Tshirt

Por Sativaaaaaaa

When you're not here I sleep in your tshirt Mais

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

VI

343 22 22
Por Sativaaaaaaa

Time flew by quickly and once it hit two forty-five I began to get nervous. I had no idea what Beyoncé had planned, where we were going, nothing. And it had my nerves on edge.

Not in a bad way at all. First date type of nerves and it was confusing me. Why was I so nervous? My stomach was in knots and my heart was racing as I took the elevator down to the lobby.

I took a few deep breaths before making it outside where Beyoncé was standing. She had changed her outfit as well as the car she was driving. She traded the SUV out for a white two door Dodge Camaro.

She was wearing a black dress with a black and white patterned jacket over it. Her hair was bone straight, in a middle part framing her face just right.

God she looked so good. I felt weak in the knees as I walked towards her.

"Ready to go?" She asked with a smile as she opened the door for me. I simply nodded, not trusting my own voice as she helped me into the car.

She went around, getting in herself before starting the car. The engine roared making her smile brightly as she listened to it.

"Can I know where we're going?" I asked as she began to drive.

"Nope. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. You want any music?" She asked briefly glancing at me.

"Play me something else of yours." I said making her chuckle.

"As you wish." She said turning the radio on. As we approached a red light she pulled her phone out and connected via bluetooth before going to her audio files like the last time.

Soon her melodic voice filled the car, similar to the other song but a little more upbeat.

You know I hate sleeping alone
But you said that you would soon be home
But baby that was a long time ago
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it

She sang along this time, grooving in her seat causing me to smile.

On top of you not calling me back
See I bet you think its all on track
And you acting like its all of that
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it

"Let's go little kitty kat." She sang flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Sweet baby Jesus why is she fine to me all of a sudden?!

Its like we at two places
But different paces
We in trouble
But you wont meet me at the bridge
It hurts, it feels discerning
Did you forget where your heart lives

"What about my body, body? You don't want my body, body? Acting like I'm not nobody. You gon make me call somebody." She sang animatedly as we approached another red light.

What about my body, body
You would rather go and party
Somehow, somewhere I'll be naughty

She looked directly at me singing these lyrics. It felt like my heart was going to explode the longer she held eye contact with me.

The light turned green making her look back ahead to drive, I let out a quiet sigh of relief. I was bout to fold like the clothes in my drawers at home. She's like a siren, luring me in with her song.

You know I hate sleeping alone
But you said that you would soon be home
But baby that was a long time ago
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it

On top of you not calling me back
See I bet you think its all on track
And you acting like its all of that
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it

The song came to an end quicker than I expected, I must have spaced out because we were also parking in front of a nice looking restaurant. We stopped in front of the valet booth, Beyoncé getting out before coming around and helping me as usual. 

She traded keys with the young man in return for a ticket before leading me into the restaurant by my hand. Our fingers were intertwined, her hand lightly squeezing mine giving me a sense of comfort.

"Table for Knowles." She said once we reached the hostess booth. The lady simply nodded before grabbing two menus and leading us to a table in the back of the restaurant.

The lights were dimmed a little, giving the restaurant a nice intimate feeling. Beyoncé pulled my chair out for me before going to the other side of the table, sitting right across from me.

"You kidnapped me to take me on a date?" I asked playfully as I placed my clutch in my lap.

"If I asked instead would you have said yes?" She asked as she took off her jacket, placing it on the back of her chair.

"Maybe." I teased as the waiter came with a pitcher of water for our table. She raised her eyebrow in surprise, a smile finding its way on her face displaying her dimple in the process.

She ordered some appetizers for us, sending the waiter on his way before turning her attention back to me.

"So if this impromptu date goes well will you say yes to another one?" She asked as she took a sip of her water. I twirled my straw around in my cup, rolling my eyes as if I was in deep thought. I knew the answer but I wanted to mess with her a little.

"I don't know. We'll see at the end." I said taking a sip of my own drink. Before she could respond another gentleman came with a cart that had champagne sitting on ice.

He poured us each a cup, leaving the cart by the table before excusing himself and walking away. 

"This is really nice. I've never been here before." I said as I looked around the restaurant.

"My friend just opened it up a few weeks ago. I think she might be here." Beyoncé replied as she looked around as well.

"That's amazing. I'm going to have to bring my sisters here the next time they're here." I said before sipping on the champagne.

"Mm this is really good." I said taking another sip making Beyoncé chuckle lowly.

"Only the best for the birthday girl." She said with a smile making me blush.

"You know you're the only person that acknowledges my birthday?" I said as I set my glass down.

"Why is that?" She asked making me sigh.

"I don't celebrate it anymore. Haven't in years." I said as I looked away from her.

"Why? It's a day all about you." She furrowed her brow in confusion.

"Certain things just turned the day sour for me. Easier to forget that way." I said with a shrug making her frown.

"So you just go to work and sit in the house all day every year?" She asked making me nod.

"Aw nah we gotta change that." She said shaking her head making me laugh a little.

"You are. Trust me, all those roses were ridiculous!" I said thinking about all the flowers she got me today.

"That's light work. I could get you those every Monday and not put a dent in my pockets." She said waving me off playfully.

"Oouu you got money huh?" I said biting the straw in my water cup making her laugh.

"I got a little sum sum stashed away for occasions like this." She said flipping her hair behind her.

"Got your hair done and don't know how to act. Just flipping it everywhere." I said making her look at me.

"Aint nothing but a little silk press." She said running her hands through her hair.

"That's all your hair?" I asked making her nod.

"All these inches mine Baby." She said with her tongue out as she swayed it from side to side.

"Rapunzel could nevaa." A woman said from behind her. Beyoncé turned around with a smile before standing up.

"Period let her know Nika." She said with a laugh as she hugged the shorter woman.

"This is Onika, my friend I was telling you about." She said introducing us.

"Nik this is Dorinda, it's her birthday." She said making me blush in embarrassment at her announcement.

"Period birthday girl. It's nice to meet you." She said with a smile as she waved.

"It's nice to meet you as well. I love the place, it's beautiful." I said with a smile.

"Thank you darling, have you guys ordered yet?"

"Just a few appetizers." Beyoncé answered.

"Good, I'm picking the main course. You aren't allergic to anything are you?" She asked making me shake my head no.

"Perfect, I'll be back in a few." She said excusing herself as Beyoncé sat back down.

"She reminds me of Kierra. So animated." I said with a light laugh making Beyoncé laugh as well.

"She's like Kierra on drugs honestly. A handful." She said right as a waiter appeared with our appetizers.

We held light conversation as we ate and drank. Onika came out about thirty minutes later with our main courses.

Bey had lamb chops with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus and I got the blackened salmon with broccoli and a crab cake soufflé. She also gave us another bottle of wine, a sweet red that had me feeling a buzz after just one glass.

We left almost four hours later, the sun was starting to set giving the perfect vibe in the car as Beyoncé drove me home.

She played some more of her music, per my requests. Right now she was playing one of her songs with Kelly and Michelle. Destiny's Child in other words.

At night when you're far and I'm alone
I feel the fabric from your t-shirt close to my body
I can still hear your baritone
In my ear telling me you'll take it slow
And I was in the mirror playin a role
Like you were here I couldn't turn me on
So I fell asleep with the music on
Woke up again hearing the same old song playing

(Oh) Give it to me deeper
(Oh) Giving me the fever
(Oh) Now you got my feet up
This one is a keeper
Now the second verse is playing

(Oh) Oh, we try to stand up
(Oh) Hold me while my hands up
(Oh) Now the music picks up
Fantasies were shooked up
I'm thinking to myself again

When you're not here (I sleep on your t-shirt)
I wish you were here (to take off your t-shirt)
After we make love (I sleep in your t-shirt)
Wake up in your t-shirt
Still smell the sent of your cologne

She sang along with the song. Her voice just floating through the air and to my ears as I looked at her. More like stared, I had to taken my eyes off of her since she started driving.

My eyes kept flickering from her full face to her lips every line she sang. I was more than buzzed from the wine, I practically drank the whole bottle by myself and I was definitely feeling the effects.

Outside I hear the rain on my window pane
Hold up a minute thought I heard your name
My mind's playing tricks on me again
I hear knocks at the door
Is that my baby home?

Why couldn't it be reality
Look at the clock it says 4:03
At 9 he'll be arriving on a plane
Then we'll be making love and hearing this song again

She sang that verse so passionately, making heat course through my body as I finally had to look away from her. She could take me right now and I wouldn't have a second thought about it.

To my dismay we were pulling up to my house. Everything had been cleaned up from the front porch, making me smile at the memory of this morning.

I was too busy thinking that I didn't realize Beyoncé had gotten out of the car until she opened my door and held her hand out. I took it, letting her help me as I got out of the car.

Once I was out she stood in front of me, tilting my head up so I was looking at her. I fluttered my eyes lightly before looking straight in her eyes.

"You have a good time?" She asked lowly.

"The best, thank you." I said making a smile form on her face.

"Soooo, can I take you another date?" She asked hopefully, making it my turn to smile.

"I would love that." I said feeling my face heat up. She held my chin, making it impossible for me to look away as my blush took over my entire face.

She chuckled before pushing my hair from my face and walking me to my front door. She stood on the steps as I unlocked the door and opened it, seeing all the gifts and flowers she got me scattered in my living room.

"Lord, where am I gonna put all of this?" I said with a laugh as I turned back around to face her.

"I know you got room in those four closets you got." She said with a laugh.

"See you in the morning." She said about to walk off. I quickly grabbed her hand and spun her back around. She looked at me in confusion as I took a step closer to her.

I tilted my head up and placed a kiss on her cheek, my lipstick leaving a stain before I pulled away and took a step inside.

"See you in the morning."

~~~~
i love them so bad

edited cause my mistakes were pissing me off

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.4K 147 8
Stars can't shine without darkness.
26.1K 1.2K 31
"I will love you anyway, even if you cannot stay..."
82K 4.4K 22
"I'm only 19, what the fuck I got to care for?"
40.4K 2.1K 12
Who would've thought that two different worlds could mesh and coexist so peacefully... Sequel to The Succubus