Tales from my heart

Autorstwa BloomyLynn

This will be a collection of lessons I learnt, poems I wrote and just some random thoughts I had. I'm from Ge... Więcej

You are from this world
I love you
You weren't listening
Stranded
It's not easy
Space
A hurt soul grows anger and sadness. Not fear.
Stop chasing the high
Why won't this end?
Say sorry, so I can reject your apology
I wish I was free
Lies
Without you
You lost
Speechless
Please, just don't let the piece of meat get cold
Scars
Ruins
lost trust
Beauty
Hope
'glow-in-the-dark' eyes
What am I supposed to say?

When I say I like you, I mean YOU and not just your face

0 0 0
Autorstwa BloomyLynn

The reason I like Taylor Swift is because she's not just "Shake It Off" and "Me!". She's also "this is me trying", "tolerate it" and "Soon You'll Get Better".
The reason I like Lovejoy is because they're not just "Normal People Things" and "Call Me What You Like". They're also "Perfume", "Cause for Concern" and "You'll Understand When You're Older".
And the reason I like Wilbur Soot is because he's not just "Soft Boy" and "Your New Boyfriend". He's also "Melatonin 130", "Mine/Yours" and "Saline Solution".
What I'm trying to say is that I stay with things and people because I enjoy every part of them and not only their most popular parts.
I try to dig deep and understand every aspect of them to prevent them from being mistreated in any way.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
83.2K 3.8K 32
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
7.7K 385 73
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
7.7K 663 53
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...