Seven brothers

By glaadiatooor

Angelo was kidnapped from his family when he was little, and after living with a man he called "Sir" he was o... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

4

2K 61 10
By glaadiatooor

It's been 5 days since Angelo returned to his real home. Everything's been going well. He likes his brothers, and they like him.

All six brothers have been teaching Angelo many things so he can understand what he likes and what he doesn't. Daniel was really excited to teach his little brother how to play football because none of his other brothers were interested in this sport. Angelo didn't enjoy running after a ball he got tired really easily, but Danile didn't push him any further he said it's okay if he doesn't like it.

Since Alexander didn't want to leave Angelo alone at all, he made sure someone was always with him, so the little boy spent a lot of time with Dominic cooking. He couldn't help much but he enjoyed every second of the process and when other boys said the cake was good he was happy, because he had participated in its making too.

Even Evan wanted to teach Angelo something. Fighting to be exact. But again, it was tiring for the weak boy, so Evan ended up showing how to fight with Nicholas, but Angelo didn't like it and almost started crying since he didn't like any violence. So Evan decided to wait till Angelo grew up a bit because he knows that in this family, it's important to know how to fight to protect yourself and others.

Nicholas really liked gaming, so he thought that's something he could teach Angelo. He found the game where there wouldn't be too much violence or anything that could scare his little brother. So they ended up racing cars. Even though Nick had explained what every button does, Angelo still couldn't remember everything, and his reaction wasn't great, so he ended up pressing random buttons at random times. He actually won one time, and his brothers cheered, which caused Angelo to hide his smile with his hands.

Angelo had a great time with Elias, too. He told his older brothers that he likes reading so Elias had found all the books at home that would suit seven year old boy, but he couldn't find much so he wanted to buy him some more. They draw and colored pictures together, too. It was all in silence, but it was a comfortable one for both of them. As they were drawing something while sitting in Elias' room, Alexander walked in. "Hey, Angelo." He said and crouched down. "Buddy, we have to go to the doctors today." Alex said, and Angelo pouted because he didn't want to leave. "Do we have to?" He wrote on a kids desk with a marker that can be erased that Alexander bought so it would be easier for him to write. Alex chuckled at that and said, "Yes, we do. It won't take long and then you can come back." Angelo sighed but stood up together with Alexander, who took his little brothers hand and led him out of the room. Angelo waved goodbye to Elias and left.

After some time, Alexander, Angelo, and Dominic, who decided to tag along, were sitting in the hallway in front of their doctors office waiting for their turn. Angelo was again disgusted by the horrible smell, and he couldn't understand why does he had to go to the doctor again. Their turn came, and all of them went in. A woman in her 60s with gray hair and a wide smile greeted them. It was Solovyovs family doctor.

"Well, hello Angelo. It's been a while." She said, but Aneglo could remember the lady even if they had met. After weighting and measuring the little boy, she asked him if he suffered from some kind of pain, but the boy didn't. Then they talked for a long time about his diet and what to do so he won't get tired easily. There were many vitamins missing in his organism.

When Angelo was bored from this appointment and didn't pay attention to thier talk the lady stood up and went to get something and at the same time Alexander took Angelo in his arms and then changing seats he put him in his lap. "The doctor needs to give you injections, so I will hold you. It will hurt a bit, but it's just a little pinch, and that's it." Angelo didn't understand what it means, but when he turned his head, the doctor was already coming up with a long needle that scared Angelo. Alexander rolled up the little boys sleeve, and the doctor smeared his arm with something. Just as she started to put needle closer to his arm, Angelo started thrashing around, but Alex wrapped his big arms around him to hold him in place. "Sweetie, I have to give you an injection so you can be healthy. I don't want to do any harm to you." The doctor said, but Angelo didn't want to listen he was scared of this big needle. It already hurt when that other doctor took blood from him, but this looked even scarier. He started crying. Dominic rushed to him, and now three people were assuring him that it would be okay. After a while, he calmed down and now was squeezing Dominic big hand while Alex heald him, and he shut his eyes tight. Then he felt pinch and that was it. It was painful but not for long. Just when he thought it was over, the doctor walked up to his other arm to give him another injection.

On the way home, Angelo's older brothers had bought him ice cream since he was a good boy. It was his first time eating it, so he was focused on its flavor and on how not to let it melt or fall into his lap. With Dominics' help, they ate the delicious ice cream, and Angelo had already forgotten that he had gotten injections.

~

The boy's were hanging out in the living room doing what they wanted. Alexander tries to gather all the brothers together once in a while. The TV was showing news while the older boys were playing cards. Angelo was confused about what they were doing and tried figuring it out but couldn't. Then suddenly Daniel started to tickle him. He was gentle, but it did tickle, and Angelo wanted it to stop. He started laughing since he couldn't hold it in. Daniel laughed, too. Angelo tried to get away, but he kept laughing, and without even understanding what he did, he yelled, "Stop!".

The room fell silent. Angelo's eyes widened. "You talked!" Daniel said happily. "And laughed!" He continued. The boys stared, saying how nice that is, but Angelo couldn't hear them. He was terrified because he made a big mistake. He got off the couch and started to walk backward, receiving confused looks from his brothers. He started to run. He ran past the front door, speeding up faster and faster, not wanting to get catched. He got out of the back door, but big arms stopped him from going any further. He started to struggle like crazy but when he understood he couldn't brake free, he started crying and covered his face with his little hands. He didn't want to get tied up again. He had started to love his brothers, but he thought now everything is ruined.

"Hey, hey, buddy. What's wrong?" Alex asked while holding Angelo in his arms and swinging him back and forth like a baby since he didn't know how else to calm him down. "Did you get scared? Why?" Alex asked, looking at all the brothers who had worried looks. "I'm sorry." Daniel said, looking really conserd. "It's okay. Angelo, can you tell us what's wrong. Or write. It doesn't matter." Dominic asked, but Angelo kept crying. "Your voice is beautiful. And laugh, too." He said, and Angelo looked up at him, confused. Everyone started nodding and saying it's true. 'Beautiful?' Angelo thought in disbelief. After deciding that they are saying the truth, he wanted to speak again. "Really?" He asked in a small, weak voice that caused all the boys to go "awww". Happily, they gifted Angelo with many compliments he hadn't heard before. He was smiling and didn't try to hide it at all.

Before going to sleep, Alexander decided to give Angelo a bath since he didn't have one in his room and thought it would help him calm down after the long and eventful day. When Angelo was already in it and played with bubbles and some bath toys the boys had bought, Alexander decided to ask him some questions. "Why did you get so scared after you talked?" He asked. Angelo hesitated for a bit but decidedto tell his borther the truth "Sir hated when I talked or smiled so every time I did he would hit me and then tie me up by anything and the most important part for him was shutting me up." Angelo said quietly and calmly. Alex couldn't believe how heartless a person should be to do that to a little boy. "Oh, sweetie, we would never do that to you. You're our brother, and we love you so much. You have such a sweet voice and laugh. Do it freely from now on. Okay?" Angelo smiled and answered."Okay!".

"By the way, why didn't you run through the front door. It was right in front of you." Alexander asked. "It's locked." Angelo said like it's so obvious. "What?" Alex asked. "Di-didn't you lock it so I can't leave? It was locked when I wanted to go to the garden." Angelo answered. Alex sighed and understood that there were still many misunderstandings between them. "It's not locked. I lock it for the night and while going out, but it's for safety, not to keep you locked here. You'll have a key too, and you can go out whenever you can, but with what conditions?" Alexander explained and asked. "I have to ask you." Angelo answered clearly, remembering their talk not so long ago. "Exactly!" Alexanderasked said, and then he finished with Angelo's bath.

~

The next day, all the boys seemed to be in a better mood, but Angelo couldn't understand what the reason behind it was. But here they were in the play room. Daniel had seated Angelo on the couch and was walking back and forth, imagining himself as a boss. "So, today, we'll be learning how to raise your voice. It's really good that you're talking, but you have to learn to speak up. Let's start." Nick, Evan, and Elias, who were in the room too, were looking at Daniel with side eyes and trying to hold their laughs. "Okay, stand up." He ordered the little boy. "Say your name." Daniel said. "Angelo." The boy answered. "Your full name." Daniel said, making his voice sound deep, which caused other boys to laugh. "Don't laugh!" He yelled in his real voice, but his brothers laughed even more. "I-I don't know my full name..." Angelo said. "Oh, it's Angelo Solovyov. Say it." Daniel said, not so demanding anymore. "Angelo Solovyov." The little boy answered.
"Louder."
"Angelo Solovyov!"
"MORE LOUDER!"
"ANGELO SOLOVYOV!!!"
"Amazing!!! You did a good job!" Daniel said, satisfied. And gesture other boys to clap and cheer for Angelo. The younger boy got shy and smiled because of that. "Do you know how to scream?" Angelo shrugged. He hasn't screamed before. "Are you stupid? Why does he need to scream?" Evan asked. "You never know. What if someone wants to take him or he gets in danger. Duh, " Daniel said, rolling his eyes. "Stop scaring him." Nickolas said while doing something on his phone.

"Okay, just repeat after me. AAAA!" Angelo flinched because of the sudden loud sound. "Reapet it," Daniel rushed. "Aaaa," Angelo tried repeating the sound, but it sounded like he's saying it. "No! You have to do it, Louder! Take a deep breath and - AAAAAA!" Angelo took a deep breath and -
"AAaaa!"
"AAAAA!!"
"aAaaAaa!"
"AAAAAA!!!
"AAAA!!!"
"YES MORE! AAAA!"
"AAAAA!!!!"
"What happened? Why are you screaming?!" Alexander rushed into the room, looking worried. "I'm  teaching Angelo how to scream!" Daniel said proud of himself. "Are you stupid?" Alex asked, but he already knew Daniels ideas are always something you don't expect. One time, when they were camping, his marshmallow started to burn, but he put it into his mouth. Luckily, he didn't have any serious burns, but you never know Daniels next move.

"Just think about it! What if something happens but he wouldn't even know how to scream?" Daniel defended himself, throwing his arms around. "Maybe I should teach Eli too!" Daniel said and came up to Elias and pulled him up from his seat. "C'mon, scream!" Daniel yelled. "AAAA!!!" Elias just shook his head no. "Eli, you can do it! AAAA!!!! C'mon, Angelo scream you, too! AAAAA!" Daniel screamed, and Angelo joined him. They both screamed and scremed. "Elias, scream you too!" Daniel said, slightly pushing Elias, but he was really uncomfortable at the moment. "Daniel Stop." Evan said, understanding the situation. "No! Eli screams with us! See, Angelo can do it, so you can do it too! AAAAA!!!" They scremed again. "Maybe I should tickle you too, so you start talking!" Daniel said and started tickling Eli, but Evan stepped in, pushing Daniel off of his twin. "Daniel Stop. It was fun, but you crossed the line now. Eli doesn't want to talk, so leave him alone." When Evan finished talking and turned around to check on Elias, he was already gone. Evan sighed and left, too. Now, the room was filled with silence.

"Evan is right. You crossed the line this time. Apologize to him later, yeah?" Alexander said, patting Daniel on the head and then doing the same to Angelo. Just as Alex was ready to leave, the doorbell rang, and Daniel started to jump from excitement. His mood changes really fast. "I'll open it!" He said and ran to the door. "Who came?" Angelo asked, and Alex picked him up in his arms. "It's our uncle. Our dad's twin brother." Alex explained. "You're going to love him!" Nick said from behind, smiling.

When they arrived at the front door there Angelo saw a tall and musculine man. He had many tattoos that were visible since he was wearing a black t-shirt. He had blue eyes, and his hair was balck and neatly put in place. The man had a beard, many rings, and some necklaces. He was chatting with Daniel and Evan, and then Nick ran up to him, too. "Ohh, Nikki!" The man said with a russian accent and hugged the boy, but Angelo didn't understand why he said it so weirdly. Then the man caught Angelos' big eyes. "Woah, so this is the youngest of the family." The man said and walked up to Alex and Angelo smiling. "Hello." The man said and waved to Angelo. The little boy waved back but got shy by meeting a new person. "I'm your uncle Dimitry, but your brothers call me Dima. It's nice to see you again." He said and smiled, but his face looked so familiar. Then Angelo remembered he looked exactly like the man in the photo on his desk. Dimitry and his dad were identical twins, and because of that, the boys had him as a father figure even though he didn't live with them.

"Дядя Дима! (Uncle Dima) The dinner is still in process. I'm sorry." Dominic said, coming in the room and jumping in a hug with his uncle. Even though Dominic is tall, Dimitry was even taller. "Дядя, do you want to see the new trick I learned? I'll show you let's go out!" Daniel said and started to pull Dimitry out of the room but all the boys wanted to hang out with their cool uncle so everyone started to whine to spend time with them, that caused all the boys to fight, Alex was trying to calm them down, Dimitry was laughing because he couldn't hear anyone in this chaos, but everyone stopped when they heard water splash from the pot where patatoes were boiling. "Shit," Dominic said and ran to the kitchen.

"Where's Eli?" Asked Dimitry when the boys had calmed down. "I'll go get him." Evan said, starting to run up the stairs. "No, I'll go myself." Dima said, patting Evan on the shoulder and going up to Elias' room. They have a good relationship because after what happened to Eli, Dimitry tried to help and be there all the time.

When the dinner was ready, everyone was at the dinner table laughing and talking. Dimitry talked to Angelo a lot, and the little boy liked his uncle. At one moment, the little boy looked around and thought.

'Having family... is so nice.'

---

Love is...
When there's no place like home

Got this quote on that paper from bubble gum :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
4K 224 13
All his life Alex never knew what love was. What happens when Alex gets shipped off to live with his 'supposed' brothers like an Amazon package Year...
38.5K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
464K 7.9K 46
Serendipity: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Marabella Athena Russo was taken away from her dad, an...