Doll Master ( Dr.Jeon ) || JK...

By jeons_saram

Horror is consuming her mind, her entire world seems to be collapsing before the man who is standing infront... More

* TW *
~ Prologue ~
Chapter - ONE
" Pre - Chapter Two "
CHAPTER - TWO
Chapter - THREE
Chapter - FOUR
Chapter - FIVE
Chapter - SIX
Chapter - SEVEN
Chapter - EIGHT
Chapter - NINE
Chapter - TEN
* NOTE - NOT A CHAPTER *
Chapter - ELEVEN
* Note and Visuals *
Chapter - TWELVE
Chapter - 12.5
Chapter - THIRTEEN
Chapter - FOURTEEN
Chapter - FIFTEEN
Chapter - 15.5
Chapter - SIXTEEN
Chapter - 16.5
Chapter - SEVENTEEN
Chapter - EIGHTEEN
Chapter - 18.01 ( Fractured )
Chapter - NINETEEN

Chapter - 10.5

10.5K 576 194
By jeons_saram

" Jungkook "

Iam sitting on my bed right now, manspreading comfortably at the edge of my bed while looking at my Doll removing her bracelet from her hand.

She is standing infront of the big full wall mirror, placing the bracelet on the small table placed infront of the mirror. We are both inside of my bedroom right now as she is glancing all over my room, taking a good look at the surrounding because it's her first time inside of my bedroom.

Well, though she has been inside of our house for a long time and a lot of events has happened since then but she hasn't been to my room before.

I was the one who didn't bring her to here first as i had some plans to establish. And the part of the plan was to bring her to my bedroom after every session she had to go through with my family.

I planned that once, she would finish her business with my family members and once everyone would go to sleep, i would bring her to here on my bedroom at last and then i would trap her here inside of my bedroom.

Also, i wanted to see her surprised face, her amused and dubious expression when she would have a tour inside of my bedroom where i lived while growing up. I wanted to see her reaction after watching my bedroom where i used to stay at my childhood.

- Your room is beautiful. It still has the reminder of your childhood i guess?

She speaks as i nod, staring at the reflection of her figure in the mirror.

- Yess.

She looks around carefully, judging each and every equipment of my room. Then
her attention falls towards the large Doll house that's placed to the right corner of my room. A very big gothik themed Doll house that is one of my favorite collection.

- Is that a Doll house Jung Kook ?

- Yes, Melody.

She takes some large steps towards the Doll House as she stands right infront of the house while speaking towards me,

- Oh my! It's so big! And beautiful ! I have never seen any Doll house like this ! Is that also from your childhood ?

I stand up and take my steps towards her. Going from behind, i stalk behind her back as i finally speak,

- No, i built it when i was sixteen.

She looks over me for a moment. Then her attention shifts towards the Dolls placed between the gaps of two other small Doll houses.

I have three Doll houses in here. I have two others there in my apartment .

- You liked to have collection of Dolls? Is that a hobby?

- Yes. You can say it's a hobby.

It's not only my hobby. It was my addiction. It was my desire, my appetence.

Since i was six, i found myself having a strong connection with Dolls. Usually boys around my age used to play with cars, airplanes, used to build war zone and used to solve puzzles.

But here's the point. I was never usual. I was different of all. I still am different of all.

So, once i found my interest on Dolls, i never stopped collecting them. I built Doll houses instead of building war zones.

Now, people may think what's so special about Dolls? What did i feel different kind of attraction towards Dolls?

Well, the answer is, i don't know. I don't know why i found pretty Dolls with different hair colors, colorful ribbons and sharp features, interesting. I don't know why i felt like every other toy would fade away from my wanting list but Dolls would never. I don't know why i felt like, Dolls will listen to me when nobody else would.

I just knew i needed Dolls. I just knew i liked them and my Dolls liked me back always. My Dolls always had the smile on their face for me. And in return i gave them beautiful dresses and beautiful houses to live.

- Do you still collect Dolls?

My own personal human Doll asks me as i nod towards her while saying,

- No i stopped.

" I stopped since the day i found you Doll. Because i realized one thing after finding you which I always used to think you know?

I used to think why i never become satisfy even after buying thousands of Dolls. No offense, i loved all of them. But i still used to feel that there's something missing. I always felt like i needed something on my Dolls but i couldn't understand what exactly.

Then as i grew up, became mature time to time, then at some point i realized that i was finding for a special Doll and that's why i was never satisfied.

But i wasn't sure what kind of special Doll i needed. I didn't know exactly what i wanted.

And then i saw you. A beautiful, glowing,
splendacious living Doll.

That's when i realized what i was looking for, the special ingredients on my Dolls.

Life. Soul.

After finding you, i realized that i was looking for a Doll which would give me warmth when i would be turning cold due to loneliness. A Doll who would smile for me, as well as cry for me too. A Doll who will kiss me back if i kiss her. A Doll who will make me feel alive with her vitality.

You are my that special Doll, Y/N. You are the only one i was searching throughout my whole life. "

I think in my mind as i rest my chin at her shoulder by leaning down. Then i place a soft kiss on her shoulder as i start speaking again,

- I stopped after finding one particular, one very special Doll. I think she will be the very last one to my collection. No actually, she will be the last one for sure. She is my favorite Doll and i intend to keep her safe in my collection. One special Doll of mine.

I say with a flow as she suddenly calls me by my name, with all serious and curious tone,

- Jung Kook ?

- Yes Melody.

- Can you say that again?

She asks as i reply,

- Say what baby?

- Doll. Say that again.

Fuck! I think i accidentally switched tone while talking about my special Doll which is none other than her. First mistake within the very long time.

All this time when i was playing the role of her Master, i had talk to her by changing both my tone and my accent. I had to make sure she never finds any similarities between the voice of stalker Jung Kook and her one and only fiancee Jung Kook.

But, just now, i just accidentally said the word Doll in that accent ! Which is not a good sign at all.

Okay i have to switch soon. I already have planned to fuck with her mind in bed a little. So i have to play according to my plan right now and switch.

- Doll ? Why?

I say changing my tone and accent back to normal. Normally how i talk to everyone and to her when iam doctor Jeon Jung Kook. I change back to that way.

- Nothing. Nothing...

She replies me while shaking her head as i play the next card of my game and ask her in a sweet teasing tone,

- Why do you want me to call you Doll or something?

She panics hearing my question. It triggers her. I know the nickname triggers her and i love just how she reacts while saying,

- No! No. Don't call me Doll. Don't. Melody is fine. No, more than fine.

I kiss on her earlobe softly as i tell her,

- Relax baby. It's okay. Now, we have a very important job to get done right? Lets go.

I pick her up the next second without saying any other word. I take her to my arm, carry her in a bridal style to my bed.

- Where are you taking me Jung Kook?

- To the sport field baby .

Placing her slowly in my bed, i take the remote of my music player and put on a slow beat music which describes intimacy.

Spoiler alert, it's one of the songs that's always been in her playlist and she listens to it a lot.

Also, my room is completely sound proof. No, i can't actually answer why did i made it like this when i turned eighteen. I just like my privacy too much. Thanks.

So no one is going to hear whatever we do in here. I locked my door properly and now it's just me and my Doll in here. Alone.

The beat starts as i turn off the main light and turn on the galaxy themed light which i have prepared for her before.

I stand right infront of her as she listens to the music and look at all the set up. She bites her lower lip softly while taking a deep breath slowly as i notice her reaction.

I know what she must be thinking. She must be thinking how iam putting on her favorite slow music and how iam creating a certain kind of mood for her.

Well secret can't be revealed this soon, can it?

My girl doesn't have only fantasies that only regards chasing, gagging, choking, spanking. She has other fantasies too. Like this one.

Slow music, slow fucking. Skin to skin. Me worshipping every inch of her body while she will do the same for me.

That's right. There is no other man for her. Me. Only me. Iam the only one she gets. And she is the only one i want, i need and i will have.

I slowly start to unbutton my shirt while looking at her.

She tug her hair behind her ear as she asks me,

- What, are, you going to do Jung Kook?

- I told you baby. I will fuck you tonight. Did you forget ?

She nod,

- No i didn't .

- As you shouldn't have. Now iam stripping for you baby. So you must strip for me too. Won't you do that for your husband?

- Let me remind you, we are not married yet. So you might stop behaving like a bossy husband around .

She replies me, no she practically is teasing me while she is slowly unzipping her dress.

I unzip my pant too, not caring about the shirt which is half open because this is going to be a serious debate competition between her and me now.

- Mmmh? I remember opposite though as today afternoon you were begging me to put my cock inside of you baby.

I tease her with a smile on my face as she pull her dress down and place it somewhere in the bed.

Now she is left with her red pair of undergarments. She is sitting while her legs are partly open, giving me the view of the wet spot on her penty which is the result of my art of chopsticks that i have done before during the dinner time.

She gives me a look like an innocent deer as she speaks towards me,

- I didn't say anything about that. I just said...

Fuck everything else. She might just kill me if she keeps looking at me like that.

I immediately pull my pant down as i just crawl to the bed, stand up my pant half hanging around my knees, my shirt half unbuttoned. I do not wear any underwear whenever she is around so my hard as rock cock immediately popped out and i push my cock inside of her mouth in a heartbeat.

- You are talking too much wife. So i have no other choice left to keep your mouth shut. Suck my cock and make it wet and nice, well prepared for your pussy. In the meantime, i will finish the job of undressing myself.

She doesn't fight me at all. I know she is needy enough already to ignore everything else and to do whatever i tell her to do.

She takes some moment to gather her courage as she slides more of my length inside of her mouth. Then she slowly suck me, taking me in, halfway out, then again in.

She uses her hand to cup my ball and bloody fucking hell ! She has become so good at it. I remember how she used to struggle at first. She used to suck at sucking but well, her mouth always felt good to me though.

And look at her now, she is taking my cock inside of her mouth as if it's a blowpop she is enjoying.

I look down at her hissing, biting my inner cheek hard as i praise her,

- Baby! You are making me so good. Fuck. Your mouth feels like heaven.

Her response is muffled moan as she sucks me up hard some more time.

Then she finally remove her mouth and use her hand to slide her saliva and pre cum to all over the shaft of my cock.

But then suddenly she stops. She stops and stares at my cock for too long and i see her eye widening.

Okay. So she has finally noticed. She finally got to the point as the lighting is low right now. She is finding my cock familiar, similar to her masked man.

" Silly girl. It's not similar. It's the same thing. The same cock which has been inside of your mouth and pussy, countless of times. "

Well i removed my piercing though. Not permanently. I can wear them back anytime i want to. But to fuck with her head and to at least make some differences, i had to remove them.

Okay i can't give her enough time to concentrate on this. I have to distract her.

So i remove my shirt, no i basically rip it away from my body and sit down right infront of her.

I somehow become successful to kick my pants away too as i see my Doll looking at me with her amused face. No, not me, my body.

It's the first time she is seeing my body. The very first time i have got fully exposed, fully naked infront of her.

And honestly, i always fantasized about what will be her reaction after seeing me wholly exposed. I always was positive that my body will blew her mind.

What? I have done so many hard work to get a body like this. So i can expect an extreme reaction from my Doll right? It's not a crime to love your own look and body .

My Dolls mouth fall open as she leans over and touch the muscles of my arm. She studies my tattoos for long, checking each and every inch of my inked arm.

- I always wondered just how much tattoos you had Jung Kook ! My gosh? They are a lot  !!

She speaks towards me as i smile and reply while reaching for the strap of her bra.

- Do you not like them baby?

I ask her while unhooking her bra with my one hand as she replies,

- I fucking love them. How perfectly they fit on your hand!! You look so different like this. With exposed tattoos and a body, a body like...

- Body like what baby?

I ask as she replies with one word,

- Sin.

- And i will be your favorite sin to do, my sweet Melody.

I smile and reply to her.

Her bra is thrown off by this time. Her tits jumps as soon as they get exposed to the cold air.

Y/N takes her hand to touch my abs as i take mine to grab her tits. She runs her hand through my chest, to my stomach as i press both of her boobs strongly while capturing her reaction. She whimpers as i see her squeezing her closed thighs together.

My cock is fucking aching by the time. I am past desperate to go inside of her warm and tight cunt which will make me alive.

I grab the side of her penty and yank her hip forwards as she places her hands over my shoulder.

- Fuck baby. Let me just fuck you now. Iam dying. I am literally dying.

I speak as I tear apart her penty and she doesn't even complain on that.

I sit properly as now both of us are all naked, dripping with our own pre cums .

I yank her closer to my body, make her sit on my lap as i capture her lips with mine.

Then i point my cock against her soaked entrance as i murmur against her lips,

- I will fuck you, you will ride me. We both will be doing this. We will get so dirty and worked up for each other. Won't we baby?

She replies at a very husky tone, which nearly makes me come here and now as she speaks,

- Yes baby. Yes.

One single thurst and iam all in, so deeper inside of her warm and wet heat.

- Fuck Jungkook. It's, big. Fuck. I feel so full.

She pants as i grab her hip and make her slide down more, making her cry almost as i speak,

- But my Melody makes it fit so well. Look how perfectly your pussy swallowed me whole inside of her. Such a little slut this pussy is.

- Jungkook!! Fuck. How can you say something like this, like ohhhh...

I thurst hard enough to make her yelp. Her body moves upper and lower as i sink my teeth into her tits.

But i don't bite her hard. I just bite her slow. Slow enough to make it different from her stalker.

She grabs me by my shoulder hard, her nails digs into the back of my body as she whimpers, moans, pants.

The sexy playlist of my phone keeps making the songs change as i fuck my Doll slow and deep. Slow and hard. She also grinds her pussy, press her clit against my v line while riding me perfectly.

- Do you like it my Melody?

Her answer is only whimper and moans as i speak between her tits,

- Yeah baby. Just how beautifully you sing while riding my cock. Just how much i love your voice.

Soon i change our position as i throw her body to the bed and hoover over her completely. Then i thurst inside of her again hard as i place my hand under her neck and pull her face up while thursting a little faster than before,

- You take my cock like you are my own personal slut. Look at how good your pussy is milking my cock. Do you know how heavenly it feels?

- Mmmhhh, faster please. Jungkook. Faster...

I fasten my speed a little too much as she cries out loud,

- Ohh, nooo,, yess... you're going to break my pussy. Jung Kook...Jungkook slow down. Slow down...

- Fuck baby i can't. I need to fuck you this hard. I need to destroy your pussy so that you remember me being inside of you every time you walk.

- Too much, it's too much...

She cries as i grab her by her throat and make her look at me harshly,

- Fucking take it like a good girl. I know you are liking it.

I am two seconds away to choke the fuck out of her like i do as her master. She freaking loves it when i do it. But for now,as iam not her Master according to her now, so i ask her while thursting hard,

- Is it okay if i choke you? Would you like it ??

She can't even reply with words. But she nod. She nod as a yes and i choke her hard.

My girl loves being choked. The harder she gets choked,the faster she comes.

And she does. Soon i feel her walls tightening around my cock, making me so hard to move even as i command her,

-  Fucking yes.  Come all over my cock. Come for me baby. Scream my name and come for me.

With a ripping cry, she comes. Her warmest liquid bless my cock as i remove my hand from her throat and kiss her hard while fucking her hard again.

Then i remove my cock from inside of her cunt as i command her,

- Get on your knees for me baby. Quick. I need to be inside of you fast.

She looks at my face for a moment as she speaks towards me,

- You looks different Jung Kook. You don't look like the Jung Kook i know.

Fucking hell! Did i went too far because i wasn't on my fucking control! Does she suspect me already?

- But i like it. Jung Kook. I like this side of yours. It's different. Only for me. You will show this side only to me.

Okay fuck me now. She is being possessive over me. She isn't complaining. She isn't suspecting. She wants me to fuck her harder.

She immediately gets on her knees and hands as i go behind her and point my cock against her entrance.

I take some moment to tell her,

- Yes. This side, my every other side is for you baby. I belong to you. And you belong to me.

And i thurst inside of her hard.

Then i fuck her hard. I fuck her in all different positions. I fuck her all night long. Rounds after rounds. I fuck her until the head of my cock hurts. I fuck her until she throws her hands on the both side of the pillow and pass out under me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( A/N : Ohhh heyyyyyyy homiiiiieesss.

Unexpected right? Yeah. But this small segment was already planned and half completed in the past. I always had this idea, that when this story will get 100k reads  i will give a thanksgiving small chapter. And this is it.

As all of you know about my whole story and the news of slow updates on full chapters. I am not talking much about that here. You all must have read that note that i previously uploaded.

I just wanna say, thank you so much, for giving me 100 K reads on this story already. I mean, i don't have words to thank you guys enough. I can't describe. Iam literally in tears.

Thank you guys. Thank you . Thank you. Happy 103 k + reads. ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 3.7K 37
Y/n is Missy's high school friend, even though the Cooper girl is only in elementary school. She spends a lot of time at the Cooper house and learns...
6.7K 333 24
Read and Find out...❤️
281K 1.2K 37
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
2K 76 6
This is for the ones who run after pure filth and passionate lovemaking. Collections of all my BTS oneshots posted on Instagram including the one...