π…πˆπ‘π„ & πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ |πŠπ•

By KamTheGreatt

𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ - 𝙃𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 π™Žπ™ƒπ™€ 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™„π™π™€π˜Ώ. Β© 2023 | 𝙆𝙖𝙒𝙏�... More

π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™Žπ™π™„π™‰π™‚...
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™Šπ™‰π™€
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™π™’π™Š
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™π™Šπ™π™
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™Žπ™„π™“
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™Žπ™€π™‘π™€π™‰
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙀𝙉
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™π™Šπ™π™π™π™€π™€π™‰
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™Žπ™„π™“π™π™€π™€π™‰
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - π™Žπ™€π™‘π™€π™‰π™π™€π™€π™‰
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 π™Šπ™‰π™€
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 π™π™’π™Š
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 π™π™Šπ™π™
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 π™Žπ™„π™“
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 π™Žπ™€π™‘π™€π™‰
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙔 π™Šπ™‰π™€

π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ - 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

1.2K 60 17
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐒𝐊𝐘" Skys grandma shouted. sky ignored her and buried her head under her pillow. "sky!" GG shouted again.

sky continued to ignore her. she didn't have the energy to get up. a few seconds later when sky felt herself drifting back to sleep, someone began banging on her door.

sky got up and swung the door open."what??" she asked irritably. "GG been calling you for ...." booka looked at his phone.

"ten minutes." he added. "i'm aware." sky replied as she rubbed her eyes. "so go downstairs..." booka looked at her like she was dumb.

sky ignored him and walked past him. "she said some about your parole officer being here." he pointed out.

"what?!" sky stopped in her tracks. "uh yeah." booka looked around. "i can't go down there." she told.

"why?" booka said getting tired of the conversation. "because ... i smoked before i went to sleep last night and im not sober." she trailed off.

"you know what." booka said before walking away. "Sky!" GG shouted once again.

sky walked downstairs with her head down. "i been hollering your name!" her grandma scolded.

"your parole officer here." she lowered her tone. sky walked into the living room where she seen 𝐌𝐒.𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐘 sitting on the couch.

"long time no see." Brady squinted her eyes as she spoke to sky. "yeah..." sky muttered.

"what happened to your face?" brady worried as she analyzed her eye. Brady looked over at GG for any type of answer.

"i'm just now seeing this." GG said a little shocked. "it's okay i just got into a little altercation the other day." sky said as if it was nothing.

"a little altercation?" Mr.Brady questioned. "you can't afford to get into anymore altercations." her parole officer told.

"it wasn't my fault i promise, it really was self defense." sky pleaded. "you know what? forget it." Brady shook her head.

"i need a urine sample then we can part ways." Brady stood up from the couch. "about that..." sky trailed off.

"are you high? seriously??" Brady said disappointingly. "i didn't know about any of this either." GG muttered.

"i just been through so much the past few weeks and smoking really been a stress relief for me." sky ranted. "that's not an excuse, they are normal ways people cope with stress." she told.

"when was the last time you were sober?" brady questioned.

"..."

sky looked around as she thought "about three weeks ago, i don't really remember."

sky wouldn't lie and say she hadn't picked up a bad habit. she'd gotten high everyday since her and von stopped talking.

to her feeling high was a way for her to distract herself from her feelings and her hanging around Boss Top lately didn't make her bad habit better.

Normally she would smoke every now and then with saniya but since saniya's pregnant she began doing it alone.

she'd find herself smoking 3-7 blunts a day. she didn't think it was a serious problem though everyone smoked right?

"next time i come to check in, you better have gotten yourself together." Brady pointed before walking out the house.

sky sat on the couch. her head in her hands. she was so irritated all she could do was cry.

"what's going on?" GG stood in front of her. sky ignored her not wanting to talk at the moment or lash out at her grandma.

"i'll be back later." sky told. she got up slipped her shoes on grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈𝐌 not making enough money." sky looked over a Boss Top. "what?" his smile faded. "this ain't enough." she told.

"you making like three racks a day relax." Top told. "i'm trynna save and it shouldn't take this long, you making hella and im only making three racks." she argued.

"whatchu saving for anyway." he sat across from her. "i need money put to the side you know ... just incase something happen to me." she shrugged.

"ain't nun gon happen to you." he waved her off. "you never know." sky shrugged. "what's gon happen lil sky?" he gave her a look.

"i'm always in trouble n shit, with the law. i just wanna make sure i got enough to bond myself out if i need to or have enough to get away." she explained.

"smart." he pointed.

"well if you want more money you gon need more product." Boss top told as he got up from the chair. sky watched him with a confused look as he went in the back room and grabbed a box.

he sat back down and slid the box across the table toward sky. sky opened the box and seen it filled to the top with packaged pills.

"and stop spending all ya bread on weed that's where all your money going." he told.

"i can't take all this." she said ignoring his last comment. "uhh and why not." he squinted his eyes.

"where am i supposed to hide all this in my house?" she looked at him like he was crazy. "i don't know, you better get creative." he laughed a little.

before sky could respond a knock was heard from the back door. sky grabbed the box and placed it under the table.

Top went through the kitchen to open the back door. Booka, Muwop, Durk and Von walked in. La and krissy walked in a little after them.

"why you always here?" booka sat next to sky at the table. "i just be tired of sitting in the house." she shrugged.

"yall ain't fucking is y'all?" booka looked between Top and Sky. "fuck outta here." sky jerked her head back.

"that my in law relax." Top placed his hand on bookas shoulder. "in law?" La looked at them confused.

"ya know through von?" he nodded towards von who looked up from his phone. "huh?" von said confused.

"here we go." sky muttered to herself making von glare at her. she looked anywhere but at him.

"why would you leave me?" Heavyn burst throught the door. "you out there kicking it with crack heads n shit." booka waved her off.

"what?" sky laughed.

"she was out there feeding the crack heads chicken nuggets." booka explained while side eyeing heavyn. "what the fuck." sky laughed.

"that's how you get your blessing booka, get right with god." heavyn told while popping him in the head.

"the fuck you looking at?" Heavyn bucked at von. "ill beatcho ass folks gone." von shook his head laughing. "ian laughing punk." she bucked again.

"stop this." krissy laughed as heavyn picked with him. "the fuck you think you is leaving my good sis for a bitch who serve in the army." heavyn shook her head.

"why?" sky rolled her eyes at heavyn.

"i'm sorry but i just seen what the bitch look like and she ain't fucking with you on your worse day." heavyn said aloud making everyone laugh but sky and von.

"she ain't even ugly you just be talking." von waved her off. sky looked down at her lap feeling herself getting emotional.

"she ain't THAT cute either." heavyn pointed out. "kema not ugly." durk added. "and who the fuck asked you?" heavyn clapped back.

"sky look better!" krissy pointed out. "shhh stay out of it." La hushed her as they all began going back and forth.

"but do she fuck good? that's the real question." heavyn said over all the arguing. "i'm dead." booka laughed.

"hell yeah her shit be-" von was cut off. "imma see you tomorrow alright?" Sky spoke to Top as she got up from her seat.

everybody grew silent as they watched her get up. they all had forgot sky was in the room. she grabbed her box and walked out the door not saying goodbye to anybody.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝐒𝐊𝐘 stood in front of her mirror. she had just gotten out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel.

she dropped some of her eyedrops in her wounded eye. blinking as the solution touched her eye ball.

she dropped her head for a moment feeling her self getting emotional again. "why me?" she whispered to herself.

"god you know i'd never question you but why me why now?" she asked no one in particular.

"i loved him you know? i still do. i'd do anything for him." she muttered as a tear fell onto her counter.

she lifted her head back up and stared at her reflection. she used the back of her hand to wipe her tears off her face.

she walked into her room and slipped her night clothes on. she grabbed her weed tray and rolled up what she counted to be her ninth blunt for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 32.6K 51
in which peace is met with chaos. STARTED: march 8th,2022 ENDED:april 28th,2022 cover by: @miafrmdawic
14.8K 601 18
π˜‰π˜’π˜£π˜Ί 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘀𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘢? 𝘎𝘳𝘒𝘯π˜₯𝘴𝘰𝘯...
1.2K 47 8
"π’»π“Šπ’Έπ“€ 𝒹ℯ𝓂 ℴ𝓉𝒽𝒢 π’½β„΄β„―π“ˆ π“‚π’ΆοΌŒ π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ 𝓂ℯ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žβ„΄π“Š 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ𝓋𝒢"