Style, Issac Garcia (Complete...

Av Br3adb0tter

"๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’†, ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๐‘ถ๐’“... ๐‘ฒ๐’Š... Mer

volume i, get along?
soundtrack
one. kia vs issac (round 102, partner up!)
two. do you believe in the cole effect?
three. kia vs issac (round 103, collecting data!)
four. brady's dilemma
five. kia vs issac (round 104, homecoming huddle!)
six (pt. 1). surfs up
six (pt. two). surfs up
bonus chapter! - does he know the reasons that you cry?
seven. kia vs issac (round 105, thanksgiving edition! - pt.1)
seven. kia vs issac (round 105, thanksgiving edition! - pt.2)
eight. the bonfire (pt. 1)
eight. the bonfire (pt. 2)
nine. kia vs issac (round 106, rumor has it!)
bonus chapter! - the day issac realized something
ten. congratulations
eleven. kia vs issac (round 107, cowgirl boots and hoedowns!)
twelve. here comes the bride
thirteen. kia vs issac (round 108, new york, new york!)
fourteen. the insta files

STYLE

1.2K 40 62
Av Br3adb0tter

KIA PETERS was a sweet girl. She'd give compliments, help you out with anything, and loved to tend the animals on her parents farm.

However, there was one person that she couldn't stand and that was Issac Walter. She often disliked his over confidence and loved to prove him wrong. Issac just didn't see why she had to have things her way.

But when the new girl comes to town, they'll have to learn how to get along.

Starring...

Navia Robinson as Kia Peters (AKA red lip classic)

"Shut up, Garcia."

Issac Arellanes as Issac Garcia (AKA James Dean daydream)

"Make me, Peters."

Chris Briney as Brady Crawford (AKA long haired, slick back, white t - shirt)

"Is a D in Trigonometry good?"

Nikki Rodriguez as Jackie Howard (AKA that good girl faith & a tight little skirt)

"God help me."

Additional Cast:

Anthony Mackie as Gary Peters

Kelly Washington as Freya Peters

Brianne Howey as Cathy Crawford

Chris Evans as Drew Crawford

McKenna Grace as Paige Crawford

Robert Downey Jr. as Mr. Briggs (Math teacher)

Gabrielle Union as Felicity Harris (works at the local library)

+

Avantika Vandanapu as Samira Shetty

Aryan Simhadri as Liam Shetty

Raymond Ablack as Joe Shetty

Richa Moorjani as Kamala Shetty

Young! Dylan O'Brien as Greg Jones

Olivia Holt as Mary Stewarts

&&&

The rest of the MLWTWB cast as their respective characters!

Disclaimer: I do not own My Life With The Walter Brothers! It belongs to producers Edward Glauser and Melanie Halsall! The book itself was written by Ali Novak! I do, however, own Kia Peters and Brady Crawford, along with their storylines, dialogue, and families!

Maya Speaks 💫:

The fact that the book was published on Wattpad and is now a show on Netflix is truly both crazy and iconic.  Miss Novak is getting that bag and will be that girl.

Also I decided to change Brady's faceclaim to Drew bc Rudy is dating a racist

Changing Brady's faceclaim again bc Drew is dating a Zionist

Update (1/20/2024):

Samira is an oc for an upcoming book! I updated Welcome to New York (please check out the new chapter if you haven't)! It explains her a bit!

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.9K 37
'and i can still see it all in my mind... all of you, all of me, intertwined. i once believed love would be black and white, but it's golden.' Samira...
143K 5.3K 47
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ส™แดษชสŸษชษดษข แด˜แดษชษดแด› (ษดแดแดœษด): แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดษชษดแด› แด€แด› แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ แดส€...
1.3M 63.1K 100
Completed. โ˜พ This is a SEQUEL!!! 1) 'Camp Where The Hell Are We?' 2) 'Cabin Fever' 3) 'Asterism' โ˜พ "I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also be...
48.5K 1.1K 23
[ON HOLD!] SLOW UPDATES! "You don't find me cute anymore?" "No, I find you adorable and hot." "So, do you want to be the girlfriend of this adorable...