linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

3.6K 93 35
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
devon yes !

thanksgiving was usually boring for devon. she remembers when she was little her whole family would get together to make dinner and stuff but as she grew it stopped happening. it hadn't mattered to her, she still could see her family at christmas but this meant she was used to spending thanksgiving alone.

of course, trevor's friendsgiving was welcomed with open arms and she couldn't deny she was excited.

after making sure with her, quinn bought her tickets a day before everyone else was coming, knowing that once their friends all came they would hardly have time to themselves.

which is why she currently layed in his couch with his arms around her, watching a stupid rom com on the tv devon had insisted on putting.

quinn loved to have her in his arms. he loved the way she would cuddle back into him and play with his hands as they rested in her stomach or the way she would sometimes lift her head up and leave a lone sweet kiss on his jaw before resuming her position.

"what are you doing?" he hastily asked after a moment of silence, completely tensing up when she moved in her place.

"i'm trying to get comfortable" she mumbled, not putting a lot of attention at the fact that quinn had tensed completely. since she was trying to get comfortable in her place she had unknowingly pressed herself into his crotch, abruptly taking him out of his daydream.

quinn hummed and tried to relax once again but devon moved and pressed into him, again. quinn quietly hissed, keeping his hold around her waist tight.

"stop moving" he huskily whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine, freezing her into place.

devon tried to stay still, she really did, but she was in one of those moments where she just couldn't get comfortable. she attempted to move as little as she could, still not quite understanding why quinn asked her not to move but turns out, her attempt at moving slowly completely made things worse.

quinn was trying really hard to not act like a horny teenager but it was proving to be extremely hard. he couldn't get enough of her. which is why when her ass, again, pressed into him, he clenched his jaw and eyes at the same time, willing himself to stay calm and not embarrass himself.

unfortunately, that never seemed to work since he always managed to embarrass himself in some way with devon.

devon's eyes widened when she felt, him. quinn immediately moved his hands from her stomach to her hips, moving her away from him with flamed cheeks.

"i'm sorry" he mumbled quietly, shutting his eyes tightly as he firmly kept her hips away from him.

"sorry for what?" she cheekily asked, placing her hands over his as she tried to keep her smile minimal.

"i feel like a creep" he sighed, feeling kind of disgusted at himself.

"why? because you're hard?" she boldly said, grabbing his hands in hers and turning around, now chest to chest with him "is it bad i'm flattered then?"

"not at all"

"i'm glad you think that" she whispered as she moved her body closer to him, pressing herself into him without a care.

quinn groaned as he snaked his arms around her waist, breathing heavily as she placed long and sweet kisses into his jaw, his collarbone, everywhere but his lips. the hold this woman had on him was absolutely outstanding.

since they were still laying on their sides in the couch, she settled for wrapping her right leg over his waist, now having a better angle as she pressed into him better, earning another low groan that resonated in her brain.

quinn finally got enough and cupped her face somewhat harshly as he finally pressed his lips into hers, kissing her hard, knocking the breath out of her.

she reciprocated just as quickly, lacing her fingers in the nape of his neck, tugging at his hair every now and then.

for once, devon was thankful she was wearing the most low quality thin in the history of ever sweatpants since it made everthing so much better.

quinn brought his hands to her back, slipping them under her shirt, groaning once again when he felt she wasn't wearing a bra. devon smirked into the kiss, pulling away but continuing to kiss everywhere she could as she moved her hands to the bottom of his shirt, lifting it up and helping quinn take it off.

once it was off he immediately resumed the kiss, quickly finding out that he could never, ever get enough of her. he put his hands back under her shirt, sneakily moving his hands to her front and cupping her breast with his hand.

devon gasped, quinn immediately taking the opportunity to slip his tongue in without stopping his massage on her breast, prompting her to press herself harder into him, tightening her leg around him.

suddenly she giggled, pulling away slightly as she looked into his eyes "it's funny that your hand is bigger than my boob"

"shut up" he breathlessly chuckled, kissing her once again.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

quinn wasn't a jealous person. he liked to think he had a pretty level head and recognized that jealousy was a stupid thing to feel.

he wasn't jealous, not at all, but he didn't like the way jamie was with devon.

at first he thiught nothing of it. he knew jamie wasn't like that and they looked genuinely friendly but a small part of his brain was trying to convince him otherwise. jamie was a good guy, but as quinn saw him with devon, a tight feeling spread across his chest and he didn't like it at all.

he knew devon was a touchy person but he wasn't used to seeing her being touchy with someone she basically just met.

still, he didn't have a right to feel jealous, so he tried to shake it off. key word, tried.

"i'm so glad we decided to buy food. i would've actually died if i had to make this much food" molly mentioned as everyone ate the chinese food cole and alex had graciously went to pick up.

"i would've helped you" trevor smiled, turning to look at her sweetely.

everyone was sitting on the dining table, quinn having brought a small one from his garage to make the table larger. molly and trevor were sitting together, as well as jule and sunny. luke, as usual, had taken the seat next to devon's while jack, jamie, alex and cole sat wherever they could find.

"you're not a lot of help" molly shrugged, trevor looking offended for a second before he silently nodded in agreement.

"glad you guys like my thanksgiving tradition" devon chuckled, looking around the table as her chest filled with hapiness. her favorite people in the world were all here with her and she couldn't be more happy.

"ugh, where did you even find this place?" jack practically moaned as he shoved another forkful of food into his mouth. he swore he had never had chinese food this good.

"i literally looked up chinese food places and chose the nearest one" devon deadpanned, earning laughs from the table.

"so, when do we open the presents?" jule said excitedly, looking at devon and molly.

"what presents?" jamie asked with furrowed brows. as far as he knew thanksgiving wasn't about gifts but maybe these people celebrated it differently.

"shit, this isn't christmas" jule sighed, looking dissapointed while sunny laughed in his face.

"there's no presents!" cole exclaimed, enjoying the way julien went red since everyone was laughing at him.

"whatever!"

"let's watch a movie" jamie recommended after a second of hesitating if he should talk. he had met the majority of this people before but he was still somewhat shy in the presence of the new york people.

"i want to pick" trevor interjected quickly, leaning into the table to make everyone listen to him.

"no, you always pick boring ones" alex shut down, not even apologetic.

"let's see the real christmas movies!" devon exclaimed, looking from quinn to everyone else. quinn laughed, already having a hunch of what she wanted to see, though his smile didn't last long, since he noticed jamie and devon somehow talking across the table.

he frowned softly, looking away, keeping his hands on his thighs to avoid getting jittery, telling himself it was probably nothing.

"home alone?" jack questioned, knowing it wasn't the usual movie devon would like to see but the only one that came to mind.

"what! no"

"elf?" sunny said, furrowing her brows.

"no! twilight!" devon laughed, hapiness radiating off of her.

"that's not a christmas movie!" jule exclaimed, looking almost as close as outraged.

"it so is! i want to watch it"

"devon, no. you always want to watch that fucking movie" sunny said, supporting jule for once.

"devon yes!" devon exclaimed, looking at quinn for support but was surprised to see him looking distraught.

"let's watch harry potter instead" trevor recommended, looking proud of himself.

"that's not a christmas movie either" cole said, thinking no one was listening but jamie and sunny pointed at him in recognition.

"first let's watch twilight" devon shook her head, stubborn as always as she moved her hand under the table, leaving her palm facing the air as a silent question for quinn, hoping he would get the message. thankfully he did, grabbing her hand softly and squeezing it in reassurance.

"no devon"

"please!"

"i vote for twilight" jamie said, luke and molly nodding alone.

"let's watch twilight" quinn quickly said, not leaving room for argument, hating the way jamie was looking at devon. stop being overdramatic.

"ugh! dev's boy toy spoke!" sunny groaned, knowing that once quinn agreed it was game over.

"now we don't have a choice" alex grumbled, acting as if he was bothered but in reality he too wanted to watch twilight.

"whatever guys! come on!"

everyone, some begrudgingly, plopped down in the couch and some even on the floor. devon was about to follow jamie to the other side of the couch until she felt a pair of strong hands wrap around her waist, making her yelp as she fell back in the couch.

the grip instead of loosening, tightened. she turned her head to see his face, noticing he wasn't even looking at her, just watching the tv as molly searched the movie.

"what was that for?" she quietly asked, looking at him curiously.

"what?" quinn prompted, refusing to make eye contact in fear that it would reveal his feelings.

"dragging me back?"

"just wanted you with me" he mumbled, still looking away from her.

devon narrowed her eyes at him, starting to notice his tense posture and they way his grip on her wouldn't lessen. thankfully for him, the movie starting completely distracted her as she fell back into him comfortably, leaning her head on his chest.

edward cullen always distracted her.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by bradytkachuk and others

darknessislife i literally feel so replaced
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf u will forever be my one & only

huggywuggy my koala💗
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf only urs💗💗
darknessislife TRAITOR

newyorkhater i dont get how quinn puts up w u
— view all replies
letsgetrowdy i dont get how DEV puts up w huggy
darknessislife theyre both annoying🤷
turkeyturcs i had to sit next to them for two hours. i wanna die.
qlovesdev fuck off

11zebras trevor ZEGRAS🧡
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf WHAT DIES THIS MEAN

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
jealous quinn jealous quinn jealous quinn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
21.1K 488 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙...
261K 6.8K 66
𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 years of yearning and adoration for a certain boy finally turn exhausting. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 june bauer's...
23.5K 1K 23
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉...