Kiss Me ~ A Thomas Brodie San...

By warriors768

More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

10.4K 234 107
By warriors768

I stay up late the night before Thomas and I go up to our secluded vaction spot in the mountains.

Thomas told me that he had a plan on how to avoid the paparazzi and their cameras. I hope it worked.

I had packed all that I needed, and now I was just day dreaming. I had dropped Lulu off at the pet hotel, so it felt kind of lonely.

I wonder what's going to happen there. A whole week, just me and Thomas.

My face gets red as I start to think of all the possible things that could happen. The touching and the kissing and all that lovely stuff.

The incident with the paparazzi felt far away now, I had almost forgotten about it. Almost.

*****

The next day, Thomas is driving us up and into the mountains. I could barely contain my excitement. And I could tell by the sparkle in his eyes that he was excited too.

It took a couple of hours, but finally, Thomas parked the car beside a log cabin, parking it in a way so that no one would see it. We both step out, and I grin at the log cabin. It was so cute looking.

"Let's go inside, come on." Thomas takes my hand and pulls me inside. When we walk in, we come into a cozy living room, with a fireplace, a couch, a cushiony chair, a coffee table, some beautiful paintings on the wall, and on the mantle, a flat screen TV. By the fireplace it had all the tools, and as I see the fire poker, I turn away, and leave the room quickly.

The rest of the cabin was very nice, and it felt kind of like a home away from home.

The only thing that bothered me was that fire poker...

"So, what do you think Kylie?" Thomas asks.

I grin at him. "It's so pretty! It's perfect Thomas." I stand on my toes and kiss his lips.

Should I tell him it's bothering me?...

"It's cold, I'll go turn on the heater and start a fire. You go ahead and get comfortable."

"All right." I bring my stuff into our room, hang up some of my clothes in the closet. Then I go to the bathroom and start to put away my brush when I notice something laying on the counter.

Is that a...???

Oh gosh it is!

On the bathroom counter was a package of condoms. A whole box!

Oh my goodness, this is extremely awkward.

With my face red, I quickly run out of the bathroom and to the living room where Thomas was making a fire.

When I walk in, Thomas turns around witn the fire poker, the tip burning bright orange.

Oh no. Please, no!

It's alright, it's okay!  I try to tell myself, but it didn't work.

Tears come to my eyes, and I start to back away.

"Kylie? What's wrong?" Thomas started to walk over to me, the fire poker still in his hand.

"No! Stop! Please don't. I'm sorry, I'll do what you want, just please don't stab me again!" Tears were now streaming down my face as I remember the pain from the dumb burning hot fire poker. I felt like I was glued to the ground. I tried to turn and run, by I couldn't move.

Is he going to hurt me too?

Thomas looks at the fire poker, then back at me. His eyes widen as he realizes what's going on, and he quickly puts the poker down. He hurries over towards me, and as he reaches his hands out to hug me, I flinch.

"Don't hit me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I say.

Thomas puts his hands to his sides. "Kylie. It's alright, it's just me. It's Thomas, no body else. I was building a fire, Snowflake, I'm not going to hurt you. It's okay, you're okay." His voice is smooth as silk. It relaxes me.

I feel like falling down. And I almost do, but Thomas is there to catch me. He sits down on the couch and takes me into his lap.

"Shhhh, it's alright." Thomas cups my cheeks. Then he gently holds my head to his chest, his arm wrapped around me now, and slowly rocks me from side to side.

I grab his shirt into my fists, and I cry. I cry for a long time, and Thomas doesn't mind. Thomas comforts me. I've cried so much in front of him, he probably thinks I'm a baby. It feels so good to cry though.

I cry until I can't cry anymore. I must look like a complete mess now, I've never cried this much and this hard in front of him. I don't want him to see my face.

I try to hide my face and get up, but Thomas won't let me up.

"Hey, look at me please." For a while, I don't. But then finally, I do look up at him, red face, puffy eyes and all.

Thomas wipes away some stray tears, then he pushes a couple of strands of hair behind my ear.

"It's okay." He says to me. "Nobody is going to hurt you, especially not me. Okay?"

I nod, looking away.

"I'm sorry I cry so much in front of you. I'm sorry I act like a baby." I hiccup.

"Don't apologize for crying and feeling sad. It's natural. It's something everybody does. And you have a good reason for it. And even if you didn't, I would never think you were a baby for crying so much. It happens. Don't apologize, everything is fine."

I take a deep breath and look into his brown eyes again. "Thank you..."

Thomas leans down and kisses me softly.

"How are you feeling now?" He asks after a while of silence.

"A bit better." I answer.

"Just a bit? Well, how can I make you feel more better?" He asks.

I think. Half joking, half serious, I say, "Some kisses would help I think."

Thomas grins at me. "I can give you some kisses." He pulls me into a sitting position so that now I'm sitting on his lap, and he presses his lips against mine.

I melt into him, press myself close to him.

Thomas cups the back of my neck and wraps an arm around me. I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes.

I felt so safe and warm. I knew he would protect me. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I wasn't totally sure of it before, but I was now.

He moves his lips to my cheek, then my jaw line. Then down to my neck, where he gently sucks on it. I lean my head back and let out a soft moan. I fist my hand in his hair now.

"Thomas..."

Thomas kisses my neck more, soft, wet, little kisses. His tongue gently caresses my skin. It was lovely.

Reluctantly, Thomas pulls away. His eyes are full of fire.

"I can't go on. If I do, I know I won't be able..." He lets out a deep breath.

I nod. I press my forehead against his. "Thank you Thomas. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Kylie." He holds me for a while.

I let out a yawn.

"Kylie, let's go to sleep. We can explore tomorrow, okay?" He says.

I nod. "Alright."

We both go into our bedroom. Thomas goes in to change first, and I soon hear a gasp.

That's when I remember what was on the counter...

His voice comes from inside the bathroom. "Well, this is interesting... Kylie, did you put these here?"

My face goes red. "What do you mean? Why would I put those there. That's weird..."

Thomas laughs. He walks out of the door with just his boxers and a T-shirt on. "I know you didn't, I just think it's so cute when you get all red like that.

I roll my eyes, and he walks over and kisses my cheek.

"Go get changed, beautiful. I want to sleep with you."

I go into the bathroom and change, then I lay down beside Thomas. He claps, and the lights turned off.

"I was wondering why there were no light switches..." I say.

He laughs again. "Are you alright, Snowflake?" I felt him take my hand and squeeze it.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I whisper back.

"Good." He says. "Now sleep. I'll be right here."

I snuggle up to him and, still holding hands, fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 109 21
Go fun yourself with...Thomas Brodie Sangster!
9.1K 225 38
When Megan finds herself in a small café in New York, a tall blonde haired man with a thick British accent bumps into her. To her surprise it's Thoma...
77.5K 3.2K 33
Emmalyn Taylor, a 24 year old airman for the United States Air Force, meets a man who calls himself Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Quickly after meeting, th...
24.7K 784 44
A voice actress with her first gig in London. That's what's happening. Nothing extraordinary. That is, until you bump into Thomas Brodie Sangster. Wi...