Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 29~

321 59 29
By Chronicles_of_love

Hey wonderful people...

Just be honest.

Do you all really want to read this book?

Do you all want me to make it a nearly 40 chapters or want me to end it a chapter or two. Because I have the plot for both of them.

If you really want to read further, then I want at least 32 votes and 15 comments on this chapter.

Come on guys, I'm back after 3 months, I deserve this.

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

It's my baby's wedding today.
Can you all believe that my little Kriti is getting married?
I still can't.

From past few hours I'm just getting all the flashbacks of her childhood.
The day she was born and dad had taken me to see her.
She looked so tiny, and today she's even getting married.

Dammit! Nostalgia hits hard.

So enough of flashbacks because I'm pretty sure I'll end up sobbing, let's go and get changed.

So, the fact that I just had one stylist for me in my wedding has now given me the liberty to have none of them.
And I'm loving it.

I just enjoy getting dressed alone than with a other person.

.
.

So finally after a half an hour, I'm already.
Now don't ask me how so quick?
Cause literally the phase, 'women take more time to get ready' is not applicable for me.

I'm dressed in a beautiful royal blue coloured lehenga which for a change, insted of a dupatta has a beautiful shrug on it.
So it appears indo-western something. But it so pretty. Specially the color.

Ok, so now enough rant about the dress, I should get going, as the functions will start soon.
And cmon wedding function without the bride's sister sound a little weird.

So, currently the wedding is at the Raichand mansion itself.
It was supposed to be like mine, but all of them felt that Kriti traveling at night makes no sense, she needs rest and everything.

.
.
.
.

So now, it's finally time for the wedding.
The priest is chanting some mantras, but I'm actually hearing nothing. All I can remember at the moment is Kriti's childhood and then her college, then her graduation. Everything.

Growing up, for the most of the time, we were each other's everything.
She was like my daughter.

My parents used to be busy mostly, so mostly I was her mom, dad, friend, sister. Everything.

"Hey jaan, why are you crying? " Arjun, who was standing next to me, asked as a whisper. But even that whisper sounded like full paragraphs of concern and love.

"No, I'm not crying." I said, quickly rubbing my tears as if he didn't see them.

The marriage continued, but with a difference, since Arjun's hand was wrapped around my shoulder all along,and not gonna lie, I knd of like how that feels.

"Just so you know, if you're crying because Kriti is getting married, then it makes no sense. " He said getting a push from me.

"You're mean. " I said with a fake angry tone, cause of course I know he's joking.

"No... I didn't mean it like that. All I wanted to say was, since she is getting married to my brother, she's gonna live with you, and all of us from now on. So you got nothing to worry about. " He explained, like he's doing it for the whole time of these days when I start remember my and my sisters flashbacks.

"Aww. Thank you. Does make me feel better. " I said and we were back to our earlier position and he gave me a quick peck on the forehead, before we turned our heads back to the rituala going on, to only realize, they just got started.

........

So finally wedding is done. Mumma cried a lot, but she was happy that we both are in the same house, so it's like none of us are alone.

After the 2-3 post wedding rituals and a game Or two, finally it was time that we finally call it a day, but before that, mom asked me to show Kriti her room. Isn't like she doesn't know, but  hey, traditions.

So we both, me and Kriti went towards Aryan's room, which is now even hers.

I opened the door to find a beautifully decorated bed.

Is it supposed to look this good?
Now I feel bad that I used to behave so rudely with Arjun that he let go this beauty so that i don't get angry.

"Oh my god! " Kriti exclaimed, 'what is this. "

"It's called a wedding night bed. Normally couples concieve on this bed, not sure where you both did it. " I said whispering the last part, which I'm pretty sure she heard.

"Oh c'mon, we did it like in so many places, I can't really remember when we conceived. " Kriti said, shrugging her shoulderd but it surely made me panic.

"What many places? How many times did you even do it? " I questioned, getting really anxious. I know I should not indulge in her love life, but she's my baby girl.

"Ohh Di, calm down. Just calm down. Here sit. " She said and made me sit on the couch.

After having a sip of water, and resting my head for a minute I was finally back to normal.
"Kriti... ' I called out.

" Yes? "

"The next time you decide to confess something like this or even bother to tell me, please wait till Arjun is with me. "

"Ohh, my sister is in love... " She said dreamily.

"What? No... It's only because that guy's got the patience for immaturity, which I clearly don't. " I explained. More like to me.

"Sure thing. " She said.

"Krisha, come on let's go, Aryan needs to come in now. " Arjun who all of sudden entered in the room, told me.

I nodded my head, bid a good night to Kriti and walked towards our room.

As soon as we entered, I exhaled deeply. Damn these weddings exhaust me.
I took off my dupatta, which my bua honestly made me wear over the shrug, when something really fun struck me.

So I held the dupatta, and like kind off twisted it so it looks like a rope, and went towards Arjun who was taking of his watch.

I called him, and once he turned towards me, I put that duppata behind his back and pulled him near me.
Damn, it's really romantic.

"K.. Krisha, are you okay? I don't think we had drinks in the wedding? Did we? " He asked, and I was surprised that the person, who has the cheesiest pick up lines now won't even understand the romance in this position.

"Shhh... You know what you should get arrested. " I said, more like whispered bear his ear.

"Why? " He asked.

"Because it's a serial crime to look this hot. " I said and pecked his cheek, and I swear to God even tomatoes would look less red in this moment.

He literally stilled for a moment before smiling.
"I love you jaan... " He said giving ne a kiss on the forehead, after which we like slowly parted ourselves and went to get changed and have a little sleep, which we've been deprived for since last few days.

But seriously, will he still be this loving after he knows a huge fact about me, or the main reason why I had a break up or why most guys reject me?

Taking in consideration the normal Males of the society, I fear so.

But I believe that he is different.
Hope he is.

*******************************************

Hey dear readers.
Yes, I'm finally back.

I've completed my class 12 Board exams, so do pray for me.

Also, from now, the updates are going to be there, just the schedule would be a bit irregular, since I need to get in practice with writing and updating.

So, here goes chapter 29.

Hope you all like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 3.4K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
62.2K 3.1K 36
HARD WORKING COOL HEADED INTELLIGENT Arush Oberoi, the perfect man that every woman desires but his heart belongs only to that one who breaks it. Or...
56.9K 2K 13
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
174K 9.8K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...