Selfish Love

By DiamondKulture

College life of Five students isn't all that it seems. To ordinary people they're just your regular college s... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaoter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 31

22 1 0
By DiamondKulture

Jordan

She took off my clothes in a haste as I kept rubbing my fingers over her wet folds, she stroked me making me hiss out lowly.

I felt her position me on her entrance, I felt her slowly suck me in, I groaned and shut my eyes, fuck, sex with Judy never gets old.

She was so fucking wet I could feel her juice coat and slide down her thighs, she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me in deeper.

My balls slapped against her ass, I kissed and sucked on her sweet spot, her fingers dug deep into my darling hair, pulling and tugging at it.

My hands massaged her breast and I pinched her nipples gently, she moaned into my ears and I could feel her slowly rock her hips to the tempo at which I was thrusting inside of her.

After a while she was rocking faster, as if she was trying to meet some sort of target, I felt her tense before she came all over my dick, I was nowhere close to cuming.

I was still fucking her deep, hard and fast.
With each stroke, she was moaning and writhing in sweet pleasure.
I grabbed both her legs and placed them on my shoulders before finding a good angle and thrusting harder.

Her eyes twisted and rolled to the back of her head while her lips parted as she gasped for air breathlessly, seeing her like this only fueled my need for her.

I increased my pace and I could hear our skin slapping against each other, she tried to push me off but I held her tight around her waist, I'm pretty sure my fingers would show there.

I threw my head back and enjoyed the sounds of her moans, she was breathing hard as I thrusted deeper.

She twisted and soon I let her go, spreading her legs wide but she had other plans, she pushed me off and in seconds her round ass was raised up in front of me

I groaned before squeezing it and spreading it wide, she looked so perfect like this, her chest was on the bed, I stroked my dick for a few seconds before shoving it into her, she gasped and moved forward but I pulled her back and slammed into her again making her arch her back more

I squeezed her ass and moved my thumb to her butthole before slowly inserting it inside halfway, she tensed up.

"Relax Judy" I whispered and started moving my thumb inside her butthole while I kept ramming into her from behind, after a while she relaxed and started meeting my thrust halfway, making me groan out and shut my eyes.

I took my thumb out and spit inside her hole before using my fingers to put it in again.
She clenched around my cock Everytime my finger went into her butthole.

She was gasping and breathing out hard, with each stroke I was getting closer to cumming too, I pulled out and rammed into her before letting my fingers down her slit as I started rubbing it, she clenched around my cock again, making me groan out in pleasure.

I was rubbing fast making her clench around me, my pace was fast now as I rammed into her and rubbed her clit, I could hear her breaths coming out in short gasps as I fucked her.

She tensed and screamed out as I felt her cum all over my cock, I was cumming too, I quickly pulled out and stroked faster as I felt my balls constrict and my cum was shooting over her round perfect ass, I was panting and my stroking came to a slow stop.

"Fuck" I cussed out breathlessly, before I flung myself on the bed, she just laid down lazily with her eyes half closed, she was panting hard too

After a while of both of us just laying there the sounds of our breathing dominating the whole room.

"Jordan" she whispered and I hummed turning to face her
"What the fuck are we doing"? She asked, I looked at her for a while not knowing what to say, I just sighed out.
"I'm dating Andre now and you're very happy with Jack, we shouldn't be doing this" she whispered

"What if you make me happy too"? I muttered stupidly, really Jordan?
What is wrong with me?

"Stop saying things like that if you're only going to crush my hopes again" she muttered looking away from me, I so badly want her to look at me, I wanted to look into those dull brown eyes and tell her I was ready to give her all she wanted but I can't, she's right, I'm only going to raise her hopes up only to crush them again

I'm not what she deserves.
She deserves someone like Andre and she has him, but I'm here trying to ruin that again

What the fuck is wrong with me?
I just sigh out before getting up and picking up my clothes from the floor.

She's just laying on the bed watching me as I dress up, my back is turned to her as I put on my shirt, I don't want to look back at her, I don't want that look of regret in her eyes, like she regrets what just happened between us.

I don't regret it at all.
But I can't give her what she wants.
I already have that with Jack and Andre is ready to give her the world.

If I tell her I can give her what she craves from me then I'd only be lying to myself and her and trust me the last thing I want is to lie to her, the truth is bitter but I just have to tell her the way it is.

I just walk out leaving her laying there, I shut the door behind me and rest my back on it.
What is wrong with me?
I have to get shit together and stop acting like a dick.

___________________________________

"Hey are you okay"? Jack's voice broke into my thoughts making me turn to look at him, finding his grey orbs looking at me with gentleness

I just nod sighing out "I'm good" I muttered before looking back at the others, Sam was sitting in between Adrianna and Kayla, Abby was not here today, actually I haven't seen her since Andre announced that he was dating Judy.

Andre had Judy on his laps, while they both shared a blunt, the rest of them smoked away while I was sniffing on the white I had on my thumb, Jack was smoking too.

I was the only one not smoking, well myself and Kayla but I'm pretty sure we both had separate reasons for not smoking.

I was trying to be subtle about staring at Judy and Andre but I couldn't help it, especially when she was smiling so brightly, normally she was always bubbly whenever she is high, one of the little things about her that I noticed without even trying.

She seemed happy with him, more than she was whenever she was with me.
He pulled her closer and whispered into her ears, after a while she started giggling while hitting his chest lightly.

I sighed out clenching my jaw, she whispered something to him and he just shrugged before passing her the blunt in his hands.

"Uuugh, I thought you guys would be cute together but I was wrong, this is depressing to watch" Adrianna groaned out playfully making Sam start laughing and just sticking her tongue out to her

"We know you're jealous Adrianna, you don't have to be open about it" Andre teased and she flipped him with her middle finger
"Uuhm, I'm pretty sure Judy is already doing that to me, and she doesn't share, trust me" he said making Adrianna cover her ears with her fingers

"Too much information Andre, I didn't need to know that" she said making Andre and Kayla to burst out laughing, even Jack was laughing.

But I didn't find it funny at all, I didn't need to hear that.
It's bad enough that I know they're together, I know they must have had sex, but hearing Andre say it has painted a very vivid picture in my head.

My head was pounding so hard, it's been days since I went to her dorm room and we had sex, I said I wouldn't go there again because it's becoming hard to keep rejecting her like that, she hadn't reached out or called me since then either. I was staring at the white stuff on my palm, I drowned out their noise, I didn't need to hear more, I was this close to my loosing my shit.

This part of me has issues controlling her anger and if I kept hearing Andre talk about having sex with Judy I would definitely lose it and do something stupid.

I quickly sniffed the white substance, I looked up and immediately regretted it, I was facing Andre and Judy.

He had his hands wrapped around her waist tightly and they were kissing, not just the usual pecks they give each other.

No, he had his tongue shoved deep into her mouth, she had her hands wrapped around his neck, I swallowed the lump in my throat, and quickly looked away before anyone saw me staring.

I turned to look at Jack and he was taking a hit of the weed in his hands
"Can we go somewhere else"? I whisper out to him and he looks at me

"Why? Are you okay"? He asked gently and I just managed a weak smile seeing the care in his eyes

"Yeah I'm good, I just need to get out of here right now" I whisper and he just smirk before putting the weed on the table

"I know just what you need" he winked making me roll my eyes at him playfully, we both got up and told the others we were leaving.

We were in Sam's place so he just waved us off, the others were still high, my eyes strayed over to Judy and Andre and they were still engrossed in eating each other's face off.

Jack just took my hand and we both walked out of the room.

😜😜😜😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.2K 22
I thought that my best friend and boyfriend was just an ordinary guy from the day we started dating in 8th grade. But now I'm not so sure. He forgot...
805 119 65
❝ She wanted a fresh start, He wanted normalcy, But their past had other plans. ❞ ~~~ For the majority of her life, Gabriella had to endure all the t...
520 47 16
Adrian and Cas are about to enter senior year, in a very happy relationship along with their best friend Addie. When they hit their inevitable rough...
53.3K 3.2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...