Tashan: The Cross Sword Love

Por An_Introvert_writes

Ruhanika, the intelligent, beautiful, cute, and wealthy architect with those mesmerizing brown eyes, finds he... Más

FRONT MATERIAL
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
SIDE CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15

CHAPTER- 1

206 53 26
Por An_Introvert_writes

:AUTHOR'S POV:

Amrita comes to wake up Ruhanika in her room.

As she has a presentation to show in the meeting with Rai chands.

Amrita says "Baccha uth it's 7 o'clock, you have meeting at 9 remember?!."
Anvi enters in Ruhanika's room.
She has come to pick up Ruhanika for the meeting.

After lots of try..

Amrita says irritating to Anvi "Beta isko utha, Roz ka he ye iska."
Anvi replies "Don't Worry aunt
me uthati hu.
To which Amrita replies "haye ye hi
meri acchi bacchi hai."

Stretching her arms and moaning Ruhanika says "isko kai kaam nhi he kya?." opens her eyes and says "Subah Subah mere ghar aa jaati hai."

Amrita stretching her eyes towards ruhanika and says "beta, she is way better than you usne Subah 6:00 Baje guest ko attend kiya tha."

Anvi shows eyes to ruhanika and hums "hmmm."

Finally ruhanika gets up and while she was taking her bathrob and towel Amrita interrupts "Did you made the presentation."

To which Avni replies "haan aunty kaam ki toh hai ladki pakki hai."

"kal raat bhar main presentation hi banaa rahi thi, pta hai." Ruhanika interrupts.

Amrita says to Anvi "beta, isko ready Karva ke office Le Aana main office ke liye nikal rahi, I am getting late" And Amrita lefts.

Ruhanika after trying the 5th outfit asks Avni "Ani, so.. how do I look?" Turning towards Anvi from the mirror.

To which Anvi replies "So beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow and chuckles.

Ruhanika

Anvi

Then, Anvi requests Ruhanika "Ro chal..it's already 8:05 and meeting has to be started at 9 o'clock."

Anvi continues "aur.. preparations before meeting also I only have to do since I am the manager na."

Ruhanika says in Hurry while carrying the laptop " Ha..ha hogaya chal."

Anvi orders ruhanika while going downstairs "Ro, I will drive the car and you will re checkthe presentation okay?!."

"Fiinnee!!" Ruhanika reply.

After 10 minutes
In the car..

Anvi says while focusing on the road "Ro, you should behave also like a CEO."
Ruhanika chuckles and says while focuses on the laptop "Achcha..and how can I do that?"

Anvi replies in a harsh tone "By being punctual darling."

Anvi reminds herself and Ruhanika "We have to greet the guest first then, I have to check the arrangements then..oh no!"

Ruhanika asks "Ani, what happened?!" to Anvi.

Anvi interrupts her and orders her "Quickly, call Gupta uncle and put him on speaker!"

Ruhanika obeys her and says "Here!"

Anvi start talking on the phone "Uncle, aapne guest ke liye breakfast serve kar diya tha na?"

To which she gets a reply "Haan beta ji kar diya tha."

Anvi exhaled in relief and says "Thank you, uncle..bye!"

After 10 minutes

Anvi says while focusing on the road "Here we are, chal."

Ruhanika whispers while looking at the office building "Hmm..my dad's place." and sighs.

Ruhanika again says a little aloud "My place."

Anvi moved forward from Ruhanika and while climbing the stairs she remembers ruhanika is not with her.

She turns around and shocks to see Ruhanika standing outside the office.

Anvi goes to Ruhanika back and says "Move your legs bitch..we are getting late the meeting has to be started at 9 o'clock only 15 minutes left." And gives her a small slap on her arm.

Ruhanika comes back to her senses and says "Yeah..yeah sorry!"

As they were going to enter the meeting room Amrita crosses them and asks "All set guys!..firstly calm down yourselves.

Anvi and ruhanika blows out a deep breath.

"Good" Amrita smiles.

"Now go inside the room." Amrita says while showing her eyes towards the meeting room.

After 2 hours

Ruhanika and Anvi comes outside the meeting room with the Raichands.

After hearing the guests are out from the meeting room.

Amrita comes out offer cabin and greets Mr. Raichand.

"Your both the girls are amazing." says Mr Raichand and smiles

"You got the deal." says Mr Raichand while shaking hands with Amrita and lefts.

Ruhanika and Anvi smiles at each other.

In cafeteria

Cafeteria

Anvi asks Ruhanika "Ab evening mein kahan jana hai?!"

"Shopping?" Ruhanika says and takes a big bite of a sandwich.

"You know..I was super hungry!" gulping that Big Bite ruhanika says.

"Yeah! I can see that." says Anvi looking at Ruhanika.

Ruhanika steers at her and makes a pouted face.

"Don't you make that face!" Anvi says getting cringed at Ruhanika.

Ruhanika chuckles "Ani, I also find it cringe don't know why other girls find it cute."

Anvi says "Ha..fir shaam ko shopping hi Chalte Hain." finishing our last bite of sandwich.

Ruhanika receive a call "Hello!"

Ruhanika waits for a while and says "Achcha, so you are coming?..come fast!"

Call ends.

"Kaun tha?" asks Anvi and continuous "array office Chalte Hain..aunty ko koi kam Hoga dekhte hain." While cleaning her hands with the tissue paper.

"Oye, wo aa raha hai." Ruhanika says blushingly.

"Abe yaar!!" Anvi says cringing out.

"Main ja rahi hun!!" Anvi says standing up from her chair.

Ruhanika requests Anvi "Array..please baith na..please please."

Anvi sits on her chair getting cringed out.

"Haye meri jaan." ruhanika smirks.

Anvi smiles sarcasm ly and orders Ruhanika "Shut up."

...

--×--

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay guys so this was the chapter- 1 hope you all like it. If did then please like it and tell your experience.😊
1) Also tell me do you like to watch memes?🤔
2) Any guesses who is going to join them?🤔
3) whose arrival is making Anvi so cringed out?🤔

Answer in comment section!!

Second chapter will be published on next Monday (one week later).👍

Also guys I know you all will find me Lil boring but I am not that good enough in setting conversations I am super extreme level introvert. Believe me guys I am trying really hard to interact with you all.❤️

Guys I know the chapter was very short but I will try very hard in the next chapter!

Just in case if I ruined your mood.

A meme for you..

--×--

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
284K 18.4K 34
Anusha Kapoor, 25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, c...
89.4K 5.8K 36
This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relationship or bond is not more than a contract...
1M 39.6K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...