Strings Attached ✨

By ferrars25

When two opposites collide with each other without having the knowledge of the consequences, chaos is inevita... More

1. The heir.
2. Her
3. The decided.
4. History ...repeats ?
5. Tricks.
6. Close.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
7. One step closer.
update hehe 😅
8. Already here.
9. Day 1.
10. Cat and Mouse
11. Unforgivable
12. Mine
13. Not weak
14. Love is, but a part of you
15. Izhaar aur Inkaar
Character aesthetics
Playlist ✨
16. The Revelation
17. Ignorance is bliss. Really?
18. A needed heart to heart.
19....love him or love him not.
20. Fulfilling the last wish.
22. Great Queens make Great Empires.
Important Announcement
23. A danger to the kingdom.
24. The Doors of Destiny
25. The Invitation
26. The Coronation
27. The Confrontation
28. Tough Decisions

21. Wifey...?

57 6 0
By ferrars25

Agastya ~

I felt her drifting to sleep after quite a while of laying in peaceful silence. I turned to my side and looked at her eyes closed as she mumbled something incoherently.

I tried to listen, however it wasn't possible with how slowly she was speaking. I looked outside through the window to see the night getting darker.

I would have to cross the forest and the darker it is, the more dangerous it would be. Also, i had to get back inside the palace in my room before daylight to keep this a secret.

It was hard to leave her and go away after luck had permitted me this chance to have her close to me. This was the most peace I've had in a while.

I got up and turned back to have a last look at her, but couldn't resist myself from planting a last kiss on her forehead.

She moved to face the other side as she shivered unknowingly. I looked at the comforter on the lower side of the bed and placed it on her securely.

As i was about to leave, i saw a pot of pansies on the dressing table and a few petals on the floor.

She plucked them one by one, that was obvious judging the way the petals were broken. I wondered why she did that, but smiled when i realised how unpredictable she was.

I got down to pick up the petals as my body moved by itself. I collected them on my palm and looked at them, stretching my palm out.

Suddenly, i sensed footsteps approaching. I hid beside the dressing table instantaneously.

I felt them fade away as they went further down the hallway. It was probably a guard, on night shift.

I stuffed the petals in my pocket not knowing what to do with them. I took a last look at the sleeping beauty before forcing my feet away.

I closed the curtains securely once i was outside on the balcony. I looked down to see a few guards walking here and there, but they were only a few.

This was a bad military planning. Whoever their head commander was, clearly needed to be changed.
At night, the guarding at the outside should be dense to stop someone from breaking in.

I don't know what the need to have a guard inside the palace was, like the one who just passed by through the hallway.

However, i was thankful at the same time. This was the only reason i was able to get in without much hassle.

I held the railing as i climbed up to get a grip of the wall on the side and went further away, camouflaging in the darkness eventually before i started heading for downwards.

I set my foot on the ground as i turned back ....

I jumped, and my hands instantly went to grab the knife on my waist band as i saw someone standing in front of me.

"Shhhh!!!!!! It's me your majesty. ".......i looked at the idiotic face of aksh smiling in an unsettling manner.

" What are you doing here ? "...... I asked straightaway as I placed my knife back in the holder attached to the waistband.

" Well,.....watching a prince ....do un-princely things." .....he said as the idiotic smile never left his face. I rolled my eyes and left him behind, walking away.

I felt his footsteps catching mine up slowly, so as not to alert anybody.
Soon, he was on my side walking at almost the same pace.

" Are you really a royal-blood ? Because you seem way too experienced in doing sneaky stuff." ......he said nonchalantly.

I ignored him as i increased my speed and went ahead to climb another wall. Hopefully, avneesh is faster than his horse and will leave this smiling idiot behind.

" Oh come on! I had to sacrifice my sleep to come behind you and ensure your safety and i don't even get to hear the spicy stuff ?".....he sulked like a child behind me.

I got down on the other side of the wall as i dusted my palms against each other, getting rid of the dust. The smiling idiot came down shortly after as i proceeded towards avneesh.

I urged him to get into motion as i felt the wind touching my face as avneesh moved with an amazing pace. I heard the sound of galloping just behind me, indicating aksh was not too far away.

Ugh! This was going to be a long journey.

******************************************************

Ruh~

I felt my face warming up as I opened my eyes to see the sun rays peeking through the balcony.

Suddenly, the events of last night flashed in my mind as i lifted myself up on my arms immediately to check for him. However, he was not anywhere. I looked all around the room and found no traces of him.

I remember sleeping with him beside me. I concluded he left after i slept.

But, how did he manage to sneak in and sneak out without anyone knowing.

Dude. He's the successor to the throne of the Malik's. Ofcourse he has got exceptional military skills.

I sighed at my lack of instant common sense. I finally got out of my bed and headed towards the balcony first. I looked down holding the railing.

It was the third floor, and it was quite higher up. Damn, he's fit.

I looked at the other side to see the garden, and spotted a few men practicing swordfighting. They were most probably the soldiers.

I got inside and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. I mentally noted all my tasks for the day. Which were actually harder than actual tasks.

I had to meet aadhrit, on top of the list.

My eyes went towards the pansies first thing after i came out of the restroom. I poured a glass of water from the jug on the bedside table and watered them.

I was reminded of the rift I had which I let a pansy with a wrong number of petals decide for me. I chuckled mentally at my own joke.

I remembered the kiss. I didn't know I was craving his warmth so much that I melted the moment he inched closer. That was all it took for me to give up all of my self control and shame before i nodded.

My heart wanted it, that was clear now. But this couldn't go on. Why did he come so far. Just to meet me? .....i didn't have an answer to that.
However, nothing changed the fact that i was getting married in less than a few days........and i kissed someone, who wasn't my fiance.

A weight settled itself on my chest. Was i wrong in doing this. But, aadhrit loves someone else.

I pinched my nose bridge out of frustration.

" It is what it is."........i said as i let things be, i don't want to think anymore. It's too hard with how tangled the things are.

I got ready as I heard a knock on my door.

" It's open." .....i said as i fixed the my dupatta and turned to see the door slowly opening, revealing mala.

" Good morning princess. " ,.......she said timidly.

" Hey. How many times ,....? It's RUH. Call me RUH. " .........i reminded her for the tenth time, emphasising my name.

" Umm.......ruh. good morning ruh. " .....she said, hesitantly.

" yes. Good morning mala. So....is the prince awake ? Shall I meet him now?" .......i asked, not sure if i should be doing this. Nevertheless, i couldn't change it.

" yes surely. The prince Wakes up early to train in the morning. The court starts early too. After the main court proceedings are over, he retires to his room to freshen up, and after that he would spend a majority of his time with the military commander, modifying strategies and planning out expansions. After this, he usually takes his lunch with the others and..........." .......she didn't even stop to breath.

" Okay. Okay. Mala .....i think he's in his room now ....? That will be enough." ...i said, holding her shoulders, indicating her to just calm down.

I was afraid she had to memorise this whole things out of pressure from the authorities. She didn't take a breathe in between.

" Yes. Do you want to go now ? Let me lead you there." .......she said, slowly this time.

" Yes. Thankyou mala." .....i smiled at her reassuringly. She was way too nervous. I concluded she was new, judging from how young she was.

I followed mala as she exited this building and headed towards the gardens.

"Mala.? Where does the prince live ?" ......i asked,  uncertainly.

" Yes. He lives across the garden in the other building. That one's made specially for the prince. It's smaller but a lot more expensive and exquisite. His majesty lives there alone. " ........she said.

I nodded as i looked around myself. This was a small kingdom compared to the Malik's. However, they knew their business well and they had kept their region just fine.

" Weren't you at the malik empire before this? I heard the king there get's a huge building to himself in the royal palace. Oh! Their coronation is near too. The prince will be living in that building then." .......she said as we walked.

I nodded. I remembered that the king had a building all to himself but didn't think that that would belong to agastya soon after the coronation.

Right. The coronation. He's going to be the king of the great malik empire soon.

My thought process was interrupted when mala stopped before a smaller buliding, adorned with flower plants and other exotic species of climbers and creepers around it.
A small fountain was present there too, made of pure white marble and lotuses were floating at the puddle of water created by the fountain.

The architecture in the walls were extravagant and the top had the flag of the rajvanshi's.

"Go inside ....prin- ...ruh. I am not allowed to enter beyond this except special orders." ....she said as she stopped a few calculated steps before the gate.

I nodded for the third or fourth time in a series as I was too nervous to say anything.

I went inside as the door opened into a small empty place, with couches and fruit platters around them. It must be the sitting area.

A little ally went ahead and finally stopped at the door of what looked like the main chamber.
I went ahead and knocked, waiting for an answer.

" Yes ?" ....a silvery, manly voice spoke out.

I struggled to form any words. What was I supposed to say ? Who was i ?

Suddenly the door opened as the man stood in front of me.

" You are ....?" ......he raised a brow in question as he stood at the gateway.

" Ruh." ......i uttered, in a voice that came out to be monotonous.

His expressions changed, as if he had been expecting me.

He nodded briefly as he moved aside, making way. He nodded his head slightly inwards indicating me to get in.

My feet walked on their own accord as I got inside, taking in the beauty of the room.

" Have a seat. Mom told me about you. So ......soon to be wifey ? " .........i heard the voice behind me.

***********************************************************

Christmas gift from me to you ( pasand aaya toh I am thankful, nhi aaya to don't worry you're anyways beautiful ) 🗿💖

Okay guys! I leave you here now to keep thinking what happened 😂

Okay kidding! Ofc i will tell you what happened. Just wait up!
Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai guysss 🌚✨

Kayyie...bye
Vote and comment 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
69.3K 6.5K 27
"Marry me" He said while looking at her with a dark expression making a tear drop from her eyes, he is the heartless king who asked for her hand in r...
82.7K 4K 52
Have you ever thought that you would go back in time? Especially, 1000 years ago? Have you ever thought you would fall in love with a person there? ...
6M 404K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...