MR Taetae♡ |Taekookff|

By taewithkookies69

A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Ju... More

Introduction
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡ [M]
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡ [M]
Not an Update😘
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡ [S.M]
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡ [M]
♡33♡
Seven for Taetae's hubby
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡[M]
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡Taetae in Millitary♡ (Sp Ep)
♡43♡
♡Taetae's Day♡ (Sp Ep)
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
Note an Update.
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡ [S.M]
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡

♡44♡

6.4K 449 143
By taewithkookies69

The Alpha king lying on the bed, his once powerful presence now diminished. His face got pale, and his body seems weak, as if drained of all energy. The doctor, wearing a concerned expression, carefully examines him, checking his pulse and listening to his heartbeat.

Mrs Jeon, her eyes filled with worry, sits beside him, her hand gently stroke his hair. She looks up at the doctor and asks in a trembling voice,

"How is he, doctor? Will he be alright?"

The doctor sighs and meets her gaze with empathy.

"I'm afraid he's been under a lot of stress lately," he says. "It seems to have taken a toll on his body, leaving him weak and vulnerable. But we'll do everything we can to help him recover."

Mrs Jeon's eyes well up with tears as she clings to hope.

"Please, doctor, prescribe something that will make him better," she pleads.

The doctor nods, understanding the urgency. He takes out his prescription pad and writes down a list of medications.

"These medicines should help alleviate his weakness and restore his strength," he assures her. "Make sure he takes them and he don't take any kind of stress or any sort of tension."

"Thank you, doctor," she whispers, her voice filled with gratitude.

With a reassuring smile, the doctor nods once more.
"I'll be back to check on him soon. In the meantime, keep him comfortable and give him all the love and support he needs."

And with that, the doctor leaves the room. But at the door someone stopped him.

"Doctor how is he?" Taetae asked with tear filled eyes he was feeling extremely guilty he knew he was the actual reason behind his husband's poor health.

"He is much better now don't worry and take a good care of him." He smiled softly and left.

Taetae sniffled, wiping his tears with his sweater paws as he peeked inside the room where his mother-in-law was giving medicines to his husband. He desperately wanted to be by his husband's side and take care of him with his own hands, but his husband was still angry at him and didn't want him near.

"Son, just leave it be. They're both alright, why are you stressing yourself out like this? Just thank God the---."

But Jungkook cut her off, his voice filled with frustration and sadness.

"How can I not be stressed, mom? My whole world was in that car. My entire family. If something bad had happened, do you have any idea how I would survive? I would be dead inside, just a walking shell. It's not something to take lightly, mom," he said angrily, his eyes welling up with tears.

Mrs Jeon sighed she knows that jungkook was absolutely right, her gaze fell on taehyung who was crying silently hiding behind the door.

"Mom I wanna take rest please leave me alone for sometime, and please don't let guggie go school tommorow I will drop him by my own when I will get better."

Mrs Jeon nodded and left the room.

"Tae baby let him rest for now you can talk to him later." She suggested softly but taetae shooked his head in denial stubbornly.

"Nww I want to apologise to hubby." He sniffled.

"Baby try to understand he is angry right now he will not listen and shout on you please give him some time, he will talk to you by his own when his anger faded."

Taetae pouted his nose was red due to crying.

"Okay." He agreed. " but can I see him from here for sometime?" He asked in a low voice.

Mrs Jeon smiled and left after pecking his forehead.

With tears streaming down he began to see his husband again who was trying hard to sleep. Taetae panicked when he started to cough suddenly,he hurriedly ran to him and filled a glass of water.

But jungkook pushed his hand lightly glaring at him and laid down but he was coughing badly.

"Hubby please drink water." He pleaded with puppy eyes but that didn't worked today his husband was genuinely very angry at him.

"Go away I don't want anything from your hands, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

Taetae's heart broke as he listened to him. More tears brimmed into his eyes, and he silently put the glass on the side table. With heavy eyes filled with tears, he went out, where he saw jungkook's grandma,fearing that he would bump into halmeoni. He hurriedly hid his tears and walked away, afraid that she would scold him.

"Kook, why were you shouting at him, huh?" she asked as she entered inside.

Jungkook sighed. "It's nothing. I was just tired," he replied, trying to cover up his wife's actions.

"I know everything. Your dad told me," she replied, taking a seat beside him.

"Then you should also know why I shouted at him."

"Yes, but your way is wrong."

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"I mean, this time he made a big mistake. He needs a good lesson that being childish all the time is not good. I have an idea, and you will see changes in him," she smirked.

"Woah! What is it?" he asked, making a weird face.

She shared her idea, whispering in his ears, at which he gulped.

"N-no way! He will kill me," he said with pure fear.

"Oh, come on! Be a man, Kook. Be brave. You can do it," she cheered him up.

"A-ahb Grandma, I think my fever is coming back. I need rest. You should also sleep, huh? G-good night," saying this, he hurriedly covered himself with a blanket and closed his eyes.

"Argh! Pussy cat," she threw her hands up in frustration and went out, sulking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mama by dada ish angly on ush?" He asked his innocent bambi eyes hold so many questions in them.

"He is not angry on you he his angry on me." Taetae replied sadly.

"Bhy?"

Taetae smiled with teary eyes looking at his adorable baby.

"Shay sholly, he bill folgibe ju, he albays folgibe guggie." He said wipping his mother's tears with his smol hands. Taetae sniffled and hugged his bobba ball tightly.

Mrs Jeon who was sitting beside them,knitting a sweater for her little guggie she smiled listening to his adorable talks.

"Glandmaa ishh shoo bootiphul." He said looking at the sweater with sparkly eyes.

"You like it?" She asked stroking his hairs.

"Yeshhh, can ju tweach me I alsho bant to make shame fol my kwids."

Mrs Jeon cluckled she couldn't resist and took him from Taehyung's lap showering him with kisses and hugs.

Taehyung also forgot his misery for a moment and laughed at his baby's cute talks.

But suddenly everyone's smile faded seeing halmeoni approaching them with angry face.

"Guggie baby go to your room I need to talk to your mother." She ordered in a calm tone.

"Otay." He nodded and ran away from there with his toys.

Taehyung nervously fiddled with his fingers as he felt her burning gaze upon him.

"There, my kook is sick, and here you are busy laughing and gossiping?" she taunted, taking a seat beside Mrs. Jeon, who looked confused.

Tears welled up in Taetae's bambi eyes as he looked down.

"I told you to marry Kook with my friend's granddaughter, but no, you guys engaged him to this clumsy boy without asking me," she continued to taunt.

Taetae looked at her with a shocked and hurt expression.

"Mom, what are you saying?" Mrs. Jeon asked, disbelief in her voice.

"If you marry him to her, then today he will have peace, he won't have to babysit his own wife," she rolled her eyes.

Tears streamed down Taehyung's face, his heart aching from her words.

"MOM?"

"What? I didn't say anything wrong. In fact, it's not too late, we can still marry him to her now."

Taehyung's breath hitched, feeling as if someone had stabbed his heart. It was unexpected for him.

"W-what are you saying?" he asked, crying miserably.

"You tell me, what have you given him in these four years? He has suffered every day because of your silly and childish behavior... look at yourself, who would believe that you are the mother of two kids? Do you look like the Luna of this biggest kingdom from any angle? Even I started to believe that it's okay if you're like this because my kook loves you, but now, after what you did today, I don't think you deserve to be his Luna."

Taehyung's heart shattered into a million pieces as her hurtful words echoed in his ears. Tears streamed down his face as he struggled to comprehend what was happening.

"Mom, how can you say these things?" Mrs Jeon asked her while comforting miserably crying taetae.

But halmeoni's expressions remained cold and unyielding. "I've had enough of his childish behavior," she sneered. "You think you deserve to be Kook's Luna? Look at yourself, Taehyung. You're a mess. You've done nothing but bring suffering to him."

Taehyung's voice quivered as he tried to defend himself.

"I-i love him, I-i can't live without him I know I am not g-good enough to d-deserve him but my l-love for him is pure I am sorry I will change myself I will n-not h-hurt h-him again b-but p-please d-dont do this p-please don't snatch my kookie from me----."

She cut him off, her words like daggers. "Your best isn't good enough. Kook deserves better. I've found a suitable match for him, someone who will bring stability and peace to his life. It's not too late, we can still make this happen."

Taehyung's heart sank even further. The idea of losing his hubby,the person he loved more than anything, was unbearable.

"N-no n-no, please," he pleaded, tears streaming down his face. "I can change, I can be the person he needs. D-don't take him a-away from me."

With those final words, he couldn't bear it any longer. He ran, desperate to escape the pain that consumed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was about to go back to his bed after changing that's when the door opened with a loud thud revealing broken Taehyung who was crying miserably.

He was about to shout on him but his breath hitched when taehyung hugged him tightly and cried harder on his shoulders.

He was confused his heart clenched seeing his omega like this he tried to pull away to check on him but taehyung hugged him more tighter snuggling on his chest.

"N-no n-no your are mine I will not give you to anyone,never, you are only mine." He was repeating the same thing again and again which made jungkook confused as hell.

"Taehyung----."

Taehyung pulled away and looked at him sniffling he was still holding jungkook's waist so tight.

Jungkook felt a pang seeing his red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"What happen huh why are you crying?"

"S-she S-he y-your g-gran---."

"Shhh keep quiet first." He patted his back giving him a glass of water.

But taehyung was contineously crying like a little baby he was afraid very much afraid of loosing his kookie.

"STOP CRYING I SAID." He shouted on him not because he got annoyed it was because he can't see his taehyung like this it was hurting him very much.

But taehyung flinched and started crying even more he was extra sensitive because of his pregnancy nowadays and jungkook knew it very well but he can't understand now because taehyung was crying nonstop and was not telling him anything he was only crying while hugging him.

Jungkook got extremely worried his own eyes got teary seeing him.

"Taehyung stop crying, can't you hear?" He said this time in a normal voice as he was still angry at him.

"I love you so much please don't leave me I love you so much I can't live without you I will change I promise." He mumbled in his chest his eyes got closed automatically because of crying heavily.

After a while jungkook heard cute snores he looked at taehyung who was sleeping peacefully while hugging him  like a precious treasure.

Jungkook smiled at him and kissed his cute nose then he kissed his small hands and lastly a love filled peck on his lips and forehead.

He picked him up in a bridal style and put him on the bed, he tugged him inside the blanket and slide the hair strands which were falling on his angelic face.

He was caressing his cheeks thinking why he behaved like this earlier.

Thats when.

"He slept?" Mrs Jeon asked in a whisper she just came holding a glass of milk for jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and took her at a corner.

Mom what happen is everything alright? Why he was crying so hard?"
He asked worried.

Mrs Jeon took a deep breath and told him everything.

Jungkook sat on the couch holding his head after listening what just had happened in his absence a while ago.

"I don't know why she said those things to him? My poor baby cried alot today." She said glancing at taehyung.

Jungkook was thinking something deeply thats when an idea came to his mind, he smirked.

"Hmm now I will teach a good lesson to my naughty baby." He mumbled to himself while smirking at taehyung.

To be continue.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oh what will jungkook do with our Mr Taetae?😂😂
UwU....
Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 10.1K 37
Kim Taehyung is an only child and heir of the powerful business tycoon couple, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. And being the son of one of the wealthie...
777K 31.6K 63
jeon jungkook a billionaire a psycho mafia king who don't know the meaning of mercy. always kill his victim in most cruel way. have no one. want some...
37K 2.8K 8
THE TALE OF..... EXTREME POSSESSION AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...... Just where love will cross all limits and claims what truly...
317K 16.1K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...