Ben 10 x Male reader

By Codegeass2023

Y/n L/n a long time friend of Ben Tennyson and Gwen Tennyson. It was the beginning of summer vacation at firs... More

Bio
Harem update for Season 1-3
Aliens
Ultimate aliens
Episode 1 (1/2)
Episode 1 (2/2)
Episode 2 (1/2)

Episode 2 (2/2)

1.1K 53 6
By Codegeass2023

Dr. Animo theatrically presents his mutated animals, all aligned next to him.

Dr. Animo: Behold the genius of Dr. Animo. Nothing can stop me from getting what I deserve. Mark my words! Today I will make history, or-- should I say...prehistory!

Max, Gwen, and Ben are seen hiding behind some shelves while the sound of Y/n fighting off the mutant hamster continues on in the background. Gwen sees Ben looking at the recharging watch and gave the him the look.

Gwen: If you didn't go cereal diving, one of those heroes could be saving us from becoming hamster chow. Luckily Y/n is handling the giant hamster but there still a crazy scientist on the loose.

A few seconds later Y/n was thrown over the shelfs being tossed by the mutant hamster making him loose consciousness as the selfs fell on top of him.

Gwen: Y/n!?

Ben: Oh man, this isn't good.

The three gasp and scream as the hamster roars, taking a step forward. As they run away, the hamster leaps over Ben, cornering his family. Ben looks down at the watch, knowing he can't transform.

Gwen: Had to waste the watch time didn't you. Luckily, he spots a scooter nearby and walks to it.

Ben: I don't need to go hero to stop an overgrown fur-ball!

Ben lobs an American football at the hamster's head, getting its attention. As he drives away on a scooter, the hamster gives chase. The hamster gains on him and takes a leaping bite; Ben swerves under it and it lands on a knocked-over shelf.

Ben decides to ride up the shelf like a ramp, flying in the air. The hamster tries to bite him but falls in between two shelves. As Ben lands on a shelf with the scooter, he topples them over on the hamster, trapping it for good.

Gwen & Max: Ben!

Ben: Uh-huh! That's right! Not even giant hamsters can mess with Ben Tennyson!

Employee: *over intercom* Clean-up on aisle six.

Ben hears a rumble; the frog hops behind them.

Dr. Animo: Young fool! You cannot stop me! I will turn Washington D.C. into "Washington B.C."!

He jumps from his frog to the mutated parrot, who flies off with him through a sky light, the frog following after.

Gwen: Y/n!

Gwen and Max go over where Y/n was thrown at as they saw red glow underneath the shelf. They began removing the rubble off him as Y/n regain consciousness.

Y/n: Uh... what hit me?

Gwen hugs Y/n feeling relief he's ok.

Gwen: Oh, thank goodness you're ok!

The store manager walks up to Ben.

Store Manager: *to Ben* You saved the store! If there's anything I can do to repay you... anything you want!

Ben peaks at a gold Sumo Slammer card and grins.

Ben: Well, now that you mention it...

Max drags Ben away.

Ben: Grandpa?! I was finally gonna score the gold Sumo Slammer card!

Max: No time for that now, Ben. We have a giant parrot to follow.

Gwen and Y/n follows them toward the RV. Max follows after the screeching parrot in the RV.

Max: Ah, just like the good old days - before I retired.

Y/n: Retired?

Gwen: So, exactly, what kind of plumber were you, Grandpa?

Max: Er- yuh- a darn good one! Uh, Ben, what's the matter?

Everyone turns to look at Ben who look upset.

Ben: I save an entire Megamart from being a giant hamster's chew toy, and what do I get? Nothing. It's not fair...

Y/n: What was that? Do I have to remind you... you LEFT me to fight that mutated hamster on my own. I could've used your help back there dealing with sicko scientist but instead you wasted your watch time cereal diving to find a card that super rare for a reason.

Ben: Oh... my bad.

Y/n: Yeah... think before you say something stupid.

Gwen rubs Y/n back before giving him a smile.

Gwen: You did your best, Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks Gwen.

Max: Being a hero isn't about others knowing you did something good, it's about you knowing you did something good! Being a hero is its own reward.

Y/n: And that's true.

Ben: What? Were you reading the greeting cards at the Megamart?

Max: Well, yes.

Suddenly Gwen found something online.

Gwen: Bingo! Five years ago, Dr. Animo was a promising researcher in veterinary science. But it turned out he was doing all these twisted genetic experiments where he was mutating animals, and when he didn't win some big prize called "The Verities Award", he flipped out. Anything about this sound familiar, Ben?

Ben angrily looks out the window. Max watches the parrot disappear by flying between some buildings.

Max: We've lost him. He could be going anywhere in Washington D.C.

Gwen: Or "Washington B.C."...

Y/n: Any idea where they heading?

Ben gets an idea.

Ben: *gasp* That's it! I know where he's going! The Natural History Museum!

They park in front of the museum. Ben finds a giant feather.

Max: Something tells me we're on the right track. Good thinking, Ben!

Gwen: Guess even a doofus can surprise you once in a while.

Ben: And you should know!

Y/n: Enough! Can we focus on the task at hand.

While walking inside, Ben finds a box labeled "M Mart Electronics". In front of them, next to a mammoth exhibit, is Dr. Animo, fiddling with his machine. He stops and realizes they're here.

Dr. Animo: You - are very persistent. I HATE persistent.

Ben: We all know about you and your 'freakazoid' experiments, Dr. Animo! It's over!

Y/n: Just give up!

Dr. Animo: Oh, but it's only just begun...! See, I only needed a few components to push my work into phase two: the reanimation of dormant cells.

Ben: Er, does this guy come with subtitles?

Y/n: He means he can bring back the dead by only using their DNA to reanimated. Similar to an undead!

Ben: What?!

Gwen: Thanks for dumbing it down for him, Y/n.

Dr. Animo: Breathing life back into that which has been long since lifeless. Observe!

Animo turns the dial twice this time. His transmodulator shoots beams into the mammoth, bringing it to life. It lets out a trumpet as it stomps down from its pedestal.

Dr. Animo: Behold the genius that is Dr. Animo!

Animo use this chance to run away leaving the group to deal with the mammoth.

Gwen: Now would be a really good time to go hero...?

Ben: No duh. You guys get Animo, I'll take care of 'Jumbo'.

Y/n: No, Ben! I'll take care him, you, Gwen and Max go after Animo.

Ben: What?! Do you have any aliens that can deal with an overgrown elephant.

Y/n: One, it a mammoth. And two, Yes.

Pulling out his wrist, Y/n slams the watch down turning into his desire alien.

Y/n: Humungousaur!!!

Gwen, Ben, and Max gasp at his sheer size.

Ben: I stand correct! He does have an alien big enough to handle that elephant.

Y/n: *Roar*

Y/n runs toward the mammoth, grabbing it by the head and tipping it to the ground. Max, Ben, and Gwen run out of the mammoth exhibit and after Animo, but come across the giant parrot. Gwen quickly looks around and plucks a spear from a caveman exhibit. She twirls the spear around and beats the parrot with it until it runs away.

Gwen: Y/n is not the only one with skills.

Max and Ben follows behind her, wide-eyed. As they enter a new room, they see Animo, who smiles before shooting beams at a Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton. Skin forms and wraps around its bones; an eye lights up the previously bare socket. The T-Rex takes a step and roars a mighty roar at the three Tennysons.

Ben: This one is mine!

Ben slam down on watch as he turn into his chosen alien.

Ben: Let's rumble!

Back with Y/n...

The mammoth pushes Hummungousaur into a wall, then proceeds to charge at him. Y/n gets to his feet, runs up to the mamoth and punches it the trunk. The mammoth reels back with its tusks and launches foward pushing Y/n forward in the wall.

Y/n: You are going DOWN, 'Peanuts'!

The mammoth charges at Y/n once again. Y/n grabs a hold of its trunk and starts spinning around. He spins so fast that the mammoth's legs no longer reach the ground. Eventually, he lets go, letting it fly into a wall and knocking it out.

Y/n: Now... stay down.

Meanwhile...

Ben fought Animo reanimated T-Rex but got overwhelmed by the T-Rex strength being tossed around like a rag doll. Then Dr. Animo flees on the back of the T. Rex, which almost hits Max and Gwen with its tail.

Dr. Animo: I'd love to stay, but I need to claim the award I so richly deserve.

The parrot swoops down; Gwen gasps and screams as she's grabbed by it.

Max: Ben!

Ben leaps over Max to chase after the parrot and Gwen. As he leaves, Max bends down, picking up a photograph. Ben grabs a hold of the parrot.

Ben: No "bye-bye" for you.

The feathers he holds suddenly pluck, and Ben falls to the ground while the bird flies away with Gwen. The watch starts timing out as well, though luckily Ben only detransforms after impacting the ground. Climbing up out of the crater.

Ben: GWEN!

Y/n arrive at the scene as he detransforms.

Y/n: What happened?!

Ben: That giant parrot took Gwen!

Y/n: What?!

Max then appeared in front of them with the RV.

Max: Somebody call for a taxi?

With Gwen...

The parrot carries Gwen by her backpack.

Gwen: Spend a summer with your grandpa, honey. It'll be an adventure. The only reason I came on this trip in the first place is to ask my crush to become my boyfriend! Is that so much to ask!!!

Animo riding on the T. Rex crushes a building, with the gold Sumo Slammer Card getting brought with them, latched onto the dinosaurs' toe.

Dr. Animo: Ah, I do love my work.

Gwen, hanging from the parrot, reaches for her cell phone.

Gwen: Well, my mom said only use in an emergency. I guess this qualifies.

With Ben, Y/n, and Max...

Ben and Y/n are looking out for the mutated parrot.

Ben: No sign of beak breath!

Y/n: I can't believe you let her get kidnapped by a giant bird. Ben: It not my fault, she look tasty to a bird.

Max: There can't be that many places for the parrot the size of an elephant to roost.

Max hands over a paper to Ben and Y/n.

Max: Here, look at what Dr. Animo left behind.

Ben: Dr. Kelly accepts Verities Award. He's gonna finally pick up on his award! We gotta stop him!

Y/n: What about Gwen!

Max: First thing's first. We have to find your cousin.

Y/n then hears his phone ringing.

Y/n: Hello?

Gwen: HELP!!!

Ben/ Y/n /Max: Gwen!

Y/n: Gwen, where are you?!

Gwen: The stupid bird is taking me somewhere. Wait I see something... it taking me to Washington Monument.

Max: Hang on Gwen, we're coming!

Mutated parrot leaves Gwen, barely holding on the top spike of the monument.

Gwen: I can't hold on much longer.

Gwen drops her cellphone. Max seeing Gwen's phone hitting the ground, smashing.

Max: Oh no. Gwen'll be next.

Ben sees his watch is still recharging so Y/n took action.

Y/n: Not if I can help it. It's hero time!

Y/n slam on his watch.

Transforming into Stinkfly, taking flight. Gwen falls and screams until Y/n swoops in and grabs her.

Y/n: Gotcha!

Gwen: Huh?

Gwen looks up at Y/n, surprised.

Gwen: Butterfly!

Y/n: It Stinkfly!

Gwen: Yeah... Anyway, thanks for the save.

Gwen sees the giant parrot and gasps.

Gwen: Incoming!

Y/n: Hang on!

Max sees the battle in the air and runs to the monument. Gwen yelps while hanging onto Y/n's back. The parrot almost scratched Y/n back.

Y/n: Whoa! Watch the nails there, Polly!

Gwen: Oh, I think I'm, gonna be sick.

Y/n: Sorry, Gwen doing my best to fight and protect you at same time.

Max getting exhausted from walking up the Washington Monument while Ben is almost at the top.

Max: Like it would've killed the Founding Fathers to install an elevator...

Ben: Hurry up, Grandpa!

Max: I'm coming... I need just need... to breath...

Max and Ben reach toward the top as they see Y/n and Gwen. Y/n sees Ben and Max gesturing to them from the monument.

Y/n: Gwen, I can't keep going on like this so you're gonna have to trust me.

Gwen: Ok, I trust you.

Gwen screams as Y/n drops her off his back and grabs her with his hands, flying towards the Washington Monument.

Max: Come to Grandpa...!

Y/n: Now!

Ben and Max catch Gwen on time as they drag her back into the building, the mutated parrot dives towards them, only getting knocked from its course by Y/n shoulder barging it down.

Max: Go! Stop Animo. We're all right.

Gwen: Speak for yourself.

Y/n nods and flies away.

Ben sees his watch turn green.

Ben: Hang on, I'm coming with you!

Ben slam on the watch turning into heatblast and follow after Y/n propelling himself in the air and across the city.

Meanwhile...

At Kelly Industries, Dr. Kelly shows his reward to the tour group of VIPs.

Dr. Kelly: And here is my Verities Award. Of course, it was an honor just to be nominated with a distinguished group of scientists.

Dr. Animo and T. Rex smash through a glass wall to invade to Dr. Kelly's company.

Dr. Animo: Kelly! I believe you have something of mine.

Jumping down and grabs the Verities Award.

Dr. Animo: I'd like to thank the committee for this honor!

Y/n /Ben: Not so fast!

Suddenly Y/n and Ben arrived on time to stop Animo. The T. Rex roars, swiping it's mouth towards Kelly, before Y/n and Ben rushes swoops him before damage can be done.

But they quickly gets swiped by its tail, Y/n gets up and goes back to fight the T-Rex as Ben is getting up to see a gold Sumo Slammer card in a pile of rubble.

Ben: Whoa, I struck Sumo Slammer gold!

Dr. Kelly: Somebody help me!

Y/n: A little help over here!

Ben looks at gold Sumo Slammer card then back at the T-Rex before making a decision.

Ben: Oh, man! This hero stuff ain't easy.

Dr. Kelly get grabbed and screams while falling towards T. Rex's mouth but saved by Y/n.

Dr. Animo: What are you, you little pest?

Y/n: I'm Stinkfly, me and my friend are here to kick some tail!

Dr. Animo shoots the beam at Y/n, who dodges and knocks him, making him drop the award.

Dr. Animo: No!

Ben then taps his shoulder before stealing Transmodulator.

Dr. Animo: My Transmodulator!

Ben melts the Transmodulator, and the T. Rex de-animates back into bones, crumbling underneath him and plummeting him to the ground.

Dr. Animo: No...! No...! No!

Back with Gwen and Max...

Meanwhile the mutant parrot who was approaching Gwen and Max turns back to normal size and perches on Gwen's arm.

Gwen: Don't even try to kiss up to me now.

Later...

The police arrests Dr. Animo at Dr. Kelly's workplace.

Dr. Animo: Let me go! I deserve that award! I've got it coming to me! I want it!

Ben: For some reason, that sounds kinda familiar.

Y/n: *sarcasm* Shocking!

Timeskip...

The Rust Bucket leaves Washington D.C.

Ben: I didn't get that gold Sumo Slammer card, but at least I snagged a trophy from of Animo.

Places part of Transmodulator in a box.

Ben: Plus, I guess saving the city from "Dr. Wacko" was its own reward.

Y/n: Not so fast Ben....

Ben look at Y/n confuse before he sees him pull out the gold Sumo Slammer card making him shock.

Ben: What?! How?!

Y/n: I snatch it before the rumble could destroy it.

He then hands it to Ben.

Y/n: I thought you earned it after you sacrificing it to help me with Animo.

Ben: Thanks, Y/n! This is best day of my life! Grandpa look what Y/n got for me!

Ben got up to show Max the gold Sumo Slammer card.

Gwen: That very nice of you, Y/n. But what about you?

Y/n: It fine, Gwen. Saving the day and stopping a maniac from causing havoc in D.C. it's enough for me.

Gwen: Don't forget Y/n. You saved me, thanks.

Gwen got up and sat next to Y/n while giving him a kiss on the cheek as a reward making him blush before she lays her head on his shoulder.

Gwen: My hero~

They continue driving down the road toward their next destination for their next adventure that awaits for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover
37K 892 134
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
26.3K 985 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
594K 20K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...