SURVIVOR, TEEN WOLF

By makexaxwish

people do terrible things to survive, it's just the way of life and adelaide laskaris has survived the worse... More

ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Three A・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Three B・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ

116 6 0
By makexaxwish

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes..."

Jennifer stood in front of the classroom. "All the tools a writer uses for his story."

Jennifer then noticed a huge tree that was drawn onto a paper that was in Lydia Martin's grasp, which clearly interested her.

"Lydia? I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents." Jennifer comments.

Lydia scoffs, sarcastically commenting. "You and every guy i have dated."

Jennifer became embarrassed. "That's an idiom, by the way."

Jennifer then walked by her, her stopping right behind Adelaide Laskaris, her seeing a little sketchpad in the brunette's hand, her flipping a couple of pages.

"Oh, woah, Adelaide? These a really good, you did these? They seem so real." Jennifer says with an impressed expression.

Adelaide grins, looking at the woman. "That's what i was going for."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"I think i can get to Ethan, i'm pretty sure i can make him talk."

Stiles sighs out. "Now, why'd you wanna go and do something like that?"

"The Druids are emissaries, right? So, what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?" Scott suggests.

Stiles just blinked rapidly, an overwhelmed look on his face. "Okay, first of all, i cannot believe we've gotten to the point where a sentence like, 'what if the darach was an emissary to the alphas' makes sense."

Stiles then deeply breaths out. "By the way, we're going to have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

Scott then frowns. "Like what?"

"Getting to Aiden." Stiles then states.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Aiden, whom looked at his brother, as they were in a classroom, seemed furious about something.

"This whole thing with Danny? Needs to stop." Aiden orders.

Ethan then scoffs, him shrugging. "He's harmless, and–––incase you're forgetting, i think it's Ida that you need to worry about, we both know how you feel about her."

Aiden just stares at him for a while, then comments. "What do you think we're really here to do? We're not actual high school students, we're here to eliminate a threat, not hold hands and pass notes."

"And now we know he's harmless, threat eliminated." Ethan smiles.

Aiden suspiciously stares at him. "You're starting to like him."

"So what?" Ethan shrugs.

"If Deucalion asks you to kill him, would you?" Aiden then asks.

"If Deucalion asks you to kill Ida, would you?" Ethan retorts.

"Just stop seeing Danny, or i'll rip his flesh off and eat it." Aiden ignored his question.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Stiles, who was still talking with Scott about the twins, worried about how they're going to get to talk to Ethan without Aiden hanging around.

Stiles then sighs out. "It's like ever Aiden came back, him and Ethan has never been alone, it's like Aiden never leaves him alone."

Scott's eyes then glanced at Adelaide. "I have an idea."

"Hey, Ida?" Scott whispers to her.

Adelaide then looks at Scott with a smile, but then she sighs out, noticing the look on his face.

Adelaide sighs out. "What?"

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Whilst Scott and Stiles was talking with Ethan, Adelaide was with Aiden.

Adelaide noticed a look on Aiden's face, which clearly confused her. "What?"

"Nothing, i–––uh, i'm just surprised that you wanted to talk to me, since you never spoke to me since-."

"You killed Boyd." Adelaide finished.

Aiden sighs out. "It's not as democratic as it sounds."

"You all are Alphas, couldn't you make your own decision?" Adelaide frowns.

"Even as us being Alphas, we still have to follow orders, you have no idea what we owe them." Aiden says.

Adelaide sighs out with a shrug. "Okay, tell me, i got all day."

Flicker of lights was heard coming from above, making both look up.

Adelaide frowns, noticing how everything changed so fast. "What's that?"

Aiden ferociously growls. "Derek."

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Instead of who Aiden was expecting, it was Cora Hale, both Werewolves fighting with each other.

"Stop! Would the both of you stop?!" Adelaide calls out to them.

Unfortunately–––neither of the Werewolves were listening to her.

Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Ethan Steiner came rushing inside.

Ethan then grabbed a hold of his brother. "Kali gave them until the next Full Moon, you aren't supposed to touch either of them!"

"She came after me." Aiden tries to defend his self.

Ethan then walks Aiden out of the gym.

"What is wrong with you? Seriously!" Macy looks over at the Werewolf.

Cora glares at the teens. "You weren't doing anything, i was doing it for Boyd!"

"We're trying-." Scott was quietly saying.

"And failing! All you are a bunch of teenagers, running around, thinking you can save everyone!" Cora angrily shouts.

Cora then got up, storming out of the gym.

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

That night, during the recital at the high school, Lydia Martin was seen tied up in a room, Jennifer Blake was seen with a cord, pressing it against Lydia's throat, to try and strangle the girl.

That's when Sheriff came rushing in with Adelaide and Macy, a gun in his hands.

"Drop it! Drop it now!" Sheriff bellows.

Jennifer drops the cord, smirking at the Sheriff.

Macy went to untie Lydia, but as she touched the ropes, she pulls back, hissing in pain, Macy then looking at a teary eyed Lydia, then she looked at Adelaide.

"You have to do it." Macy says to Adelaide.

"Just break open the ropes or something, you're the one with super strength here." Adelaide strangely stares at her.

"I-i can't! These things are laced with Vervain!" Macy says frustrated.

Adelaide hums. "Well–––you could've said so."

Adelaide then went to untie Lydia, but then she glanced over and saw Jennifer placing her lips onto the Sheriff, her face twisting in disgust.

Adelaide then scoffs in disgust. "Ew."

But, then–––a dark fog covered the two grown-ups, then disappeared within seconds, as well as them.

Stiles, who was outside, had seen the whole thing, a tear coming down on his face.

"Dad?"

         ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.6K 66
a young blonde huntress moves with her father to a small town in california named 'beacon hills'. where she'll reconnect with the guy she knew as ki...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
363K 8.4K 88
Katherine McCall lived a normal life with a somewhat normal brother and a normal crush on best friend Stiles. It was everything she could keep up wit...
412K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...