropped. "Tsk". Jimin groans.

"I hate Christmas".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 40K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...
163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
522K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
1M 49.5K 117
Jimin was dragged against his will to a sugar baby event by his best friend and now he has a sugar daddy following him around. Jimin does everything...