Selfish Love

By DiamondKulture

College life of Five students isn't all that it seems. To ordinary people they're just your regular college s... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaoter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 26

23 1 0
By DiamondKulture

Judy

Having sex with Jordan didn't feel this weird and awkward.
Having sex with Andre and waking up the morning after felt so fucking awkward.

I mean the sex was awesome but the after feeling of knowing I fucked my best friend, is not fun at all.

I wasn't exactly sober when we had sex but I wasn't that high that I didn't know it was Andre.
I knew it was him, I remembered everything.

Even asking him to kiss me
Damn what was I thinking?
How will I even face him
Way to go Judy

Sex with Jordan is way different than sex with Andre.
Andre is more gentle.
I didn't think I'd wake up and find him still on my bed.
I panicked and I asked him to leave

I haven't spoken to him since it happened.
What would I say?
That it was a mistake, it was fun?
I'm more confused than I've ever been in my teenage life.

"Are you okay"? Adrianna's voice broke into my thoughts, I turned to look at her before my eyes found the others, they were all busy talking and chatting, my eyes found Andre, he was already staring at me, I quickly looked away

"Yeah, I'm fine" I answered giving her a smile, she gave a look that showed she didn't believe me.

"Okay, if you say so" she mutttered before passing me a blunt, I took it and took a huge hit, handing it back to her.

My eyes involuntarily found Andre again and he was still looking at me, Abby was trying to get his attention, she was close to him but he wasn't even listening to whatever she was saying.

I looked away and my eyes landed on female Jordan, she was kissing Jack, I rolled my eyes and looked away.

I took the blunt from Adrianna and took another hit, I need to get high, if I wanna keep hanging out with my friends without losing my mind, I need to get fucking high that I won't notice them staring at me.

Even though I had my own to worry about, I couldn't help but notice the tension between Adrianna and Kayla.
They're not chatty as they usual would have been.

I guess I'm not the only one with life issues that has to deal with a boy, in their case a girl

I didn't even know Andre had gotten up and walked towards me, until I heard his voice from behind me

"Hey, can I uuh.... Can I talk to you for a second outside" he whispered and I looked at Adrianna, she was not even listening, just smoking, I turned and looked at him again.

"Uuh......I dunno Andre...." He cut me off

"Just a second Judy, please" he whispered and I looked at the others, Jordan was already looking at me

"Okay" I muttered before getting up and following behind him, he led me out to the hallway, before we both went down the stairs, he stopped just before we got to the last stairs and turned to face me.

"What's up with you"? He muttered facing me, I just sighed out, looking anywhere but him

"Nothing" I whispered

"I'm not doing this with you Judy" he muttered running his hands through his hair

"What"? I asked

"Are you just gonna ignore me and what happened the other night"? He asked and i tensed, I looked at him briefly before looking away

"I don't wanna talk about it" I whispered folding my hands in front of me

"Is that it? You're just gonna ignore it and then make things awkward for both of us"? He asked and I just looked at him, I really looked at him.

"So I'm the one making things awkward for both of us now? You should have thought of that before having sex with me, if you knew you wouldn't be able to ignore it, you shouldn't have had sex with me" I spit at him.

"Judy don't do this, don't make this any harder for us, why don't you wanna talk about it"? He asked in a whisper and I sighed out facing him.

"What do you want me to say Andre? That it was a mistake? That it was nice? That I regret it? What do you want me to say"?!! I yell and he stumbles back, I see the regret in his eyes, he swallowed hard and looked away

"I'm going home Andre" I whispered before walking away from him and headed to my dorm room.

I didn't mean to snap at him like that but it was all just so overwhelming.
I don't know what he wants me to say, I don't want to talk about it with him and I definitely don't mean to make it all weird between us.

He's my best friend and I honestly kind of regret having sex with him because as much as I try to ignore it, it's definitely making our friendship awkward.

____________________________________

I was throwing the baseball up and down while laying on the bed, my mind was in so many different places at the same time

I had to literally run out of class and back to my dorm room because I didn't want to hang out with my friends, Andre especially.

Jordan still hasn't talked to me either, he's always with his boyfriend these days, I'm not surprised.

It's like we're all in one dip shit or another, none of us has it easy these days, I can tell Sam's still a bit torn between telling Adrianna how he feels or just letting it go.

And Adrianna is still having silent awkward moments with Kayla.
Andre has Abby to deal with coupled with the whole marriage thing between us and I have Jordan to think of and maybe Andre too.

It's just all so messed up.
Both my hands are lodged behind my head and the ball keeps going up and down, from my chest area up to the ceiling and back.

Yes I'm using my powers, it's not just mind control, sometimes not everytime though I can make things move with my mind.

There's a knock on the door and it quickly breaks my focus making the ball fall down and hit my forehead, ouch that hurts

I get up rubbing the place before going to open the door, I open it and it's Adrianna standing there.

"I knew I'd find you here" she said walking inside without waiting for me to invite her in
"You weren't at our usual spot and Andre said the last place he saw you was in class, so I figured you'd be here since you've been avoiding us all lately" she said before sitting down on the bed.

I just sigh out and close the door before picking up the ball and sitting close to her, I try to focus again and move the ball with my mind but I can't, I just huff out and throw it on the bed.

"Why are you home"? She asked looking at me and I just shrug
"Don't give me that Judy, why aren't you with the others"? She asked again and I sigh out.

"Nothing Adrianna, I just wanted to be alone" I muttered, she put her hand on my shoulder

"What's really going on Judy? You've been avoiding us all for the past few days now, I don't know about the others but I'm not okay with it, you're my friend and I don't like this distance between us even though I know I'm mostly responsible for it, but please Judy, don't shut me out, I miss you" she whispered the last part and I turned to look at her, she had the most sincere look I've ever seen in her eyes.

I miss her too and I have no reason to avoid her but I do, and I don't even know why.
Asides Andre, she'd the second I'm closest to among my friends.

But these few days we've suddenly grown apart and it's really bothering me.
Looking at her I suddenly wish I'd told her about Jordan before the whole thing escalated to this point.

Now I don't think I can even tell her about it anymore.
I am a really bad friend
Making my friends suffer for my horrible choices.

I chose to have sex with Andre and avoid him the morning after, but I'm making my friends suffer for it, even Andre.

He doesn't deserve the way I'm treating him, even though it's both our faults, but he's ready to talk about it, I'm the one running away from talking about it.

"You're the only one I have Judy, and there's a lot going on that I wanna tell you but just please don't shut me out" she whispered

😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 183 28
Disclaimer-this is undergoing editing, so if it doesn't make sense, then oh well. Five kids born with elemental powers are ripped away from everythin...
13.6K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
1.2K 66 18
**COMPANION TO MY LOST LOVE** Kendall Williams' life was perfect in everyone's eyes. She had a perfect boyfriend, she was on the dance and cheer team...
7.5K 276 14
-π—œ π—Έπ—»π—Όπ˜„ π—΅π—Όπ˜„ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹. π—œ 𝗱𝗼. Filled with questions, voicing them is a call for honesty in a relationship. Its deep, spacy synths tha...