FALCON UNIVERSITY (Book 1) "H...

By walangmagawa1210

More

FALCON UNIVERSITY (Book 1)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 15 part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20 a
Chapter 20b
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 FINAL!!!

Prologue

221K 2.8K 152
By walangmagawa1210

Dyllan

AN... VERY VERY SLOW ANG UPDATES NITO. So kung ayaw nyong mabitin. better for you to let me finish the story before you read it... talagang mabibitin lang kayo.... 

Well anyway.... let's just enjoy this.... me - for writing what's on my mind and you- for reading it! 

I’m Dyllan Mitchell Thompson. Half British and Half Filipino. I belong to one of the prominent families is England but unfortunately an outcast. Simply because, my mom is a Filipina and the Thompson Family has nothing to do with her. It really bothered me at first especially during my childhood years. My Big Brother and I were constantly bullied by my cousins, until the time that my mom can no longer tolerate the mistreatment and my dad’s lack of backbone to defend us against his family, she decided to move back in the Philippines till the time comes when my dad is ready to defend us from his family and be proud of us.

That was 9 years ago.

Until now, my parents relationship is still left hanging… sunod-sunuran pa rin ng pamilya si Daddy although hindi pa rin magawang mag-divorce ng parents ko. My Dad visits us every now and then and supports us all the way, but still my family remains broken.

When we moved in the Philippines I met a wonderful girl.

Grade 4 ako non sa isang International  School sa Manila. I was such a grouchy kid at that time. You can’t blame me for my actions, dahil galit ako sa mundo non. Galit ako kay Daddy at sa pamilya nya, dahil feeling ko, pinabayaan lang nya kami. Galit ako dahil hinayaan lang nyang itapon kami sa Pilipinas. At that time, I hated everybody , and you can really say that I really acted like a spoiled child. Pinagsisihan ko na lahat ang mga pinagkikikilos ko non ng dahil lang sa isang babae na binago ang pananaw ko sa buhay. Her name is Chloe Vega. Pretty but plump girl… Kahit na napaka sungit ko, she never tires of giving me her most beautiful smile everyday. She is always so cheerful but she is also so sickly. Hindi lumalampas ang isang linggo na hindi sya uma-absent. Mabuti na lang at matalino sya kaya hindi sya nahihirapang mag-cope up sa mga lessons… hanggang naging grade 6 kami, seatmates pa rin kami. Masungit pa rin ako non at sya naman ay very cheerful pa rin, until one time during recess. I  was in my favorite spot behind 1 of the buildings under a tree. Nananahimik ako non when somebody called me. I still don’t have any friends at that time, dahil nga napakasama ng ugali ko, magsasalita pa lang ang kausap ko, binubulyawan ko na. So you can say that I was a total jerk at that time.

Napatingin ako sa nagsalita, Si Chloe.

“Hey, we’re partners in our science project, hanggang ngayon hindi pa natin pinag-uusapan ang gagawin natin.”

“Gawin mo na lang mag-isa mo! I don’t have time for any of those stupid projects!”

Napailing sya at umupo sa tabi ko.

“Projects are not stupid. Hindi naman tayo makakagraduate kapag hindi natin ginawa yon. We have to do it as a team.”

“who cares about graduating. I don ‘t even care if I flunk!”

Tahimik sya.. pero hindi pa rin sya umaalis sa tabi ko.

“Get Lost!” I shouted.

She shook her head.

“Not until we agreed to make the project. It’s also for your own good you know.”

“I said get lost!”

She shook her head again. “No! You know, you should get out of your shell! There are better things in life! Matalino ka naman e, hindi ka lang nag-aaral!”

“E ano ngayon!” Tumayo ako. Dahil ginalit nya ako, Kinuha ko yung dala-dala nyang mga papel at pinagpupunit ko sa harap nya.

“What are doing! That’s our project!” Galit na sabi nya at tumayo din!

“That’s what you get for bothering me!”

“I’m not bothering you, I’m trying to make you work with me! Like a real partner!”

“Well you don’t need me! Nobody does!!!!! And don’t you dare pretend being my friend! I’m nobody’s friend!”

“I want to be your friend. You just have to open up a bit and stop being so selfish!” hinawakan nya ang kamay ko.

I retreated my hand and push her away. Tumalikod ako at galit na umalis…

“Wait! Wait……… Dyllan…….. wait….. help….. me….. I …. Can’t ……………. Can’t  …………… breath…… “

What? Tumalikod ako at nagulat ako sa nakita ko, nakaluhod si Chloe at hawak hawak nya ang kanyang dibdib, putlang pulta ang mukha nya na para bang hindi makahinga.

Natakot ako at tumakbo sa kinalalagyan nya…

“Chloe…. What’s happening?  “

“Can’t ….. Breath… call my …. Mom… speed….. dial…. 1. “ Tinuturo nya yung bulsa nya kung saan nakalagay yung cell phone…

Dali-dali kong kinuha at pinindot yung 1. After 3 rings, sumagot ang isang babae, her mom.

“Chloe?”

“Chloe can’t breath… please come immediately!”

“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED!”

“I don’t know ma’am, but please hurry..”

“I;m on my way, take her to the clinic now. They will know what to do.”

“Yes ma’am”

Ibinalik ko sa bulsa ni Chloe yung cell phone nya.

“C’mon Chloe… stay with me ok… I’m going to take you to the clinic right now… “

Tumango sya. I put her arms over my shoulder and half carried her across the campus to the clinic. I’m really worried for she is sooo pale and she’s really having a hard time breathing.

“hey… chloe… have I told you that you really look pretty?” I said trying to make her smile just a bit… but she just snorted. “Not just pretty but nice too. I’m really sorry back there… just be ok… I promise that I’ll be a better friend… that is… if you still want me to be friends with you.” I kept on talking, hoping that she will resposnd.. but she’s having a really hard time… and I get really worried.

Nung dumating kami sa clinic, as if yung staff ay inaabangan na kami. Maybe Chloe’s mom called them. They took Chloe and lied her in bed.

“What’s the matter with her?”I asked anxiously. “Will she be alright?”

Hindi ako pinapansin ng mga nurse.

“TELL ME! WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH HER!” parang noon lang nila ako napansin. Lumapit sa kin yung 1 nurse.

“She’ll be alright, the ambulance is on its way together with her mom. So don’t worry. Now go back to class. ” She said trying to smile, but her eyes betrayed her and she looks scared..

“No, this is all my fault.  I want to be with her just to make sure she’s alright.”

“Your presence here will not make a difference. Now go back to class” She said

“But…. “ hindi na nya ako pinatapos magsalita. She pulled me out of the clinic and when I was outside, she locked the door behind.

For 1 week wala akong naging balita kay Chloe, even the teachers never had any news. Hindi ko rin naman alam ang cellphone number nya at ayaw din ibigay ng registrar. Then one morning when I was getting my books from my locker, somebody poked me. Iniling-iling ko ang ulo ko, dahil alam naman ng lahat ng estudyante na hindi ko gusto ang iniistorbo ako. Hindi ko pinansin, pero makulit! Kinalabit na naman ako. Tumalikod akong bigla…

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!”

Pero biglang nawala ang inis ko ng makita ko ang babaeng nakangiti sa kin…

“Masungit ka pa rin…. Hmmmp… “ she said while pouting…

Napatulala na lang ako…

“Paki sara lang ang bibig baka tumulo ang laway mo… hihihihihi… ano ka ba?!”

“You’re alright..”

“Of course I am… It’s just one of my asthma attacks… no big deal… “

Kumunot ang noo ko..

“No big deal? I thought you’re going to die that day!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll still be sticking around… so how’s the project going?“ she said as we walk side by side going to class.

We’ve been inseparable since that day. We’ve become best of friends. And all thanks to her, I viewed my life differently. She taught me how lucky I am to still have a family, kahit hindi buo ang pamilya ko, I learned to appreciate and understand them. She gave me a whole new view in my life and I learn to make the most out of it. Pinakita nya rin sa kin na hindi dapat sayangin ang buhay, to make the most out of it because we are the makers of our destiny and it’s a matter of choice if we we’re going to be successful or live the rest of my life as a failure…

From then on, I studied hard. My dad’s family expected me to be a failure. I don’t want my dad’s family to have a field day about it. I am going to prove them wrong! I am going to make something out of myself.

That is all thanks to Chloe because she had brought out the best in me.

Over the years, we became closer to each other. Kung tutuosin parang kami na nga, without the formalities. Mag-MU na nga kami.

 Her appearance changed from a chubby little girl to a beautiful young woman. Gone are the fats and braces and now, she is one of the hottest girls in school. Hindi ko rin namalayan na Unti- unti na pala akong nahulog sa kanya…

During our Junior year, hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko. I have to tell her how I feel, kung hindi baka sumabog na lang ang dibdib ko. I am also positive that she also likes me. Hindi naman nya iyon sinasabi, but action speaks louder than words.

The night of our prom, I took her to the pool area of the Hotel. Tapos na non ang party, we were just fooling around with each other.

Looking at her, saying beautiful is an understatement. She is really very stunning. With her long wavy hair styled up to the back of her waist. Her pink gown just hanged above her knees. She’s perfect.

“hey, why are you looking at me like that? Ano ka ba,, na-co-concious ako a!”  sabi nya sabay palo sa dibdib ko…

“You’re really worth looking at… “ I said smiling…

“Save that to your adoring fans… bolero!“ she said joking.

“You mean those girls na kung makasigaw, daig pa ang mga tumitilaok na manok?”

Natawa sya… I really love to hear her laugh, It’s sounds so melodious. I smiled to myself.

“Kung makalait ka talaga. Wagas na wagas. Mabuti nga at may mga cheering squad ka kapag naglalaro ka ng basketball. Nakakatulong din yun para manalo kayo. At para mainspire ka lalong maglaro.”

“I only need you to inspire me… “

She looked at me in disbelief… “ ang weird mo ngayon a…. alika na nga balik na nga tayo sa loob. Baka nandyan na ang sundo ko.” Tumayo sya sa kinauupuan namin pero mabilis na kinuha ko ang kamay nya at napahinto sya…

“Chloe… “ I said softly “… Tell me I’m not the only one whose feeling like this.  Tell me that I’m not the only one who feels so good and so happy whenever we’re together… “

Napatigil sya.. parang hindi nya alam ang sasabihin nya.

Tumayo ako and and drew myself closer to her… I cupped her head with my hands… and forced her to look at me…

“They told me that the eyes are the windows to the soul… Will your eyes tell me that you like me too?”

Her jaw drops…. But nothing came out of her mouth…. Napailing sya…

“No… no.. no… Dyllan… you got it all wrong… “ Sabi nya habang pinipilit nyang kumawala sa kin, ipinikit nya ang mga mata nya…

“Look at me please…. Tell me that what I see in your eyes are true… “ pero hindi pa rin sya dumilat…

“NO!” she shouted, she forcefully yanked my hands away from her. “I don’t like you that way.. I like you as a friend!”

“That’s not what I saw!”

“Don’t do this! I… can’t…. we …can’t… “ lumayo sya sa akin… hinawakan nya ang dibdib nya… “I have to go.”

“Why are you denying what you are feeling! For years… we know how we feel for each other…. “ galit na sabi ko! “Are you just leading me on just to drop me like this? Have you deliberately giving me those wrong signals?” I know I’m not thinking straight right now….

Umuling-iling sya… yumuko sya.. hawak pa rin ang dibdib nya… “No…… Dyllan…. But… I’m sorry…… but we can’t… “ tumingin sya sa kin, her eyes full of unshed tears… betraying her… I was so hurt… I don’t understand her…

“Don’t crush me like this Chloe…. “

I can't believe it! after she build me up from the ashes, she's just dropping me, just like that!

“I don’t have a choice……. I have to go….. I’m sorry… “ she said out of breath…. I saw pain in her face….

Tumalikod sya sa kin at nagmamadali syang umalis…. Wala na akong nagawa kung di tanawin na lang sya. Hanggang sa unti-unti na syang nawala sa paningin ko.

I never knew that that is the last time I ever saw her.

Continue Reading