Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 9 :
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 21 :
Part 22 :
part 23 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

part 20 :

2.6K 167 21
By Jiang_yanli857

Don't like , don't read ....
No negative comments kindly..

__________________________________

Next morning , Wangji woke up as sunlight was falling on his face disturbing his sleep.

Wangji tried to get up but couldn't as he felt a heavy weight on his chest . And he saw the most beautiful person lying on his chest .

Wangji got shocked as he felt that he and Wei ying both are naked .

Wangji started remembering what happened yesterday. Wangji's ears and neck turned red . He was again getting hard as Wei ying was moving in his sleep .

Wei ying was trying to lie comfortably on wangji's chest but he didnt knew how he is effecting wangji .

Wangji was getting hard. He tried to remove Wei ying from his top but Wei ying wasn't ready to let him go instead he was holding wangji more tight . Wei ying's body was still hot , means he's still in his heat .

Wangji said , "Wei ying ! Get off me".

Wei ying started rubbing his lips on Wangji's chest . Wei ying took wangji's nipple in his mouth and started sucking it . wangji was feeling that he'll loose control anytime.....he clenched his fists .

Wei Ying was now sucking other nipple of wangji . wangji have had enough . he flipped Wei ying and came on top of him .

Wei ying opened his eyes and looked at Wangji who's eyes were golden bright . Wei ying smiled and pulled wangji towards himself by holding his neck And pressed wangji's lips on his own .

Wangji started kissing Wei ying passionately. His hands were roaming on Wei ying's body . Wei ying was moaning in wangji's mouth .

Wangji started kissing on Wei ying's whole body . Wei ying was moaning and demanding for more . heat was increasing In his body. Wangji was also feeling hot . his dick was hard.

Wangji sat between Wei ying's legs and pushed his dick into Wei ying's hole in one go. Wei ying moaned loudly . wangji started thrusting in and out of Wei ying . Wei ying was moaning with LAN Zhan's name .

After 4 rounds they stopped . wangji lied on top of Wei ying without separating from Wei ying. Wei ying tightly hugged lan Zhan and closed his eyes .

Lan Zhan Was breathing heavily to calm himself .

---------

For the whole day wangji and Wei ying didnt came out of their room . Qiren asked many times 'what has happened to wangji and wei ying? Why aren't they coming out of their room?'

Xichen didnt had the courage to say what wangji and Wei ying are doing. Fengmian and Cheng was Also asking about Wei ying as they were about to leave and wanted to meet Wei ying before leaving .

Also Boushan saren had sent trainer for Wei ying who'd teach Wei ying how to use his powers , how to control his power , how to control his dragon etc.

Xichen finally said , "Wangji and wuxian are spending their heat and rut together".

Hearing this the others faces turned red . Fengmian and Cheng then left without meeting Wei ying as it was getting dark and they have to leave for yunmeng.

Xichen was getting sad as he wanted to spend more time with Cheng . he comforted himself thinking he'll meet Cheng on the feast party.

Qiren had arranged a room for Wei ying's trainer to stay.

Xichen had kept wangji and Wei ying's lunch and dinner at jingshi's door. But wangji and Wei ying didn't ate anything .

---------

The next day was also same . Wei ying and wangji stayed in the room the whole day . wangji knotted Wei ying in each round . countless rounds they have taken . wangji was in his rut so he didn't had any control over himself.

When wangji's rut subsidize a little he'd take the food that Xichen brought for them and would eat that food together with Wei ying.

--------

Time skip :

Today finally , Wei ying's heat ended . he was lying on the bed hugging wangji .

Wangji woke up first . he opened his eyes and glanced at sleeping Wei ying .

Wangji gave a small smile and kissed on Wei ying's forehead .

Wangji thought , "Wei ying ! I don't know about these feelings but....I have gotten fond of you . I want to stay close to you . I want to see you happy and want to see your smiling face everyday. Don't leave me cause...I don't think I'll be able to live without you".

Wei ying smiled saying , "Me too lan Zhan. I feel the same . I also want to stay close to you and can't live without you".

Wangji got shocked hearing this .

Wei ying opened his eyes and smiled saying , "Er gege! You voiced your thoughts thats why I heard everything".

Wangji said nothing . he was just looking at wei ying lovingly .

Wei ying hugged wangji more tightly saying , "I want to stay in your embrace like this forever".

Wangji gave a small smile and back hugged Wei ying . he also didnt wanted to get up .

After sometime , someone knocked at the door .

Wangji asked , "Yes?"

"Second prince lan ! I have brought your breakfast", a servant's voice came from outside .

Wangji said , "OK ".

The servant left from there .

Wangji said , "Wei ying ! Let's freshen up".

Wei ying nodded . wangji got up from the bed. He went to the bathroom and turned on the tape to fill the bathtub with warm water. Wei ying's face was red as he saw lan Zhan walking towards The bathroom naked .

Wangji came back to the room. Wei ying tried to get up but he lied down with an 'ouch' sound since he felt sharp pain in his lower back.

Wangji said in a concern tone , "Wei ying ! You OK?"

Wei ying said whining , "Lan Zhan ! You broke My back...ahh...I can't move...you are such a beast .....help Me get up".

Wangji's ears turned red. He helped Wei ying in getting up . Wei ying couldn't stand so Wangji picked him up in bridal style and started taking him towards the bathroom .

Wei ying smiled while wrapping his arms around wangji's neck. Wei ying was feeling shy as he and Lan Zhan both were naked. Wei ying's body was filled with love bites.

Wangji turned the tape off and helped Wei ying sit in it.

Wangji said , "You take a bath first ...I'll take bath later".

Wangji's ears were red. Wei ying gave a naughty smile saying , "Lan er gege ! We can take bath together . Why are you feeling shy , we have seen each other fully".

Wangji said nothing and went out of the bathroom. Wei ying pouted . Although he said that to lan Zhan to Tease him but internally he wanted Lan Zhan to join him.

Wei ying sighed and then started taking a bath . he felt relaxed while lying in warm water.

----------

Wei ying and wangji was sitting at the table doing their breakfast . Wangji was stealing glances from Wei ying from time to time .

Wei ying said teasingly , "Er gege!  Do you want to eat me instead of food that you are looking at me from time to time".

Wangji cleared his throat and started eating his food silently . Wei ying giggled .

---------

Wei ying and wangji came out of jingshi . They were going in the direction of main hall but stopped when they saw Xichen coming towards them.

Wangji and Wei ying bowed to Xichen . Xichen blushed when he remembered what kind of sounds he heard two days ago.

Xichen shook his head and said clearing his throat , "Uh...Wuxian ! Your trainer has arrived 1 day ago. If you are feeling better you can start practicing or...".

"I'd love to practice . I'm so excited", Wei ying excitedly said.

Wangji gave a small smile seeing Wei ying's excitement. Xichen was observing wangji's expressions. He smiled .

Wei ying asked , "Xichen ge ! Had uncle and jiang Cheng left ? And....tomorrow is feast party right?"

Xichen said , "Yes , sect leader Jiang and young master jiang left a day ago. And Tomorrow is feast (party) ".

Wei ying said happily , "thats good. I'll meet with Jiang Cheng and uncle tomorrow and shijie too".

Xichen nodded .

Xichen said , "Wuxian ! Let's go meet your trainer" .

Wei ying excitedly nodded .  Then they started going away from there .

--------

Wei Ying met his trainer. Wei ying was looking with an awe at the handsome trainer.

Wangji didnt liked the way Wei ying was staring at the trainer.

The trainer instructed Wei ying and Wei ying started practicing .

Wangji said that "he'll practice with Wei ying too". Wei ying became happy hearing this .

Wangji Also started practicing with Wei ying. He was showing some tricks to Wei ying . Wei ying had a sharp mind so he was catching every move quickly.

The trainer didnt liked Wangji's interference but said nothing . Wangji was glaring at the trainer while the trainer was rolling his eyes. Wei ying was busy in practicing so He was unaware of all this.

---------

For the whole day , Wei ying practiced . he was excited like a child while practicing . wangji was happy seeing Wei ying happy .

--------

All the preparation for feast party was done. Wei ying loved the little decoration of lan palace . He was really excited for tomorrow's feast (party).

--------

Wangji and Wei ying came to jingshi. It was already 10:00 pm .  Wei ying wanted to sit beside a tree with wangji and watch the stars (that's why they came late to jingshi). Wei ying wanted to spend more time with wangji . Wangji agreed for this . Wei ying told his childhood stories to wangji. Wangji was fondly listening to him.

Wangji freshened up first. Wei ying was practicing on the magic tricks that he learned today .

-------

Wangji came out of the bathroom . he saw Wei ying lying on the bed.

Wangji said , "Wei ying ! Take a bath".

Wei ying sat on the bed saying , "But I'm tired. I'll take bath tomorrow".

Wangji said , "But...you are all sweaty . you can't sleep like that In bed".

Wei ying pouted and then gave a naughty smile .

Wei ying said , "Lan er gege! If you promise to give me a lot of kisses on my face afterwards only then I'll go take a bath".

Wangji said nothing. he was blankly looking at Wei ying.

Wei ying's pout grew even more. He was looking at wangji with puppy eyes and wangji couldn't stop himself from drowning in those beautiful eyes .

Wangji said , "O...OK....I....I'll do as you say".

Wei ying happily hopped like a bunny and ran towards wangji .

Wei ying held wangji's face in his palms and pecked on his lips saying , "Ayioo! Lan Zhan you are so nice...I love you".

Wei ying pecked on wangji's lips again and ran from there leaving wangji frozen . Wei ying didn't even realized what he said.

After sometime , wangji came back to senses and started to process what just happened now.

Wangji thought , "Wei ying said....he love me. Love! What kind of feeling is this? I'll ask brother about this".

Wangji was confused . he shook his head and then sat on the bed. He touched his lips and smiled .

--------

Wei ying came out of the bathroom. He glanced at wangji who was lying on the bed while closing his eyes . Wei ying smiled and then lied on the bed.

Wei ying hugged wangji saying , "Goodnight lan er gege. You didn't gave me my reward but its OK....I'll take that some other time".

Wei ying closed his eyes . After sometime soft snores could be heard . Wei ying had slept as he was tired today .

Wangji opened his eyes and glanced at Wei ying .

Wangji can swear that whenever Wei ying calls him "Lan er gege" , it does something to wangji's heart and wangji loves this feeling .

Wangji back hugged Wei ying and closed his eyes . After sometime , he slept .

__________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment....

Thanks for your love and support...

Love ya all , my marshmallows....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 1
It's a modern Wangxian oneshot, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji two business rivals mistakenly spent night together. Whatever, Lan Wangji knows he spent ni...
32K 1.7K 20
Wang Xian English ff Wei wuxian was rich arrogant and self centred person.He has severe anger issues.He marries lan wangji for his on benefit. Let's...
34.6K 2.6K 12
If you think living with Lan Wang Ji must be easy just because of his quiet personality, let me tell you that you are heavily mistaken! Wei Wuxian w...
15K 1.6K 25
Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever lan wangji marries die....that is,first partner of la...