Dream Come True

By sugaurora_

Pairing: Med Student Seokjin x Plus Size Female Reader Genre: Brother's Best Friend; Friends to Lovers; Smut ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5

Part 4

12 1 0
By sugaurora_

"Want you too," he said in quick response, then immediately sought out your mouth again, tongue dancing with yours for what might've been hours. You both lie there, tangled in each other's arms, kissing and making up for lost time and seeking solace and building trust together.

You hadn't realized your hand had found its way back to the hard length of him until he gasped lightly into your mouth and you felt the heat of him in your grip. You nodded at him, making sure it was still what he wanted. When he nodded back, you slid your leg over his hip as Seokjin rolled onto his back. You leaned down to kiss him one more time, then up again as you lifted your hips to find the best angle to guide his enormous cock into you.

As the tip of him met your aching entrance, you had to remember to temper your eagerness with the reality that you would probably need to go very slow to adjust to the size of him. Between how wet he'd gotten you with his fingers and the glide from his ample precum, there was hardly any resistance as you slid him inside you. Except for...

"Fuck," you hissed. "Your cock is so fucking big, Seokjin." You had barely gone past the head, but it was already a tight fit. Seokjin hadn't responded and you looked up to find his focus between your legs, watching as he slowly disappeared inside you. Plush lips slightly parted, he was already panting and looked about three seconds away from losing his mind.

Desire renewed, you lifted your hips and used the slick of you to slide down a little further. Your tactic worked, slipping in as much as you could handle, backing off, and slowly sliding him in again, his cock a little wetter from you each time. You took him slow inch by slow inch and feeling the gradual stretch of him inside you was almost as satisfying as watching Seokjin's eyelids flutter as you sank down onto him. It took a little time and patience, but after what felt like a million inches later, finally you met the base of his cock.

"Holyfuckingshit," he whined, words barely recognizable as they slurred together. You watched the knot in his throat bob, veins in his neck straining, head lolling back.

You had never been so full in your life. Even without moving, the feel of him pressing against your walls, taking you right to your limit, had molten heat collecting at the base of your belly.

"See? You're just right."

He finally leaned forward, staring up at you with half-lidded eyes. "You feel so good around me, love."

You pressed your hands forward, finding your balance against his abs and slowly rocking your hips, moving the thick length of him in and out of you. Even at the slow pace, your breath grew shaky, the full stretch of him against your dripping pussy already tightening the coil inside you.

"So tight, beautiful," he said, voice scratching low between his panting breaths. "So good."

Seokjin's hands slid up your thighs, landing on your hips as you guided yourself up and down. As your pace picked up, he quickly began to unravel. His grip on you tightened, fingers pressing into the soft of your skin. And slowly, his whimpers became throaty moans that rippled through you like little arcs of lightning, rolling in time with the press of him deep inside you, knocking against each perfect sensitive spot.

"Are you okay?" he asked between quick breaths.

"Better than ever. Please don't stop."

The mattress had begun to squeak lightly beneath you both as your rhythm built, but considering Seokjin's dark stare, the expanse of his pupils taking in your bouncing body as if you were his own personal sunrise, you thought he'd long since lost any concern about what anyone outside this room might hear. You pulled one hand back to circle your clit, speeding you toward what felt inevitable.

"No, let me," he said and for a moment your passion-addled brain wasn't sure what he meant. He leaned up, lips closing around one of your breasts, tongue teasing your nipple. Then you felt his hand leave your hip and nudge yours aside. His fingertips grazed your clit, circling it with just the right amount of pressure to send your head spinning.

"Seokjin...fuck. I'm close," you said, spilling the words out over your moans. You tilted your hips forward just a little and shuddered as the new angle had Seokjin's cock hitting you in the perfect spot.

"Y/N," you heard him pant between your breasts and hoped the adjustment was just as good for him. "It's been...it's been a while for me." He leaned back his head and you looked down to see the muscles in his neck flexing, teeth clenched in his effort to hold back. You weren't so far behind him that it would matter anyway.

"Okay. It's okay."

"No...condom," he managed to grit out.

As if you wanted it any other way. Your only response was to squeeze down, impossibly tight around him, and Seokjin's growling moan let you know he got the message. His fingers tensed where they gripped your side and he sat up further, lifting his hips and thrusting his cock into you with a renewed force. The plush of his mouth met your neck, your jaw, and finally, your lips again.

"Not without you, beautiful."

He leaned back into the mattress, taking you down with him, lips never parting from yours. His free hand slid to cup your ass as he thrust his cock in and out of you faster still, his fingers between you circling your clit. You slid your hands up into his hair, gasping between drags of his lips and the moans pouring out of you every other breath. Each time his cock slid deep inside you could feel the cliff's edge looming, the dizzying height leaving you a little afraid of the drop.

"Come for me, love," he breathed inside your mouth, voice deep with a decadent richness you could almost taste. "I've dreamed about it so many times. I want to hear what you really sound like when you come on my cock."

It was over for you. You moaned his name and perhaps a few expletives as your orgasm crashed into you, body quivering against him as pleasure rippled through your core and out to every corner of your being.

"Y/N," Seokjin panted as he fucked you through every wave of your orgasm. You felt his hips shudder and tasted the growling moan on his lips as he buried himself deep inside you and finally spilled everything he had. His orgasm seemed to last for ages and you rode along with his every thrust and hip roll, your body close to teasing another tip past the brink as you drank in his pleasure.

Eventually, you felt his hips relax. He stared up at you, lips parted, shiny and inviting, eyes half-lidded and watching your body as it bobbed gently from the matching effort of both of your breathing. He slid both his arms around you, pulling you forward against his chest into an enveloping hug.

"Am I too heavy?" you asked, lips brushing against the searing skin of his neck.

"Don't you move an inch, love."

You lay there on top of him, planting soft kisses against his neck, surrounded by his intoxicating smell, mixed with the heady scent of sweat and sex you'd both created. You still felt so full even as he slowly softened inside you, the feeling of his cum leaking out around his cock adding to your satisfaction.

"So much better," he whispered, nuzzling the tip of his nose against the side of your face. "Better than I've ever imagined."

Finally, you felt his softened cock slip out of you and an unexpected, warm gush followed, sending a noticeable dribbling mess down your inner thighs.

"Holy shit. Do you always come this much? Though, I guess with a dick that big..."

His fingers roamed down your back before making a soft stroke across your ass. "You felt so good, love. I couldn't hold back."

"Well," you say before playfully grazing your teeth against the skin of his neck. "You're not done with me yet, are you?"

"I...I..." he stammered.

You let your lips brush against his cheek. "Unless you've had enough of me? No more dreams you've been dying to fulfill all this time?"

The hand at your ass paused and Seokjin bit into his bottom lip. Watching him sort through his thoughts with such a familiar, endearing habit was starting to melt you a little from the inside. It drove home how much you had missed spending time with him, that your busy lives and mutual pining had kept you apart far too much over the years.

"I do like you on top, but I've...I've thought about you a lot from behind too."

Oh?

"Behind?" you said, both amused and pleased at his sudden straightforwardness.

He went quiet and you lifted your head, giggling as he tried to turn his head to hide his embarrassment.

"Seokjin, come on. You really don't have to be shy about telling me how you want to have sex."

"It's not the sex. It's...it's you. I never planned on telling you how much I was into you and I..."

You quieted him with a light kiss.

"And since when have you been such a planner? Aren't you the one who taught me to live a little without thinking to be happy?"

That got a laugh out of him. "I think I taught you a little too well, didn't I?"

You nudged his shoulder in mock offense, even though he was probably right. "My point is, don't worry about whatever you planned. It's me. And you know me. So you know I want to hear everything. Just tell me."

He hesitated again, having another of those internal battles, and you waited for him to decide how much he really wanted to share.

"Iwanttoburymycockinyouandwatchyouramazingassbounceagainstme," he let out in one long, strained breath. He risked a nervous, sidelong glance at you once the words were out, gauging your reaction to his admission.

"Let's get you ready then," you said simply, following up with another kiss. Seokjin's hand gripped your ass and you knew he intended to keep you right there, indulging in your lips while he hardened between your legs. But you'd already decided on other plans.

You sat up and turned your body to face away from him, meeting instead with the sticky mess that was his now wet, shiny cock. It fell limply to the side of his thigh, though even softened it was an impressive sight.

As you ran your tongue across the head, meeting the salty tang of the mixture of your arousal, Seokjin whimpered quietly from somewhere behind your ass. You smiled to yourself and took it as a sign to continue your work. You could admit to yourself that it was a selfish move since he'd clearly wanted to make out with you. But if one of his biggest fantasies was hitting you from the back, one of yours was definitely getting his cock in your mouth. Why not satisfy both goals tonight?

It didn't take long for his length to start to thicken in response to the caress of your tongue. Gripping him at the base and slowly inching your mouth down him as much as your jaw would allow, the satisfying moans you coaxed out of him let you know that he was more than happy with your choice. Seokjin's hands were on your ass and thighs as you worked, squeezing and stroking your skin between his slowly increasing breaths.

"Is...Is it weird that I like watching my cum drip out of you? It's so hot." He groaned. "You're so hot, Y/N." You felt his fingers spreading your pussy wide, felt another dribble of the mess he'd made leak again from inside you. How on earth was there still more?

"N-no, of course not," you panted at the stimulation. "It turns me on more how attracted you are to me."

"Look at you. My cum is still coming out of you." His fingers spread your lips further apart and you felt a soft gush as more leaked from inside you. "I want to fuck it back inside of you, love. I've never been this turned on in my life."

You moaned at his words. "I...I never thought you would talk to me like this."

"Sor-"

"Don't you dare apologize. I love it."

You'd intended to go back to choking on his cock, but your plans were interrupted, a full-bodied moan tumbling from your lips as Seokjin slid at least two of his thick fingers inside your cum-soaked pussy.

"H-hey," you breathed, though it didn't stop the teasing rock of him inside you. "I said this was about getting you ready." You let your hand continue where your mouth couldn't, fisting his wet cock in a firm squeeze and coaxing another soft moan out of him.

"I was ready as soon as you got your lips on me, love. If you keep going much more, I'm probably not going to come where you want me to."

You made a teasing wave with your ass, swaying back and forth in front of him. "Go where you really want then."

Seokjin slipped his fingers from between your legs and slid from underneath you, positioning himself onto his knees behind you. As his hands landed on your hips, you felt another inexplicable dribble of his cum run down the side of your thigh. In as many partners as you'd had, you'd never had this kind of experience before.

"How long has it been for you that you had so much cum to give me?"

"It's not time. I always...it's always a lot. I've always been that way. If you like it...let me fill you up, beautiful."

He bent forward and planted a light kiss on your shoulder that made you shudder, his lips slowly pathing their way down your back. You felt the bed shift beneath you and one of his hands leave your hip, and then the erotic press of the thick head of his cock between your folds.

You pressed your hips back in response and with all the lubrication he met no resistance. His cock slipped inside you and you leaned down a little into the bed involuntarily, raising your ass toward him, weak at the feeling of him inside you again at this new, satisfying angle.

Seokjin's movements started slow and gentle, his thrusts hesitant as though you still needed time to adjust to the size of him. But you were far past the need for gentility. You wanted this man and his mammoth cock to turn your insides out.

"You can be rough, Seokjin," you said, catching the desperate edge in your voice. It was taking all the strength you had not to slam yourself back into him, but this was Seokjin's fantasy and you didn't want to take over. A little guidance would have to do.

You looked back at him over your shoulder. He took a few moments to respond and you watched as he resurfaced from what seemed like a very deep focus on your rear end.

"...What?"

You licked your lips. "You wanted me from behind so you could watch my ass bounce, right? I bounce more if you fuck me. Hard. I like it."

Seokjin groaned, fingers tightening the grip on your hips. "Shit, Y/N. You can't talk to me like that.".

"No? I'm just following your lead. You don't like it?"

"I...I like it too much." He breathed out in frustration. "I'm already ready to blow again because of your mouth on me, your pussy around me. Now your words too. You drive me crazy, love."

"So don't be gentle with me then. I can take your cock, baby. Fuck me, please?"

The moan you exhaled as he finally pressed himself into you to the base echoed around Seokjin's bedroom. He pulled himself out and forcefully pushed back into you, this time letting his moans match with yours. As he found his pace between your legs, the music of the room only grew louder: the gasping breaths and satisfied whimpers between you both, the sticky, wet noises of your slick as his thighs met your ass again and again, the quiet squeak of his mattress in time with the movement of his hips, and the thrum of your heartbeat in your throat as he buried his cock deep inside you, filled you to your limit over and over.

As his hands made bruising grips on the thick flesh of your ass, you arched your back, letting go of yourself as he guided you closer and closer to your limit. Instead, Seokjin took the opportunity to pull you up toward him, the surprising change in angle making you clench down, though he continued fucking into you all the same.

"My cock fits in you so nicely," he whispered into your ear, his breath hot on your skin, voice a dangerous new level of addictive. "Keep squeezing me just like that, beautiful."

You whined as his teeth sank into your earlobe, as one of his hands made its way to your breast, cupping it in his hand and teasing your sensitive nipple between his fingers.

"What..." you breathed, your brain finding it a little difficult to form words between all the stimulation. "What happened to staring at my ass?"

"I can feel your ass. Your whole body." He planted a long kiss on your neck and another on your shoulder. "This is all I've ever wanted."

His lips found a home on your neck, kissing, sucking, licking, and driving you mad. You felt the searing, sweat-lined heat of his chest against the skin of your back, the light pinches and caresses as his hand kept up its toying with your breast. His other hand made its way between your legs, fingers swirling around your clit, and the coil of pleasure building inside you warned that it wouldn't last for much longer.

"Am I fucking your pussy hard enough, love?" he asked softly, breath tickling the skin he'd left damp. "Will you let me hear you come on my cock again, baby, hm?"

Your head was spinning, hardly able to believe your ears. "Kim Seokjin. You have a filthy fucking mouth. I've never heard you talk like this in all the years I've known you."

"You're a bad, bad influence, love. Answer my question?"

"Yes, Seokjin," you breathed, leaning your body back against his and surrendering to everything he was offering you. "Yes, I'm so close. Please."

"Please what?" He pressed his lips against your skin and you could feel the spread of his smile there. You lifted a hand, cupping the side of his face.

"Please don't stop."

"I won't," he whispered. "I won't."

And true to his word, he didn't. Your eyes rolled back as Seokjin's vigor renewed, his cock pounding into the perfect spot inside you again and again and again, his thighs hitting your ass with enough force that your breasts shook each time he buried himself inside you, his greedy fingers rolling back and forth across your swollen clit, calling every ounce of your pleasure to him. It was all too much, the edge of release taunting you from a breath away.

Seokjin made a sudden half-groan, half-cry and your eyes fluttered open at the sound.

"Fffffuuuu," he hissed, letting the curse trail off as his hips made you quiver. "Your pussy is squeezing me so tight. I..I..."

The guttural sound of his pleasure cresting, raw and vulnerable, was what finally sent you over the edge. Your orgasm crashed into you, shockwaves rippling through your entire body. Seokjin clung to you, hips jerkily thrusting his cock inside you as you squeezed down and milked every drop of seed he filled you with. Your hands went to meet his, gripping him just as close as you rode through your satisfaction together.

You'd never felt so full in your life. Even with him still buried to the hilt inside you, you could already feel hot cum leaking from around his cock, your womb overflowing. Seokjin held you for a few minutes as your breathing slowed, kissing your neck, your chin, your cheek. When you finally slid yourself from his grasp, your exhausted body leaned forward and collapsed ungracefully onto the bed. You felt all used up in the best way possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 905 11
An acquaintance. A friend. Maybe a lover... He will do his best to keep her in any way he can. *Kim Seokjin Fanfiction *Short Story (unedited) *Orig...
118K 3.1K 15
Secret sexy porn star in love with her brothers best friend?? JJK & READER โ–ช๏ธ COMPLETE โ–ช๏ธ WARNING!!- BAD GRAMMAR, SUCKY ENDING
10.8K 1.1K 36
***Book 3 of BTS Delululand Series*** Two friends meet in college, but life separates them, only to bring them back together later in life. Twists an...
24.8K 1.6K 26
โ™ฅ Completed โ™ฅ "I don't mix work with pleasure," said Jin looking at Namjoon, who's processing the fact that they had steamy sex the day before...