The Blood Of A ......

By charlesmykhala

"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.

2.

1K 38 1
By charlesmykhala

Kayden and Miki arrived at school a few minutes later .

They headed to the prefect meeting along with the rest of the prefect body and took their unassigned assigned seats next to each other and their other friends, Dean, Amy, and David. The room slowly filled with the rest of the prefect body the last to enter being the head mistress Ms. Walters (Hm) along with the Deputy head mistress (Dhm) Ms. Sonny, the door closed behind them as they greeted the prefects.

"Good morning, prefects," they greeted.

"Good morning, Miss," the prefects said in union.

"You may be seated. Now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here so early, seeing as it hasn't been done before. Well, I have been informed that the eighth grade students have been engaging in indecent and dangerous activities." Ms Walter informed everyone's suprise, causing them to look around in disbelief. As Miss Sonny continued talking

"Late last night I was doing dishes after having lunch with my children when I got a call from a parent who informed me that they were confiscating their childs phone as they were on it too late and making a lot of noise when a notification popped up being curious to know what he was doing and why he was up so late. They clicked on it only for it to take them to a group where the parent saw that almost every student from the every eighth grade class in the school and not only were they sending explicit photos of themselves, but they were also receiving explicit photos from each other they were videos they took of each other and got from adult websites, drinking and vaping."

What the....

"When confronted with the evidence, the student claimed that they were being forced to be in the group and send the images. The parent being horrified contacted the school, and they contacted the police but upon further investigation, they discovered that not only was the boy lying about being forced to send images he was the creator of the group and he was trying to recruit the seventh graders to join the group.But he wasn't the only one who was involved one of your very own prefects were envolved and both are now in police custody. It's now an ongoing investigation to see how many students were actively participating in this illegal activity, so you'll all be responsible for educating the younger ones on why they should not participate in such activities ,the dangers of peir pressure and why you shouldn't follow everything your friend does as it can lead to a great deal of trouble but discouraged them sometimes as not all ideas are good ones.

A few officers will be here to talk to the students, and so will you, seeing as you are all prefects, you've been tasked with a serious responsibility and so far you've proven that you can handle it I sincerely hope you can do that once more. You'll be expected to give a presentation later this wee- " Miss Sonny was cut off by Miss Walter she whispered something in her ear.

"On next week, Friday, the officers will be her on Friday, and you be expected to present next week on Friday. So, seeing as we're informing you this on such short notice, you'll be excused from most of your classes this week, and this will be going for marks so I trust you'll do your best and work together to deliver a great presentation you'll also be able to work from home or school at anytime as long as it's to work on the presentation head prefects Kayden and Mika or Donella which ever on she goes by she has will guide you all and you will listen and obey them do not give them a hard time good luck prefects." She finished talking.

We all piled out of the room in disbelief when the hell had this happened in the history of ever.

Amy face said it all she was speechless as Mika laid a hand on her shoulder, checking to see if she was alright.
"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright, you?" Amy questioned.

"Of course ," she answered.

"I'm fine too. Thanks for asking. How sweet of you to ask about me. Oh wait, you didn't ask about me for once in your life, nosy Nancy. Can you not forget about me. " David said. Earning him a smack from the girls.

" How is that for caring, bitch." Dean said laughing and kayden smacked him.

"Don't talk about my other half like that you bitch". Kayden said.

" That's why you're still single." Dean commented.

"And that's why your shaped like sid from ice age bitch don't ever" kayden clapped back.

"Alright, ladies, that's enough. we don't want you to start swinging your purse at each other. " Mika said, de-escallating

They all went to get food with the others.

The five of them decided that they would head to their library alongside the other prefects and then head home after to get a headstart on the presentation.

After getting useless information from the libririan on where to look, they were still a little unsure about how to proceed.

"These books are fuckin bullshit all these book and yet none of them come close to how to approach the topic" Jerry a prefect said.

"I know, right, who ordered the new shipment of books anyways?" Kate asked out of curiosity.

"It was a mutual decision all of them had a say in what books were necessary," Andy answered.

"Wow, all those fuckers are teachers and still didn't understand their own assignment", Mika said frustrated from all the searching the had done as she got up from the desk she was laying down on pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"What you doing, Donecia?" Amy asked she always loved calling Mika Donecia or donny.

"Going to every teenagers lifesaver," she answered.

"Your parents?" Taylor asked.

"Hell no, the internet, more specifically Google, they said they wanted it to be done with secondary research, so why not?" She replied.

"Well, don't just stare at me. Start researching more information on the topics we can get this done and go get food," Mika said as she saw them all looking at her, and they listened.

By the time they had gotten enough research that they all could agree on, it was 2:17. School ends at 2:50 for the students of Emirates Academy.

Mika got into Emirates Academy due to her many outstanding qualities she was intellectual gifted and was an amazing leader.She could speak multiple languages which would leave other impressed.

Her work was always done on time because she did it long before it was due. These many attributes to the reason she was not just a prefect but head prefect.

All her teachers had nothing, but good remarks to make regarding her she was athletic and played almost every sport you could think of, knew how to make friends with practically anyone yet still chose to keep her circle small she didn't have anything against her classmates well most of them because that's what they were to her and that's all most of them would ever be.

Because she learned what many people die without knowing or find out very late in life.

She was all she ever needed, and she was content with the fact that if she was abandoned by those she cared about(her friends), she'd have herself and that's all she'd ever need.

Her thoughts were interrupted as kayden called her name.
She looked at the time 3:15 she was back.

"Mika." He called.

"Yes, are you OK? You've been quiet the entire ride," He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah." She answered, lying through her teeth as she looked at the place she was supposed to call home but was nothing more than her own personal hell that she had to wait approximately two and one week to leave unless she was somehow going to escape by other means.

Yeah, but what other means?

She wondered as they bid each other goodbye.

Maybe she should just take her bag and leave one day after all they had never cared about her enough to notice. She can't blame them for not wanting her just like they can't blame her for being born yet they did anyways, but she can blame them for the abuse she suffered due to their neglect ,cruel insults and shame she suffered in all her 15 years of living.

It's not like she'd suffer had she left she could live with kayden or Amy or Dean or David's family or her parents (not her half sibilings parents she had two adults who she considered her parents Miranda and Kevin, and vice versa they always wanted her to be apart of there family only then it would be complete) and since apparently, according to her relatives whom hated her, told her the legal age her is 16 and the age she's a week away from.

She already found a way to make money coding,freelance writing and investing her earning wisely leading to her earning growing faster ,she also did a few modeling jobs and she earned quite a lot she wouldn't be as rich as her egg doonors family but she be able to live comfortably for a very long time and not have to worry about money for awhile.

She started wondering what Zade wanted to talk to her about as she went up to her room she felt exhausted she just wanted to sleep she took off her school blazer as she closed the door and hung her backpack at it usual lalce on the shelf as she took off her shoe and headed straight to bed. Instantly, she falls into a deep sleep as her head hits the pillow.

A few hours later.

Donny woke up and looked at the time it was 7:00p.m. she heard her room bell ringing.

Yes, she had a room bell. Why? Because it was soundproof her room was sound proof seeing as her room was soundproof it had a doorbell for them when they wanted to talk to her though it was never used it was there just incase only her egg donor and her husband had a key. It was the maid, Mariam.

"Young master Dimitrescu has asked me to call you down for dinner for some reason," she said, giving her a disgusted look to which she returned the favor.

She was about to say something. She stopped, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Hopefully, this is about me becoming of age, she thought as she walked downstairs to the dining room.

"I thought I told you I wanted to talk to you after school," Zade said, face emotionless, but you could tell he was pissed by his tone.

"Well you weren't specific you said you wanted to speak with me after school you never said which day for all I know you could be talking about next year after I graduate plus you've never cared enough to acknowledge me before so I thought I'd do you a favor and make it easier for you," she  replied innocently.

"Sit we need to talk to you ," Ryker said.

"About?" I asked, my tone indicated I couldn't care less about what they had to say.

"Something important now sit," Xander said as if I was going to acknowledge him.

"And why would I ?" I questioned even further.

"Donella, you should be informed that It annoys me when well-educated children act like brats." Ace said.
"Aw, really like when you ask a simple question and no one answers like you m
never asked in the first place?" I tilted my head as I questioned.

They looked at her for a few seconds before Emma replied.

"Donella ,Ace thought it was best he explained it to you over dinner, so sit down, let's eat and listen."

"I prefer to stand, plus I don't eat with you people. Even the roaches and spiders in this place know that," she replied

"There are no spiders or roaches in this house," Xander said

"I meant yall and your maids," she snapped back.

Nathan chuckled, and Mika looked at him.

Why is he pretending to find her funny he never even acknowledged her, yet alone helped her when she was being bullied by his family she was disgusted by not just him but all of them.

"What do you want to talk about?" She questioned.

"As I'm sure you know, Jace birthday is coming up next week, and Mother and Father are coming back to celebrate it." Ace said casually, forgetting were twins.

"You couldn't have slipped me a note or something. You called me down to tell me that I thought it was something important," she said she was ticked off, and he wasted her time she could have spent doing something useful.

"You watch your tone ," Liam warned, his tone threatening, but she could care less.

"Oh, shut up, you bastard your the ones wasting my time. I'm the only one who has the right to be upset, so don't tell me to watch my tone." She snapped back at him to his suprise he'd never gotten into an altercation with her, but he's heard from members of his family who had that she had changed she was not the same little girl that they could call names hearl insults at or disrespect in anyway without her sticking up for herself.

"And the entire family is getting together, and you're not going to be around them given your attitude and history between you all. I don't expect you to be around them, especially not mom. I know you can do that if not for me the for mom," Ace said.

Mika stood up slowly while pushing herself away from the table.

"You know I can understand why you don't want me around. How do you know hmm go ahead say it because I'm a rape baby. Well, sweetheart ,I hate to break it to you, but you just asked me to do what I've been doing since I realized you. It doesn't matter what I do. You'll never accept me, but don't worry, I'll make myself permanently invisible when I reach the legal age of adulthood and move out permanently and then you won't have to worry about having another meaningless talk with me ever again." She said nonchalantly why chuckling loud enough for all of them to hear her. This caught everyone's attention.

"And where do you think you're going when you 'move out'?" Lucas asked, airqouting moving out.

Mika kept chuckling as she made her way upstairs, seeing as she was forbidden from using the elevator, seeing as she was not family.

"To heaven to escape the place I'm supposed to call home but is nothing but my own personal hell," she answered through fitness of laughter shocking everyone as she made her way upstairs.

How foolish of them to think she care enough about them to give them anything, let alone her whereabouts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STEPS By Elise

Non-Fiction

15.7K 889 34
This is my memoir. As such, I am letting you in on the most intimate parts of me. No glib opinion piece or a well-thought-out theory, this. It's me...
20K 417 24
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
4.1K 274 19
Jas isn't completely blind. So she sees the perfect opportunity to smack her ass and smack it hard. Mash gets it and drops it on her chest. Then she...
9.7K 342 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...