✓ Apocalyptic survival system

By prince05026

Author: Andu Chencang Category: Danmei fan fiction Fang Qi was an office worker who was indifferent to all ki... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
End

32

141 3 0
By prince05026

☆ 32. Chapter 32 Rescue Operation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32: Rescue Operation

Because Fang Qiqi had told the group of people in advance that if they had a car, they would try to drive over. As a result, when Fang Qi returned to the gate of his community, he saw a bunch of cars, trucks, vans, etc. blocking the intersection. The scene was extremely exaggerated!

"It's really spectacular!" Anchi nodded in admiration.

Fang Qi smiled bitterly, "Indeed..." He saw the logo of xx Express Company posted on the outside of those trucks and vans. Apparently, some people brought company-owned cars.

But that's good, at least compared to cars, trucks and vans have a sturdier appearance.

When Fang Qi parked the car beside them, the group of people looked at him curiously.

This group of people and Fang Qi had only met by phone and had not met each other, so they did not know who was the person who gathered them here. Therefore, when someone comes over, they will look over curiously. However, repeated disappointments also made them wonder whether they had been deceived. But after seeing so many people and vehicles around them, they comforted themselves that no one would make such a big joke.

People who knew each other inside the crowd were discussing and telling how they were called out. For a moment, it seemed extremely noisy here.

"Everyone, please be quiet for a moment!" Fang Qi walked out of the car and slapped him to death. And because of Fang Qi's words, the people who came gradually became quiet. Although they didn't say anything, everyone was guessing and observing Fang Qi in their hearts.

After everyone calmed down, Fang Qiqi breathed a sigh of relief. Although leading a group of people seems very satisfying, the pressure is also extremely high.

After seeing everyone looking at him, Fang Qiqi said: "I summoned everyone this time. To save a group of old people and children." After a pause, "I was inadvertently entrusted by others to save them. . In order to find their families, I asked the police station for your information. Although I know that those old people and children may not be your relatives, I hope that whether it is for yourself or not, you can all participate in this event. They will give us the help we need most."

"But it's so dangerous outside now, what if someone here dies?" someone in the crowd asked.

Fang Qi nodded and remembered the man's face. Although Fang Qi wanted to say it, I never said at the beginning that I would ensure that none of you would die! This event itself is voluntary, so dont come in the first place if youre afraid of death.

But if you say this, what will these people think of you? What will happen if you don't obey your orders?

So Fang Qi organized some words and said: "I know that this activity is very dangerous. And you who are able to come here are also eager to save people. However, there is a possibility of sacrifice in everything you do. But I promise, I I will definitely not let you fall into danger easily. Because I have already inspected the place where we are going. But at that time, I could not rescue that group of people with my own strength." Fang Qi looked at it sincerely. The crowd in front of me said, "I hope you can trust me, because I will direct you along the way. I know that some people will feel unconvinced if I direct you, but I will tell you with facts, I am thinking seriously." Rescue those old people and children, and I sincerely hope that none of you will be in trouble."

Finally, Fang Qi concluded, "After listening to my words, if you feel that I am unreliable, you can leave now. No matter what, I won't blame you for this."

After hearing this, everyone silently discussed with the people they knew well. Although some people still didn't trust Fang Qi, they still stayed in the end. No matter if their reason for staying is for their loved ones or something else.

Three minutes have passed and no one has left. An Chi reminded Fang Qi in his ear: "That's about it. If you give it too much time, some people may really want to leave."

Fang Qi nodded, and then said to everyone, "Since no one has the intention to leave, then I will Lets start arranging the deployment of the operation. Because time is tight, we must rescue them before dark, so we will set off after I finish the arrangements. Finally, I want to say one thing, no matter whether you can fight or who has better physical strength This time, I hope you can fight with all your strength when the time comes! Because your enemy this time is the real enemy!"

Everyone nodded, obviously no one had any objections.

Fang Qi nodded, and then said to Anchi, "Give them the 'weapons' we just got." On their way here, they passed by a steel scrapyard with many discarded steel rods in it. But now, this steel rod is their best weapon. So Fang Qi got out of the car and An Chi took away all the steel rods that seemed suitable and put them in the trunk.

These steel rods must now be used to their fullest potential.

After everyone selected a steel rod of suitable length, Fang Qi clapped his hands to signal everyone to be quiet.

"Cars cannot drive into the place where the elderly and children are, so we have to move forward on foot. Therefore, I hope that you will be brave enough to pick up 'weapons' to fight! This is why I will give you weapons. Below This is my deployment arrangement. If you have any opinions or questions, please wait until I finish speaking before raising your hands to speak." Fang Qi said, pointing to the people driving trucks and vans, "When the time comes, you are responsible for protecting the safety of the elderly and children. And after rescuing the elderly and children, use your car to bring them here safely." This arrangement is to prevent some of the rescued people from being abandoned by them because they are not their relatives.

"You guys who drive cars are just like me, stay behind and charge when the time comes." Fang Qi continued: "As for those who don't have cars, you should discuss it with those who have cars in advance. For the sake of safety, I It is suggested that it is best to act in groups of four. Next..."

...

An Chi looked at Fang Qi in silence as he spoke loudly, looking at the confidence and determination on his face.

"Okay, I've finished talking now. If you have any questions, just raise your hands and ask." Fang Qi glanced at everyone and said, "No?" He nodded, "Then let's set off now. Follow Hold on to my car!" Then he got into the car and said to Anchi beside him, "Let's drive."

The group of people also obediently entered the car with the person they had agreed to in advance.

Anchi stepped on the accelerator and the car headed towards its destination. The vehicles behind him also followed him in an orderly manner.

When people along the way saw this, they would look at them in surprise.

Under the curious gaze of a group of people, Fang Qi drove toward their destination - the teahouse.

Kaifa was not idle all the way, and kept looking at the system map.

After their last visit, the number of zombies in the alley had increased a lot. Part of it was caused by the big explosion, and part of it was related to the second-level zombie leader.

Although the increase in zombies makes rescue more difficult. But Fang Qi was confident that there were fifty of them and they could definitely rescue the elderly and children. However, no one must be sacrificed when the time comes, otherwise Fang Qifu, who summoned them, will definitely be resented.

This is also what Fang Qi worries about. So he was looking at the map again, hoping to find a safe passage.

The first-level zombies no longer pose a threat, so the only fear is the second-level zombies. They have great vision and can attract a large group if you are not lucky. By then, not only will those people die, but Fang Qi himself will not be able to retire.

Why can't the map show the level of monsters? Fang revealed his resentment. It seems that this system is not omnipotent. If the person who uses it does not work hard, his life will be over. No matter how much food the package can store, it wont help!

"If it doesn't work out, just take it slow and steady." An Chi suggested as Fang Qi kept frowning and looking troubled.

Fang Qi sighed, "That's all it can do."

After parking the car in front of the teahouse, Fang Qiqi said to everyone, "There are a lot of zombies inside, and zombies will be assimilated as long as you are injured by them! So before entering, my advice to everyone is: don't be reckless . And remember to work in groups of four. Okay, the vanguard will take the lead with me." Then Fang Qi led the group of about thirty people into the alley first. As for Anchi, he is responsible for arranging the rescue personnel, and he is still the last one. So he waited for everyone to go in and was the last one to enter.

Because there were so many people, Fang Qi couldn't manage the rear when he was leading the front. With An Chi here, he could feel more at ease.

Fang Qi chose a relatively spacious road this time. Because there were so many people, a wider road would give everyone room to stretch out. It was completely different from the road he and Anchi took last time.

You will encounter a few zombies every few steps along the way. Fang Qi first checked what level the zombies were. If they were level one, he would ask a group of people to eliminate them. If they were level two, he would send two groups of people to deal with them. Of course, he was also fighting hard while checking. And what he got in return was a stream of experience points and money.

As for that group of people, although they were curious as to why some zombies required four of them to fight and some zombies required as many as eight people, they were just confused because they had been informed in advance that they had to obey the arrangements. Maybe there is a certain reason for doing this. Everyone thought.

Thanks to the fact that the zombies killed by the people around him were considered a blessing to him, when Fang Qi and his group arrived at the door of the warehouse, his level had already risen to level eight.

The higher the level, the harder it is to upgrade, and the experience points required are twice as much as the former. It is actually not easy to reach level eight this way. Its just that it takes 1280 experience points to upgrade from level 8 to level 9, which is 640 level 1 zombies, or 320 level 2 zombies. If you kill this number yourself, you may not be able to upgrade even if you kill them until you feel weak!

At this time, the experience gained from completing the task is reflected. Although it's not much, it's better than just killing monsters.

Thanks to this operation, the second phase of Fang Qi's cleanup mission was also completed. It's just that the completion rate of the third ring is still only zero. We dont know when level three zombies will suddenly appear. These zombies seem to gradually become stronger over a certain period of time. I am afraid that in the end, the level of those zombies will not be easily defeated by people without strength.

This time, the action party revealed that strength and speed are also very important. Although he wanted to become a warlock with very high magic output, the reality is that now he can only use the weapon in his hand to attack zombies at close range, and turn around. The experience points required for the job are still far away. And even if he changes his profession to a warlock, it seems that those spells cannot be used easily. Nowadays, people with super powers are still hidden among the crowd, and Fang Qi doesn't want to be the one who stands out. Therefore, the upgraded potential value adds some strength and agility. In order to avoid the fear that he might not have enough physical strength, Fang Qi also appropriately increased his physical strength. In the end, whatever is left is added to spirit and wisdom.

So after clicking on the potential points, Fang Qis attributes are:

Physical strength 15

Strength 18

Agility 18

Wisdom 22

Spirit 22

After confirming, Fang Qi sighs with emotion. Sure enough, there is still a difference between the real system and the online game. Maybe the powerful mage in online games is a loser, but in reality that's not the case.

After all, zombies may suddenly appear next to people. If we don't add strength, how will we react and eliminate them in the first place? There should be rest time for spells and skills. Maybe Fang Qi was unfortunately injured in those few seconds when he couldn't use the spell.

Only one will die by then.

However, after changing jobs, Fang Qifa will not add any more strength.

In fact, the reason why Fang Qi increased his strength was because he felt that he had a lot of potential, so it would be fine to add some strength or something. Moreover, he is really weak because he has no strength to restrain a chicken!

Because everyone followed Fang Qi's instructions along the way and did not run around or attack randomly. Therefore, there is no situation where someone attracts a group of zombies and then they are wiped out collectively. However, Fang Qiqi was still grateful for Anchi's foresight, because Anchi told him to "play slow and steady", so he led the group of people to slowly approach the destination. No one was killed or injured.

This time Fang Qi did not choose the road to climb over the wall. For the elderly and children, climbing over the wall is quite inconvenient anyway. And after yesterday's explosion, most of the walls around that corner, which was originally safe, were blown away. There is no security at all now.

When everyone saw the warehouse, they were excited.

"Finally! Dad, are you in there?"

"Son! Son!"

"Mom!"

...

"Quiet."

Everyone knocked on the door of the warehouse excitedly, and the scene was a bit chaotic for a while. However, they gradually calmed down under Fang Qi's words. I also gradually realized that now was not the time to get excited.

Now is not the time to relax! Because I suffered a loss from the second-level zombie boss, I didn't dare to take it lightly even when I arrived next to the warehouse.

Because I heard the noise outside the door, the door of the warehouse was opened from the inside.

The one closest to the door is Outram.

When he saw Fang Qi, Ou Nan smiled, "It seems that you didn't just notify the police..." As he said that, he looked around at the group of people outside the warehouse. Finally, he nodded and gave up his position, allowing the people inside to walk in front of everyone.

"It's great!"

"God bless you!"

Some people cried with joy. They originally thought that it would be impossible for their relatives to escape the fate of death when zombies were everywhere, but now they have finally found them.

Looking at the expressions of the people around him, Fang Qi felt very excited. He understood the mood of this group of people now, because just yesterday, he also experienced this kind of loss and recovery.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] I was marked by my exs brother , [Danmei] The monster + misunderstanding that I cant afford to offend , [Danmei] The sick man transformed into an unlucky and faint king , [Danmei] I opened a school in the ancient times [Comprehensive Mythology] , [Danmei] ] After the substitute marriage, I almost fainted with joy [Chuoshu] , [Danmei] My boyfriend is not human [Quick Transmission] , [Danmei] Widowed for three years and two years as a generals wife , [Danmei] Your eldest brother is awesome [Chuoshu] , [Danmei] Strange plot settings have been added! , [Danmei] What bad thoughts can little fat Jiu have?

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading