๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’‰: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’†๐’‘...

By fictionalrealm_

"๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year co... More

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
โœจ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ โœจ
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž ~
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ~
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ~ ๐Š๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ~ ๐‘๐š๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž (๐Š๐š๐ข๐ง๐š๐š๐ญ: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.
๐’๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐„๐‘

๐Ÿ•.

830 36 52
By fictionalrealm_

KASHISH

"Didn't I say to you, don't bother me, officer?" His yelled voice makes me pause on my steps. He was standing alone and wasn't giving a damn to the fucking world. "Excuse me, major", I said and he turned his gaze to me.

Not again!! All I wanted was not to face him but he was right in front of me. "You ass......!!" He looked at me and I stopped. "Complete your admiring words for me", he said in a husky tone. This guy knows that his presence makes me frustrated but still, he surprises me with his presence.

"Are you okay"? He looked at me. I have faced many rude professors and strict invigilators but I must say this creature is damn scary. He must be 6 feet or might be more than 6 feet, as I don't have an exact measurement. "Yeah, I'm okay!!"

"Why have you brought me here, major? We are supposed to go to training camps", he paused his yellow eyes on me. It looks like I have tiger's eyes on me. "Why, do we look like kidnappers in army uniforms?" he grunted. I closed my eyes. "Didn't your college authorities inform you that this is a camp?

I looked at the rock behind him. "Eyes on me, I hate it when someone ignores my glares", he said and my eyes spontaneously met his and I started feeling goosebumps all over my body. "Why are you talking in a rude and angry tone?" I said. "This is my usual tone", he looked at me with annoyance.

You rascal!! I'm not his subordinate, then why the hell is he dominating me? "Don't bother me and go back to your camps now", he again used his commanding tone. is he just checking my patience? "Are we going to spend our next month here with you guys?" I looked at the camps where we were supposed to stay.

"Don't ever raise your voice on me again", he said, I chuckled. He is taking slow steps towards me. "Perhaps you aren't aware of the orientation programme", our eyes were pinned to each other. He leaned forward. "May I?"

Orientation programme is the training session where the cadets work with soldiers to absorb knowledge about the battlefield. Where the cadets undergo for basic military stuff like drill, marching, physical training, and weapon training as well.

"You see, I don't want to talk to you", I said. "Now tell me where do I get food, as I'am hungry" I said while equally staring into his eyes. He freezed his mouth and stares as well. "Tell me, I'm waiting", he pointed out straight in his right-hand direction. "Ask him", he said and walked out.

"Wait-" I said and he paused his steps. I walked towards him until he was two steps away from me. "What!!" He turned himself. I extended my hand to him, "give me my phone", He looked at me. "I know you have it, come on, give it to me-or else", I said, and he smirked.

"Or else", he leaned forward until he was two fingers away from me. "Are you trying to threaten me again?" he asked and I flinched. My hair shattered on his face, and he closed his eyes. "If you have thoughts of stealing my phone - I swear I will ruin your dashing face with my fucking nails", My lips curled.

He removed my hair from his face and opened his eyes. "Nice try, miss kashish-but you will never win with a beast", he smirked while tugging his hand in his pocket. "Here's your phone, and don't worry your private messages are safe with me", he winked at me and walked out.

"w-what!!" Stop it! I yelled at him but he didn't pause his steps. I curled my lips because I'm so angry at him. Did he read my messages, bloody ass-hole?

"Go to hell, I hate you", I cursed him.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

"How rude and arrogant officer he was", I walked straight for 5 minutes while cursing him. "I have never seen a dashing officer like him, and an arrogant officer as well", I looked at the officer. He must be the right person with whom I need to talk. He is helping his fellow soldier to make food.

"Excuse me, sir!!" He was sitting on the chair. He looked at me, "Yes!". "What are you doing here? Are you feeling alright?" he asked. He sounds more polite than him. I sat opposite him. "Much better"-"actually, that officer ask me to get help from you", I pointed out at Ranvijay, and he smiled. "Sure!!"

"Sir, should we need to stay here along with you guys for the orientation programme-I mean, inside the camps, the weather is so cold", I asked, and he smiled. "It wouldn't be as hard as it looks like", he said. "Hmm!!" i sighed.

"So which year are you studying?" he looked at me. "3rd year completed, and I entered the 4th year", he smiled. "Well done, so are you preparing yourself for a resident doctor or do you want to join the army?" I looked at him. "I want to join the army", I chuckled.

"Wow, Kashish, I'm impressed- so you shouldn't be worried about where you have to stay. All you should know is how you can fulfil your responsibilities", he said. He is a true gentleman. Oh god! He is like light in the allure of darkness.

"You are right, sir, how politely you explained all this to me", I said. I was just overwhelmed by his demeanor. "Isn't the army going to have a beautiful surgeon?" He chuckled and I giggled. He was complimenting me. "Really!!- thank you sir"

"Your eye colour is rare", he said. He leaned forward to me, "And that's enhanced your beauty more", he chuckled and I let out a big laugh. He is a darling, I must say. "If you don't mind sir, can I ask your name?" I said. "I'm Major Arjun Rathore"

"Are you married?" I said and he nodded. "In fact, I have a lovely daughter", he exclaimed in joy. "Aww!! So sweet", I curled my lips. "Btw, what have you cooked for dinner? I'm hungry, sir", I asked low in breath. "Khichdi," he said.

The khichdi instantly dropped my smile. "What!!".

"All students have been injured and Dr. Pranav gave us instructions to give healthy food to all of you, so you have to eat it", he said. I can understand the doctor's concern, but I hate khichdi.

"You are so polite, sir, then why is he so rude and arrogant?" I said while pointing out to Ranvijay. "Don't you think he is so rigid and khadoos as well? I mean, he literally scolded me", I said but his expression was like he knew about it already.

Ranvijay was sitting far away from me. But he was gazing at me without blinking his eyes. First time a man gazes forced me to dropped my eyes in shyness.

"Ranvijay is a bit strict and aggressive officer but he has a good heart. He doesn't talk to anyone much, that's why everyone finds him arrogant", he explained him while my eyes again automatically met to ranvijay.

"Really, he is a good man-well, it's hard to digest", I said in a breathy voice. And the best part is that Ranvijay was still talking angrily to some officers.

"Well, you don't know that he is a brilliant officer in our battalion. His strict and rude demeanour is enough for enemies to gulps their breaths. I'm proud to be his friend", he said while having so much pride for him.

He might be the best officer, for sure, as I have never experienced him before. But from my perspective, he should be polite to civilians as well.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

It's been one week since we stayed in Manikaran. The night's weather was as cold as it's frozen the body like ice. It was 1:30 p.m., and I somehow hoaxed the soldier to make a call. I was talking to Vikrant. "Okay, I'll call you later, bye", I dropped the call.

I turned my heels while my eyes were pinned to Instagram. I got flinched as someone was standing behind me. "Ahhh!!" I threw my phone in the air. I screamed and was about to land on the ground, but he clenched my waist in his arms.

My eyes were closed. "Somebody please!" I tried to raise my voice but he put his palm over my mouth. "Huhh!!". His grip got tighter on my waist. "Could you please stop screaming?" I had heard this cold tone before. "Shhh," he sighed.

I was flickering my eyes in annoyance. He is none other than Major Ranvijay. Our eyes were pinned for a few seconds, and on the other hand, his fingers was kept rustling my waist. When his finger brushed my skin, my breath stuck as I felt sensations all over my body.

"Why are you screaming? It's me", he said while I looked at him with amazement. "If you stand behind me like this, I will definitely get scared", I raised my tone. "Didn't I warn you that you shouldn't raise your voice in front of me?" anger dripping from his words.

"And, btw, aren't you feeling scared while standing alone outside the camp at this hour?" He slammed at me again. This is hypocrisy. I mean- he can use any type of tone while talking to me, even though his voice always has aggression, not to mention arrogance as well.

"Why are you roaming around here as if it is the terrace of your house?" he said while my angry eyes paused at him. "Then what!"- I'm here to call somebody, not just wandering around unnecessarily", I gasped, not to mention that I'm still in his grip. But thanks to him, I was not feeling cold because of him.

"Shut up...!!" he unclenched me from his grip. I picked up my phone, which was shattered on the ground. "Are you okay, sweetie?" I caressed my phone.

"I heard your important conversations", he tugged his hand into his pocket.

"You.....Ahhh chi....!!" I sneezed. "Are you eavesdropping on my conversations?" I sneezed again. Bloody hell, I have caught a cold. I covered my runny nose with both hands. "Ahhh...chi", I was sneezing continuously. "Could you stop sneezing?" he said. "Nope!!"

I closed my eyes. What kind of man he is! I'm suffering from a cold but this insane guy is still yelling at me. I opened my eyes, and my glares paused at him. "What is he up to?" he was unbuttoning his army jacket. I gulped my breath as I thought he was going to do something fishy.

"Wear it", he threw his jacket on me. He is harsh and mannerless as well. "You know about your important phone call", I looked at him while wearing his jacket. "But don't know that you need to wear a jacket as the weather in Manikaran is cold", he yelled but I closed my eyes.

"Eyes on me!" He raised his tone. I immediately opened my eyes. "You didn't answer me? What are you doing here at this hour? He paused his angry glares at me. "I don't have a network inside the camp that's why I came out to make a call", I replied low in breath. "And what's the big deal if I came out at this hour?"

"I'm sure you only know how to use your tongue but not your mind", I sighed in annoyance. "It's been a week, and don't you know that according to the camping rule, you can't be outside after 10 p.m.?" he added. His words are no less than venom to me. But I didn't utter a single word that made me more pissed.

"I'm talking to my boyfriend", I said. His jaw tightened while listening to this. I could see angry veins popping up on his forehead and hand as well and his eyes were filled with anger. "Why are you telling me that you have a boyfriend?" he rasped. "So that you understand that I'm not wasting my time here", I chuckled.

"Go to your camp right now", he said while his eyes were pinned to the side trees. "This is your first mistake, if you repeat it-I will punish you", I looked at him. "Did you get that"? I turned my heels. "Bloody ass-hole, arrogant, khadoos", I mimicked in annoyance.

"Did you just say something?" he chuckled. "Nope!!". I started unbuttoning his jacket. "Sir, your jacket", he turned himself. "Forget it, give it to me tomorrow", he chuckled. I can't believe my eyes. Did he just behave like a gentleman? His gesture forced a smile on my face until he said.

"Give it to me tomorrow after washing," he chuckled and my smile instantly dropped. I stretched my eyes in frustration. "Now go", he turned back himself again. "But-but how can I wash it at this place?" I asked.

"Don't bother yourself right now, go and sleep now, ask tomorrow....!!", he turned his neck. "Not to me, as the right person is Officer Neeraj, go", his words made me sighed in annoyance. I titled him right. He is an asshole.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

I like challenges in my life, but waking up early in the morning in mountains and valleys is quite difficult. "Wake up guys, if you don't want to be punished by 50 rounds of the camp", his voice echoed in my eyes. I don't want to listen to him, but I already have many punishments in my bucket, and I can't afford one more addition.

I slipped my blanket and got down from bed. I walked outside the camp while tapping that soldier's shoulder and showing him a thumbs up. He will soon get a promotion.

"This is heaven-I mean, where else do we get to see hot soldiers who have six-pack abs?" Amrita said while wiping her face.

"You're right, I have never seen such hotties in my entire life", Nisha chuckled. "My favourite one is Major Ranvijay, sir", she said and both giggled. "I have never seen such a composed officer in my life, and did you hear his husky voice? He sounds like a roaring man", Amrita added. I was sitting just behind them and listening about the officer I hate.

"That officer is arrogant and rude, so consider his nature instead of his physical appearance, which is no less than a disaster", I growled. "Then what? Every person should carry a rude attitude so that when he speaks, everyone becomes silent, I considered him badass", Nisha chuckled.

They are both mad, for sure. But one thing is right about him, he is hot and dashing as well, I can't deny that. I rolled my eyes to the ground, where he was shirtless doing pushups while holding 50kg on his back. He has irresistible charisma.

"Bitch, what happened to you?" Nisha's croaky voice broke my glare. "Why are you wearing an oversized shirt?" she chuckled. I looked at myself. Fuck!!. Did I forget to change it?

Nisha took five steps towards me. "Hey, it's has an army logo, but why did they give you an oversize jacket? You are a girl of 5'3 feet in height, and looked at the jacket, it looks as if it's the jacket of a 6'1" man", she said.

"Yeah, because it's belonged to a 6'1-foot man, its major Ranvijay's jacket", I chuckled, and they both glared at me. "Bitch, how did you get this one?" she screamed. They are like, I have stolen this jacket from Ranvijay.

"I was out in the cold last night, and he gave it to me so that I wouldn't fall sick", I said. "He is so sweet and caring as well", Nisha has an Aww expression for him.

"I wish, I was there instead of you", Amrita chuckled. I didn't understand that they both hadn't encountered him yet, but they were still attracted to him.

"You have so much delusion about him", they both paused their stars at me. "He is not that sweet and caring- he is rude and arrogant", annoyance dripping from my words. "Let's go, as I don't want to spoil my whole day while discussing him", I said and I walked out from there.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

It's been 10 days, and I didn't have a gossip session with riya. I must say Manikaran needs to plant power boosters. I walked towards the training ground, where some soldiers were having their target practice.

"Finally, I got the network!" I exclaimed in joy. I stopped as I was almost crossing the finish line of camp, which was not allowed. "Their practice is still ongoing, what a tough and rigorous training session". I said while my eyes automatically shifted to Ranvijay.

"Fuck!! He is here. If he sees me, then he will start scolding me for sure", I turned myself hiding from him. He is the one who training them. I turned my gaze to him, and he was smoking. "Listen, Ranvijay sir", I said in loud tone and he turned his gaze to me.

"Can I make a call here, as there is no network inside the camp?" I asked but he turned his gaze without uttering a single word. "ass-hole for reason", I whispered. I dialled riya's number and started chattering with her.

I don't have any idea what is going to happen in the next moment, as I was so into the conversation. In the next moment, I'm going to be hurt physically, but I didn't realise it. I dropped the call and turned myself, and suddenly I got a bullet.

"Ahhh!!" I was attacked by bullet. All I could see was darkness in front of my eyes and pain in my body.

"Is that the end of my life? I don't know",

❀❀❀❀❀❀

COCO - WHAT HAPPENED TO KASHISH.

Tell me how is the chapter. please votes and drop your comments. your praise motivated to write.

Next update Soon.....😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 2.2K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
362K 22.2K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
9.6K 552 7
Book one of "The Guns of Love" series "we're getting married soon, mon amour," he said, his eyes gleaming with a predatory intensity that sent shive...
803K 70.6K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...