My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake

1.1K 126 66
By cupcakes6621

Manish and Khushi explore the market some more before they decided to head back to the hotel. It was already around 8:30 in the evening when they reached back to the hotel. After some discussion Khushi and Manish decided to eat near the Hotel itself, but when they reached the hotel they received a surprise themselves.

Apparently a party was held by the hotel tonight. Dinner was served there along with music and dance. When the receptionist informed the couple of this party, they decided why not to dine here itself.

Manish and Khushi had directly went to the party area instead of their room as it was already night time. The party was held in the back open garden area of the hotel. There was a DJ playing songs in the background. An area for food where the buffet of different variety of food were kept for guest to enjoy. Another area for the bar to get drinks and mocktails.

Khushi and Manish watched as everyone dances and grooved to the music. They went further as they stood near one side looking around. People danced on the dance floor with partners or even alone. Some dancing more intimately then others.

A guy bumped into Manish causing few boxes in his hands to drop. Manish bend down to help that man while Khushi was still gazing the party ahead of her. Her thoughts were broken when a voice next to her called her.

Waiter:"Maam, would you like something?"(Khushi turned to see a waiter holding a tray full of colorful drinks)

Khushi:"um.. what is this?(She said pointing at a orange colored drink)

Waiter:"Oh ma'am, you should definitely try this.

Khushi:"It is juice right?"(She asked just to be sure to get a confused look from the Waiter)

Waiter:"Yes ma'am actually It's a mixture of vodk..."(He was cut of another man yelled his name)"Ma'am do you want it or.."

Khushi:(picking the drink up)"thank you.."

Khushi looked at the colorful drink in her hand as she sipped it a little and immediately felt a strong burn on her throat making her make a disgusted face but covered it immediately realizing her surrounding. This drink made her want to vomit. How can a simple juice be so bad that it burns the throat. She looked towards Manish to see him talking to the guy who bumped into him. It seems while helping him, they had started a conversation.

Khushi looked back at her drink. She whined internally. She would have to finish it now. She has already drank a little so she couldn't let it go to waste. She knew the importance of food more then anyone. From the times when she would not have enough food left for even a proper one time meal,  she knew much better then to waste anything even if it was merely a drink.

Khushi closed her eyes as she gulped the whole drink down in one shot like a kid trying to drink kardha (Home remedy for sick kids) by their parents.  She felt a sharp burn on her throat as she almost felt like vomiting  it all out. She shook her head to get rid of that weird taste. Khushi kept the empty glass on the table next to her as she suddenly felt weird.

Manish:(As he ended his conversation with the man)"alright man.. No problem."(turning to Khushi)"You want to eat something?"

Khushi:"Huh?"

Manish:"Dinner? "(He said pointing at the buffet area)

Khushi:"OHHHHHH YESSS.."(Manish looked at her a little weird seeing her so excited all of a sudden as she dragged her words before he guided them to the buffet area)

Khushi vision started to act weird. She was seeing 2 Manish instead of one. She swayed a little but kept steady as she walked behind Manish. By the Buffet area, Manish stood waiting in line to get some plates while Khushi's eyes landed on the dance floor. There was 2 man dancing next to each other quite closely. Suddenly they started kissing each other. Khushi eyes widen as she cupped her mouth making  "HAW" Face.

Khushi:"HAWWWWWWW"(As she cover her eyes with her hands then peeked a little slowly before again covering them)

The loud music around covered her loud scream, but Manish being near her heard it. He turned and was shocked to see her act as such.

Manish:"What happened Khushi?"

Khushi:(coming close to him as she covered his eyes with her hands)"Shhh Cover your eyes Maanisssh. See they doing haw haw.."(She said pointing towards the gay couple with her other hand still covering his eyes)

Manish:"At least let me see Khushi. How will I know what your pointing to if you cover my eyes?"

Khushi:"Oh.. oopss..hehe"(She giggled as she removed her hands while he looked at the dance floor at the gay couple before looking back at her)

Manish:"Khushi are you alright?"(He asked suspicious of her sudden behavior)

Khushi:(Grinned)"Yesss.. I am supper duper fineeeee. See "(She spun around opening her arms and suddenly her steps stumbled as she started to fall but Manish stabilized her)

Manish:"are you drunk?"(He asked shocked )

Khushi:(looked up at him confused)"Drunk? no.. I am Khushi.."(she said grinning at last part while Manish felt like face palming himself)

He made her stand straight but still held on to her as he looked around the place before taking her to the corner area away from the crowd. He turned towards her as he saw her looking at the dance floor. He cupped her face making her face him softly.

Manish:"Khushi did you drink anything here?"

Khushi:(confused)"Drink?..y..yes  orange Juice! But it was WACK."(She made a vomit face)" It hurt my throat"(she said pouting )

By now Manish had fully confirmed that Khushi was drunk. He couldn't understand what to do now. How was he to handle her? He looked around to see everyone busy among themselves enjoying the evening.

Manish:"Alright..lets get you back inside"

Khushi:(suddenly with a bright smile)"Manishhhhh lets dance"(she said pointing at the dance floor)

Manish:(shocked)"What?"

Khushi:"I want to dance!"(She as moved out of his arms and started to move towards the dance floor only to stumble a little and be caught by Manish)

Manish:"Khushi.. lets go to our room please"

Khushi:(pouted)"But I want to danceeeee"

Manish:"We can Dance there. See this music. You don't even understand it. We can dance on your favorite song okay?"

Khushi stood there thinking. The music was a Bali song and the words made no sense to Manish or Khushi. Khushi looked at the dance floor then at Manish.

Khushi:"Pakka? "(She asked innocently) Translation: "Promise?"

Manish:(smiled slightly at her innocent face)"Pakka! Now come" Translation:"Promise! Now come"

Manish started to take khushi out of the garden area back inside the hotel when they met the Manager of the party.

Manager:"Oh sir.. what happened?"(He asked seeing them head back)"Why are you going back? The evening has just began"

Manish:(Holding Khushi properly who by now was leaning onto him with her head by his neck)"A..yes actually my wife isn't feeling well so we have to call it a night today."

Manager:"Oh.. Well at least have dinner?"

Manish:"Yes about that. Can you send 2 plate veg noddles to our room please?"

Manager:"umm.. okay sir. I'll get it right away"

Manish:"Thank you"(He started to inside again)

The 5 min walk up to their hotel room took more then 10 mins with Khushi's state. Though it was hectic to handle her Manish was not finding it annoying. Instead for some reason he found her acts cute and adorable. 

As Manish entered his room with Khushi, He helped her sit on the bed as he went to lock the door. When he came back he saw her half laying on the bed with her legs dangling off the bed as she looked at the ceiling singing twinkle twinkle little star.

Khushi:(suddenly frowned as she sat up )"It's soooo hotttttt"(She said as she took of her denim jacket and throw it at the sofa)

Manish eyes widen at her act. He gulped as he saw her in the spaghetti strap dress. Without the Denim jacket on, he could see her soft shoulder skin as well as how the dress fit perfectly to her curves. Another thing he noticed was how thin she was. Though he had seen Mrs. Malhotra (Shruti) feeding Khushi more then what she used to eat in the initial days of her marriage, Still her food capacity was low.

Now that he realized that her Chacha and Chachi weren't as innocent as they showed, maybe they were the reason for this. What ever it was, he needed to improve her eating. Maybe they could consult a doctor if Khushi agreed, but this topic can be discussed later when she is sober. Right now he had to stop her before she did something she regretted.

Manish:(Rushing to Khushi)"Khushi do you want to change? Go and change in the washroom"

Khushi:"No... I like this dress..(Suddenly she frowned)"You want me to change? Don't I look pretty"(She asked in a sad voice)

Manish:"You look beautiful khushi. If you don't want to change that's fine."(Khushi grinned as Manish smiled at her)

Just then the door bell rang. Manish made khushi sit on the bed before he headed to the door, There stood a waiter with a tray of food. Manish thanked him as he kept the food inside and closed the door. When he turned towards Khushi, His eyes widen seeing her jump on the bed from corner to corner.

Manish:"Khushi.. stop.. Khushi you will fall."(He said he run to her)

Khushi giggle as she run and jumped from one side of the bed to the other while Manish ran right and left with her trying to make sure she doesn't fall as she was running and jumping  very close to the edge of the bed.

Manish:"Khushi...Khushi stop, you will fall. Khushi! KHUSH!"(Khushi suddenly stopped jumping as she turned to Manish with teary eyes)

Manish looked at her worried not realizing her sudden change of mode. Manish was standing by the foot of the bed as Khushi wobbled towards him on the bed. As she reached the edge of the bed she moved forward making Manish think she will fall, but her hands went around his neck as she hugged him burying her face in his neck.

Manish froze as he felt her so close. He couldn't function for a min. Though this wasn't their first hug, but still it was a proper hug where he was in his sense unlike the one back home when he was emotionally broken after the fight. The sounds of her sob brought him back to reality as his one arm wrapped around her waist while his other went to the back of her head as he tried to calm her.

Manish:(softly)"Khushi? What happened? Khu..."

Khushi:(She mumbled in his neck)"Say it again please"

Manish:(confused)"Huh? Say what again?"

Khushi:"My name"

Manish:"Khushi?"

Khushi:(pulling back a little so that she could see his face)"No.. my nickname you just said"

Manish looked more confused. Nickname? What nickname? He tried to think back at what he said. Then it clicked him. In worry for her, He didn't even realize when he blurt out Khush instead of Khushi. That name had been in his mind since a few days. He found the nickname Khush more personal and close then Khushi. But he had never meant to say it out loud to her. At least not until they had progressed some more in their relation.

Manish:(turning slightly red)"A.. I am sorry I.."

Khushi:(like a kid)"Say it naaa"

Manish:"Khush"(He whispered very softly)

Khushi smiled brightly as she hugged him again. Though he couldn't hear her sob right now, He still felt her wet tears on his shoulder. Manish started to worry more. He tried to break the hug but she wouldn't budge.

Manish:"Khushi.. what happened? Let me see.."(Khushi just shook her head as she snuggled more into him)

Manish sighed. He wrapped both his hands around her waist lifting her off the bed and making her stand on the surface while still hugging her. He kept rubbing her back as a soothing motion.

Manish:"If you don't tell me what's wrong, how can I fix it?"(He said softly)

Khushi:"I miss Mumma and Papa.."(She mumbled in his neck as he froze a little at her revelation)" My papa and mumma were the only ones who called me Khush. Everyone either called me Khushi or Khushu, But papa used to love calling me Khush. They said this Nickname stayed for my very very very very close people. After they....After they left I craved to hear this name but they weren't around to say it."

Manish felt bad. He unknowingly hurt her. He shouldn't have said that name. It was not his right. As he was in his thoughts, Khushi pulled back to look at him. Her face with filled with tear strains as she had a innocent yet child like expression on her face.

Khushi:"I want you to say Khush again. When you said that name, it felt like I was not alone. It felt like I had someone with me. It felt like I was home. Please call me Khush."

Manish:(Slightly caressing her cheeks with his thumb)"I can't Khushi. It has strong emotions attached to it. It's your parents right and.."

Khushi:(innocently)"but when you said it I felt the same love and emotions that I felt when my parents would call me that. I want you to call me Khush. If not you then who will."

Her simple few words made his heart skip a beat. Her words made him feel like he meant something to her. Though he knew she wasn't in her senses when she spoke these words but in his heart they meant a whole lot then just some simple words. The name Khush felt more personal and close. It felt more intimate.

Khushi:"Will you say it?"

Manish:(smiled)"If that's what you want then yes.."(He realized that she was drunk and not fully in her senses. If maybe in the future she would like him to call her that then he would more then happily do so, but for now this topic can move past them.)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Target: 120+ votes and comment!!

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 45.8K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
282K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...