FIZZAROZZIE ONESHOTS

By Zzilly_ClxwnzZ

Just silly Willy oneshots of my favorite two gays from helluva boss >< More

!!Authors note!!
Routine (FLUFF)
Heated Blankets (FLUFF)
AUTHORS NOTE #2
Starry night (pt. 1) (ANGST)
Starry night (pt. 2)
Morning heat (FLUFF)
Sky High and 20 Feet Under (LEMON??)
Binded by a TightRope (ANGST)
Sweet Recongnization (FLUFF)
Authors note
AUTHORS NOTE
One Large Love Story (BACKSTORY????)
Why? ...Why? (ANGST??)
Meet (FLUFF? ISH?)

One Large Love Story (BACKTORY..PT2)

399 14 2
By Zzilly_ClxwnzZ

Hours went by, and Asmodeus had finally finished measuring Fizzarolli for his new robo-limbs. Fizz groggily blinked, being more that tired. All the preforming on top of this was very exhausting.

Asmodeus put his tools away, and attached fizz's new limbs to him. This gave fizz a serge of energy for some reason-causing him to stretch and bounce around the room happily.
Fizz chuckled, his smile reaching from ear to ear.

Fizzarolli tried to jump back into the ground, but failed and fell into a pile of mechanical stuff..

Asmodeus looked over with a smile, glad to see the young performer happy to finally not be in constant pain because of his limbs, even if he didn't always notice.

Fizzarolli got up and kept his bright smile. It looked very genuine, he was really happy.

Asmodeus looked out of the mirror that viewed the lust ring. It was dark, even if it didn't seem as such because of all the neon lights. Asmodeus looked to Fizzarolli.

Fizzarolli was sort of following Asmodeus' gaze, wondering what he was thinking since he hadn't really said anything since he began working.

Asmodeus finally spoke, "do you know if-"
Before a succubus opened the door to escort Fizzarolli back to the greed ring, cutting him off unintentionally.

Asmodeus nodded, but when he looked down at fizz-Fizzarolli had his tail around his legs, almost as if he didn't want to go back. Albeit, he walked over to the succubus as she led him out of the tower.

Asmodeus was confused, but obviously knew what was happening. Mammon is a selfish, greedy piece of shit- and Fizzarolli fell into his trap. Hopefully nothing horrid happens in the time in between his and fizz's next visit.

years later

Fizzarolli had been back and forth to Asmodeus' abode for checks ups a couple times, and as Fizzarolli, now in his 20's, grew, the more of a relationship him and his mechanic had.

One day, Mammon had a genius idea. He immediately called Fizzarolli, whom was just cleaning up for the night, ready to head home after preforming.

Mammon pitched Fizzarolli this "life changing idea.."

"Okay mate, wha' if we get robots to replace you at loo loo land, what do you think mate? We can get Ozzie to mass make the robots, so tha' we can build multiple loo loo lands around hell, and it'll expand the brand more, whad'ya think fizzy?" Mammon exclaimed, almost as if he was trying to mass exploit Fizzarolli instead of just expanding the brand... but Fizzarolli was too into the deal now to back off.

Fizzarolli seemed hesitant.. like- clones? Or- sex robots... well- "It's not like I can say no, can I?" Fizzarolli replied, really not knowing how to reply..

Mammon gleamed, "now tha'ts the spirit mate!
Now, all you'll have to do is convince Ozzie to agree. I don't care what you have to do, make him sign this contract,-
Mammon handed a contract, a pretty vague one, to Fizzarolli. Just explaining how the robots will be or how they'll be produced..? -Okay? Got that fizzy?"

Fizzarolli sighed and nodded.
"Do you want me to go to him now or-"

Mammon cut him off rudely- "yes! We need these robots made and out there as soon as possible!!"

Fizzarolli began heading out, fixing his neck collar before mammon spoke.
"Like I said Fizzy, get him to agree no matter what."
Mammon said in a rather harsh tone. Almost as a threat.

Once Fizzarolli made it to Ozzie's, he made it through the security without a problem, a succubus leading him to where Ozzie was.

Asmodeus was showering, unknowing of the visit.

Fizzarolli was brought to his room and entered, the succubus leaving. Fizzarolli looked around, looking for Ozzie. He checked almost everywhere but the bathroom. Fizz decided if he was in the bathroom, he'd probably want to hair out I the kitchen- not to be a prude or something.

Fizzarolli sat down at Asmodeus's table, awaiting his presense as Asmodeus showered unknowingly.

Fizz assumed Mammon must've told Asmodeus he was coming, or that he would have a visitor, so he just kinda waited anxiously. What would he say? Would Asmodeus even agree?- not for nothing in return, obviously.. Fizzarolli pondered what he'd have to do if Asmodeus didn't agree, that's when Fizzarolli was shook out of his thoughts as he heard someone entering the kitchen.

Asmodeus tapped Fizzarolli on the shoulder, he finished showering, put on a robe, and came into his kitchen to see a nervous jester.
Fizz was sort of tapping his leg on the chair while lost in thought, nervously overthinking the situation.

"I wasn't expecting guests, what brings you here so late Fizzarolli?" Asmodeus asked, seeing as fizz was brought back to his senses he sat on a chair on the other side of fizz.

"I uh..." Fizz placed the contract on the table mammon gave him.
"Mammon wants you to make robot versions of myself that he can use to replace me so I can do other work for him. He didn't say a price so I guess he just wants you to call him.."
Fizzarolli had his tail curled around his legs once again.

Asmodeus was taken aback- 'really?' Asmodeus thought to himself. Mammon really is just a manipulative piece of shit, huh.

Asmodeus lookup from the contract at fizz.
"Real question is, do you want to do this Fizzarolli?"
Asmodeus asked, seeing as if maybe the small preformed had no say in this huge decision.

Fizz was looking at the table, but looked up at Asmodeus with what seems like a forced smile.
"Oh yeah- honestly I couldn't care less." He cared more than what he showed, his whole body, personality, was being sold for some easy money, of course he didn't want to do this-bit he did t have much of a choice. He couldn't jeopardize his job, his life- just over some mechanical bits and parts.

Asmodeus frowned. He could tell Fizzarolli didn't want to do this but couldn't retaliate because of his position, and mammons power.
"No" Asmodeus stated.

Fizzarolli was shook "I- what?"

Asmodeus repeated, "No, I'm not going to make the robots."
Asmodeus wasn't going to let mammon continue to torture this poor imp, especially not going to let him exploit him off of his fame.

Fizzarolli began to panic internally- what the fuck was he supposed to do now? Go back and tell mammon what Asmodeus said? No! He'd kill him!-

Fizzarolli sat up.
"I- I don't- why not?"
Fizzarolli wasn't going to leave without Asmodeus agreeing, and he sure as fuck not going to tell Mammon that Asmodeus wasn't going to sign the contract.

Asmodeus noticed the panic in Fizzarolli's body language, voice and eye. Mammon terrified fizz, he just wouldnt dare say anything about it.
"You obviously don't even want to do it yourself, and I'm not gonna get let that manipulative asshole get his way."
Asmodeus replied, in a deeper tone.

"..Please- I'll do anything you want- hell I'll let you get one for yourself for free I don't care, I just-"
Fizzarolli cut himself off
"Please just- I do want to do this. I can't not do it. "

Asmodeus sighed,
"Fine, but I'm not going to set a price just yet."
Asmodeus pulled out his phone, calling Mammon as he excused himself from the conversation.

Fizzarolli exhaled thankfully, the nervousness leaving his body as he lied his head on the table.

Asmodeus called mammon, walking into his room while he awaited an answer.
Mammon picked up. "Ah, you took up my ide-"
Asmodeus cut him off, "I'll do it."

Mammon was a bit surprised he agreed so quickly and smirked. "Alright then, name your price,"

"Fizzarolli." Asmodeus replied sternly.

"I'm sorry?" Mammon replied back, confused.

"I'll make your robots, but Fizzarolli is going to stay here in the lust ring with me."
Asmodeus stated.

Mammon was confused, but couldn't care less.
"Uhm- okay. I'll let him stay there, but I'll tell you when I need him back."

Asmodeus hung up after hearing mammon finish, going back into the kitchen to see Fizzarolli still sitting in the large chair, kicking his feet.

Asmodeus came up to him,
"Fizzarolli you'll be staying here with me in the lust ring, to preform at my club, Ozzie's. You'll get a say in when you work, but for then next few days you'll take a break.

Fizzarolli was beyond confused-
"What??"

Fizz looked up at Asmodeus as he began to speak again,
"Mammon is allowing you to stay here to work with me at my club, yet he'll need you back to preform in the greed ring on certain occasions.
You can take as long of a break you need, and you can tell me when you want to start working. Asmodeus stated in a much more softer tone than he had earlier.

Fizzarolli was still a bit confused, but agreed. He hadn't had a break in a while, so he guessed he'd just have to adapt to this new schedule.

•-—————————————————————•
AHHHHHH HIII
1521 WORDS><
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS VERY LONG TWO PART ONESHOT!!

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON, LUV YOU GUYS, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT🙇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 67 7
U guys were probably not happy with the ending of "Sick days", So this is the continuation of it. After a few years, everything seemed to be fine, ev...
23.6K 392 13
I've searched everywhere for a fanfic like this so I decided to make one of my own. ><><><><><><><>< Angel finds out that alestor has deer like fluff...
24.1K 1.1K 24
Co-Author @jorolynsnatched When George begins to show symptoms of the rare and deadly virus, Hanahakia, he moves to Florida to spend the rest of his...
143K 2.3K 30
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...