𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ( 𝐂𝐇...

נכתב על ידי -THEGREATSIMP-

❝ why are you laughing? we're literally fucked. ❞ ❝ it's just funny how you thought we wouldn't get caught. ❞... עוד

𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝟬𝟬𝟭, 𝘄𝗵𝗼?
𝟬𝟬𝟮, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁
𝟬𝟬𝟯, 𝘄𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗶
𝟬𝟬𝟰, 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗻
𝟬𝟬𝟱, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝟬𝟬𝟲, 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻?
𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽?
𝟬𝟬𝟴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
𝟬𝟬𝟵, 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟬𝟭𝟬, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀
𝟬𝟭𝟭, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝟬𝟭𝟮, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄
𝟬𝟭𝟯, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁
𝟬𝟭𝟰, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁
𝟬𝟭𝟲, 𝗱𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟳, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟴, 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝘀
𝟬𝟭𝟵, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?
𝟬𝟮𝟬, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁?
𝟬𝟮𝟭, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟬𝟮𝟮, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟮𝟯, 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝟬𝟮𝟰, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟬𝟮𝟱, 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁
𝟬𝟮𝟲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟳, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝟬𝟮𝟴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝟬𝟮𝟵, 𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽
𝟬𝟯𝟬, 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱

𝟬𝟭𝟱, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱

4.1K 167 554
נכתב על ידי -THEGREATSIMP-

CHAPTER FIVETEEN!
⤷ ❝ YOU SMELL GOOD. ❞

THE PHOTOGRAPHER CALLS IT A WRAP, and alessia wastes no time. she swiftly thanks everyone, her mind already racing ahead. in the dressing room, the elegant dress clings to her like a second skin. careful to not rip the dress, she quickly undoes the buttons, letting the fabric pool at her feet. she steps out of it, and walks over to a pair of comfortable jeans and a cozy sweater neatly folded on the makeup counter.

next on her agenda is the makeup. she approaches the well-lit vanity, grabbing makeup wipes with swift precision. there's no delicate removal process this time. instead, she attacks the layers of foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick with determined swipes.

the makeup wipes leave streaks of color on the cotton surface, and alessia's reflection transforms from a camera-ready goddess to the girl-next-door in a matter of minutes. her features, though now bare, still radiate a natural beauty that needs no enhancement.

or at least she hopes chris will agree.

the clock is ticking, and alessia glances at her phone. she has to set things up at her apartment for chris. he isn't landing for a few more hours, but alessia hasn't been home and she's completely forgotten to go grocery shopping. her refrigerator is empty and she knows chris will be hungry when he gets there.

thoughts like this in mind, she discards the used wipes into the trash and practically runs to her belongings that are hung across the room. she needs to take a shower too. she's been working all day and has barely had time to get ready.

chris is coming to see her and she needs to act like she was prepared (even though she wasn't).

as she throws her things in her bag, her mind races with thoughts of chris. alessia genuinely can't wait to see him. she was able to watch some of his game and he was honestly looking a little too good.

his cross chain was visible, his arms were littered with veins, and his eye black was smeared. a recipe for alessia to be weak in the knees. it was also obvious to her that he had a haircut and she smiles thinking about how there's a chance he got one just for her.

continuing to gather her belongings, alessia momentarily interrupted by a knock on the dressing room door. without waiting for a response, her manager aleen strides in, holding a portable phone charger.

"hey, les, you forgot this." aleen holds up the portable charger as she walks closer to alessia. "you've been running around so much today that i thought you might need it."

"thanks, aleen. i appreciate it," alessia replies, quickly stashing the charger in her bag. her mind is still consumed with the mental checklist of things to do before chris arrives.

what food should she by? she doesn't even know. she knows chris eats healthy because he's in season, but what if there's specific things he wants? maybe alessia should've asked him for a list. maybe she should've gone shopping days before his arrival.

aleen notices the heightened sense of urgency in alessia's movements. she furrows her brows. "you're in a hurry," she remarks, folding her arms across her chest.

alessia glances at the clock, a slight frown on her face. "i know. i've got a lot to do before chris ge—" alessia pauses and looks over to make eye contact with her manager. she did not mean for that to slip out of her mouth. she was kind of planning on keeping it a secret, but obviously, she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut.

aleen raises an eyebrow, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "chris? nfl bound chris?" she chuckles. "i thought you two were just 'friends' and 'getting to know each other.'"

alessia rolls her eyes, a blush tinting her cheeks. she turns away and throws the last of her things into the bag. "yeah, well, we are." alessia zips up her bag and slings it over her shoulder. "we're just doing it in new york now."

aleen hums, clearly smug at this new peace of information. alessia just hopes she won't press her about it. or tell zack. zack will press her if aleen doesn't. "alright, alright. i won't keep you. just don't forget anything important. you know, like your phone charger. or any other precautionary items," she adds with a teasing wink before exiting the dressing room.

"goodbye aleen," alessia says giving a stern look. she does not need any advice from her manager who is two decades older than her. especially not in that department.

aleen chuckles and walks back over to the door she entered from. "kidding. have fun and be careful." alessia knows what she means by careful. she means be careful about the media. she is not new to this. unfortunately it's not thing she needs to be mindful of at all times.

with aleen's departure, alessia takes a final look around the dressing room to ensure she hasn't forgotten anything crucial. satisfied that she's got everything she needs, she heads out of the studio, her mind still buzzing with thoughts of chris.

outside, the city pulses with life, and alessia navigates the bustling streets with practiced ease. it's what she loves about new york. at times she'll be noticed, but it's honestly rare for her to be stopped. everyone is on their own mission. unless their paparazzi, they don't care about where she's headed or who she's with.

sometimes, she wishes everyone could be like that all the time.

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

nfl baby 🤗

america's sweetheart 😊 ─── alessia
nfl baby 🤗 ─── chris

nfl baby🤗

i think i'm at your apartment building
but it's quiet nothing is really going on so i'm scared
it's saturday
well sunday now

america's sweetheart 😊

it's midnight
everyone who lives here is either out partying rn, or asleep
do you want me to come down and get you?

nfl baby 🤗

no it's fine
i'm in the elevator rn
music is playing holy shit
this is bougie

america's sweetheart 😊

says the ucla student who isn't allowed to go to in person classes because he's too famous

nfl baby🤗

not my fault my fans figured out my schedule freshman year

america's sweetheart 😊

LMFAOOOOOOOO

nfl baby 🤗

not even kidding either like the class originally had 14 people
next day, every seat was full like i didn't even have one

america's sweetheart 😊

i get it.
anything for that autograph

nfl baby🤗

i was drained after signing one for every person in that room
never again.
online is the move

america's sweetheart 😊

seemingly
3.5 gpa
you're a nerd

nfl baby 🤗

you took a poetry class at usc
i think you're the nerd
especially since it was at usc 😬😬

america's sweetheart 😊

you're a hater

nfl baby🤗

*trojan hater

america's sweetheart 😊

hating on my alma mater is unacceptable.

nfl baby 🤗

you took one class there

america's sweetheart 😊

one more class than most people can say

nfl baby🤗

not a flex

america's sweetheart 😊

i think it is!
okay wait where you

nfl baby 🤗

i'm getting trolled rn
i just stopped at every single floor for people to get in
i hope they know i'm rolling my eyes at them

america's sweetheart 😊

that is foul
i'm floor six just spam press the button

alessia is quite literally pacing around her living room. every passing second brings her closer to seeing chris again, and her excitement is bubbling over. she keeps taking glances at herself in the mirror, adjusting her hair and smoothing down her outfit. she's literally wearing a long sleeve crop top and pajama pants because it's midnight. there is nothing to be smoothing down.

as she waits for chris's next response, she absentmindedly twirls a strand of hair out of her face, her eyes glued to the bubbles indicating his typing.

the apartment, usually filled with the hum of city life, seems quieter now, as if holding its breath in anticipation of the reunion about to unfold. alessia glances at the clock, the ticking of the hands echoing the beats of her excited heart.

the bubbles on her screen disappear and her brows immediately furrow. she's waiting for maybe a call or something, chris asking which apartment is hers.

however, a knock on the door startles alessia, and she freezes for a moment. the realization hits her: chris is here. the giddy excitement bubbles over as she practically floats to the door. she hesitates for a brief second, but then realizes how stupid that is. she decides that wasting even seconds of the time she'll have with him this week is crazy, and swings the door open.

as the door opens, her eyes are met with the sight of chris standing in the hallway, bathed in the soft glow of the apartment corridor lights. alessia honestly has to take a moment to soak him all in.

because there he is. her nfl baby. standing in her doorway.

chris is wearing a casual outfit that is just so him. a snug-fitting, well-worn t-shirt showcases the contours of his athletic frame, the fabric hugging his shoulders and chest. the cross necklace she saw on tv earlier is reflecting in the light and alessia wonders what it would feel like between her finger tips.

the faint scent of his cologne wafts through the air, adding an extra bit of fuzzy to her brain. his choice of shoes being a pair of fuzzy birkenstocks almost makes her laugh. there's a timeless coolness about him, as if he effortlessly stepped out of a magazine spread.

his hair, freshly cut, frames his face in a way that accentuates his features. the defined lines of his jaw being the most prominent. this hallway lighting is reallt doing him good.

as alessia's gaze travels upward, she notices his eyes, a warm and inviting shade. a playful grin rests on chris's lips, mirroring the excitement mirrored in alessia's eyes. hus eyes light up as they lock onto hers, a silent acknowledgment of the shared joy in this moment. the city night behind him seems to fade away, leaving only the two of them in the spotlight of the hallway.

his smile turns into a smirk and his voice that has become a familar melody to her fills the room. "are you gonna stand their checking me out, or are you gonna let me in?"

alessia's cheeks flush with a rosy hue as she realizes she's been caught. a playful glint dances in her eyes as she steps aside, creating an opening for chris to enter. "wasn't checking you out. just wondering what's going on with that shoe choice," she teases, her voice laced with a playful tone.

she actually really fucks with his shoes actually.

chris chuckles, stepping over the threshold and into her apartment. he has a duffel bag in his left hand and a small bag in the other. the door clicks shut behind him, creating a bubble of intimacy within the confines of her living space.

as chris glances around, taking in the details of her apartment, alessia can't help but feel a flutter of nerves. she had spent hours cleaning and even bought new comfy blankets for the living room. "i knew your apartment was big, but not this big."

alessia chuckles as she gestures toward the cozy living area. "you can leave your bags there. just come here," she says, a genuine smile playing on her lips. she's been waiting all week to see him and now she wants to feel him. it's the only way she'll actually know this is real.

"a kiss? already? i haven't even gotten a house tour yet," chris teases as he sets his bags down.

alessia rolls her eyes as chris walks over to her. "so basically you already want to be kicked out?" chris snorts as he makes it over to alessia.

"you wouldn't. because then asking athena to leave would be a waste."

"for you maybe," alessia replies with a playful smile on her face.

chris shakes his head at alessia's comment as he places his hands on either side of alessia's waist and pulls her close to him. for a moment, alessia thinks he is pulling her in for a kiss, but really it's just for a hug.

thankful she didn't lean in at all, alessia wraps her arms around his neck. in a warm embrace, he pulls her just a fraction closer, his lips close to her ear. his cologne that she's growing to enjoy the scent of fills her nose once more. the city's gentle hum outside seems to fade as he murmurs, "you smell good," the words a soft, intimate melody meant only for her.

alessia can feel the warmth of his breath against her ear, and a playful shiver dances down her spine. she just hums in response as she lets out a content sigh, a mixture of comfort and excitement.

when they finally pull away, chris's eyes meet alessia's, and a content smile plays on his lips. "i missed you," he admits, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck.

alessia grins. "of course you did." chris's jaw drops and alessia laughs. "kidding. i missed you too," she counters, the affection evident in her gaze.

as they stand a breath apart, alessia watches as chris takes a moment, his eyes momentarily drifting before meeting alessia's again. "okay, so can i get a house tour now?" he asks, a playful smirk gracing his features. "i want to see your room."

alessia hums as she begins walking, signaling for chris to follow her."i think we've missed a few steps," she replies, tapping the center of chris's chest of grabbing his arm. "if you want to be in my bed just say that."

chris groans as he allows alessia to drag him to their first stop. "you know i didn't mean it like that."

alessia turns back to look at chris. "sure you didn't."

"so, what are we feeling? rocky road or strawberry?" alessia asks, holding up both options. chris is leaning against the counter a few feet away from her with his arms across his chest. his head is tilted as if he's thinking. alessia is thinking about how she wants to kiss him.

call her crazy. call her obsessed. in the end, she's just a girl. she's just a girl with a very attractive man standing just a few feet in front of her.

chris reaches up to his chin and rubs his hand across it, "honestly let's just do both."

she chuckles and grabs two spoons, handing one to chris. alessia walks over to where chris is standing and purposely makes sure that their shoulders brush. she places the two containers on the counter and opens them.

she takes a generous scoop of strawberry and then stops to look at chris. "are you even allowed to have ice cream?"

"what?" chris furrows his brows at her as he takes a scoop of rocky road.

alessia grins mischievously, "i thought you d1 athletes only ate chicken, rice, and pasta."

chris playfully rolls his eyes, "oh trust our nutritionists have gotten advanced." chris reaches behind alessia to grab a paper towel from the roll. as he's doing so, his arm hits the exposed part of her lower back and alessia literally has to sedate herself. he has to be doing this on purpose. "cheat days get planned out. today is one of those days."

alessia hums as she turns her back to lean against the counter, facing chris. his side profile is her view as he cleans around the edge of the ice cream container. his hair is drooping over his eyes slightly and alessia instinctively wants to reach out and push it back for him.

he beats her to it though, and as he does so, part of his stomach peaks from under his shirt. alessia sends her eyes downwards to her own ice cream container in her hand because yeah. she's getting out of control.

"so, what do you want to do while you're here?" alessia asks, steering the conversation away from her racing thoughts. she wants chris to have as good a time as possible with her. especially because she's unsure of when this can happen again.

chris takes a thoughtful bite of his rocky road, pondering the question. he's staring at alessia and his head is tilted again. alessia takes note of that being something that he does while thinking. "well if not you then maybe i'd be down to go to central park. maybe some cool spots upstate," he says, his voice carrying a nonchalant tone.

alessia, however, freezes mid-scoop of strawberry ice cream. her eyes widen, and she looks up at chris with a raised eyebrow, "wait, what did you just say?" maybe she's tweaking out. maybe she wants him so bad she isn't thinking straight

chris glances at her, licking the side of his spoon, "i said we could check out central park and maybe some spots upstate." he furrows his brow and grabs another spoonful of ice cream. "why?"

alessia narrows her eyes at him, sticking her spoon into her container. "no, before that. you said something else."

chris smirks, playing dumb, "i don't know what you're talking about." he looks down at his container and his hair falls over his face once more and alessia can literally see the shit-eating grin on his face. he knows what he's doing.

alessia puts the entire container down on the counter, crossing her arms, "chris, you can't be saying stuff like that if you're not going to follow through."

chris looks back up at her and raises an eyebrow. he sticks his spoon in his own ice cream, pretending to be oblivious, "saying stuff like what?"

alessia rolls her eyes playfully, "you know exactly what you said." she uncrosses her arms and steps closer to chris. "don't make me repeat it."

chris smirks, licking his lips as he steps back to now be leaning against the counter. "repeat what? i'm not sure what you're talking about."

alessia smirks right back at him, stepping even closer, closing the distance between them. she sees chris take a quick look at her lips and it just makes her want him even more. "oh, come on, chris. you can't just say you want to do me and act like it's nothing."

chris chuckles, throwing his head back slightly. "did i say that?" chris's eyes travel a long way past her lips this time. "must have been thinking out loud."

"thinking out loud, huh?" alessia tilts her head, as chris's eyes make their way back to her eyes. "sounds like a dangerous habit."

chris smirks. "maybe it is. but, you know, sometimes you just can't help it."

alessia's heart pounds in her chest, and she takes a slow breath. she's hoping that her tough girl act is still working on him. because she's about two seconds away from melting into a pool of nothingness. "well, maybe you should be more careful with your thoughts."

chris shrugs before reaching his hand out to grab alessia's waist. "or maybe," chris starts as he gently pulls alessia closer to him. alessia just lets him until she's now standing directly in front of him, their faces just inches apart. "i just want you to know what's on my mind."

alessia raises an eyebrow, a teasing smile playing on her lips. "and what's on your mind?"

his right hand reaches up to a loose strand of hair from her face, coiling his finger around it before letting it go. his left hand is still resting on her waist and she is sure he can feel the heat radiating off of her. "right now? just one thing."

alessia smirks, her voice dropping to a low, husky tone, "and what's that?"

chris's hand returns to alessia's waist and he leans in, inches even closer, his lips almost grazing hers. "this," he whispers before closing the final gap between them, capturing her lips in a lingering kiss. the world around them fades away, leaving only the taste of strawberries and rocky road lingering on their lips.

as soon as their lips connect, alessia knows that she likes kissing chris a lot more than she thought she would.

alessia immediately brings her hands to chris's face. one hand is cupping his face and the other resting just where his neck and and shoulder begins to connect. she's wanted this for a long time and absolutely does not care that their first kiss is in her kitchen, next to melting ice cream.

chris tilts his head, deepening the kiss and of course, alessia does not complain. alessia lets him take control because her mind is just growing foggy. she is kissing chris sturniolo right now.

this was absolutely not on her 2023 bingo card.

keeping their lips connected, chris spins the two of them around so that it is now alessia with her back against the counter. alessia lets out a soft gasp and she can feel chris smirking into the kiss.

one of chris' hands that were previously on alessia's lower back slides a little bit lower than anticipated and alessia can feel him literally jump when he realizes. now it's her turn to smirk.

her hands move up to the back of chris' head and she begins to tug on chris' hair. his kissing grows sloppy and immediately she realizes it's his weakness.

she gives chris' hair another tug as he tilts his head and he lets out a grunt against her lips. "lessy," chris murmurs with his voice low and husky. alessia likes the way he says her name. sounds like music. he separates their faces just enough to catch his breath. "you're gonna kill me."

"don't i know it?" alessia grins as she uses chris' chain to pull him back in. the cross is cool under her fingertips and she kind of needs it considering how hot chris has made her. they kiss for a few more moments as their kissing grows sloppy and slower. some first kiss this is. alessia needs to get a grip. like immediately.

after a few more moments, chris is the one to pull back. his face is all flushed, he's clearly out of breath, but a mischievous grin is still playing on his lips. "first kiss and makeout in the same day? we are skipping steps."

alessia laughs, her fingers still tangled in his necklace. "didn't see you stopping anything."

chris shrugs as he traces circles on the side of her waist. "because that was the first of my five kisses. the longer they are, the better." chris smirks. "and honestly you were the one who pulled me back in so like..."

alessia snorts, pushing chris away playfully, "okay so just act like i didn't just have you literally wrapped around my finger." she walks over to her ice cream and takes the spoon out, placing it in the sink. "holding onto me like i don't even know what."

chris raises an eyebrow, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "okay so act like that wasn't just the kiss you've been dreaming about for months," chris repeats mocking exactly what alessia had just said to him.

"i'm not because it was," alessia responds simply as she puts the top back on the ice cream and puts it in the freezer. chris pushes his cup over to her as he takes the spoon out so she can put his in too.

"but?" chris questions as he puts his spoon in the sink and alessia shuts the freezer door.

alessia walks over to chris and brings her face extremely close to his. "but now it's your turn to dream about the next time we'll kiss."

chris smirks, "you won't even make it to tomorrow morning.."

"oh yeah?" alessia leans closer to chris's face and their lips just glance. as chris closes his eyes, alessia moves away with a laugh, "try me."

VAL SPEAKS

my genuine apology for making the first kiss scene out of pocket like what is my problem fr

anyway, this is probably the earliest i've written a first kiss in a fic like this is crazy. it's for the plot guys please trust (enjoy it while it lasts)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.4M 78.9K 67
i'm only a 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . for all of 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁's life, all he has ever known i...
142K 1.4K 21
"i really love you for everything you've done for me, chris." "and i'd do so much more, naomi." ♡ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 and 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 have alw...
186K 3.7K 40
❝Your voice is deeper in real life❝ ❝You're so much cuter in real life❝ (🎵) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a relatively unknown singer, 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀, fi...
114K 3.2K 36
[ 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 ] 💫 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 .ᐟ just after the one year anniversary of her debut album 'adolescence' passes, kennedy silvers sudden...