New life

By NadineLornaSacker

Miracle doesn't know what love is and has had a rough start in life when she meets a couple will they be able... More

Introductions
First meeting
Home alone
Home sweet home
Pictures of their house
Burden
Empty space
Space
Talks and apologys
Sheer determination
Honesty is the best policy
Difficult discussions and decisions
Plans
Concerns

Open and honest talks

121 9 1
By NadineLornaSacker

Miracle PoV

I wake to my alarm going off and feel for Alex and notice he's not there, and listen to hear if he's in the bathroom and realise he's not there, so I get up and do my morning routine and get dressed and ready for school. I leave my room and just as I'm about to close my door, I hear talking from the guest room where Nicole is staying and decide to listen

Nic:- I've missed having time with you the last few days and being able to be intimate like we normally are.
Alex:- Were on independent time which you wanted from me and I need to be here with miracle after everything that happened at the house where she felt like a burden. Plus after everything she's finally giving us a chance and I won't mess it up again and she even made the offer of you coming here without me even asking that is progress.
Nic:- I am so pleased with the progress we're making but I still need to be able to get some time with you as we normally, would do if we had independent time at home.

Miracle closes her door to her bedroom and walks down the stairs and doesn't even bother waiting for either one of them, and just leaves the house with her stuff and heads to the cafe to get her breakfast before carrying on to school. After her first two classes miracle is dreading going to Nicole's class especially after what she heard and just wants to leave but can't, so she makes sure she arrives just as the bell is about to go for the lesson to start and doesn't even acknowledge Nicole at all apart from answering when she calls the register. Nicole tries to ask her to stay after class regarding extra work and she just apologises and states that she has to go to see another teacher after class which isn't completely untrue. Once Miracle had completed the conversation with the other teacher she left the school and used a different exit to ensure she didn't bump into Alex waiting in the parking lot for her. She walked home and just let herself in and locked up and went to lie down in her bed, when suddenly she heard the doorbell going she knew it was probably Alex, but she just wasn't really sure she could deal with what seemed to be another set of false apologies and promises.

Alex's PoV

I woke earlier than normal and got ready and went to go make breakfast when Nicole asked to talk to me in the guest room.

Alex:- Hey what's up? You doing ok after your surprise visitor?
Nic:- Can we talk? I'm ok just couldn't believe the audacity of her showing up and kind of worried if she is going to turn up out of the blue will he suddenly turn up.
Alex:- I'm not sure if he'll turn up but hopefully where we are now can be a temporary measure to ensure we don't have to deal with them, what did you wanna talk about?
Nic:- I've missed having time with you the last few days and being able to be intimate like we normally are.
Alex:- Were on independent time which you wanted from me, and I need to be here with miracle, after everything that happened at the house where she felt like a burden. Plus after everything she's finally giving us a chance, and I won't mess it up again, and she even made the offer of you coming here without me even asking that is progress.
Nic:- I am so pleased with the progress we're making but I still need to be able to get some time with you as we normally, would do if we had independent time at home.

I hear Miracle's bedroom door close before I get chance to respond to Nicole about what she just said, when I hear Miracle walking down the stairs, and the front door open and closing, I leave the room to go after Miracle to find out where she's going when Nicole grabs my arm

Nic:- Where are you going we are talking?
Alex:- Are you serious right now? Miracle has just left her own home and how many bets it's cos yet again she heard your amazing comments. I need to go and check on her and make sure she's ok.

I leave and I'm unable to find Miracle, and realise I have to get to a meeting that I set up, and just message Miracle to say I will meet her after classes so we can talk and I hope she's ok, and I missed her this morning. After my meetings I check my phone and see that Nicole has texted

Nic:- Hey I had Miracle and tried to speak to her after class but she had a meeting with another teacher so I couldn't speak to her so hopefully you will be able to chat with her.
Alex:- I just hope she will even want to talk to me, if she heard the conversation this morning.
Nic:- Well you didn't answer what I spoke about this morning so I'm waiting for your answer. Let me know if you speak to her and what we will be doing.
Alex:- I'm more worried about how Miracle is right now, and after what happened at the house last time there is no guarantee that she will be even willing to talk to us cos yet again you've probably made her feel like she's in the way.
Nic:- I'm sorry that what I said may have made her feel like she's in the way but this is new, and different to our dynamic.

I don't bother to reply to Nicole's last text, as I just feel she is using this as an excuse to not look like the bad guy all the time, and that Miracle is being to sensitive but that is just how a little is. Maybe I should discuss this with Lydia our friend who has a male little, and see what she thinks about the situation. Parks up in the car park waiting for Miracle to finish with her teacher and while waiting calls Lydia.

Alex:- Hey Lydia how are you?
Lydia:- Hey I'm good. I wasn't expecting to hear from you at the moment after the conversation I had with Nicole.
Alex:- You've spoken to Nicole recently?
Lydia:- Yeah did she not tell you about our discussion?
Alex:- No she didn't, but I'm guessing you've heard about Miracle!
Lydia:- Yeah she told me how she messed up with her and I told her, oh Nic you need to be so careful what you say, even if you don't think they can hear you they are so fragile especially in little space and that she just has to keep reassuring her that you care and that she isn't a burden. As I called her to ask if you could watch Noah this weekend but I've asked someone else now,  and she needs to spend as much quality time as she can with her, and said that she should suggest taking her to the zoo or the aquarium or something. Why has something happened since our conversation.
Alex:- I don't know what to do you have spoken to her and she's still saying stuff that would affect an adult let alone a little. Especially after the progress we made when Miracle actually invited her to stay last night after she received a surprise visit from her ex friend, she slept with turned up. What do I do? I'm terrified she won't want anything to do with us and feel like the apologies are all false.
Lydia:- Maybe you should take Miracle on a surprise trip, just you and her and I don't mean it to be mean to Nicole but maybe you can build a relationship with her and then after some time with slow baby steps Nicole can join it but it maybe be hard especially as Nicole is your dom.
Alex:- To be fair we have done very little in our dom/sub relationship, since she cheated with her ex friend, but I do know she wants back into it but I guess I'm wary after trusting her so explicitly and then she broke it by doing what she did.
Lydia:- Alex that is understandable as all dom/sub relationships are based on trust, and as she broke the trust by cheating, she has to earn that trust back slowly or you have to leave, but if you leave could you just be a dominant and not a switch, that is what you need to think about.
Alex:- Thanks Lydia for giving me things to really think about, can you please not let Nicole know what we discussed as I just need time to process and then have this discussion with her.
Lydia:- No problem Alex I'm here to help in anyway I can, and I won't bring this conversation up at all as I can imagine these are some serious questions you need to answer for yourself. So I will leave you to it and I hope things work out for you.
Alex:- Thanks Lydia and maybe once things are settled we can do something with the two littles so they can maybe become friends together.
Lydia:- Absolutely love to and can't wait to meet Miracle, bye Alex.
Alex:- Bye Lydia.

I look at the time and realise that Miracle should have left by now even talking to a teacher and realise she must of taken a different exit to avoid me. So I drive to her house and try the key and realise she has dead bolted the door so I can't enter even with the key, so I ring the doorbell and get no answer but just wait before returning to my car and sitting in it till she will open the door for me, I send her a text to let her know I'm sat in my car waiting for her when she's ready.

Miracles PoV

I hear my phone ding and look at it

Alex:- I'm sat in my car waiting for you to let me in when you are ready to talk and I'm not going anywhere.
Mira:- Just go back to your house so Nicole can have time with you like she wants and leave me alone.
Alex:- I'm not going anywhere babygirl, and I didn't get to reply to Nicole cos I ran straight after you but if you had waited for the response you would of heard me tell her that I'm not interested in that right now, all that matters is building our relationship, because I want to be with you and I hope you will come on the surprise trip I've planned for us this weekend just you and I.
Mira:- I don't know if that's a good idea with how Nicole feels and to be honest I don't know if I can believe what you say especially after all the so called apologies that soon get forgotten about. Am I really such a bad person to be around and am I to needy as a little is that why Nicole isn't wanting to try and just using platitudes to keep you happy til she can convince you that you don't really want a little submissive and just want your dom/sub relationship?
Alex:- We don't actually have a dom/sub relationship right now Miracle because of the trust that Nicole broke when she cheated on me. All dom/sub relationships are based on trust Miracle and that is what I'm trying to build with you and I know I messed up before but at any point in what you heard did you hear me say I'd leave you and do what Nicole wanted, surely that gives me an opportunity to actually talk to you face to face so we can continue this discussion and the one we started last night.
Mira:- I guess you deserve that I will open the door is Nicole here?
Alex:- No she is not and we can just be alone if that's what you need or we can stay somewhere else while Nicole stays here so you don't have to feel guilty about her being unsafe, its your choice.

I walk down the stairs and unlock and open the door and see Alex get out of his car and walk to me

Alex:- Hi, it's nice to actually see you and talk to you. I chased after you this morning but I couldn't find you and then had to rush to a meeting I had arranged early so I could plan our fun weekend but I've changed things a bit now and it will be just you and me if that's ok.
Mira:- It's not me that you should be checking with as I'm sure your wife will have a problem with it, especially as she said she wants time with you. Have I done something to Nicole to make her feel the need to push me as far away as possible.
Alex:- You haven't done anything princess, unfortunately, I think Nicole is desperately trying to push our dom/sub relationship forward so that she can make all the decisions like before that she's not aware of anything else. I believe this is to do with the fact that I feel we should get tested before trying IVF as a way to delay trying for a baby, but if she was in charge as the dominant in our relationship I wouldn't push back as much as I would be in a more submissive role. I'm going to be completely honest right now princess and say I'm not sure I even want a child with Nicole, and that's mainly because after she cheated on me I felt like I wasn't enough, and then she started asking more and more about a baby and I realised that I was doing everything to appease her needs and more often than not ignored my own. Right now I am the happiest I have ever been and that's because I get to be the dominant and take care of a little girl like I have wanted for years and always sidelined to keep Nicole happy and give her what she needs and wants. I had a conversation with a mutual friend of mine and Nicole's while I was waiting for you to finish school, and she asked me some serious questions that I need to seriously think about the answers to those questions. I do know one thing though and I hope you're willing to continue to give me the chance to prove to you that I want to be your daddy dom.
Mira:- How do I know that you won't fall into a submissive mode like you did when I stayed at yours, and she dominated you, and you completely ignored me again? Not just that you say you may not want a child with her, but you're married to her and if you feel how you say you feel, why are you with her and if you are staying with her, why aren't you in therapy together. When you are in daddy dom mode, things are amazing, but the minute she pushes her dominance on you, you crumble and do whatever she wants no matter the consequences, and I'm not sure whether I want to be stuck with the aftermath of yet another broken promise and apology. As I'm the one who ended up hurt in both cases so far, and I'm sure it could only get worse if we are further in our relationship. I seriously feel that you should just think about what you want away from both me and Nicole and then come back and talk to us, it's ok you saying you want to be a daddy dom but if Nicole decides she doesn't want that anymore will you give her what she wants like you've previously done?
Alex:- Now I get all your concerns and I without a doubt can tell you I want nothing more than to be a daddy dom and have done for many years after finding out what it was, and I guess the reason I became a submissive to Nicole is that we'd been friends for so long and then moved onto a relationship, and then realised that we both felt that something was missing, so we tried both roles and Nicole didn't really like giving up control, so she became the dominant in the relationship. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, yes, I can be submissive to Nicole, but I don't have to be submissive at all, I've just done it to have our relationship feel more fulfilled. We have been doing therapy for years and that is why we are able to have independent time and communicate better than before, but we do still need to work on it, especially by now adding you to our dynamic. I am hoping that you will come on this trip with me this weekend so that we can maybe get an idea about how the dynamic will work for us and then, when we are in a settled place, we can have Nicole join in small steps.
Mira:- If you speak to Nicole, and she is ok with us going away on a trip this weekend ok I will go, but I will not be blamed for something that wasn't my fault.
Alex:- I will talk to her, but do you want to stay somewhere else tonight and let Nicole stay here or shall I tell her to go home and we can stay here?
Mira:- We can all stay here, but I will probably just stay up here as I don't really want to hear another set of excuses from her when she's obviously going to make them and expecting me to just accept them.
Alex:- That's fine, I will arrange a takeaway from our favourite restaurant, and we can eat shortly, as I know Nicole has a meeting after school, so we should eat and then maybe we can relax while you do some homework and I will have some time to think about the questions I need to answer. How does that sound?
Mira:- Sounds good to me.

Alex PoV

I ordered our food and me and Miracle ate together while making small talk about things we wanted to know about each other. Miracle walks upstairs to do her homework and I will follow her up once I've spoken to Nicole.
Calls Nicole.
Alex:- Hey babe, how's your day been?
Nic:- Yeah it was ok, did you manage to speak to Miracle?
Alex:- Yeah, I did after we had a conversation over text first, but I called because I spoke to Lydia earlier, and she suggested that with the way things are at the moment, maybe it would be good for me to take Miracle away for the weekend, just her and I. Miracle has said she won't go on the trip unless your ok with it, as she feels that I will drop back into a submissive role again if you push your dominance on me and doesn't know if it's worth the effort of trying, but all our relationship Nicole I have done what you've wanted and needed, and have never asked for anything apart from when you cheated, but I'm asking please can you do this for me as I have wanted this for so long, and I finally found what I'm missing.
Nic:- I'm ok with you going away, but what about the whole intimacy thing I spoke about this morning? Did she say anything specific about me?
Alex:- She did say she feels like she has done something to you for you to be constantly pushing her away or that maybe you don't want this dynamic at all and only doing it to appease me til you get a baby. Right now, Nicole, I honestly can't be intimate with you, and it's not anything you've done, it's just your ex-friend turning up has caused me to have some flashbacks, and I guess I'm struggling with feeling like I'm enough for you.
Nic:- Babe, why haven't you said anything about this to me? We said we would always discuss things, out especially with us doing therapy to help us move forward from what happened.
Alex:- I know we did, but the problem I'm having is knowing that I've given up so much making our dom/sub relationship work, and then you broke my trust by cheating, and then I was questioning whether I was enough for you, as you obviously felt like you were missing something. If it resulted in you cheating, after she arrived last night I hardly slept and wondered if she kept showing up, would you give in again, and it makes me feel inadequate, especially as you were so willing to submit to her, but you don't ever do that for me. You are so desperate for a baby that I worry that as she's pregnant you will choose her, all because I won't just jump to your tune, and give in because I'm just not in the right headspace to make such a serious decision, when I'm struggling so much with inadequacy in our relationship.
Nic:- I didn't realise that I made you feel that way, and I never meant to make you feel that way ever, and I don't know why I chose to cheat because, if I'm honest, it wasn't anything worth losing you over. I guess I submitted to her because I guess in one respect she was kind of grooming me for a submissive role in our friendship, and didn't notice when she pushed for it to turn to intimacy. I am sorry you feel like I'm pushing for a baby so much, but I will tell you now that I will not ever choose her ever again, and I'm more than happy to wait for a baby when you feel like you are in the right headspace and will hold off on our dom/sub relationship, so you can work on your relationship with Miracle and will join after in small steps.
Alex:- Thanks babe I really appreciate this so much, and Miracle still wants you to stay here, but maybe just leave her until she's ready to talk to you, as she's still worried about your safety.
Nic:- Ok babe,I will give her the space she needs. Just tell her thank you for still allowing me to stay.
Alex:- Will do babe. See you when you get back.
Nic:- Bye babe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 820 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
220K 23.9K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3M 249K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...