HUMDUM- Laiba & Fahad

By saysha261

"๐˜•๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ... More

- INTRODUCTION -
01| Meet Laiba and Fahad
02| Rishta pakka?
03| Her failed attempts
04| haldi
05| Qubool Hai
06| misery
07| Walima
08| Kheer pakai
09| Chaah
10| Crescent
11| Naraazgi
12| Ice cream date
13| Baarish
14| Chaand Raat
15| Eid
16| Dawat
17| 'Not' Missing You
18| Aitbaar
19| Ayesha
20| Akidat
21| Changes
22| Birthday
23| Karachi
24| Falling for you
26| So in love
27| Qualm
28| Heartfelt
29| Distances
30| Hum Dum
- EPILOGUE -
Bonus Chapter - 01
Bonus Chapter - 02
ANNOUNCEMENT - Jiya Zayd's book & more.
Bonus Chapter - 03 (part- 1)
Bonus Chapter - 03 (part- 2)

25| Nazdeekiyaan

10.4K 649 130
By saysha261

LAIBA
As I opened my eyes, I noticed the other side of the bed was empty. Fahad wasn't there. I called out for him, but he wasn't in the bathroom either. I reached over to grab my phone from the side table. I found a pair of foam gajrey and a note lying.

Good morning,
Ek important meeting hai, isliye mujhe jaana hoga. Tum so rahi thi aur main tumhe disturb nahi karna chahta tha.
Aaj shaam ko taiyar rehna, hum dinner ke liye jaa rahe hai. Designer kuch kapde bhejengi, tumhe jo pasand aaye tum pehen lena.

Aur haan, yeh gajrey nahi murjhayenge :)

My face lit up with a smile. I quickly adorned the gajrey. They look as good as the real one, and the best part, they won't wither. He is so thoughtful. I can't even tell you how much this man is making me fall for him. I kicked my feet in bed eagerly anticipating the day.

Time seemed to move so slowly today. Each minute feeling like an eternity.The clock struck 2pm. I heard the room bell ring.

As I came back, I opened the package, there were four dresses. My eyes widened with delight as I examined each one. But it was the black saree that completely caught my eye. I unfolded the saree and carefully wrapped it around me, standing before the mirror and I knew this is what I wanted to wear tonight.
________

Sana looked at Laiba's posts, her pictures with Fahad while sitting in a room full of friends. A wave of envy washed over her and face unintentionally contorted into a hurtful expression as she stared at her phone, lost in her own thoughts.

"Sana?!" Her friend called out to her and asked if she was okay. Sana snapped out of her reverie and forced a smile, trying to engage with their conversation. But her mind was consumed with something else.
_______

Zayd reached for his phone and dialed Jiya another time, but she didn't pick.
Disappointment washed over him as he rubbed his eyes and wondered why she didn't answer. Their last conversation came to his mind and he looked out of the window, lost in his thoughts.

FAHAD
"Make sure everything is perfect. We'll be there in half an hour"
I said on the call as I walked into the hotel, exhaustion from the meeting still lingering in my bones, anticipation filled the air. All I was looking forward was this evening. The perfect dinner date that I've planned for Laiba.

"Laiba", I called her out excitedly, as I entered the room.

And there she was standing before me in a black saree. My breath caught in my throat as I took in her beauty. She always looked beautiful, but tonight there was something that was just making me lose it. The delicate fabric clung to her body, hinting at the curves underneath. It was a tantalizing tease.

I tried to find the right words to express just how beautiful she looked, but my tongue seemed to betray me.
"You... look..." I stuttered, struggling to form a sentence. I took a deep breath, hoping to gather my thoughts, and that's when I saw her smile. Fuck. The effect she has on me is intoxicating.

*************

The dinner was arranged in a secluded garden, a few minutes away from the hotel. Nobody was around, it was just the two of them. Fahad wore a sleek black shirt to match with Laiba. As they walked forward, Laiba noticed a simple table set up with lights, candles and delicious dishes. Fahad pulled out the chair for her and she raised her eyebrows seemingly impressed.

As they had their dinner, Laiba asked, "Tumhari meeting kaisi gayi? Tumhara kaam sab khatam hua?"

"Thoda bohot kaam bacha hai..aur agar sab sahi hua toh insha allah Karachi mein humara ek naya branch khulega"

Laiba eyes widened with excitement. "Toh hum Karachi aate rahenge!"

"Haan..
Waise yeh saari arrangements..kaisi lagi?" Fahad asked looking around.

"Hmm..really good...maan na padega. Lagta hai tumhe bohot experience hai iss sab mein"

"Kya matlab?"

"You know yeh dates, dinner and all.." she teasingly replied knowing he'd deny it.

"Haan bilkul" he said leaning back.
"College ke time aise bohot saari dates pe gaya Hu so obviously"
Laiba slowly stopped eating and looked at him.

"Pata hai..college mein bohot larkiyaan mujhpe marti thi..lekin mujhe sirf ek pasand thi.."

"Kaun?" She asked her brows furrowed.

He leaned back taking a deep breath dramatically
"Laila"

Laila? Who the hell is this Laila? Laiba screamed in herself.
"Aur batao"

"Aur kya batau yaar..chodo"

"Nahi batao..mujhe jaan na hai" her tone tinged with irritation.

"Bohot khoobsurat thi Laila. Uski aankhein, uski woh hasee...bohot chahta tha main ussey"

"Toh phir ussi se shadi karni chahiye thi.." she said to herself rolling her eyes.

"Khair woh sab beeti baatein hai.."

Laiba turned her face away from him annoyed and upset.
He caught glances of her with a mischievous look and pulled his chair closer.

"Laiba.."

"Kya hai?" She said without facing him.

"Mazaak kar raha tha yaar" he giggled.

Laiba turned her face towards him frustrated.
"Bohot bura mazak tha."
He stopped laughing.

"Meri zindagi mein tumse pehle na koi tha..aur tumhare siwa na koi kabhi hoga"
Her eyes slowly softened as she heard these words.
"It's you and it'll always be you"

Curious, she asked, "Itni mohabbat karte ho mujhse?"
He smiled.

"Aur kab hui yeh mohabbat ?

"Jab pehle baar tumhe dekha tha"

"Pehli baar? Itni jaldi mohabbat thodi hoti hai?" He chuckled.

"Jab mein tumhare ghar ke bahir khada tha, aur tum mujhse takrayi, maine pehli baar tumhe dekha tha.
Tumhare baal bikhre hue the..tum gehri saansein le rahi thi, thodi darri hui thi..lekin uss pal mein, tum iss duniyaa ki sabse khoobsurat ladki thi"
Laiba was taken aback by his words. She kept staring at him as he talked.

"Aur main tumhari badi badi aankhon mein kho gaya aur..yeh ehsaas hua ke.."

"Ke?" She uttered lost in his words and he smiled.

"Phir shadi ke baad tumhe jaana..tumhari har baat acchi lagne lagi mujhe..tumhari baatein, aadatein aur tum jo baat baat pe gussa karti ho..woh bhi"
She raised her eyebrows. He refused to move his eyes away from her.

As she continued to eat, Fahad broke the silence.
"Waise mujhe ek baat batao,
Jab mein tumhare ghar aaya tha, toh uss din tum itna darr kyun gayi thi? Aur jaa kaha rahi thi?"

She took a pause before answering.
"Main...ghar se bhaag rahi thi.."

"What?"

"Haan..kyunki mujhe yeh shadi nahi karni thi..toh main-"

"Toh tum main gate se bhaag rahi thi..? hmm" he said keeping his hand on his chin trying to control his laugh.

"Haan toh..koi aur option nahi tha..peeche ke darwaze pe chachi khadi hui thi.." she said annoyed.

He chuckled. "Accha hua waise..ke tum uss din nahi bhagi, warna aaj main yeh din kaise dekhta?"

A soft smile played on her lips.
Feeling the moment Fahad said, " Mujhe tumhe kuch dena hai.."

"Kya?" She asked.
He opened a small box revealing a beautiful bracelet.

Laiba's eyes widened. "Tumhari muh dikhayi ke liye laaya tha..lekin uss din.." He paused and both reminisced what happened.

"Aaj issi umeed main de raha hu..ke tum yeh gift accept karogi"  Laiba continued to stare at him.

"Please?"

She slowly extended her hand, and Fahad stood up and gently placed the bracelet on her wrist.

He then extended his hand for a dance.
Laiba looked up to him. "Tumhe dance karna bhi aata hai?"

Fahad raised his eyebrows, amused, and gave her a playful glare. She slowly placed her hand on his.

🎵
Tere ehsaason mein Bheege lamhato mein
Mujhko dooba tishnagi si hain
Teri adao se dilkash khatao se
In lamho mein zindagi si hai
Haya ko zara bhool jao
Mere hi tarah pesh aao
Ko bhi do khud ko tum
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein

Aaa, aa
Labon ko Labon pe sajao
Kya ho tum mujhe abb batao

Tere zajbaaton mein mehki si saason mein
Yeh jo mehek Sandali si hai
Dil ki panahon mein bekhri si aahon mein
Sone ki khwasish jagi si hai
Chehre se chehra chupao
Sene ki dhadkan suno
Dekhlo khud ko tum
Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein
Aa, aa
Labon ko Labon pe sajao
Kya ho tum mujhe abb batao

(listen to the unplugged/without music ver)]

LAIBA
Fahad took my hands and guided me, swaying back and forth. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his warmth, and my heart started racing like crazy.

As we danced, he turned me around, so my back was against him. He gently nuzzled my hair. Shivers ran down my spine.

We turned to face each other, he gave a soft smile and whispered, "I love you" 
I couldn't help but smile. I looked into his eyes, I could see the love he has for me. It was pure. No one has ever made me feel this loved.

He held my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The moment felt so special and intimate. I could feel the tension building up between us each passing minute. We were so close and I noticed his eyes locked on my lips.

Our faces drew closer, our noses touching. We slowly came to a stop, our noses gently snuggled.
His breath was warm and inviting, mingling in the space between us.

"I want to make sure you want this as much as I do", he said softly, his voice barely a whisper.

I was a bit overwhelmed, but I knew it wanted it. I closed my eyes and everything felt right at that moment.

I leaned in closer, it was my way of saying yes. He cupped my face with his hand and pressed his lips gently against mine.

A thousand fireworks exploding inside me. I love this feeling so much. His lips felt so soft. The kiss was slow and tender, filled with longing and passion.

The jarring sound of the phone caught me off guard and I pulled back suddenly and tried to catch my breath.

He looked at me with his desperate eyes. His expressions soon changed into a question. Did I do something wrong? Are you uncomfortable?

Our attention diverted towards the table where his phone was buzzing persistently. We exchanged awkward glances and he stepped back.

FAHAD
At that moment, I wanted to throw that fucking phone away. I walked towards the table frustrated and hastily pulled out my phone, glancing at the screen. Sana? why is she calling me at this hour? What does she want?

I cut the call, but then noticed 3 missed calls from her. She called me again. This time I picked up, wanting to know the matter.

"Hello, Fahad kya tum busy the?"

"Haan" I said disinterested.

"Woh..kya tum..mujhe ghar chod sakte ho.."

"Main apni friend ke saath bahar aayi thi..aur yahan koi cab nahi mil rahi.."

"Chachu..ko call kiya? Woh driver bhijwa dete"

"Dad call nahi utha rahe..aur mujhe darr lag raha hai..bohot sunsaan rasta hai, tum aa sakte ho please?"

I sighed. "Thik hai"
"Main tumhe location bhej rahi hu"
I didn't want to leave this night here, but it was important to make sure of a girl's safety. I turned to face Laiba who looked concerned as I kept the call.

"Mujhe jaana hoga.."

"Kahan?"

"Kuch kaam hai.." I didn't want to take Sana's name and ruin her mood. But then something in me didn't want to lie to her or hide anything. I took a pause.
"Sana ne call kiya tha..woh kahi phas gayi hai..bohot raat bhi hogayi, toh main usse ghar chod kar aata hun."

Her eyes widened hearing this.
"Woh jagah yaha se thoda dur hai..toh main pehle tumhe hotel drop kar dunga.."
she remained silent.

JIYA
I stood on this empty road, I was so exhausted from classes and hanging out with my friends. I was waiting for my driver to pick me up. I looked into my phone. Two random guys approached me. They asked if I needed a ride, but I could tell they were up to no good so I refused.

"Aree madam ji..ajaiye na..hum aapko apki manzil tak le jayenge"

"O bhai kaha na nahi chahiye koi madad" I said trying to walk away but they kept following me in their bike. It was so creepy.

I noticed a car pull up next to me. As the window slided down, I looked at Zayd. I was surprised to see him there, but also felt a sigh of relief.

"Jiya..gaadi mein baitho..main tumhe ghar chod dunga"

"Mera driver aa raha hai..iski koi zarurat nahi hai" I replied trying to avoid looking at him.
I had promised myself not to interfere in his life. So I didn't want to give him any more trouble.

"Jiya-"

"Oh yaar kyun pareshan kar rahe ho ladki ko.."
that guy said to Zayd.

"Hum chod denge na"

Zayd got out of the car in anger to confront those guys. It was a bit scary, to be honest.

"Zayd!" I tried to calm him down.

"Chalo please"  I said and he got into the car.
As I walked towards the passenger seat door, the guys backed off and left.

I stood outside the car not wanting to get in.
"Jiya please get in the car, main kisi bhi ladki ko iss tarah raat ke andhere mein aise akele chod ke nahi jaa sakta"

'Kisi bhi ladki ko' of course. I sat in the car reluctantly.
He kept taking glances at me hoping I'd say something but I tried to avoid talking to him.

"Phone kyun nahi utha rahi thi?"

"busy thi.." I replied.

"I understand tum mujhse baat nahi karna chahti hogi..lekin please yeh yaad rakhna that I'm always there for you.."
I looked towards him.

"Listen I..really like spending time with you. Lekin isse zyada mein iss point pe kuch aur nahi keh sakta-"

I stayed silent not knowing what to reply.

"Ruko-" I said and he stopped the car abruptly looking at me hopefully.

"Ghar..aa gaya.." I replied and he looked outside.

"Bye" I said getting out.

"Bye" he replied with a soft smile starting the car.

***********

Happy new year to you guys ✨💗
(Early new year gift from my side hehehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 560 29
Ranked no.3 #islam Ranked no. 7 #turkey Ranked no. 3 #islamiclovestories "You have two choices, you either divorce your wife and get your father's la...
251K 8.9K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
11.9K 444 42
In the charming uncertainty of life, they stumbled upon each other's worlds and discovered a connection that would change everything. As their hearts...
175K 5.6K 74
โ€ขโ€ข| 1st in Arranged Series |โ€ขโ€ข Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...