Selfish Love

Od DiamondKulture

College life of Five students isn't all that it seems. To ordinary people they're just your regular college s... Více

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaoter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 30

25 1 1
Od DiamondKulture

Jordan

I never ever thought Andre and Judy would actually end up together, even after hearing about their engagement, I highly doubted they'd end up together, especially knowing Judy and I had a little situation going.

But for the past weeks since we had that little fall out, neither of us has spoken to each other, and I don't know why but I keep hanging around Jack more often.

Maybe I'm doing it to spite Judy, or maybe it's just something that's bound to happen.
And now she and Andre have been going around playing couple, it's not supposed to bother me but it is.

Andre is my friend and I'm not even supposed to feel threatened or envious of him over Judy, even though I know Judy and i already had something going on before Andre.

That night she peeked into the room Jack and i were in, I didn't even know what I was thinking when I looked her dead in the eyes and didn't stop, I knew it would hurt her but I just didn't care or maybe I didn't wanna care.

I'm not a fool, I know Judy likes me, more than she let's on but I already made it clear that I can't give her what she wants.
A relationship and all that rosy shit.
I already have something going with Jack and personally I don't wanna ruin it.

No one would ever understand our dynamic, just us.
He gets me more than anyone ever does.
He doesn't freak out when he wakes up and find me in his bed as a guy, not like other people I've been with, especially girls.

Most of them when they wake up the morning after sex and find me as girl in their beds, they freak out and look at me like I'm some kind of freak.

I remember the first time Jack realized that I had powers and my powers had something to do with being bi gender, I never expected him to react the way he did.
I was used to people giving me weird looks and distateful stares, but Jack didn't do any of that, he was so cool with it and even told me that he didn't mind if I was a goat or a cat, that so long as I was always me, he liked me like that.

Most people will see Jack as a dick but he's not that to me.
He's quite different around me.
With him i feel safe and I can be myself.

And before you ask, no he's not gay, he's very much attracted to only girls, I'm actually the one with sexuality problem.

I mean I've been with guys and girls but I still can't decide which I prefer more, I like Jack, a lot but I'm attracted to Judy.
I can't even explain it.
It's like I want her but I don't want her, it's all so confusing to me.
There's this thing about her that always has me wanting more.

When we had that fall out weeks ago, I promised myself that I will stop whatever it is we were doing, because I didn't want to keep doing that if I can't give her what she wants.
But here I am again on my way to her dorm room, just days after she and Andre came out officially together.

I want her in ways I've never wanted anyone before, guy or girl.
Not even Jack.
There's a reason why I'm still with Jack after this long, it's because he likes me for me and doesn't judge.
But Judy I can't pinpoint why I so badly wanna be with her, or why since few days ago whenever I see her with Andre I get pissed off and angry, or why I'm trying so hard to get her attention and make her jealous.

I don't have a reason why I want Judy, I just know that I do.
And I know she's not comfortable whenever I turn into a girl around her, but what she doesn't understand is that it's still me, I just have a pair of boob, different haircut and a vagina, I'm still Jordan regardless of whoever I choose to change into.

I stop in front of her door, contemplating if I should knock or just go in, the door is not locked which means she's home.
But what if i walk in and Andre's in there, or Adrianna.

I just breathe out before turning the knob and going inside, the room is empty, her bed is made, the room is looking neat and poise, typical Judy.

I walk towards the bed and sit on it, I can hear the shower in the bathroom, which means she's in there.
I pick up the baseball on the side of her bed and examine it before throwing it up and catching it.

I'm still asking myself why the fuck I'm here, and why does her being with Andre bother me so much, I can't give her what Andre is giving her.

The door to the bathroom opens and she steps out, my eyes trail from her perfect legs, that are dripping with water, up to her thighs and her towel comes into view, before her chest and face.

Her eyes widen and her lips part slightly, I miss those lips around my cock, I clear my throat not knowing what to say.

I came here to talk to her but now that she's in front of me I can't find the right words, I swallow still staring at her, say something Jordan.

I've never been one to be nervous around anybody, but here I am with my brain completely fried and unable to form out a few sentences, I'm not high so why the fuck am I suddenly dumb as fuck?

"How did you get in here"? She whispered looking between me and the door

"The door was unlocked" I muttered still looking at her, parts of her body is dripping water, she hasn't moved from her spot and I'm itching to have her on the bed already.
Focus Jordan.

"So? You don't just go into people's rooms because their doors are not locked" she sasses and I just smiled, I missed that about her.

I think that was why we were at each other's necks for so long, she is the only one that can give me a sarcastic come back in seconds, she doesn't let me talk to her the way I want.
She has this fire in her that I so badly want to quench but deep down I want it to consume me too.

"So you and Andre huh"? I mutter looking back at the baseball, totally ignoring her questions, I look up and she has her nose scrunched up in annoyance and her ears red, one sign she's getting irritated.
I may not have liked her over the years, hell I'm not even sure I like her now, but I've come to notice a lot of things about her, little things I never thought I'd notice about someone, especially not Judy.

"And i thought you didn't care" she retorted and I stood up and dropped the baseball on the table before looking at her again.

"I don't" I rush out trying to hide the fact that I'm lying, of course I do care, if I didn't care I wouldn't be here, not that I care about her though, I just don't like the idea of Andre being with her, he gets to touch her, have sex with her, make her laugh and do all those things she wanted me to do to her

I clench my jaw, kissing my teeth still looking at her, watching her every move, she had moved from the bathroom door, to her vanity mirror.

"Then why are you here? If you don't care why are you here"? She snapped and I sighed out thinking of a perfect excuse to give but finding none.
She was now facing me folding her hands in front of her chest, making her towel to rise up a bit, giving me a good view of her thighs, I swallowed hard and moved my eyes back to her face

"Because I miss you" I mutter taking a step closer to her, she put her hands up to stop me

"Don't" she snapped

"Why? Because you have Andre now and he's the perfect boyfriend"? I asked taking another step close to her, I let my fingers trail her hands, thinking she'd move away but she just stands there watching me, I'm watching her every move even to the slight bob of her throat as she swallows hard.

My fingers move up until they get to her arm and I hold it before moving closer, our faces are mere inches apart, I can feel her breath on my face and I can smell her, she doesn't smell any different than she always does, I inhale and our nose touch, a few more inches and my lips will be on hers

"What are you doing"? She whispers her voice coming out shaky, I smirk because I know I affect her, my other hands goes around her waist and I hold it tight.

"You tell me, what do you think I want to do" I mutter looking at her lips, she bits the lower one making me swallow trying so hard to control myself

"What about Andre"? She whispers looking at my eyes, then my lips, I just smile before pulling her closer

"He's not here" I mutter before finally losing it and crashing my lips on hers, I suck on her lower lip, the one she likes to bite, my tongue enters into her mouth and I taste her, closing my eyes and savouring her sweet taste.

I didn't realize how much I'd missed her until now.
My hand go down and grab her perfect ass, squeezing it.

I turn us both around with her back to the bed and me facing the bed, I lead us both to the bed and let her back hit it as I hover over her, my right leg in between her thighs.

My hands untie her towel and I grab her breasts and massage it, she gasps and moans out, I start leaving open mouthed kisses along her back before my mouth gets to her breast and I start sucking and nibbing on it.

Her hands wrap around my body as she starts breathing hard and writhing in pleasure.

Fuck I've missed tasting her like this, I slip my hands under and massage her pussy, she tries to close her legs but I don't let her

I start massaging and flicking her clit, she shuts her eyes and tried to pry my hand away, not so soon princess.

Hmmmm

😁😁😁
Steamy

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

79.3K 1.2K 22
I thought that my best friend and boyfriend was just an ordinary guy from the day we started dating in 8th grade. But now I'm not so sure. He forgot...
941 197 18
Sarah is an ordinary working girl she lives with her friend and wants to have a peaceful life Paul is Sarah's boss her worst enemy and her ex bestest...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
13.9K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...