{𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼...

Af Sora_mqz

-⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡-𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃-✏ Yandere twisted wonderland x fem reader This is my first time writing so pleas... Mere

imformation
𝟣: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻#𝒸𝓀 ?☆
2.ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
2.𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞..
3.𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
4.𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣
5.Welcome to the real 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭..
𝟔.𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕.𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟴.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

9.

232 5 1
Af Sora_mqz

Check out my other book:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/357867633-%E2%9D%9D%F0%9D%93%A3%F0%9D%94%80%F0%9D%93%B8-%F0%9D%93%A6%F0%9D%93%B8%F0%9D%93%BB%F0%9D%93%AD%F0%9D%93%BC-%E2%9D%9E

NINE

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼

(A/n:back writing this story since people keeping reading it.)

/THIS IS A FLASHBACK OF MAKIOS STORY SO THIS IS MAKIO'S P.O.V AND SOMETIMES MC'S./

(/Makio's P.O.V/)

I woke up and got ready for school,preparing for another boring school day with my friend Mc.I rushed down stairs.In my uniform,which is a white buttoned blouse a red blazer and black tie with emerald academy high inprinted in gold crusive on it and a black ruffled laced skirt that reaches my knees with a small red bow on the skirt at the hip I had my black hair that faded into purple at its tips in a ponytail,with a white head band and a small red bow on it.

I packed my lunch and ran through the door on wards to school inwhich I saw my neighbor Mc walking with her brother."Hola Mc!"I called out to her not noticing her brother,she turned around and waved at me."Hello makio how are you??"She said as she walked over to me and embraced me in a warm hug even though it was decemeber she felt oddly hot..

"I'm quite fine,hbu?"I asked,we kept talking ignoring her brother the whole way I didn't like her brother he gave off bad vibes.

After awhile, we shortly arrived at school me and Mc had the same class periods so we walked to class together,school would soon close for the holidays and we'd get to go vacation together since our families are close friends.The first class biology.It was painful to say atleast it was exams and the biology teacher watched over us 15 people were caught cheating.

TIMESKIP

(/MC-(your)P.O.V/)

After school,Me and Makio had agreeded to go home together.On our little walk I heard Makio mutter thibgs like 'I finally can...' And the rest were things I couldn't hear after a while we reached a beautiful rive the sunset shimmering all over it. Then makio spoke,"Mc,I have something to tell you about you're brother and-"Before she could finish My brother xen had came out from a far distance and ran up to makio pushing her into river.

It had no raillings and it was a far drop,SPLASH!,there was a loud flash as makio felt it the water.Following my gut I dived into the water leaving behind my school bag SPLASH!,I swam in the water but makio was no where the only thing I saw was a large octopus(yk who this is yk who this is.)Makio was gone...Ever since this xen went to jail and makio was calimed dead.

(/Makio's P.O.V/)

The last thing I saw was Mc coming to save me before something wrapped around my waist and I blacked out.As I opened my eyes I was in a room full of men(yk what happened.)

After I was assigned into this all-boys school a particular male caught my attention his name was Lilia Vanrouge.

After a while was fell in live and had a kid,but strange things started to happen.

Like Lilia started become distant he started to stop coming over to ramshackle and so on.Once,I heard him and Vil aruging over something."You can't fall in love with a target!"Vil stated,"So?,Its not my probably_---___seduce_---_easy___"Lilia spoke,most of it was inaudible.But what did vil mean target?thats excalty what I found out.

CRUNCH!,CRUNCH!,all i could hear was the crunching of leaves under my feet as I ran.Shouts of the people I thought I knew were calling out to me tears prickle at my eyes how could they do this?!.

Besides me was my child alexia she was only 7 yet she had a mind of her own.

(/BACK IN TIME TO TWO HOURS AGO/)

I had went to diasomnia to see Lilia,Sliver let me into Lilias' room and said he'd be there soon I had fallen asleep in lilias' bed than I woke up in an lab?They were different human girl bodies in different tubes of light-neon-blue liquids,I was strapled down to a bed and around me was Riddle,Malleus,Vil,Jade,Floyd,and Rook.

Awhile after,The others came in the room Lilia was in the middle of them all he came to the bed and over him he had a small tube of the same liquid the girls were trapped in,I closed my eyes tightly waiting for anything,something but nothing came as I opened My eyes I saw alexia she had knocked out half of them and had cut me free with scrissors.I got up and we ran out of that place.

(/BACK IN TIME TO THE PRESENT/)

I had tripped over something and fell to the ground I told alexia to go on without me and she ran to the trees out of sight..

As I flipped over to look up I saw lilia looking down at me with an clever in his hand.(same clever for general vanrouge.)Was I going to die here?with out a fight?,No.I lifted my leg and kicked him in the balls and got up and ran into the forest in the direction alexia went i was saw her tiny footprints I reached a cliff where I saw alexia going down on the other side.The cliff had grass and trees but it looked like some parts were burnt because of a forest fire.

I heard crunching behind me it was Lilia I looked to where alexia was she was gone it was only trees and her foot prints weren't visible.I backed up to the edge of the cliff as Lilia stepped closer holding up his clever."Goodbye Makio."He said as he lowered his clever hitting me in the head as a blood crudling scream escaped my lips I lost blance and fell off the cliff the clever's scar left in my forehead as a crack as I bled out and My vision disappeared.

(/TIMESKIP TO PRESENT WHEN MC ATE LILIAS' NASTY ASS FOOD./)

(/MC'S P.O.V/)

"Ah your awake~"lilia said he was hovering over me."What happened?"i said getting up."whoa there"lilia said pushing me back on the bed stting me to lay down.'the fuck.'

"relax you were out could for like 3 days or so.."he said i looked over and saw makio in the concer looking at me concerned she also looked at lilia with disgust like he did something that will be for ever remembered in her mind.

"Now i'll get going you can stay here if you want fufu~"lilia then left the room waving goodbye.She then sat besides once he left she was looking at me worried."poor soul don't worry i'll try to help you escape my dear..."

(/MAKIO'S P.O.V/)

My ears rang as I heard a familiar voice I trapped myself In Mc's mind so I could help her I hopped out her mind appearing in the concer of the familiar room design of Lilia's bedroom.

"Ah your awake~"lilia said he was hovering over Mc."What happened?"Mc ask trying to get off the bed."whoa there"lilia said pushing her back on the bed placing the (h/c)-haired female to lay down.'the fuck?'I heard Mc think.

"relax you were out could for like 3 days or so.."he said I saw Mc looked over and saw me in the concer looking at Her concerned she also saw I looked at lilia with disgust like he did something.

"HhHHAHAHAH!"I left out a laugh to myself.'Oh lilia you're not gonna kill another person this time.'I thought to myself as Lilia left the room I walked up to Mc and sat besides her.I stated with a fake worried look,"poor soul don't worry i'll try to help you escape my dear..."

END OF CHAPTAR NINE-THE FLASHBACKS.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

8.7K 351 28
I love writing in first person and I love "interactive" stories, so in this story, you are the main protagonist. Everything was normal until that one...
5.9K 126 8
You been ciel's friend for as long as you can remember. When a tragedy happens it leaves ciel to believe you're dead. But what happens when he finds...
17.5K 548 40
Dwight and Jake are are like otp. Just some bad oneshots lmao thanks for 1k reads love yas Just warning: most of these will have some kind of depress...
59.1K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...