Sky High and 20 Feet Under (LEMON??)

Fizzarolli had a very long day of preforming and was very exhausted.
He sat on a barstool at Ozzie's, asking the bartender for a relatively strong drink.
Which that drink he asked for refills over 7 times..

Fizzarolli ended up stumbling back home to his and Asmodeus's home they shared, almost falling over right as he got into their room where Ozzie was pacing.

Asmodeus turned and looked at Fizzarolli with a smile before it slightly fading to a worried frown. "Fizz bubble? Are you alright?" Asmodeus asked with concern for his boyfriend.

Fizzarolli drunkenly stretched over to Ozzie, and hung off of his shoulder with a bubbly smile whilst giggling. "I- hiccup Hey Ozzie~"
Fizzarolli's tongue hung from his mouth as he greeted Asmodeus.

"Fizzy how much did you drink?" Asmodeus asked, bringing fizz into his arms as he went and sat down onto the huge heart shaped bed in the middle of the room.
Fizzarolli hiccuped a couple of times before looking up at Oz and speaking "like.. 1 drink" he said drunkenly, Asmodeus not believing a single thing fizz is saying.

Fizzarolli stared up at Asmodeus seductively for a couple of seconds before playing with Ozzie's chest fluff before passing out completely, falling flat onto Ozzie's lap.

Asmodeus chuckled while standing up, lying Fizzarolli down and then lying down beside him. Asmodeus hugged Fizzarolli close and kissing his forehead. Falling asleep about an hour later.

————————————————————————

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN- I HOPE YOUVE BEEN ENJOYING THESE PAST FEW CHAPTERS. IVE SPENT A GOOD AMOUNT IF TIME ON THEM SO I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN!!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!