Crashing Down Into Glory

By danger0us_shad0w

[Completed, but also in editing (18+)] It isn't easy being a stripper. Life has its ways of getting to you. M... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 12

223 0 0
By danger0us_shad0w

-Roxy-
.
.
.

"Charlotte, it's time to serve the VIPs," I see her nod at me, and we walk to the elevator. I nod at the security guards outside.

"Don't worry, men. I'll give you a coke on the house, and she's with me today serving the VIP section," I see them smile, and they let us into the elevator. The doors close, and I see Charlotte look at me.

"You know them?" I chuckle.

"Nah, but we have a history of fighting," I hear Charlotte chuckle, and the doors open.

I lead the way and open the doors to the VIP section. I stop suddenly and stare at the carpet. It's blue. It changed into an ugly blue, too. Not the nice one either. I look around at the walls and see they're yellow. I shudder at the horrible taste of color match.

"What's wrong? Why'd we stop from going in?" I look at Charlotte seriously.

"The colors in the VIP room change for the worst," I hear her chuckle.

"I thought they were always this ugly," I chuckle.

"Oh, no. Before, the colors were always manageable, but now, they are not tolerable," I hear Charlotte chuckle, and she passes me into the room.

"Tell Mr. Winters about it," I roll my eyes and enter after her.

I take orders from half of the section, and Charlotte does the other half. What would you know my last order to take is Mr. Winters. Damn, Charlotte left him to me. I hobble up to him.

"What can I take for you to drink, Winty?" I see him look at me up and down with lust. Shit.

"I'll take a whiskey on the rocks. Make sure you don't spill it on yourself again," I look at Mr. Winters with a Are you serious face, and I force a smile out.

"Sure thing, Boss. Make sure you don't have a rodent on you again when I'm trying to serve you drinks," I smile at him, turn around, and hobble towards the elevator.

I give the list of drinks to the bartender, and I see Charlotte come up next to me.

"Thanks for leaving me to serve Mr. Winters," I hear her chuckle.

"Well, I thought it'd be fitting," I roll my eyes.

"You know what he said to me. Don't spill the drinks over you again. I wanted to smack the shit out of him right there. I am the queen of holding drinks, but you know what I said in reply?"

"Here's your drinks, Roxy," I see the bartender hands me my drinks.

"I'll tell you later. I've got to get these delivered before Mr. Winters starts barking at me."

"You better be careful, Roxy. Mr. Winters will be barking up your pants if you don't stop teasing him," I roll my eyes.

"Oh, shut up, Charlotte," I playfully punch her arm. I grab the drinks and go towards the elevator. I stopped by the security first.

"Here you go, men, two cokes on the house," I see them take the drinks, and I salute them off as I enter the elevator.

I deliver all the drinks and save Mr. Winters for last.

"I see you didn't spill it this time," I roll my eyes. I clench my tray tightly.

"I see you don't have a tramp on you this time. It must be refreshing to have someone intoxicating, such as Rebecca, not on you. I'm sure you'll enjoy next week alone with her," I smile at him and walk to the elevator.

I serve drinks until my break time. I have one last drink to serve before I can go.

"Here you go, Winty, one whiskey on the rocks."

"You're the only person that has called me Winty," I chuckle.

"Well, it suits you," I see him lift his mask a little to take a sip of whiskey.

"So, what do you think about the new colors of the VIP room?"

"Colors?" I snap out from zoning on his plump and luscious lips.

"Oh, the carpet and walls. Well, if you want my honest opinion. These colors are ugly. I mean, the carpet color should be one you desire to be in, like red. It could also be a hardwood floor to hear the heels click as the strippers walk. The walls should be a clean color that matches the carpet. The colors white or black could work," I hear him chuckling.

"So, you're a color expert?" I roll my eyes.

"No, I have style and taste. Just like you have taste when you keep staring at me, all over, the whole time I was explaining it," Mr. Winters's hands grab my waist and pull me between his legs.

"How can I stop staring at you when you keep teasing me and wearing an outfit like that?" I sit on him and wrap my legs around him. I get close to his ear and whisper.

"You want me? Too bad you can't have this garbage," I grin at him.

"Name your price," I feel my face drop in response. I feel a smile creep on my face as I think of an outrageous price.

"Five thousand dollars."

"Deal," I feel my heart drop as he picks me up and carries me away. Shit.

"We don't have a room, and it's against the rules for us strippers to do it," I see him stop walking.

"Don't worry about the room. I can have you pinned to the bed within five minutes, but it sounds to me like you're scared. If you're too scared, you don't have to do it. I'm not forcing you to," I laugh. I look Mr. Winters dead in the eyes.

"Try me," I see him continue to walk. I feel my stomach get butterflies from the thought of him pinning me to the bed. Damn these butterflies. I haven't had butterflies in years. I look behind his shoulders at Charlotte.

I see her with a shocked look and mouth the words bitchhh. I see everyone staring at us as Mr. Winters carries me to the end of the VIP section. What once were booths were now three doors lined next to each other. I see him open a door, and we enter the room.

I look around the hardly-filled room and see a nicely made bed with red blankets and pillows. Mr. Winters sets me down on the bed, and I watch him as he goes towards a dresser next to the door. I see him open the dresser, pull something out, and hang it outside the door. I see him lock the door.

"You know they were all staring at you," I hear him chuckle as I see him taking off things and putting them in the drawers.

"I could say they were all staring at you," I stare at Mr. Winters with a confused look.

"Me? Why would they be staring at me?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because no one's seen me with a woman before, or they thought you were as intriguing as I did," I roll my eyes.

"What do you mean intriguing?" I see him take his suit and shirt off. My eyes go wide at the sight of his tatted muscle arms.

"Lights out," I see him turn off the lights, and a red light from the walls comes on, making it only visible enough to see his figure.

"Oh, very romantic. Was this your idea?" I hear him say nothing. I see him take off his mask and put it on the dresser. I see him pull out a masquerade mask and put it on.

I see him take off his shirt. I feel my heart beating fast as I stare at his tatted muscle arms and chest. I look him all over, from his scars to the chest on his hair, making him irresistible. I take a deep breath and take off my underwear. I throw it on the floor with my dollar bills.

I see him take off his pants and underwear. My eyes go wide at the sight of the enormous thing. That's going to go inside of me? Shit.

A sense of regret washes over me as I wonder what I've got myself into. I wonder, did Mr. Winters plan this the whole time? Or if it was a natural cause. Nothing can stop this man from determination. I watch as he finishes putting his things up and looks at me.

I feel my heart start pacing again as he walks closer and crawls on me. I feel his warm skin touch mine. The warmth of his erection touches my leg, and I feel the full length of it. Damn, this man smells good.

I look into his cold-hearted smokey blue lustful eyes as I search for a thing to say before we do this. Am I ready to put it to an end of being a virgin? His body close to mine washes away the regret and any stress that I have. The only thing on my mind is Mr. Winters. Fuck it. Let's do this. At this moment, it felt like I'd do anything for Mr. Winters.

"Are you ready?" I nod my head, and he slowly puts it in. I bite the inside of my cheek and roll my eyes as a moan escapes from my mouth.

"Don't worry, these walls are soundproof," Mr. Winters starts thrusting, and I moan more.

I stare down at his plumping lips, tempted to kiss them. Fuck it. I cup Mr. Winters's cheeks, pull his head closer to mine, and kiss his lips. His lips taste like heaven, and everything good in life. His hands wrap around me as he pulls me closer, giving in to the kissing. I feel him thrust even harder and faster. Moans escape my mouth as we kiss each other.

Mr. Winters goes faster the more I moan. His hands squeeze my ass as I squeal and moan. I feel him go even faster, and I hear him grunting as I moan loudly. I hear him grunt louder as I moan loudly. I feel him stop, and he cums in me. I feel him slide it out, and he lays next to me. I hear both of us heavily panting. What did I just do? I laugh as a slight of regret comes to mind.

"Do you want to do it again?" I jokingly say, not expecting Mr. Winters to answer. I see him look at me and grin evilly. Fuck.

Mr. Winters hops on me and starts kissing my neck. I gulp.

"I'd have to charge you extra for another round," Mr. Winters puts his finger on my lips.

"Shh. Leave the money to me. We can go as much as we want," Mr. Winters kisses my lips, and I kiss him passionately.

"Anything for you, Mr. Winters," I see Mr. Winters smile. His perfect teeth calm any anxiety or regret that I've had. His beautiful smile stops my whole world. I was abruptly interrupted when I feel it slide back in hard.

"Holy shit," I squeeze the bed, and I hear him laugh.

Mr. Winters goes at it again, destroying it as I moan loudly. We keep doing it for what seems like hours. Over and over again. Like clockwork, we would fuck and stop and repeating again.

We finish, and I lay next to Mr. Winters. I look him up and down. His tattoos and abs were covered in his delicious sweat. I can't get enough of him.

I scoot my head next to him. His aroma filled my nose and made my body relax. I look Mr. Winters in the eyes as the feeling of comfort and protection hugs me. Nothing can ruin this. Nothing can ruin this night.

I yawn. I cuddle up to Mr. Winters, and I hear him laugh. Man is this bed comfortable, and I'm so damn tired. I hear his words slurring as he tries to talk to me. I feel my eyes start to get heavy, and I fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

-End Of Chapter 12-

Thank you sooo much for reading Chapter 12 Of CRASHING DOWN INTO GLORY!

Have a matchless day/night! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.4K 45
πŸ“–Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading listπŸ“– Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
174K 4.3K 56
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different...
176K 4.2K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
5.5K 131 41
"Tell me to stop." He pants heavily resting his forehead on mine. "Don't." I say back just as out of breath. Then he presses his lips harder agains...