Curses & Cries ; Sebastian Sa...

By cruelsallow

❝ When misunderstandings of romance and shrouded imaginations bring about a crime, life at Hogwarts would so... More

disclaimer
Curses & Cries ; Sebastian Sallow
── ✩ PART ONE
chapter 1: Apricot
chapter 2: Letty's Field Guide
chapter 3: Mandragora
chapter 5: The Undercroft
chapter 6: Gaunt Manor
chapter 7: Garreth Weasley (before The Crime)
chapter 8: The Relic 🌶️
chapter 9: Club of Thieves
chapter 10: Amit Thakkar
chapter 11: Victor Rookwood
chapter 12: Goblin-Silver
chapter 13: Ominis Gaunt
chapter 14: The Flowers, the Dress & the Letters
chapter 15: Letty & Sebastian's Search 🌶️
chapter 16: Breakfast Manners
chapter 17: Sebastian Sallow (The Crime)
── ✩ PART TWO
chapter 18: What Ominis Saw
chapter 19: Four's A Crowd
chapter 20: Letty Igribach

chapter 4: Yule Ball

40 5 2
By cruelsallow

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .

┊ ┊ ⋆˚         

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
4TH YEAR
DECEMBER, 1889

They had known each other now for four years, he and Letty, and it bothered Sebastian that they were still awkward when they talked. Even though he felt it was largely her fault (could she be any more stubborn?) Sebastian knew this was something he must clear up before he asked her to the ball.

A little later he found her in the library annex which, apart from the greenhouses, was the only place he knew she would be. Before joining her at a table he went by a bookshelf and found something of interest then got on to the empty chair in front of her, dumping the textbook with a thud.

"Goodness, look at the size of this archive," he said. "My apologies. I figured I might rest it here for a while. Don't mind me."

"Sure. I'd hate to disturb you," and Letty was starting to pack up, folding the Astrology chart she had laid out in front of her, when Sebastian said,

"Don't go away, please."

And they both froze, for the words had never been used between them. Sebastian himself looked distraught as the words left him, but no wishing could bring it back now and for all he could tell, saying it out loud was as great a crime as the act.

"If you hit me," he said quickly, "I'll tell Ominis."

He needn't ask because Letty wasn't going to hit him, though she would rather die first than admit it. So she held off on any foul play as to maintain their newfound dynamic.

Having recognized her surrender of hostility, Sebastian relaxed and proceeded the point of his visit. It would be a waste, now that he'd gotten her attention, to back out, and Sebastian knew there was no point in stopping what came next, and that was that.

Letty herself could not believe she said yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 823 39
OC x Ominis Gaunt OC x Sebastian Sallow Hogwarts Legacy Spoilers x Prisma St. Cloud is ready for a calm, uneventful 6th year. Poachers, dark wizards...
10.2K 329 17
Ominis Gaunt takes the fall for Sebastian Sallow after he casted the killing curse upon his uncle in his fifth year at Hogwarts. He has remained in A...
834 54 29
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
278 9 3
A collection of oneshots about characters of Hogwarts Legacy. Main themes will be: Romance, Friendship, Family. - Every chapter will be a seperate...