Information & Stuff about The...

By JuanDeleon250

This Book will be showing some Stuff and Information about the Universes (aka @JeymisPeixoto's Crossover Stor... More

Beginning Page
AU Soap's Bio
New Weapons for Future Stories
Heroes from Universe #1
Daniel Almagro & Terminus Outcomes
Task Force Tyrants
Ideas for BMJ1.5: TS-OA!

New OC #1

23 2 0
By JuanDeleon250

Hello there guys, sorry if I haven't been updating this Information Book for JeymisPeixoto and his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story, I was just very busy with my other Books on Wattpad, while also posting some Random Pictures on my DeviantArt Profile (Yes, I do have a Profile on DeviantArt) as well. But now I am back to making pages for this Information Idea Book of mine, and I know that I already have a Character Bio Book, but this page (and the next one) will be about a newer Idea of mine for PatrickEstvo on Wattpad, and I'll be explaining it in the next page later on.

(So for right now, here is a new Original Character of mine that I think PatrickEstvo should add into the newer Idea I'm about to make later on):

The Character's Name: Johnathan "David" Miller, (A/N: In case y'all didn't know, This OC of mine was also made for NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book. This OC came from Earth 268 (aka Captainrex2177's Homeworld), where he'll be appearing later on during the upcoming Season 2 of that Collaboration Crossover Book).

His Origin of Universe: (PatrickEstvo's upcoming "Blitzø: The Hellfire Scorpion!" Crossover Story).

Species: Demonic Human (I'll be explaining it in this page, but just not right now).

Gender: Male.

His Rank: Commander.

(His Main Looks):

Affiliations: The Union Corporation's Mercenaries (Formerly). The Guardians of Life (Currently). The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. (Currently).

Occupations: Union Corporation's Elite Commanders (Formerly). Elite Member of The Guardians of Life (Currently). Elite Ally of The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. (Currently).

(His "Demonic Human" Transformation):

(The Form's Name): The Pure One (Based off the Picture made by someone who is known as "Alexpeaceful345" on DeviantArt).

(The Information about this Transformation): Most of it is Unknown, but there is some info about this Form. At a young age, Johnathan "David" Miller was born with some strange aura surrounding him, where it'll protect him and also let's him be very strong. Years later, he joined The Union Corporation (It will kinda be like those usual "Union Academy" Ideas from those other Stories, however they are very much different than those Versions, and are also stronger as well. Y'all will find more information about The Union Corporation in my "Character Bios for Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Book on my Wattpad Profile), were he became one of their Top Elite Commanders. However, something happen on a Mission where his Demonic Powers suddenly start to take effect. He then brutally killed his Enemies, however he also killed some of his Union Corporation Mercenaries (They'll be the ones that are Non-Corrupted, and will also be Unnamed Characters as well) in the process. Terrified, he ran away while removing the Union Corporation Symbol on his Shoulder to show that he doesn't want to be with them anymore, that and because he also doesn't want to kill people with those Demonic Powers of his.

Fire God Liu Kang, after seeing what had happened, decided to send him into the "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Universe (Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad), so that he could Mastered his "Demonic Human" Form, which he also calls it: The Pure One. (Note: When Johnathan "David" Miller is send to the "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Universe, it'll take place 4 Years in the past, and I'll also be explaining about that later on).

(Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Main Theme Song):

(The Song's Name): Devil Trigger (Game Edit), (Devil May Cry 5).

(Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Glock19 Afterburner Handgun, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Staccato P (2011)/Triarc2011 Handgun, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Smith & Wesson Model 586 Revolver, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Heckler & Koch MP7A1 Submachine Gun (with Holographic Sight Attachment), (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Heckler & Koch MP5A5/MP5A1 Submachine Gun, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's CAR-15 XM177 Assault Rifle, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's DSA SA-58 OSW Assault Rifle (with Holographic Sight Attachment), (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan David Miller's/The Pure One's Heckler & Koch HK417A2 Designated Marksman Rifle, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's CMMG Endeavor Mk3 Designated Marksman Rifle, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Barrett M107/M82 Anti-Material Sniper Rifle, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe).

For the next upcoming page, I'll be showing that Idea I've mentioned on the top part of this page, and it'll mostly be involving PatrickEstvo's "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Crossover Story (Which I'm still hoping that PatrickEstvo will publish the next upcoming Chapter later on) when I make that newer Idea on the next page.

And like always on all of my Wattpad Profile, Peace Out Everyone, and also Merry Christmas as well!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.5K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
7.6K 263 14
Darryls a sweet kid a introvert never liked the outside his mother was scared he would never be happy or find love the things she dose is wrong but h...
390 57 52
Jackie Duterte was abandoned by her former boyfriend Jason Martin, she promised herself she didn't want to cry again for him. He chose Jackie's frien...
9.3K 276 7
Rimuru Goes to Sleep for 1000 years... let's find out the development of the world after he woke up.. is it still in peace or its chaos~